Ch 15: Warsaw (Part II)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Dieter Brandt
 player, 218 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Mon 20 Sep 2010
at 12:16
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Dieter made it to the giraffe house in one piece, meeting up with other elements of the squad there. Hearing Dawid's instruction he silently nodded, and then glanced over to Woj and Craig.

As the prepared to move he quickly swapped mags in his PSG-1.

Once they were ready he waited for the instruction. Once the instruction to move came he headed off toward the northwest, trying to run as quickly as possible while keeping low behind any tree stump or wall that was offering shelter.

Once he reached the new building he looked quickly for a good firing position and then took cover. Calling to Woj, he also directed him to a good position nearby.

"Woj, take cover over there and look for targets. Aim carefully, and fire single shots rather than bursts. Keep calm, and keep firing."

He then glanced over to make sure Craig was in position before radioing back to the others. "This is Thunder-2. We are in position and will commence cover. Prepare to move. Over."

With that he looked at the new enemy squad to the East and began to fire at any target available.

Dieter Brandt
Moving to the new building to NW, issuing fire instructions to Woj, and sniping targets to E.
PSG-1 - 20/20 rounds
AK-74 - 30/30 slung over shoulder
1x Frag 2x Smoke

This message was last edited by the player at 10:33, Tue 21 Sept 2010.

Jan Cerny
 player, 703 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Mon 20 Sep 2010
at 20:27
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Jan was conscious that he was starting to lag behind the others and that he needed to keep moving.  He'd heard someone, he wasn't sure who but it could have been Konrad or Dawid, saying something over the radio about heading northwards.  He could see that Jeff was continuing to engage the enemy and covering the rear and had seen a couple of people head into a building that looked like it might once have held primates of some kind.

He started heading northwards, aiming for the building that the others had entered, moving as quickly as he could.


Jan
Heading northwards towards the ape house.
F88 Steyr AUG (10/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - slung on shoulder
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HEDP - 8x HE, 4x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
AKS-74 (10 mags total) - slung on shoulder
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - held

Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 229 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Tue 21 Sep 2010
at 06:04
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Setting up Mjollnir again in cover, Thor transmitted his observations.
"This Thunderer. Enemy Dřkkálfar reinforcements to north east, over."
Message delivered, he scanned the enemy with Járngreipr, conducting a quick headcount, and aimed at whoever seemed to be giving the orders.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Radioing update
Aiming at leader type/grenadier/machinegunnner in that order of preference
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (11/10) + 3x10 + 1x6, 1x1
PM-63 (25/25) + 1x25
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (15/15) + 3x15
M-26A1 hand grenade, x4
Bayonet/knife
Individual Tactical Radio

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1970 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Wed 22 Sep 2010
at 00:53
Re: The Zoo (Continued)

Dawid spots the newly arrived enemy reinforcements forming up in the roadway to the east. They mill about without purpose, appearing somewhat hesitant to venture out of the perceived cover and concealment provided by the buildings on either side of them. The two burning AFV's and corpses scattered on the ground in front of them must be rather discouraging. They seem unawares of half their quarry's current position around the Giragge house. Dawid takes aim at the core of the group and sends a burst into their midst, dropping one of them like a sack of wet laundry. The others scatter like cockroaches on the kitchen floor when the light it flicked on, scrambling behind cover. Dawid spots the BTR-80 that Craig hit in the turret with an RPG in the battle's opening phase. Thin white smoke is still drifting from its blackened turret. At the moment, it is doing nothing but providing stationary cover with its armored hull. Mariusz opens fire a split second after Dawid. The man he was aiming at stumbles on his way to cover, before disappearing behind the still-steaming BTR. Dawid fires another long burst into the BTR, sending singing ricochets in all directions and discouraging the enemy from further purposeful movement. (Dawid -20 rounds; Mariusz -10 rounds)

Thor was about to pick off what appeared to be an officer when Dawid's first burst scattered the enemy formation. The second burst causes the enemy to hunker down even further. It will take a few more seconds to locate a suitable target now that the enemy reinforcements have gone to ground.

Dieter keeps watch to the north and northwest. So far, he's seen nothing to suggest any enemy troops in that sector. There's only the lone enemy survivor of the original northern flanking group to the east-northeast, still cowering behind a tree stump. To the west is some sort of animal enclosure encircled by a kind of ditch or moat. On the right, a damaged runs almost all the way to the building to the northwest. Woj and Craig arrive and, with Dawid and Mariusz firing cover from the building's opposite corner, the trio moves to the next building to the northwest with Dieter in the lead. Thanks to the wall on their right, they make it without drawing fire and quickly set up in a shallow draw with good fields of fire to the east to cover the next group.

Tucker digs himself free of the rubble pile and, trailing a cloud of dust, half runs, half stumbles north towards the primate house where Konrad and the rest of his team have assembled.

Warren shoots at the enemy to the south from a covered position to the west of the Hippo House. His silenced AK-103 doesn't have much of a firing signature and he catches an enemy in the advanced covering group just below the throat. The man rolls on to his back and clutches at the wound. The others adjust their fire to Warren's position. One or more of them must have watched him run to the building or spothim as he opened fire. He fires another burst but fails to score any hits. Long-range enemy fire from the Aviary is starting to reach out for him. He's quickly becoming the focal point for the enemy's ire, allowing Tucker to escape unhindered by aimed enemy fire. (Warren -10 rounds)

Jan also uses the respite to move to the Primate House, joining Konrad and Minh there.


Next Moves?


Updated Tac-map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...7&mid=1285207658

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:12, Thu 23 Sept 2010.

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 936 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Wed 22 Sep 2010
at 23:55
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Cap'n Rae:
Tucker digs himself free of the rubble pile and, trailing a cloud of dust, half runs, half stumbles north towards the primate house where Konrad and the rest of his team have assembled.

Next Moves?

Tucker reloads his 40mm launcher with another HE round as he stumbles his way to the primate house.  As the dust and dirt flies off of him, he tries to break a smile when he gets there, "Thanks for waiting.  GOt hit by a bus.  And don't think I didn't hear you yelling at me again Mom!"

TUCKER
M-16A2 [25/30] / M-203 [HE] - {SINGLE-SHOT}
H&K SOCOM Pistol [10/12] (Holstered)
Slung Romanian AK-74 [30/30]
Holstered (Vest) Browning HP-35 [13/13]
[1] Mag 5.56N [12/30] (BDU Pocket)

Salvaged Gear:
Claymore Mine & Pouch    2.0
Mag Bandoleer [6 MAG 30] 3.0
5 L. Canteen             5.0
Lg Alice Pack
[19] AK-74 Mags

Loading 40mm HE round on way to Primate house

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2067 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 00:53
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
In reply to Cap'n Rae (msg #131):

As he observed the Ukrainians Dawid thought, Damn those bastards from "Golicja i Głodomeria" (loosly translated as "Naked and Hunger Land", a negative Polish stereotype of western Ukrainians as poor and starving). They fight so hard for their Polish master, who they should hate so much!

No time to question their good fortune. "Sunray... reserve movement to east is halted. NW buildings seem secure."

Craig, Deiter and Woj seemed to have reached cover, time for them to head out.

"Mariusz, good shooting, now it's time to move! When they start covering fire, that is."

He called out in English, "Moving!"


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM (70/100 + 100)
NE Corner, Giraffe House

Moving to buidings to NW when Craig et al begin covering fire.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:53, Thu 23 Sept 2010.

Dieter Brandt
 player, 221 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 07:29
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Cap'n Rae:
Dieter keeps watch to the north and northwest. So far, he's seen nothing to suggest any enemy troops in that sector. There's only the lone enemy survivor of the original northern flanking group to the east-northeast, still cowering behind a tree stump. To the west is some sort of animal enclosure encircled by a kind of ditch or moat. On the right, a damaged runs almost all the way to the building to the northwest. Woj and Craig arrive and, with Dawid and Mariusz firing cover from the building's opposite corner, the trio moves to the next building to the northwest with Dieter in the lead. Thanks to the wall on their right, they make it without drawing fire and quickly set up in a shallow draw with good fields of fire to the east to cover the next group.


Dieter settled into position. He glanced to the east but saw no clear movement, so concentrated on the northern and western flanks. He is intrigued by the enclosure next to them. It reminded him of the tiger enclosure at the Wilhelma Zoo in Stuttgart, a place he had visited many times with his father as a boy.

His thoughts turned momentarily to his father. He hadn't heard from his parents since getting called up into the Army, and wondered what had happened to them. Where they alive or dead? Had they stayed at home, or fled to France, or had they disappeared into the forest? His father had been an expert woodsman, and knew every inch of the forest. Maybe one day he would return home to look for them, maybe one day...

He snapped back to the reality of his situation. The north and west seemed to be clear. He directed Woj and Craig to safe spots and radioed the remainder of the squad to let them know they were in position.

Dieter Brandt
Settled in cover in new building, covering North and West flanks
PSG-1 - 20/20 rounds
AK-74 - 30/30 slung over shoulder
1x Frag 2x Smoke

Craig Sutherland
 player, 216 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 09:03
Re: The Zoo (Continued)

Once settled into the next position, Craig places a new 40mm grenade into the launcher on the AK and aims at the approaching BTR-80* to the East. He takes his time and then fires watching the grenade arc out over the battlefield.

He ejects the spent case and reloads, then raises his rifle to his shoulder.

*This is of course only if he can see the APC otherwise he fires towards the infantry.


Dawids Team
Firing on the BTR-80

AK-74/BG-15 (30/30) + 1x30 (1/1 HE) + 6x40mm HE- held at shoulder
RPG-7D (1/1 HEAT) + 0 PG-7N HEAT Grenades - slung on shoulder
AKS-74U (35/45) + 5x45 - wedged in webbing
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 6, Smoke Grenade, L13A2 CS grenade
Jan Cerny
 player, 705 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 14:56
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
"Va t'en!", Jan said to himself as he pushed himself off again and continued moving towards Dawid and Mariusz's position in the Giraffe house.  His arm hurt like hell but it was only bleeding slightly so if he could get clear for a little while he could redo the bandage and ensure that he was going to be ok.

From that wound at least!


Jan
Heading northwards towards the giraffe house.
F88 Steyr AUG (10/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - slung on shoulder
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HEDP - 8x HE, 4x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
AKS-74 (10 mags total) - slung on shoulder
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - held

OOC - in this context "Va t'en!" means "Get a bloody move on!" rather than "Fuck off!"

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 802 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 15:39
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Mariusz heard Dawid's call to move and he headed toward the enemy as quickly as he could.

Mariusz
AK-74 17/30
BG-1 ?/1
Charging the enemy to the NW

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 114 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 16:00
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Jeff takes the opportunity to get one more aimed shot off at the exposed riflemen before ducking deep behind his cover. He takes a moment to key his radio "This is Warren.  How about some covering fire? Suppress the bird house." He waits on some covering fire before running to his teammates.


Jeff Warren
1 Aimed shot at exposed enemy, running to team.
AK103w/POSP4x24 [11/30]

This message was last edited by the player at 03:14, Sat 25 Sept 2010.

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2069 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Thu 23 Sep 2010
at 20:53
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
In reply to Mariusz Tokarski (msg #137):

"Whoops, other way, Mariusz! Northwest, towards Craig and them!"

He considered transmitting to Thor they were leaving, but he didn't want to step on Warren's needed request for assistance over the radio. Thor may well have heard the earlier transmission and was making his own way. If not, Konrad could possibly pick him up on his way through.

Making sure everyone was oriented in the right direction (that is, Mariusz and himself) he moved out.


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM (70/100 + 100)
NE Corner, Giraffe House

Moving to buidings to NW.

This message was last edited by the player at 10:59, Sat 25 Sept 2010.

Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 230 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Fri 24 Sep 2010
at 02:35
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Maintaining position, Thor lined up on his next target amongst the reinforcements before gently squeezing the trigger. Mjollnir roared but the intended target ducked just in time to avoid their head being removed from this world.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Aimed shot, medium range - miss
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (10/10) + 3x10 + 1x6, 1x1
PM-63 (25/25) + 1x25
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (15/15) + 3x15
M-26A1 hand grenade, x4
Bayonet/knife
Individual Tactical Radio

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 803 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Fri 24 Sep 2010
at 08:31
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Mariusz heard Dawid's call and stopped dead in total confusion. unsure where he was supposed to be going or why they were attacking when their aim was breaking contct. He tried to reorientate and then follow Dawid.

Mariusz
AK-74 17/30
Stopping in confusion
Following Dawid.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1278 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Fri 24 Sep 2010
at 20:20
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski:
"Sunray... reserve movement to east is halted. NW buildings seem secure."


After having a brief moment to regain his berings and determine where everyone was, Bayer replies over the radio, "Sunray. Roger. Hold the northwest building before we take our next bound. Jan's team is coming up from your south. Out."

Bayer then points to the Giraffe house as Tucker arrives and says, "Sergeant, follow Jan up to the next pen and hold. Quyen, back them up."

Then levelling his rifle towards the bird house, Bayer fires two quick shots into the structure. "Warren. We need to move now. Come on." says into the radio handset.

Bayer
Communicating / Firing two quick shots at bird house
G36/HK69 (28/30) (1 HEDP)

This message was last edited by the player at 20:28, Fri 24 Sept 2010.

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1974 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sat 25 Sep 2010
at 18:58
Re: The Zoo (Continued)

At the north end of the party's straggling line, Dieter, Woj, and Craig are joined by Dawid and his PKM. Fortunately for Mariusz, the enemy to the east were preoccupied by Thor and Craig's latest shots and they don't take advantage of his reckless charge into open space. The enemy to the east seems discouraged and hesitant. Ahead of them, a BTR-80 is burning brightly while nearby a second, defanged BTR sits idle and abandoned by its crew. Mariusz realizes his error in following a clearly nonsensical order and runs back to cover. He leaps through a gap in the wall and heads north, rejoining his friends.

Thor's shot may have missed, but it does keep the enemy in the street to the east glued to whatever cover they've found. Craig blind-fires a 40mm HE grenade over the burning BTR into the open street where it explodes in a puff of smoke and sparkling shrapnel, further discouraging the recently-arrived Ukranian reinforcements from taking any kind of initiative. (Thor -1 round; Craig -1 40mm HE)

As he searches for another target, Thor spots movement atop the collapsed rubble of the apartment complex directly accross the street. At least a couple of the enemy have finally taken advantage of the man-made high ground overlooking the park. From this vantage point, they will have better lines of sight and fire over the eastern half of the park. Thor might not have much more time before he is pinned down out in front of the nearest cover.

Konrad fires off a couple of rounds in the direction of the aviary before heading towards the Giraffe House where he meets up once again with Tucker and Minh. Covered in cement dust, Tucker looks like a bit like a martial Ghost of Christmas Past (two months early). Despite his appearance, he's fully recovered from his close call at the Hippo House. (Konrad -2 rounds)

Warren takes one more aimed shot at the nearest enemy before ducking behind the cover of the nearby maintainance building. Rounds from the aviary smack into the concrete and kick up showers of slush and mud nearby. Warren is able to use the buidling to move north out of sight of the enemy to the south. These troops must be in direct contact with the enemy mortar team because a high-explosive bomb lands on the other side of the shed, detonating in a spray of earth and shrapnel. Fortunately for Warren, the building absorbs the fragments and concussion thrown out by the mortar round and he is only slightly shaken. Realizing that he must be drawing just about all of the southern enemy group's ire, Warren decides to beat feet. He rises and runs north to the Ape House. Breathing heavily, he turns and looks behind him. The Hippo House and maintainance building screen him from the enemy in Aviary (and vice-versa), giving him a respite from the enemy's direct fire. The mortar is still of some concern, however.


Next Moves?


Updated tac-map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...7&mid=1285439419

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:01, Sat 25 Sept 2010.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 804 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sat 25 Sep 2010
at 20:29
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Mariusz reached the others at the edge of the ruined Cat House and became aware of the soldiers that were gathering at the edge of the zoo. He wracked his brains for a memory that would help him and said to Dawid, "Directly North West of here is the road and rail bridge. They are down but you might be able to use them as cover to break contact."

He pointed to the Cat House and said, "If we can make a brief firebase there we can cover the others getting to the riverside and then past the bridges. Then we can run using these ruins as cover."

"We should lose them in the ruined factories to the north."
Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 231 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Sun 26 Sep 2010
at 14:48
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
As much as he hated to admit it, the time to go had arrived. Taking advantage of the natural cover, he recovered the single empty brass casing from his position and scurried back to catch up with the others...

Thor "The Thunderer"
Withdrawing through cover
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (10/10) + 3x10 + 1x6, 1x1
PM-63 (25/25) + 1x25
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (15/15) + 3x15
M-26A1 hand grenade, x4
Bayonet/knife
Individual Tactical Radio

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 937 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Sun 26 Sep 2010
at 23:07
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Tucker gets his orders from Konrad and gives him a weak wave as he pushes off the building he's at to make his way over to where Jan is now setting up along with Minh.  "Too many close calls Mother!  That fuckin' mortar has it in for me for some reason.  Hopefully the third time isn't the charm in this case," he tells her trying to relieve the situation with some humor.  On the move, if he can, he reloads his 40mm launcher with another HE grenade.

TUCKER
M-16A2 [25/30] / M-203 [HE] - {SINGLE-SHOT}
H&K SOCOM Pistol [10/12] (Holstered)
Slung Romanian AK-74 [30/30]
Holstered (Vest) Browning HP-35 [13/13]
[1] Mag 5.56N [12/30] (BDU Pocket)

Salvaged Gear:
Claymore Mine & Pouch    2.0
Mag Bandoleer [6 MAG 30] 3.0
5 L. Canteen             5.0
Lg Alice Pack
[19] AK-74 Mags

Loading 40mm HE round on way to Jan's position with Minh

This message was last edited by the player at 23:08, Sun 26 Sept 2010.

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2075 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Mon 27 Sep 2010
at 06:42
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Outside what could have been a building to house large felines, Dawid gathered the people who were with him together under cover of a ramp and retaining wall.

"Okay, we're going to clear the building. Once that's done, Dieter and I will cover to the east, Mariusz will cover the north and west. Woj, help Craig with his leg."

He looked at Mariusz and nodded his thanks. "The ruins of the bridge is a good idea. We'll make that our own "rally point" for now. I'm loathe to speak of it over the radio, so I'll wait for Konrad to catch up and tell him in person. Anything I might be missing?"



Dawid Piotrowski
PKM (70/100 + 100)

Outside Cat House
Giving orders, moving in to clear, covering to east.

This message was last edited by the player at 06:46, Mon 27 Sept 2010.

Craig Sutherland
 player, 218 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Mon 27 Sep 2010
at 06:58
Re: The Zoo (Continued)

Craig adjusts his aim after firing the grenade and begins firing short bursts at any of the new reinforcements stupid to raise their heads. He will keep his fire towards the front of the group taking out anyone moving forward.

AK-74/BG-15 (30/30) + 1x30 (1/0 HE) + 6x40mm HE- held at shoulder
RPG-7D (1/1 HEAT) + 0 PG-7N HEAT Grenades - slung on shoulder
AKS-74U (35/45) + 5x45 - wedged in webbing
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 6, Smoke Grenade, L13A2 CS grenade

This message was last edited by the player at 06:58, Mon 27 Sept 2010.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 806 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Mon 27 Sep 2010
at 09:40
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
"Probably," Mariusz said, "but nothing I can think of. Once we're in position can you have a look at the BG-1 for me, the round's either a dud or not settled properly but I don't know which."
Jeff D. Warren
 player, 117 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Mon 27 Sep 2010
at 15:32
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
As Jeff rounds the back of the Ape House, he realizes that everyone else has continued to move on without him.  Although he contemplates attempting to E&E on his own, the sound of gunfire ahead of him reassures him that some 'friendlies' must still be in the area.  He keeps sprinting to the next building to the NW, hoping that someone is covering him.  The scattered gunfire to the East drew him to run for the West side of the building.


Jeff Warren
Running to West Side of Giraffe House
AK-103w/POSP4x24 [10/30]

Dieter Brandt
 player, 223 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Mon 27 Sep 2010
at 16:17
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski:
"Okay, we're going to clear the building. Once that's done, Dieter and I will cover to the east, Mariusz will cover the north and west. Woj, help Craig with his leg."


Dieter nodded towards Dawid, indicating that he understood the order. He left the others to clear the enclosure they were sheltering around. Room to room fighting wasn't really his style. Instead he settled into a good firing position behind a low stone wall and looked for movement to the East. There had been a lot of activity there so he quickly scanned the area before selecting targets. Again he aimed for officers, NCOs or radiomen first.

Once a target was selected he commenced raining death down upon them again.

Dieter Brandt
Taking cover near the cat house, sniping at targets to the east.
PSG-1 - 20/20 rounds
AK-74 - 30/30 slung over shoulder
1x Frag 2x Smoke

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1279 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Tue 28 Sep 2010
at 03:01
Re: The Zoo (Continued)
Bayer pauses and looks at the ground between the giraffe house and the building Dawid's team were at. "Alright. Keep moving up." he says to Jan's team. "Make for the last building there. Use the wall for cover."

This message was last edited by the player at 03:01, Tue 28 Sept 2010.