Ch. 15: Warsaw (Part I)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Dieter Brandt
 player, 62 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 08:11
Re: The Horsemen
After Mariusz had left to inform Dawid of the situation, Dieter radioed the team. "All units, too late to retreat from this location. Running away in the snow would be suicide against horsemen. Suggest we stay put and fight if they identify us. Out."

Dieter held his position, keeping an eye on the group of riders. He made an effort to identify likely leaders and NCOs of the band, making a mental note of faces, uniforms, equipments and horse markings. He also looked for anyone with a radio. If given the order to fire he would take these out first.

He whispered into the radio. "Hailstorm 1, Lightning 1, this is Thunder 1. Targets identified. Can take out officers and NCOs quickly if needed. Awaiting orders. Over."

As Thor appeared in the room, Dieter quickly indicated the best firing position for him, and gestured for him to stay in cover and not fire, yet. He then described the senior figures to him, hoping he would understand what he meant. Thor may be crazy, but this was an opportunity for him to prove his mettle. How good was he really?

If given the order to fire Dieter would take out officers, NCOs and radiomen first. However, if anyone was trying to make their escape he would take them as well. If necessary he would aim for the horse to bring it down, and then take the rider after the animal had fallen.

Back on the radio, he whispered, "All units, if possible please spare the horses, they could be valuable, but take them out if necessary."

Dieter Brandt
In farmhouse, observing riders, identifying main targets
PSG-1 (20/20)
1xFrag, 2xSmoke
x25 Image Intensifiers, PRC-77 Manpack Radio
Hunting Bow strapped to pack

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1162 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 10:34
Re: The Horsemen
Slipping his helmet back over his head when he's informed of the approaching men, Bayer says, "It's too far with not enough time. We will hold our position. Listen here."

Nodding to the door, he says, "Dieter, Thor... get outside. Position yourself somewhere else. Stay in radio contact."

"Dawid, Mariusz... place gun one to the northwest corner of the farm. Jan, Quyen... find a spot on the same side of the farm with them."

"Drew, Coulter... gun two in the main house here, upper floor."

"Lieutenant Sutherland, Tuck, and Apel will hold the ground floor."

"Remember to stay away from the windows when firing. Preferably back against the far wall. If there is a need to fire, I'll initiate it. Keep out of sight until then. Listen to the radio for further orders."


Bayer then turns to Warren and asks quietly, "Can you identify these men as the Baron's?"

Before the boy leaves, Bayer then gives Mariusz a single, slow confirming nod.

This message was last edited by the player at 10:46, Sun 28 Mar 2010.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 679 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 11:14
Re: The Horsemen
Mariusz dashed over to Dawid, he'd thought it was too long a shot to bug out, no doubt some people would be bemoaning the complete and abject failure they seemed to have experienced when it came to being unobtrusive. Still, the young partisan thought to himself, at least we know where they are.

He picked up the spare belts once more and looked at the older Pole, "Where too, Boss?"
Minh Quyen
 player, 481 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 13:10
Re: The Horsemen
"I'm ready." Quyen says to Jan, unslinging her rifle off of her shoulder. Quyen will then follow out behind him towards a suitable firing position. "Go around back she says. So they don't see any movement here."
Jan Cerny
 player, 362 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 13:12
Re: The Horsemen
Jan nodded in acknowledgement of Konrad's orders and paired up with Minh before setting off to find a suitable firing point near Dawid and Mariusz on the North Western corner of the farm.

As he moved he loaded an HE round into his M203 and, once he'd found a suitable firing position deep in cover, he aimed his grenade launcher at the enemy horsemen.  He looked for the largest grouping possible, aiming to cause the maximum damage possible with the HE round.

Once he and Minh were in position he sent a brief radio message.  "Hailstorm's five and three in position.  Holding fire until ordered to engage."

This was exactly the sort of situation where Thor worried him.  As he aimed his M203 Jan worried that Thor would kick this firefight off before being told to do so by Konrad!


Jan
Finding cover in the NW corner of the farm, loading a HE round and then aiming at the largest group of horsemen.
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total)
Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 10x HE, 4x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total)

This message was last edited by the player at 13:14, Sun 28 Mar 2010.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1163 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 13:22
Re: The Horsemen
Jan Cerny:
Once he and Minh were in position he sent a brief radio message.  "Hailstorm's five and three in position.  Holding fire until ordered to engage."


"Roger. Stand by. Out." Bayer replies, watching the approaching party in the shadows from the upstairs window. Maybe they'd change direction before it was too late, he wondered.

This message was last edited by the player at 13:22, Sun 28 Mar 2010.

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1688 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 14:08
Re: The Horsemen
In reply to Mariusz Tokarski (msg #146):

Dawid smiled at Thor, glad he seemed to be getting through to the warrior. He kind of liked him, as strange as he was, but he could see how the man's chaotic demeanor was grating on some people.

As Mariusz came over, he was already in motion. "We sure haven't seemed to have caught many breaks this time, my friend," he agreed with Mariiusz. "Still, let's get into cover on the NW corner. Let's go!" Leaving his pack in the rear of the farmhouse, he grabbed the PKM and ammo cans, passing the ammo to Mariusz. He easily slung the GPMG over his shoulder to rest against his hip, running low to maintain concealment behind the stone wall that fronted the farm.

It would be too bad if they killed the horses. He liked them and was a good rider, they had kept horses among the livestock on the farm. Still, this was war, and they had to survive first and foremost.

They took cover behind a stone wall, aiming through a gap and concealed by a tuft of brown grass.

"Hailstorm One this is Lightning One. In position. Out." He knew Konrad trusted him enough to not open fire without either orders or being in dire danger.

He made sure his helmet was securely on, as well as his vest. Lastly, he made sure a round was chambered in the GPMG.

Dawid Piotrowski
PKM GPMG (100/100, 1 spare belt)
Taking cover, NW corner of farm
Aiming and covering horsemen, waiting to fire.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 680 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 14:46
Re: The Horsemen
Mariusz arranged the two belts he had so that they were close to Dawid should he need tham and then he checked the flank, looking for good firing positions should he need them.

He lay down beside Dawid and prepared to assist the feed of the machinegun. He resisted the temptation to clip all of the belts together as that would make it hard for Dawid to move quickly. He kissed the holy symbols around his neck and smooted out the belt.

He looked at the horses and imagined the carnage the machinegun would wreak on the poor animals. Still, it couldn't be helped and a machinegun was hardly a precision weapon. The wholesale death it could unleash however made it vital in this sort of battle. Grimly, Mariusz began to run through various recipies that he could adapt to horsemeat...
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1713 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 15:04
Re: The Horsemen

As you move through the rain to a suitable defensive position, the horsemen continue to ride directly towards the farm. By the time that all of you have settled in, the horsemen are no more than 200m from the northern side of the low stone wall that runs in a circuit around the farm complex. At this distance, you can make out more details of their kit. Most of them wear Soviet-pattern camouflage and are armed with Soviet-made weapons. There's not a whole lot of difference between the way Warren and these riders are kitted out.

You realize, however, that if Warren has lured you into a trap, he has placed himself squarely in its jaws as well. It also occurs to you that these horsemen may be coming to the farm for the same reason that you did- to find a dry place to spend a cold, wet night.

Whatever the case may be, the horseman will be riding in through the main gate in a matter of seconds. They slow down a bit as they move closer to the farm. A few of them unsling their AKs and hold them at the low ready. The riders on the wings pull to a complete stop. The nearest horsemen are about 150m from the farm. The few riding trail are around 250m away.

Next Moves?
Jeff D. Warren
 player, 9 posts
 American
 Unknown
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 19:19
Re: The Horsemen
Konrad Bayer:
Bayer then turns to Warren and asks quietly, "Can you identify these men as the Baron's?"

Warren gives a half-shrug, "They're the Baron's or hostile Soviet.  They're not friendly.  The 10th doesn't have that many horses, and the enemies we encountered the other day were all horsemen, and alot were dressed in a similar manner."  If Bayer has no more questions, "What do you want me to do?
Steven Drew
 player, 217 posts
 Sergeant
 USMC
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 20:15
Re: The Horsemen
Drew bounds upstairs expecting Coultier to follow.

  Drew stands in the dark hall as he looks and then bursts into the room that gives him the best field of fire.  He pulls whatever furniture is around to give him a stable firing position.  He will also clear the path behind him so he can easily back out the door into the hall if need be.

  Drew will also survey the other rooms so he can move to them if he needs to relocate his weapon or shift fire.  Drew will stay closer to the room entrance to keep well clear of the window.  He knows when he lets loose with his first burst the room will light up light a spotlight, so he will do his best to stay back from the window and low so as not to give away a silhuette.

  As the riders aproach Drew will aim in on them.  Aimming for the largest concentration in order to make his fire the most effective.  He will track the group shifting his weapon and aim to follow his target.

Sgt Drew
M240
Tracking the band of horsemen

Jan Cerny
 player, 365 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Sun 28 Mar 2010
at 21:10
Re: The Horsemen
Jan kept hunkered down in his firing position and continued to aim his grenade launcher at the largest grouping of horsemen close to him.  He tracked them as they moved, waiting for the order to fire, should Konrad decide to engage.

"Pick a target," Jan muttered quietly to Minh.  "Anyone who looks to be in charge or armed with a heavy weapon."

Jan hoped that Konrad would let the enemy get as close as possible before unleashing their ambush.  They were outnumbered nearly 3 to 1 so needed to inflict maximum casualties with their initial onslaught!


Jan
Continuing to aim his M203 at the largest group of horsemen that are closest to his position, i.e. the largest group that are at an acceptable range for an M203 (ideally within 100m)
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total)
Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 10x HE, 4x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total)

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 799 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 01:09
Re: The Horsemen
Konrad Bayer:
Slipping his helmet back over his head when he's informed of the approaching men, Bayer says, "It's too far with not enough time. We will hold our position. Listen here."

"Lieutenant Sutherland, Tuck, and Apel will hold the ground floor."

"Remember to stay away from the windows when firing. Preferably back against the far wall. If there is a need to fire, I'll initiate it. Keep out of sight until then. Listen to the radio for further orders."</Blue>

Tucker quickly heads inside to the interior of the house and stops when he hears Konrad give out assignments on who will be where for this engagement.  He moves off and makes sure that he has an HE loaded into his M-203 grenade launcher before he sets up for some cover/concealment until Konrad intiates the ambush.  When he's ready he calls in, "Lightnening One, in position Boss."

When Konrad opens fire, Tucker will pop out of one of the windows, utilize his grenade launchers sights, and then fire the 40 mm HE grenade at a concentration of the horseman.  He will then duck back to reload with another HE and then look to engage with his M-16A2 on single-shot.

Tucker
M-16A2 [30/30] / M-203 [HE]
Finding a facing in the house to hide and take shots when the ambush is sprung

This message was last edited by the player at 15:08, Mon 29 Mar 2010.

Craig Sutherland
 player, 91 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 06:44
Re: The Horsemen

In between moving furniture Craig stops to listen to the assignment given out by the Captain. He then resumes making a barricade of the heavy curio cabinet, the table and any other furniture in the rear of the foyer. Turning to Apel;

"Just like last time Apel, double taps at the riders. Engage and then the next. Good man."

Craig grabs his shoulder as he rises to move into position.

He takes a place behind his improvised barricade to the left of the door and aims at the riders. Once the ambush is sprung he will fire three bursts of ten rounds at the horsemen moving left to right.

AKS-47U (45/45) + 5 spare magazines
Browning HP (20/20) w/ silencer + 2 spare magazines
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 6, Smoke Grenade
Fire Support Element
Firing at horsemen

This message was last edited by the player at 05:38, Tue 30 Mar 2010.

Dieter Brandt
 player, 64 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 07:27
Re: The Horsemen
Konrad Bayer:
Nodding to the door, he says, "Dieter, Thor... get outside. Position yourself somewhere else. Stay in radio contact."


Nodding at the Hauptmann's instruction, Dieter moved toward the exit of the building.

<Blue>"Thor, follow me," he instructed simply, hoping the Norwegian would do as instructed. He quickly dropped his pack with Konrad, and retrieved the image intensifiers from Mariusz.

At the exit he headed east, towards the trees on the eastern flank of the farm buildings. From here he sought out a good spot where he had cover and a good field of fire into the courtyard area, as well as out to the fields where the riders were.

As Thor had been unable to follow him, he radioed, "Thunder 2, remember, do not fire until given the order. If you wish to be friends with our team you must learn to follow orders. If in doubt, do as instructed by Dawid." He hoped that this would convey the seriousness of the situation. If Thor went crazy again then Dieter, and a lot of the others, may die.

Back on the radio, he simply stated, "Thunder 1 in position." With that, he prepared to unleash hell.

Dieter Brandt
In cover on eastern flank, observing riders, ready to fire.
PSG-1 (20/20)
1xFrag, 2xSmoke

x25 Image Intensifiers, PRC-77 Manpack Radio

This message was last edited by the player at 15:23, Mon 29 Mar 2010.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1164 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 09:19
Re: The Horsemen
Hearing Dieter's report, Bayer was satisfied everyone was ready. As he watched the enemy approach to 100 meters, he decided that was close enough for effective fire from all of the weapons they had, yet not close enough that the survivors could rush their positions and gain some cover.

Getting onto the radio one last time before he'd fire, Bayer alerted everyone, "All call signs, this is Sunray. Be alert to any enemy who may attempt to flank us and gain entry in the rear once the shooting's begun. Pass this on if observed and listen for orders to adjust. Stand by..."

From the back of the room, then aims his G36/HK69 through the window towards the very center of the enemy main body. After double checking the range on the sights, he fires. Without waiting to observe the impact, he'll drop down to one knee as quickly as possible.

Bayer
Farmhouse (upstairs)
G36/HK69 (HE)
Firing (aimed shot) at very center of main body

Jan Cerny
 player, 368 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 10:23
Re: The Horsemen
Jan was feeling the buzz of adreneline running through his veins as he watched the enemy horsemen close towards the farm.  They appeared to be unaware of the improvised ambush they were riding into and that was going to prove to be fatal to many of the enemy soldiers.

Hearing Konrad's order and then the sound of a grenade launcher firing Jan fired his M203 a fraction of a second later at the group of horsemen he'd been aiming at.  He then flicked the safety on his rifle to single shot and prepared to fire at other targets.

"Watch for anyone flanking," he relayed to Minh.


Jan
Firing an HE round from his underslung M203 at the group he's been aiming at and then switching to the Steyr intending to fire single shots at target of opportunity (probably next round)
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total)
Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 10x HE, 4x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total)

Dieter Brandt
 player, 66 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 10:41
Re: The Horsemen
Hearing Konrad's order, Dieter opened up with his PSG-1. His first target will be anyone identified as an officer or NCO, he will then target anyone with a radio. He will also watch for anyone trying to escape, and will target them as a priority. He will aim for head or chest. Once target is wounded, he will move on to another, uninjured target.


OOC - I have updated this post and my previous one to reflect discussions OOC with Dawid & Thor. Hope it all makes sense.

Dieter Brandt
In cover on eastern flank, sniping senior enemy figures.
PSG-1 (20/20)
1xFrag, 2xSmoke
x25 Image Intensifiers, PRC-77 Manpack Radio

This message was last edited by the player at 15:25, Mon 29 Mar 2010.

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1692 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 11:49
Re: The Horsemen
In reply to Konrad Bayer (msg #159):

Dawid relayed Konrad and Dieter's instructions verbally to Thor. "Officers first. Wait for the signal." When he instructed Thor to follow Dieter's orders he expected the big guy to actually follow Dieter, but he realised he never specified that and Thor had more or less followed him. Thor was so quiet he didn't even realise he was near until it was too late to change position.

"When I say "reload", you have the next can ready and the end of the belt in your hand. I will detach the empty can, you attach the new one and feed the belt in, I will charge the weapon and resume firing. For now, open fire when I do. Take aimed single shots at the middle of the column. Good luck and may the Black Madonna protect you."

When the order to "stand by" came across the radio Dawid drew a breath and snugged the PKM's skeletal stock into his shoulder. He sighted in on he rear of the column, believing that most of their firepower would be brought to bear to the front. "Get ready."

There was a "thump" from inside the house, and he was pressing the trigger as the "BANG" of the detonating grenade reached him. he held the trigger down, raking the end of the column starting from the left and swinging the barrel right. "Fire!" This wasn't short controlled bursts, this was spraying as much death as possible. Normally, this kind of sweeping "grazing fire" was directed between the knees and neck of the target, but these men were mounted and so he adjusted his aim a little higher. Still, a lot or even most of the horses would be hit, but there was nothing he could do about it.


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM GPMG (100/100)
in cover, NW corner of farmhouse complex
Grazing fire from left to right, starting at the end of the column. Full autofire, 5x5-round bursts per turn as long as there is ammunition.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:47, Mon 29 Mar 2010.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 681 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 16:03
Re: The Horsemen
Mariusz nodded at Dawid's instructions and then shouldered his Tantal. He aimed at the main group of riders and selected a dark figure to the far right. As soon as the grenade exploded he fired at his target.

Mariusz
Tantal 30/30
Firing at a rider (aimed shot if time allowed and then two quick or three quick otherwise)

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 10 posts
 American
 Unknown
Mon 29 Mar 2010
at 16:40
Re: The Horsemen
Satisfied that Bayer had no more questions at this time, Warren took his own firing position.  He had fought these men before, and unlike his last engagement, they did not have the advantage of knowing he was there.

Staying slightly back from a window and in the shadows, Warren puts the reticle of his scope on the chest of anyone with a radio.  He opens fire as soon as the grenade explodes within their midst.


Warren
In cover, inside Farmhouse 2nd Floor.
Firing 5 Semi-Auto shots [1 Aimed]
AK-103 w/POSP4x24 [30/30]

Minh Quyen
 player, 482 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Tue 30 Mar 2010
at 10:24
Re: The Horsemen
Situating herself on the left, Quyen levels her rifle towards the mounted platoon's flank security. With her finger ready to squeeze the trigger, she keeps it aimed at the center of one of the riders. Upon hearing any shooting, she'll fire a double tap.

Minh Quyen
AK74 (30/30)
With Jan on the NW corner
Aiming at rider on the left flank
Firing 2 shots (1 aimed / 1 quick)

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1716 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Wed 31 Mar 2010
at 00:11
They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

As a few riders pull ahead of the main body, making their way towards the farm's main gate, a rider further back pulls at his horse's reigns and points at the upper windows of the farmhouse. It's too late. The leading edge of the main body of rain-soaked horsemen is no more than 75m from the front gates when Konrad innitiates the ambush.

What follows can only be described as slaughter.

Konrad's 40mm grenade must have had a faulty propellant charge because it lands short of his intended target in the center of the largest cluster of riders. Instead, it explodes about 5m in front of the advancing point rider, showering man and horse with deadly shrapnel and knocking them both to the ground. (Konrad -1 40mm HE)

A second 40mm HE grenade (Tucker's) detonates in the midst of the largest mass of riders, spraying mud and red-hot steel fragments in all directions. Wounded horses rear bug-eyed in terror or fall kicking and screaming to the rain-splashed earth. Some unfortunate riders are thrown by panicking horses while others are crushed my the weight of their falling mounts. (Tucker -1 40mm HE)

Drew joins the symphony of death with a long, staccato burst of GPMG fire. Tracers blaze from a second story window of the farmhouse into the midst of the bloody chaos, striking horse and rider alike. Bullets kick up little geysers of wet soil and chaff all around the horses' stamping, sliding hooves. One or two of the bright red tracers strike burried stones and ricochet high up into the leaden sky. Craig too sends bullets scything into the killing field. It's almost impossible to tell if you've hit your target because so much lead is going downrange and almost all of it, it seems, is hitting home. (Drew -20 round; Craig -10 rounds)

Warren watches through narrow aperture of the scope mounted on his AK-103 as his target's (a squad leader, in his professional opinion) head explodes like an over-ripe mellon. Dieter, concealed somewhere on the team's far right flank, sees a similar picture through his sights as his target, an LMG'er, rocks backwards from a solid chest shot and goes completely limp in the saddle. The survivors are moving too much now to get a good bead on but both shooters squeeze off a couple more quick shots at them anyway. (Warren -3 rounds; Dieter -2 round)

On the team's left flank, Jan looses a 40mm HE grenade at the westernmost outriders just as Dawid begins to rake the same group with PKM fire. With Mariusz and Minh joining in, the results are absolutely devastating. All six riders, and their mounts, go down in a screaming, writhing, bleeding, heap. (Jan -1 40mm HE; Dawid -15 rounds; Mariusz -3 rounds; Minh -3 rounds)

Thor, meanwhile is just settling into a concealed position on the west side of the complex and setting up his rifle, missing out on the opportunity to add his own .50 caliber mayhem to the one-sided fight.

Of the westernmost enemy group, no survivors- neither man nor beast- remain.

In the center, several men and horses are down, either dead or wounded. The rest- about a dozen or so mounted men and at least one riderless horse- begin to scatter and flee in disarray

The eastern group is down two riders- both victims of precision gunfire. One of the three survivors looses a burst of one-handed, automatic fire in the general direction of the farm while trying to turn his horse around with the other. His remaining comrades yank hard on the reigns of their respective mounts, the frightened steeds spinning around in compliance with the rough, unspoken commands.

Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:05, Wed 31 Mar 2010.

Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 58 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Wed 31 Mar 2010
at 04:14
And the horses weren't even scratched...
It was too easy Thor thought as Mjollnir settled on it's bipod, barrel lined up with the furthest target.

BOOM
Thunder shattered the air, and the head of a rider on the east flank exploded into red mist.

BOOM
The second shot came a heartbeat later.

BOOM
A third.

BOOM
Then a forth.

BOOM
And a fifth, ripping the arm off the poor soul unlucky enough to have been struck by the lightning.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Five quick shots at furthest targets (still close range though)
At least two dead, possibly three with one more dying.
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (5/10) + 5x10
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (15/15) + 3x15
M-26A1 hand grenade, x6
M-18 Smoke grenade, green, x2
M72A4
Bayonet/knife
Entrenching Tool
Individual Tactical Radio

Steven Drew
 player, 218 posts
 Sergeant
 USMC
Wed 31 Mar 2010
at 05:51
Re: And the horses weren't even scratched...
Drew adjusts his position to get a better view of the scene.  He runs his hands over his remaining belt of ammo to get a feel of how much ammo he has left and to make sure it is clear of kinks or debris.

  He then scans the field, shifting his weapon to cover what his eyes see.  If he sees any signs of movement designed to return fire or move for an offensive he will send a burst of 7.62 rounds into the unfortunate creature.

  Drew mutters,

"Looks like meats back on the menu boys!"

Sgt Drew
M240 w/80 rounds
Scanning and firing at any targets who pose a threat

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:17, Thu 01 Apr 2010.