Ch. 14: Gora Kalwaria (Part I)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 555 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Mon 7 Sep 2009
at 19:37
Re: Hitting the Wall
"Covering fire," Mariusz yelled, "rapid single shots now!"

Mariusz aimed his rifle at the houses and squeezed off five rounds from the heavy rifle.

Mariusz
G3 20/20
Five rounds rapid fire

Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 492 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Mon 7 Sep 2009
at 19:44
Re: Hitting the Wall
Griet hit the intercom, "Engine room, damage report! Be aware we can shut down the engines if we need to, the enemy boats are neutralised."

They'd be a sitting target but that would be better than exploding in a fury of steamy death. She saw Tucker blazing away, good man, she thought.

She yelled to the gun crew at the prow of the boat, "Enemy on the bank, suppressive fire!"

"Dawid!" she yelled to the rear, "targets to starboard, sweep the woods."

"Ondar!" her voice was hoarse now, "Kill the gunner if you can!"
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1445 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Mon 7 Sep 2009
at 21:51
Holes

Wisla Krolowa

Tucker, despite the pain in his arms and the chill dampness of his wet fatigues, takes aim at the treeline south of the tributary mouth and pulls the triggers of the starboard HMG. With a roar, the Dushka spits out a long, pulsating string of green tracers, pulverizing the target zone. Releasing the triggers, Tucker watches as a small tree topples forward out from the edge of the woodline.

Ondar's voice comes in over the intercom, this time tinged with just a hint of satisfaction.

"All targets down. Tell Sgt. Tucker 'good shooting'."

A moment later a different voice, liberally spiced with a very different emotion, grates throught he intercom speaker,

"Engine room to bridge. Luboslaw found a small waterline hole in the starboard coal bunker. It's leaking but not badly. The boy's plugging the hole now, then he'll rig the pumps. If you can stop the bastards from shooting at us, we should stay put. If not, we should back off a few hundred meters. Let me know."

Assault Group

As the echoes of the exploding 82mm round disipate into the woods, Wicks is up and running towards the target house, his four man militia breaching element hot on his heals.

Covering the assault, Mariusz and Stoner open up on the windows of the larger house on the other side of the dirt road. Through his sights, Mariusz watches one of his bullets punch through the skull of a pirate gunman as the unlucky sod pops up in the window. Stoner's short burst splinters the wooden window frame around his target window.

In order to get to the front door of the target house, Wicks and his men have to pass in front of one of the south facing windows. Wicks is past before the pirate defender stationed there realizes what is afoot, but the enemy shooter recovers in time to gun down the third and fourth men in the string with a long burst of automatic fire. Wicks and the two survivors slam into the wall outside the front door, both militiamen prepping hand grenades as ordered. At Wick's signal, they both toss their grenades through the shattered windows. Not quite two seconds later, both grenades explode and Wicks shoulders his way through the already damaged front door.

As he enters the small foyer, a pirate sillouette fills the hallway directly in front of him. Two sharp blasts from the muzzle of Wicks' short-barrelled M14 spin the man off of one wall and down to the floor in a bloody heap. Proceeding from room to room, the building clearing team find the house occupied exclusively by the dead and dying. A shrapnel-riddled form lies crumpled on the bloody floor in the front sitting (NW) room. One of the entry team's hand-grenades has avenged the two fallen militiamen in the opposite room. A nearly headless corpse lies amidst large shards of porcelain from a shattered sink and smashed toilet in the guest bathroom and the victim of Wick's close-range gunfire lies bleeding in the hallway.

Proceeding to the open back door, Wicks looks out on a yard bordered by a waist-high wooden fence. Across the fence directly to the south is the formerly two story residence decapitated earlier by a direct hit from the FSG's 120mm mortar. The remains of the upper floor are smoldering, white smoke drifting up and over the road and hanging beneath the trees that hem the hamlet in on all sides.
Across the road to the southeast is a large garage/workshop at the back of another two-story residence. There appears to be a large still set against the corrugated metal wall of the workshop.

Covered by Drew's M240, Minh's AGL team moves 20m south from the small gully to where they can cover the workshop and the large house beyond. As Minh innitiates the move, two pirates break from behind the wreck of the sedan parked at the back corner of the target house and run toward the workshop. Both are cut down by a flurry of red tracers from the M240. Minh and her crew stop behind a woodpile near the limit of the target house's back fence. From this angle, they have good lines of fire on the workshop, the top level of the house behind it, and the ruined house across the road. There appears to be large, military type truck between the workshop and the house to the south. The truck's hood is propped open and its bed covered by a tarp. There appears to be some movement around the truck or in the workshop.

Fire Support Group

Several hundred meters south of their former position, Anneka orders the halt of the small column. As the mortar is pulled further from danger, Jan, Kamil, and Anneka unload the Mk-19 and prepare to ambush any pursuit force foolish enough to give chase. They can no longer see the pirate anchorage, but the thick, black smoke of the burning PT boat is clearly visible as it paints a dark column against the pale blue canvas of the brightening sky.

Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:02, Mon 07 Sept 2009.

Steven Drew
 player, 45 posts
 Sergeant
 USMC
Tue 8 Sep 2009
at 06:15
Re: Holes
Drew curses for not confirming with that girl whatever her name was if he was to hold there and cover their rear or move forward to get a better position.  He looks at them, waves and hand signals hoping someone on that team understand.

Stay or move up and cover from the new position.


Drew
Sitting tight and watching the teams rear, the roar and everything around him.
Alan Wicks
 player, 128 posts
 Lieutenant
 Royal Green Jackets
Tue 8 Sep 2009
at 09:01
Re: Holes

As the words “Clear, clear, jasny” echo around the empty rooms of the house from his squad Wicks counters with the word “Dominate”once he reaches the guest bathroom then several seconds later “I have control.”

Wicks directs his squad to take up positions to cover the movement forward of the covering team and to cover the house across the dirt road.

“Don’t hang out of the windows give the pirates as small a target as you can, use the brick walls for cover.”

As he breaks open his HK-69 and ejects the spent case as he raises the radio to his ear.

“Sunray this is Sunray1 building is clear, all hostiles KIA. Two wounded militia in front yard please assist.  Providing cover fire for movement forward, out.”

Wicks chambers another 40mm HE grenade and makes his way to the back door facing the large garage/workshop. He rasies his rifle to his shoulder and will angle himself so he would catch any retreating pirates escaping from the second house. He will also engage any pirates trying to renforce their position from the workshop or if the truck moves.


Alan Wicks
M14K (19/20) HK-69 (1/1 HE)
Assessing pirate camp
Southern squad

This message was last edited by the player at 16:40, Tue 08 Sept 2009.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1031 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Tue 8 Sep 2009
at 11:05
Re: Holes
Bayer presses the transmit switch and responds to Wicks, "Sunray roger. Hold in place and support 2nd Squad's assault on the second building."

He then yells, "Mariusz, second building go!"

Still yelling, he points to Wick's new position, "Gun teams inside. Face the south."

Bayer then rises and moves forward to where Quyen's AGS team was.
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 556 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Tue 8 Sep 2009
at 16:02
Re: Holes
Mariusz got to his feet and started to run toward the second house, "Follow me!" he yelled as he ran heading for the nearest window to a door into the house. His stomach churned and his sphincters puckered as his muscles clenched themselves for the bullet that would tear through flesh and bone.

He ran on, hoping that his squad was following him.
Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 493 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Tue 8 Sep 2009
at 16:14
Re: Holes
"Understood, engineering," Griet said, "we'll remain on post."

She leaned out of the wheelhouse and said to Tucker, "Good work, man, how's your arm holding up? I can spell you if you like."
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 663 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Tue 8 Sep 2009
at 20:23
Re: Holes
Cap'n Rae:
Wisla Krolowa

Tucker, despite the pain in his arms and the chill dampness of his wet fatigues, takes aim at the treeline south of the tributary mouth and pulls the triggers of the starboard HMG. With a roar, the Dushka spits out a long, pulsating string of green tracers, pulverizing the target zone. Releasing the triggers, Tucker watches as a small tree topples forward out from the edge of the woodline.

Ondar's voice comes in over the intercom, this time tinged with just a hint of satisfaction.

"All targets down. Tell Sgt. Tucker 'good shooting'."

A moment later a different voice, liberally spiced with a very different emotion, grates throught he intercom speaker,

"Engine room to bridge. Luboslaw found a small waterline hole in the starboard coal bunker. It's leaking but not badly. The boy's plugging the hole now, then he'll rig the pumps. If you can stop the bastards from shooting at us, we should stay put. If not, we should back off a few hundred meters. Let me know."

Next Moves?

Tucker screams out at the top of his lungs and shakes a fist at the group that he just taken out with the Dushka keeping one hand on one of the heavy MG's triggers.  After his brief moment of victory, he goes back to looking out for morte threats that might be getting ready to target the tug now that she's got some damage on the waterline.


Griet Niewiadomska:
"Understood, engineering," Griet said, "we'll remain on post."

She leaned out of the wheelhouse and said to Tucker, "Good work, man, how's your arm holding up? I can spell you if you like."

Hearing Griet yell to him, he tries to conceal the pain on his face that his arms are giving him from the jackhammer-like motion on his wounded arms.  If the look of pain on his face isn't obvious (GM's Call), Tucker gives her the thumbs up and that he's ok.

Tucker
Starboard Dushka
Looking for more targets/threats
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1447 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 01:27
Counterattack

Assault Group

As Mariusz starts his run for the building directly across the road, Stoner pounds the northern window and the front door with two long bursts of PKM fire, attempting to cover the young warrior's headlong charge. Every footfall brings the expectation of a bullet in the face but Mariusz, followed by his loyal section, arrive at the front door without taking any fire from the target building. As soon as they reach the front door though, bullets begin to streak past, raking the roadway and threatening to run the channel along the exterior wall of the house, straight into the assault team.

From the woodpile, Minh and the newly-arrived Konrad can see a pair of pirates firing from around the corner of the large workshop across the road at something further north, up the road (presumably Mariusz's assault team is the target).

With Mariusz's team in position to enter the second target building, and no targets (from Stoner's vantage point) for his PKM, Stoner packs up shop and trots to the two militiamen shot down on their way to the first target building. One of the two is gut-shot and obviously in shock. The other is shot in both hips and is on the verge of lapsing into shock.

Wicks, looking south from just inside the back door of the first house, can see a squad of pirates moving up along the slowly burning building down the road to the south.

OOC: Not sure where Drew is at the moment. His last post suggests he's stayed put. Did Konrad order him to join Wicks?

Fire Support Group

Anneka, Jan, and Kamil crounch behind the Mk-19 and watch for the pirate landing party to appear. After a few minutes, they see a group of 9-10 pirates moving cautiously into the position recently vacated by the mortar team. The pirates appear vigilant and ready for a fight, but they seem focussed on their immediate surroundings and don't seem to notice the ambushers poised in the brush approximately 350m to the south.

Wisla Krolowa

The tug continues holding station mid-channel approximately 300m from the pirate anchorage while Luboslaw plugs the hole in her side and rigs the pumps in the starboard fuel bunker. From the bridge roof, Ondar reports no movement in the treeline recently chewed to pieces by Tucker's HMG fire.

Without warning, the PT boat fires its main guns. Two 23mm rounds streak past the starboard side of the tug. It seems impossible that the guns could miss from nearly point-blank range. Sharp, but raggedly spaced and tinny-sounding explosions continue to eminate from the PT boat's gun turret. There is, however, no flash from the guns' muzzles. Nor is there any sign of incoming rounds.

Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:28, Thu 10 Sept 2009.

Minh Quyen
 player, 432 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 01:27
Re: Holes
Noticing the movement around the truck and buildings, Quyen motions for her small team to stay low. Pointing in one direction, she instructs one of the ORMO to provide security towards their flank. To the other, she has him help her set up the AGS. Propping the barrel just around/over the protection given by the woodpile, she sets the sights on the enemy around the truck.

Aiming.
Alan Wicks
 player, 130 posts
 Lieutenant
 Royal Green Jackets
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 08:58
Re: Holes

Wicks keeps his eyes firmly on the squad advancing towards his position along the southern road. He places the RPK-74 militiaman and his weapon lying prone against the cover of wheel well of the sedan and directs him to light up the two pirates firing on the assault group and the parked truck.

He ushers any milita stragglers into the first house and directs them to cover the assault on the second building. Wicks will instruct Drew to set up in the room he is currently occupying and to prepare to engage the advancing pirates on his mark.

He then removes the HE grenade in his grenade launcher and replaces it with a HE Airburst. As he is doing this he radios the Captain;

“Sunray this is Sunray1 enemy squad advancing from the south you should have a visual as they exit cover of building grid 12. Engaging now.”

He raises his HK-69 takes aim and fires at the advancing pirates. He is expecting Drew to fire once the grenade explodes.


Alan Wicks
M14K (19/20) HK-69 (1/1 HE Airburst)
Aiming and firing on advancing squad
Southern squad

This message was last edited by the player at 15:31, Thu 10 Sept 2009.

Dave 'Bones' Stoner
 NPC, 327 posts
 HM2 (E-5)
 US Navy
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 14:45
Re: Holes
Stoner waved over the militiaman who'd been acting as his number two and tapped the PKM.
"You, take."
Three spare belts of 7.62L spilled from his webbing to join the machinegun.
"Go, Mariusz!" he continued, using his basic knowledge of Polish to get the man to join Mariusz's team.
Putting the fight out of his mind, he swung his medic bag around, unzipped the fastener and set to work saving the two wounded mens lives...

Stoner
Passing off PKM and ammo to No 2 gunner and directing them to join Mariusz
Assessing and dealing with the two wounded militia

Anneka Soleblume
 player, 1220 posts
 Major
 Israeli Medical Officer
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 14:56
FSG
Anneka felt fairly confident. They had the element of suprise, and from what she could see, superior firepower.
She lay quietly observing the pirates at their recently vacated position, two of Kamil's L1A1 armed mortar assistants concealed to her left. To her right about a dozen metres lay Jan and Kamil, the Mark 19, Jan's carbine and GL plus Kamil's British made battle rifle rounding out their line.

"Sunray this is Starlight. Have relocated and ready to provide support."
Support which undoubtably wold attract the attention of the pirates.

"Wait until they close to a hundred and fifty metres before firing," she ordered just loud enough in Polish to be heard by the mortarmen before repeating in English for Jan's benefit.
Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 494 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 15:02
Re: FSG
Griet's hear dropped momentarily when she thought they'd been fired at by the torpedo boat. She was intensly relived as she realised it was the ammunition cooking off.

She called out for the people on deck to be careful and then waited by the radio to see if there were any messages to relay.
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 557 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 15:05
Re: FSG
Mariusz reached the wall below the window alive and intact, he breathed heavily and thanked the saints before pulling a grenade from its pocket. He checked that the pin had pulled out and then looked at the militiaman next to him.

"Grenades," he said, "then we storm the door."

He released the arming spoon of the bomb and tossed it through the window immediately, not trusting the crude fuse enough to wait a few seconds.

Mariusz
G3 15/20
Grenade 1/4
Below the window
Throwing a grenade into the room

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 664 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Thu 10 Sep 2009
at 21:53
Re: FSG
Griet Niewiadomska:
Griet's hear dropped momentarily when she thought they'd been fired at by the torpedo boat. She was intensly relived as she realised it was the ammunition cooking off.

She called out for the people on deck to be careful and then waited by the radio to see if there were any messages to relay.

"Tucker copies.  Ammo cooking off.  Over," Tucker says as he breathes a sigh of relief when he hears that it was the pirate's ammo cooking off on their burning boat.  He continues to scan for more threats on the starboard side.
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1449 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sat 12 Sep 2009
at 19:45
Lull

Assault Group

As rounds continue to whip down the road, inching ever closer to Mariusz's building assault team, the young partisan fighter flicks a grenade through the open window of the target building. Moments before the grenade detonates, one of the militia team members cries out as a bullet tears through the palm of his hand. The grenade explodes, spraying bits of glass and window frame into the road and Mariusz kicks through the bullet-perforated front door. He and his team clear the house, the militia fighters taking no chances and spraying each room with bullets before entering. They find two dead pirates at the home's west end- one shot through the head, the other torn apart by shrapnel- and a blood trail running the length of the house and leading to a door at its east end.

As Mariusz tosses his grenade through the window of the seond target house, Minh* takes aim at the building assault team's antagonists, a pair of pirate fighters spraying fire down the road from the south-east corner of the large workshop. Sights sets squarely on her target, Minh pulls the triggers, sending a volley of 30mm HE grenades downrange. The first hits the corner of the workshop, exploding inches from the face of the nearest shooter. He drops his rifle and pitches sideways, arms completely slack, dead before he hits the ground. The AGS-17 kicks against Minh's grip, the remaining four grenades in the burst going astray. One of them explodes inside the workshop, another high against its outside wall several meters behind the target and the last sailing well long. The surviving pirate is last seen crawling slowly west along the workshop wall through a haze of light grey smoke.

From the backdoor of the first target house, Wicks sends a 40mm HE** grenade towards the squad coming up from the south, in the shadow of the slowly burning two-story hit earlier by the 120mm mortar. The grenade sails towards the group of 6-7 pirates on a fairly flat trajectory, exploding at the feet of the leading pirates. They topple over in a cloud of smoke and shrapnel. The others stumble or fall, some literally stopped dead in their tracks.

Meanwhile, in the first target house's front yard, Stoner makes a quick triage decision and begins working on the man shot in the legs. No arteries appear to have been severed but the 7.62mm S rounds have smashed the man's upper, right femur just below the hip and torn a huge hunk out of his upper left thigh. Stoner applies a field dressing to the large muscle wound and straps it down tight before seeing to the shattered femur. In the interim, the gut-shot man stops moaning, lapsing into unconsciousness.

During the lapse in gunfire following the stopping of the pirate's rather pathetic attempt at a counterattack, the sound of a vehicle engine grows, seeming to come from behind the assault group (i.e. from the north). The group's Tarpan-Honker skids to an undignified stop in the road 100m from the first pair of houses (Wick's and Mari's houses). Its driver, hunched low over the steering wheel, frantically starts honking its horn.

OOC: *I NPCed an action that seems to follow naturally from Minh's last IC post. Otherwise, Mariusz and his team would have taken more fire.

**I don't know of any 40mm airburst grenades, at least not any that were in service by '97. The standard 40mm HE still did its job, though.


Fire Support Team

Anneka and company watch as the pirates sweep the abandoned mortar position. They mill about for a couple of minutes, seemingly content to have forced the offending mortar from the battlefied. The enemy squad then departs, heading back the way they came.

Wisla Krolowa

The steady sound of the pumps comes up from belowdecks as Luboslaw completes his expedient repairs. The crew topside see nothing of note in the recently strafed treeline. The PT boat's main gun ammo continues to cook of in an uneven series of rapid, sharp explosions. The vessel is now almost completely engulfed in flames, a tower of thick black smoke rising almost vertically into the sky above it.

Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:43, Sun 13 Sept 2009.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 558 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sat 12 Sep 2009
at 20:30
Re: Lull
Mariusz resisted the urge to riddle the door with bullets in order to reduce the risk of hitting friendlies. Instead he slung his rifle and drew his pistol. He crouched and moved up to the door.

Placing his left hand on the handle, he said to two of his squad, "Cover me."

Once he was sure they were ready he twisted the handle and tried to pull the door open.

Mariusz
M1911A1 7/7
Opening the door.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:31, Sat 12 Sept 2009.

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1378 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sun 13 Sep 2009
at 00:45
Re: Lull
Replying to Griet's earlier comment, Dawid yelled up, "I can't see anything in the woods, and I don't have a machinegun to sweep anymore. Have the Dushka on this side put down some suppressive fire! Also, let someone know back at Gora Kalawria they could have company, soon!"

He was considering using the 40mm GL, just firing away at the woods and hoping he hit something, when the PT boat apparently showed some signs of life in her death throes.

"Shit! Well, I don't have a machinegun, but we do have a cannon. Might as well use it."

Dawid made his way up forward, grabbing Luboslaw and meeting the militia who'd been dragooned into gun crew. He spoke into the intercom, "I'm going to administer the coup-de-grace on that pig, the one that's roasting. It could just be ammo cooking off, but best be sure. Keep the Queen steady."

"Okay, one round, Anti-tank, range 300 metres. That chicken's not dead yet, the head is gone but her heart is still beating. Let's put a stake in her, eh?"



There was a pair of experienced gunners at the T-10M now, and it should be an easy shot. "Aiming for the main gun turret!" He checked to make sure everyone was clear, then pulled the trigger. "Firing!"

T-10M Firing 1 round HEAT at PT boat

This message was last edited by the player at 07:07, Sun 13 Sept 2009.

Anneka Soleblume
 player, 1224 posts
 Major
 Israeli Medical Officer
Sun 13 Sep 2009
at 06:22
Re: Lull
"Jan, drop a grenade on them from your rifle," Anneka ordered the moment she understood the pirates were turning away.
Although they were no immediate threat to the FSG or assault groups, it was a golden opportunity to both inflict further casualties upon the enemy and prevent them reinforcing their allies on the eastern bank.
Alan Wicks
 player, 131 posts
 Lieutenant
 Royal Green Jackets
Sun 13 Sep 2009
at 10:34
Re: Lull

Letting the grenade launcher fall to his side on it's lanyard Wicks raises his rifle and fire's two shots at each of the pirates still standing. Once all threats are down he repositions his squad to cover the ground between the workshop and their building. He advises them he has seen movement by the truck and to fire on any targets that present themselves.

As the horn from the Tarpan-Honker sounds an alarm Wicks thinks to himself this can't be good. He grabs one of the militia to cover his movement out the back door to the vehicle.

"What’s up?".  he asks the driver as he gets within shouting range.


Alan Wicks
M14K (19/20) HK-69 (0/1 HE)
Taking to the driver
Southern squad

This message was last edited by the player at 11:09, Sun 13 Sept 2009.

Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 495 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Sun 13 Sep 2009
at 11:20
Re: Lull
Hearing sounds of fire on the other bank, Griet tried to contact the Fire Support Group, "FSG, this is Queen," she said, "we are presently unengaged, do you require support or extraction?"
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 665 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Sun 13 Sep 2009
at 22:48
Re: Lull
Tucker will continue to search for any active targets.
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1450 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Mon 14 Sep 2009
at 23:59
The Messenger

Wisla Krolowa

The crack of the 100mm Rapira and the shriek of its AT projectile as it tears through the think armor of the pirates' PT boat follow so closely that it sounds like one continuous explosion. Sparks and streamers of flame shoot out in all directions near the impact and exit wounds in the PT boat's turret as the solid AP shot punches straight through it. The direct hit adds insult to the PT boat's already mortal injury.

Meanwhile, Ondar and Tucker both spot a couple looky-Lous beneath the the eaves of the woods.

Assault Group

In the pirates' camp, there is no discernable movement or incoming fire, just the sound of the Tarpan-Honker's insistent horn. Wicks leaves the first target house and trots back to see what the noise is all about. He finds Angelita Ling slumped over the steering wheel, her fatigue blouse dark with blood. Between ragged gasps for breath, she manages to say,

"50... men... amphib... tractor... coming... bridge..."

Her message delivered, she promptly passes out.

FSG

Jan picks up his BG-15 and sets his sights out to 400m. The lobbed 40mm explodes near the gaggle of departing pirates. Knocking them down or forcing them to ground.

Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 00:06, Tue 15 Sept 2009.