Ch 15: Warsaw (Part II)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2085 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Wed 15 Dec 2010
at 23:08
Re: Ambush

Security 2

His long, ape-like arm stretched out away from where he lays, Thor fires off a round from his pistol. His wounded and very crabby roomate responds with a burst of fire aimed in the general direction of the pistol shot. After spitting out maybe a half-dozen rounds, there's a load CLACK as the man's AK's bolt slams shut on an empty chamber. The man starts screaming desperately for rescue as he fumbles to reload. (Thor -1 round [pistol])

Support

Vita fires another burst at the muzzle flash strobing away behind a large crack in the west-facing wall of Thor's factory office. His F88 braced on a sandbag, Jan squeezes off a well-aimed shot at the same target. Lech joins in with a burst from his carbine. The muzzle flash ceases. Even after a few seconds of relative quiet, enemy fire from the crack does not resume. (Vita -5 rounds; Jan -1 round; Lech -5 rounds)

Dawid, meanwhile, tries to fight the fire in the BTR's turret area. His gasmask makes it possible to breath inside the smokey interior but his eyes and throat still burn from the smoke he inhaled earlier. Wetting a dead Black Guardsman's jacket with water from his canteen, he works his way closer to the flames and starts beating at them with the jacket. The bracket that normally holds a small hand-held fire extinguisher is empty. Thankfully, it seems that all of the BTR's main gun and coaxial ammunition has cooked off. The gunner's legs remain standing and upright but his torso is a charred, shriveled stump. He knocks the gruesome remains aside to get at the flames and continues to attack them. Trying to get into a better position to beat out some of the more hard-to-reach flames, he uses his left hand to brace himself, burning it against the still-hot metal in the process. He's starting to struggle for breath. He knows he needs to get a lungful of cool, fresh air and soon. Otherwise, there's a good chance he'll black out in the next few seconds. Despite his pain and growing discomfort, he's pleased to know that he's likely succeeded in putting out the turret fire. (Dawid + slight wound [burn], left hand).


Assault and HQ

Realizing that several enemy are fighting back from the factory building across the street, the assault party holds up about 10m from the truck. Monika watches from her window. The truck provides cover and concealement from the far side of the highway but in order to clear the truck without taking fire, the enemy in the building to the south will need to be eliminated or driven out. Craig moves about 10m to his right (west) in order to get LOS to the building and then takes a knee. Taking careful aim through the BG-15's flip-up sight, he launches another 40mm HE grenade at the enemy position. The grenade explodes in a puff of smoke and mazonry dust about five meters to the left of the shell hole that serves as the de facto entrance to the building. It's a miss, but hopefully the show of firepower will encourage to the enemy to piss off. (Craig -1 40mm S HE)


Security 2

Dieter studies Thor's eyrie through the scope of the SVU. Thin smoke and/or dust is drifting out of the damage-enlarged window behind which Thor had been positioned earlier in the ambush. A flurry of what are probably muzzle flashes temporarily light up the darkened interior of the room. It appears that Thor is still alive but fighting desperately to stay that way.

Mariusz successfully clears the FTF- a remanufactured 5.45mm round and chambers a fresh and hopefully non-defective one.


Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:12, Wed 15 Dec 2010.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1324 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Wed 15 Dec 2010
at 23:29
Re: Ambush
Bayer inserts another an HE round into his launcher as he takes up a position near Tucker. He aims for the building across the street and shouts, "Aggression Sergeant. Keep going... fire and movement."

Then on the radio, he says, "Support. Sunray. Shift fire to the right... spec-fire on building... ground floor. Now, out."

Bayer will hold his own fire, covering the Assault Element unless a target of any sort is observed.

Bayer
G3/HK69 (26/30 + 40mmHE)
Urging Assault forward/covering

This message was last edited by the player at 23:29, Wed 15 Dec 2010.

Craig Sutherland
 player, 276 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Wed 15 Dec 2010
at 23:44
Re: Ambush

Anger swelling in his chest Craig resists the impulse to grab the AK/GL combo by the muzzle and hurl it at the gap in the wall. He instead lowers the barrel and lets loose with two bursts through the hole, before returning to cover at pace.

He then covers to northern approach until the assault squad moves forward.


AK-74/BG-15 (37/45) + 4x45 (0/1 HE) + 1x40mm HE- held at shoulder
RPG-7D (1/1 HEAT) + 0 PG-7N HEAT Grenades - slung on shoulder
AKS-74U (35/45) - wedged in webbing
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 6, Smoke Grenade, L13A2 CS grenade
Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 296 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Thu 16 Dec 2010
at 02:46
Re: Ambush
"CLACK"

Thor was moving, Fatle left laying on the rubble and GrÝ­arv÷lr held firmly in both hands.

A gentle caress of the trigger sent a burst of lead streaming from the end of the weapon, the sound echoing loudly through the ruins.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Pop up slightly and finish off wounded man the moment the bolt closes on the empty chamber
PM-63 (20/25) + 1x25 ("GrÝ­arv÷lr")
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (2/10) + 3x10 + 1x7
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (14/15) + 3x15 ("Fatle")
M-26A1 hand grenade, x2
Bayonet/knife
Individual Tactical Radio

Jan Cerny
 player, 800 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Thu 16 Dec 2010
at 11:32
Re: Ambush
Jan kept scanning the ground floor of the building, switching from opening to opening and looking for a target to fire at.  If he spotted someone he fired at them, ideally with an aimed shot but with a quick shot if that was all he had time for.  If he didn't manage to pick out a target then he put a single round through an opening somewhere, just to keep anyone inside on their toes!

"Vita," he called to his companion nearby in Polish.  "Do you know if that building they were firing from has any exits we can't see?  And do you have any idea how many men made it into there?"


Jan
Continuing to scan the lower level of the building for a target, firing an aimed shot at one if he sees someone or firing a single shot through an opening otherwise
F88 Steyr AUG (27/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (0/1 - 8x HE, 3x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
AKS-74 (10 mags total) - slung on shoulder
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (10/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 977 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Thu 16 Dec 2010
at 22:47
Re: Ambush
Konrad Bayer:
Bayer inserts another an HE round into his launcher as he takes up a position near Tucker. He aims for the building across the street and shouts, "Aggression Sergeant. Keep going... fire and movement."

Then on the radio, he says, "Support. Sunray. Shift fire to the right... spec-fire on building... ground floor. Now, out."

Bayer will hold his own fire, covering the Assault Element unless a target of any sort is observed.

Just after Bayer gets the word out of his mouth to him, Tucker brings his Browning up and ready to go into action against anyone who shoots or bears a weapon at him or the rest of the team.  He's going for double-taps and using his left hand to try and signal for the troops to get down but, will bring his hand back on the pistol for support if he has to fire.

TUCKER
Browning HP-35 [13/13] SAFETY 'OFF'
M-16A2 [30/30] / M-203 [BUCK SHOT] - {SAFE/SLUNG BACK Rt. Side)}
H&K SOCOM Pistol [12/12] (Holstered) {[1] Full 12 round / [1] 10/12 Round mag}
Slung Romanian AK-74 [30/30]
Holstered (Vest) Browning HP-35 [13/13]

Salvaged Gear:
*Claymore Mine & Pouch    2.0
Mag Bandoleer [6 MAG 30] 3.0  {5x30, 1x22/30}
5 L. Canteen             5.0
Lg Alice Pack
[16] AK-74 Mags
[2] empty 5.56 MAG 30 in outer ruck pouch

[1] M-16 mag (BDU Pocket [18/30])

*NOTE: Claymore given to Sutherland (remove upon use)

Clearing the Zil

This message was last edited by the player at 22:48, Thu 16 Dec 2010.

Monika Sawicki
 player, 36 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Fri 17 Dec 2010
at 01:27
Re: Ambush
    Monika continues to watch and wait.


Monika Sawicki
At window in residential building
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 2 extra mags (7/15) and (25/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra mags
Waiting for targets

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 845 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Fri 17 Dec 2010
at 11:59
Re: Ambush
Hoping to have more luck with this load of ammunition, Mariusz aimed once more and tried to fire a single burst into the door of Thor's building.

Mariusz
AK-74/BG-1 (30/30)
Aiming a single burst

Dieter Brandt
 player, 290 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Fri 17 Dec 2010
at 13:05
Re: Ambush
Dieter continued to scan the building opposite for targets. If any presented themselves he would take the shot. Hopefully Thor wouldn't decide to switch uniforms!
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2192 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Fri 17 Dec 2010
at 15:04
Re: Ambush
In reply to Konrad Bayer (msg #529):

"Ow, Goddamn! Shit!" There was nothing he could do about his burned hand, although the fire seemed to be out.

quote:
"Support. Sunray. Shift fire to the right... spec-fire on building... ground floor. Now."


It was hard to hear the radio due to the metal walls of the BTR and the fact he was wearing a gas mask in a distracting, smoky environment. Bailing out the starboard hatch, he hit the pavement and pulled off his mask. "My hand hurts like a motherfucker!"

He got Konrad to repeat his message. When he was clear about his instructions he replied, "Eagle understands Sunray. Complying as soon as possible."

quote:
"Now, out."


He muttered to himself as he poured cold canteen water on his hand, "right, of course, yesterday would be better! Shit."

Jan seemed to have the PKM in hand, directing fire onto the target, although he was unable to tell for sure from this angle. The other MG didn't seem to be in a good place to bring its fire to the south. He waved to get the SG-43's crew's attention, then pointed out the target building.

"Tio, Matthais, bring that fucking SG-43 around to the middle bunker and shoot at that fucking building there! Immediately!"


He coughed a few times as his throat was still a little raw for yelling.

"Piotr, precision fire on the fucking building as well!"

"Lech, give me one of those Tantals, please. And keep an eye on our rear flanks."


Dawid Piotrowski
9mm Stechkin (21/20 + 2 magazines)
3 Grenades
Bailing out of the BTR by starboard or nearest hatch, giving orders.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:09, Fri 17 Dec 2010.

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2087 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sat 18 Dec 2010
at 00:13
Re: Ambush

Assault & HQ

Before stepping back behind the cover of the Zil, Craig puts most of two five-round bursts through the large gap in the wall that serves as the building across the street's main entrance. (Craig -10 rounds)

The assault team continues to hang back, waiting for the support team to lay more suppressive/covering fire on the building across the highway.

Security 1

As Dieter searches for a clear target, Mariusz tests his marksmanship. From his position, it's a tight angle to put rounds into the entrance gap, over 100m away. He fires a single burst and sees little puffs of dust errupt near the shell hole. All things considered, it's not a bad shot. (Mariusz -5 rounds)

Security 2

In the smoke and dust-filled upper floor of the factory office, Thor leans away from the cover of the rubble pile and puts a long burst of SMG fire into his wounded adversary. The man, reclining on his elbows and ramming home a fresh magazine into his AK, convulses as half-a-dozen 9mm Makarov rounds strike home. He lets out a strangled cry- more of a grunt, really, and sinks backs, arms slack, face turned toward the sagging ceiling. After the empty shell casings stop clinking on the floor, Thor listens for more enemy coming up the office stairs to their wounded (now mortally) comrade's rescue. He hears nothing. (Thor -10 SMG rounds)

Support

With Jan spotting and Vita providing covering fire (shooting at the large crack in the factory's west wall) with the PKM, Dawid emerges like an insectoid genie from the still-smokey interior of the BTR-70. After removing his mask and catching his breath, he shouts orders and takes cover. By the time Piotr and the SG-43 move their machinegun into a position from which they can return fire, the enemy position in the southwest corner of the ruined factory has fallen silent. (Vita -10 rounds PKM)

It strikes you that the enemy ambush survivors, now caught in a crossfire from the north, northeast, and west, could have given up the fight and escaped into the maze-like interior of the badly damaged factory complex.

Between 5 and 10 minutes have passed since Konrad opened the ambush with a well-placed double-tap from his rare H&K G36 assault rifle.


Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:29, Sun 19 Dec 2010.

Viktorya Nowak
 player, 32 posts
 Russian
 Deserter
Sun 19 Dec 2010
at 19:55
Re: Ambush
Vita paused in firing the PKM to shout to the others about the building, "It's a bombed out warehouse, there are hundreds of ways in and out and rubble everywhere, it's a veritable maze."  She then went back to getting behind the machinegun ready to fire as needed since the assault element would be on the objective soon.

Vita:
In Outpost south-side prone behind cover
PKM, 75-round belt (-35 rounds), 75-round belt
AKS-74 (30/22) with 10 30-rd magazines
CZ-75 compact pistol (15+1/16) with 2 15-rd magazines
Prone supported firing position, lifting fire for assault element, waiting

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2193 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sun 19 Dec 2010
at 23:51
Re: Ambush
In reply to Cap'n Rae (msg #538):

Dawid lay there, coughing and sucking in his breath while pouring water on his burned hand. After determining there wasn't much fire coming from the building, he croaked to Piotr, "check... keep an eye on our flanks."

"Lech, give me one of those Tantals, then determine the state of the recoiless rifle."


After getting a Tantal, he crawled under the tank to see if any of the SPG-93's ammunition was salvageable, even if the gun itself wasn't.

Dawid Piotrowski
9mm Stechkin (21/20 + 2 magazines)
3 Grenades
Starboard side of BTR. Crawling under the tank to check the RR.

Monika Sawicki
 player, 37 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Mon 20 Dec 2010
at 22:46
Re: Ambush
    Monika held her position, waiting for an enemy to come her way.  She hoped that the Baron's wounded men were all dead.  Even after her treatment at the hands of the Baron, Monika would still take care of the Baron's wounded.  She would ease the suffering of each of their wounded...  with a suppressed 9mm pistol shot.

Monika Sawicki
At window in residential building
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 2 extra mags (7/15) and (25/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra mags
Waiting for targets

Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 297 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Mon 20 Dec 2010
at 23:34
Re: Ambush
Whipping the recently acquired hatchet from it's pouch with his left hand, Thor burst forward to ensure both his victims were dead. The strids°ksen would make short work of them without wasting valuable ammunition or creating a great deal of noise.
It would however provide Thor with yet more "natural camoflage" for his furs as blood, bone and brain splattered......
"No prisoner," he muttered, words picked up and transmitted by his radio.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Finishing off 2 enemy with hatchet
PM-63 (10/25) + 1x25 ("GrÝ­arv÷lr")
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (2/10) + 3x10 + 1x7
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (14/15) + 3x15 ("Fatle")
M-26A1 hand grenade, x2
Bayonet/knife
Hatchet ("Strids°ksen")
Individual Tactical Radio

This message was last edited by the player at 23:36, Mon 20 Dec 2010.

Craig Sutherland
 player, 277 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Tue 21 Dec 2010
at 00:46
Re: Ambush
Craig waited for the ordeer to move forward. He kept his rifle at his shoulder as he scanned for aditional targets. Once the order came he would rise with the others and fire on any of the wounded still holding a weapon.
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 846 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Tue 21 Dec 2010
at 11:59
Re: Ambush
Mariusz resettled himself and squeezed off another five round burst at the doorway. He hoped that the noise and slap of bullets in the area would help pin down the enemy.

Mariusz
AK-74 (25/30)
Single 5 round burst at the door.

Dieter Brandt
 player, 292 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Tue 21 Dec 2010
at 12:14
Re: Ambush
Through his rifle scope, Dieter watched as Thor butchered the downed soldier with an axe. He fought back the disgust welling up in him, and went back to quickly scanning the building for other targets. Seeing nothing obvious, he decided to move. He turned to Mariusz and said, "stay here".

He picked himself up into a low crouch, and moved as quickly as he could to the West, trying to stay in cover where possible. He was aiming for a position near the corner of the damaged building, so he could get a good view down the road opposite, next to the building Thor was in. Once there he looked quickly down the road for obvious movement, before finding good cover and then lying prone so he could look through the scope again. If there were any targets there he would aim quickly and take the shot.


Dieter Brandt
Security 1
Moving to new position to look down road next to Thor's position
SVU-AS Sniper Rifle (Bipod, 4X PSO-1 telescopic sight) - 10/10

Jan Cerny
 player, 803 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Tue 21 Dec 2010
at 14:09
Re: Ambush
Jan stayed in his position near Vita, ready to put some rounds into the building the enemy soldiers had fled into, particularly if anyone fired from within the building.  He was ready to support the assault team while they cleared the area around the truck.

He kept scanning the building looking for signs of movement through the Steyr's sight, ready to fire an aimed shot at any target he could pick out.


Jan
Continuing to scan the lower level of the building for a target and firing an aimed shot at them if he sees someone
F88 Steyr AUG (26/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (0/1 - 8x HE, 3x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
AKS-74 (10 mags total) - slung on shoulder
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (10/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1326 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Tue 21 Dec 2010
at 16:35
Re: Ambush
"Dawid." Bayer says into the radio. "Support to give spec fire on the building across from us pronto. Assault is hung up here. Out."

Then loud enough for him to hear, he says to Tuck, "I don't know what support is doing, but keep going Sergeant. Right to the other side."
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2090 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Tue 21 Dec 2010
at 18:25
Re: Ambush

Security 2

Thor leaps at the badly wounded man and brings his hatchet down on the man's skull. It splits open like a not-quite-ripe melon. A second downward stroke further shatters the dead man's skull and splatters the floor with gore. Thor, bloodlust somewhat sated, moves to the top of the stairwell and risks a peek down the stairway. The place still smells of explosives smoke from the hand grenades. A man lies splayed head down in a pool of his own blood near the foot of the stairs. Listening carefully, all Thor can hear is the gunfire from outside. Incoming rounds begin skipping around inside the room downstairs.

Security 1

Mariusz tries again, sending yet another burst towards the opening in the target buildings north-facing wall. Little puffs of dust right on the edge of the gash mark his best attempt yet. He's hopeful that at least one of the five or so rounds made it into the building. (Mariusz -5 rounds)

Leaving Mariusz as the the group's sole securtiy on the east flank, Dieter moves west, trying to get a better look inside the target buildings lower floor. When he finds a decent spot, he takes a look through his the sight of the SVU. Every couple of seconds a tracer enters the murky room and ricochet's around, illuminating it briefly. There's at least one man down there but he doesn't appear to be moving.

Support

The SG-43 crew, now set up at the very rear of the BTR-70, start pouring fire into the target building. Many of the rounds impact against the side of the building, creating a thin cloud of concrete dust, but more than a few disappear inside. (SG-43 -40 rounds)

Dawid, armed with his trusty Tantal, slides into the communications trench and disappears beneath the mated T-86 and BTR-70. Fluid of some sort is dripping down into the recoiless rifle pit from the bottom of the wrecked BTR. It smells terrible. The recoiless rifle is totalled. The barrel is bent and split and the sight is shattered. The unused rounds appear to be undamaged, though.

Jan and Vita watch the gap in the southwest corner of the target building's wall. It's a wonder this part of the building is still standing. The enemy haven't fired from the position for going on a couple of minutes now.

Assault & HQ

Konrad orders Tucker, Warren, and Craig forward to the Zil, while Minh and Monika hang back to provide overwatch. The members of the HQ element move out a little to either flank so that they can see the building across the highway. Due to the lay of the land, they can only see the upper floor. From the sound and the smoke, it appears that the support team is putting sufficient suppressive fire into the lower floor, though. Thor's voice coming across the team net is both reassuring and more than a little bit unerving.

As they move purposefully closer to the truck, the assault team can hear moaning and whimpering through their gas masks. The tailgate is still up so they can't see into the truck bed unless they stand up straight or reach up to lower it. Stacking up at the back of the truck, they look across the highway. A friendly machine gun or two is hammering the target building's lower floor. There appears to be no incoming fire. The trio move around the back end of the Zil and are greeted by a heap of dead and dying. There must be six or seven people here, some piled on top of others. Blood is everwhere. They appear to have been raked by quite a bit of MG fire. Warren sees movement beneath a clearly dead enemy fighter. Shoving the corpse aside with his boot, Warren puts a bullet into the wounded man's brainpan, coolly ending his suffering and his life. On the road ahead there are several more bodies spread out at uneven intervals between the Zil and building across the street. The moaning seems to be coming from the bed of the truck. (Warren -1 pistol round)


Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:58, Tue 21 Dec 2010.

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 166 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Wed 22 Dec 2010
at 03:03
Re: Ambush
After eliminating the last survivor outside the truck, Jeff scans the bodies for a bit of clean clothing, so he can wipe the blood off of his boot.  It helps a little, but there's so much around that it's nearly impossible to get it all.

He turns back towards the building, where it seems the enemy has fled, annoyingly.  Rather than go through the building, Jeff turns to the truck.  He calls out in both Polish and Russian "You in the bed, your fight is over.  Do not resist us further and you will not be harmed."  He waits a second to listen, for a response, really only expecting further moans.  However, he listens carefully for any weapons getting cocked, before he exposes himself to clear the bed.

After a moment, he hops up on one of the wheels of the truck with his pistol drawn, hoping to catch anyone with a weapon in the truck off guard, ready to put a double tap into them.  If no threats present themselves, he calmly and methodically executes the wounded.
Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 298 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Wed 22 Dec 2010
at 04:03
Re: Ambush
"This Thunderer. Where help!?"
Thor flicked the gore covered hatchet sending blood and brains flying.
"Thunderer not clear alone. Stop fire. Over."
Hatchet "cleaned" he tucked it under his arm while he hurriedly changed magazines in the PM-63 and retrieved his pistol.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Reloading SMG and recovering pistol
PM-63 (10/25) + 1x25 ("GrÝ­arv÷lr")
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (2/10) + 3x10 + 1x7
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (14/15) + 3x15 ("Fatle")
M-26A1 hand grenade, x2
Bayonet/knife
Hatchet ("Strids°ksen")
Individual Tactical Radio

Craig Sutherland
 player, 279 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Wed 22 Dec 2010
at 21:11
Re: Ambush

Craig moves to the tail gate of the Zil, he indicates for someone to grab the other side. He then begins opening the catch to let it fall as he swings around with his AK at his shoulder ready to engage any threats.
Monika Sawicki
 player, 39 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Thu 23 Dec 2010
at 02:26
Re: Ambush
   Monika remains on overwatch.


Monika Sawicki
At window in residential building
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 2 extra mags (7/15) and (25/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra mags
Waiting for target