Ch. 16: The Battle of Warsaw (Part I)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 362 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 00:26
Re: Ambush!
Thor reacted fast for somebody who moments ago had been bordering sleep.
Mjollnir remained on the truck floor, Gríðarvölr taking it's place in Thor's hands as it spat lead back in the direction of the incoming tracers.

"GO, GO, GO!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, attempted to drown out anyone ordering a halt and hoping that the drivers training to hit the accelerator and push through would take precedence.

Thor "The Thunderer"
Fire bursts at suspected ambusher location
Wz.88 Tantal/BG-1 (30/30)/(1/1HE) + 3x30 / 2xHE ("Gríðarvölr")
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (2/10) + 3x10 + 1x7
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (14/15) + 3x15 ("Fatle")
M-26A1 hand grenade, x2
Bayonet/knife
Individual Tactical Radio

This message was last edited by the player at 02:05, Fri 04 Feb 2011.

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1010 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 00:42
Re: Ambush!
Tucker watches as the person hits the floor and grabs his shit and shouts out, "GET OUT!  FUCKIN' DISPLACE AND GET SOME RETURN FIRE BACK!"

Tucker gets out behind Minh and tries to move with her to find some cover and get some fire back on the ambushers from the other side of the road.

TUCKER
M-16A2 [30/30] / M-203 [BUCK SHOT] - {SAFE/SLUNG BACK Rt. Side)} {READY WEAPON}
Browning HP-35 [13/13] SAFETY 'OFF' Cocked & locked
H&K SOCOM Pistol [12/12] (Holstered) {[1] Full 12 round / [1] 10/12 Round mag}

Salvaged Gear:
*Claymore Mine & Pouch    2.0
Mag Bandoleer [6 MAG 30] 3.0  {5x30, 1x22/30}
[1] M-16 mag (BDU Pocket [18/30])

*NOTE: Claymore given to Sutherland (remove upon use)

This message was last edited by the player at 01:02, Thu 03 Feb 2011.

Monika Sawicki
 player, 79 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 03:20
Re: Ambush!
    The medic snagged her backpack and rolled out of the back of the truck.  She ran for what she took as cover.  Knowing that muzzle flashes are a terrific indicator of where you are, Monika drew her suppressed PB/6P9 and looked for someone to shoot.


Monika Sawicki
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 3 extra mags (15/15) (25/25) (18/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra mags
Waiting for target

This message was last edited by the player at 03:21, Thu 03 Feb 2011.

Matias Adamczyk
 player, 13 posts
 Polish
 Motor Rifles Draftee
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 05:04
Re: Ambush!
Matias is knocked out the back of the truck in the commotion and lands in a sprawl.  With the adrenaline pumping, he barely feels it though.  He flips over and begins to crawl, trying to get to the southern edge of the road and any available cover.

Matias
PM-63 (25/25) + 4 extra mags, all (25/25)
Seeking cover

Craig Sutherland
 player, 310 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 07:27
Re: Ambush!

When the firing starts Craig drops to the floor of the truck bed. As quickly as he can he moves to the opposite side of the incoming fire and when the truck slows he will clamber over the side. He tries to land on his good leg falling into a crouch beside the rear wheels. Once on the ground Craig will use the ditch to the side of the road for cover. He flips down the Russian NVG's and tries to ID targets

He will begin to return fire, short bursts at the support weapons if he is able to I.D them. Once he hears Dawids order Craig will use the road and ditch to move as fast as his leg allows to the Generals car.

Small edit to reflect the OOC decision


Assault squad
Getting out of the truck

AK-74/BG-15 (37/45) + 4x45 (1/1 HE) + 1x40mm HE- held at shoulder
AKS-74U (35/45) - wedged in webbing
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 6

This message was last edited by the player at 23:30, Thu 03 Feb 2011.

Dieter Brandt
 player, 329 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 09:00
Re: Ambush!
Dieter had been wide awake when the firing started. He never slept well, and had rested most of the day so couldn't sleep in the battered truck on the equally batter road. As Konrad was in the process of giving the order to move, he was already half out the back of the Ural. He hit the ground running, sprinting to the south as hard as he could.

After covering 50 metres or so he hit the ground and kept crawling for another few metres, before bringing his SVU-AS to his shoulder and deploying the bipod. He calmed his breathing and looked for targets in the gloom.

Dieter Brandt
Running South approx 50m then taking cover. Prone, looking for targets
SVU-AS with bipod, 10/10

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2268 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 13:08
Re: Ambush!
Before they left, Dawid made a count of how many backpacks they needed by physically going around and counting.




Dawid short-circuited Thor's bellowing by poking his head into the cab and calmly saying to Vita, the driver, "please stop and exit the vehicle, now," in Polish.

"Out, out, out!" he yelled in Polish, knowing Konrad had already covered the English part of the spectrum. He switched back to English.

"You shut the fuck up, Thor, and get the fuck out now!" Resisting the urge to kick the larger (but not by much) man in the ass to encourage him to follow his orders, Dawid grabbed the PKM and spare ammo can and bailed out the right side of the truck. It was the one closer to fire but there was no guarantee of safety on the far side.

"Sutherland! Take the rest of the group and help Tucker get the General out of the car!" "Follow Sutherland! Follow Sutherland!" The Poles in his group may or may not understand they needed to follow Sutherland, but that wasn't his problem now. When they got the chance, he intended to at least get most or all the Poles under his command, so he didn't have to keep repeating himself.

After gathering himself, he then ran in a crouch across the road to set up the PKM on the far side.


Dawid Piotrowski

PKM GPMG (100/45)
Ural, then right (south) side of road.
Telling Vita to stop, then bailing out right side of Ural, moving across road.

Jan Cerny
 player, 880 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 16:30
Re: Ambush!
Jan had been sleeping when the truck was ambushed.  The pain from his wounded arm was now a dull, repetitive throb unless he knocked it and so tiredness had caught up with him.  He was jolted awake as the truck came under fire and the shot of pain through his arm woke him up fully.

He scrambled off the back to the truck as quickly as possible, more falling out of the back than dismounting gracefully.  He spotted Konrad nearby, lying prone and aiming off to one side.

“My squad on the Captain and return fire!” Jan yelled in Polish as he dived down beside his friend.  He quickly brought his rifle up to his shoulder and started scanning around for targets, firing single shots at any targets he could see.  It was dark though so if he couldn’t pick out anyone he lowered his rifle and pulled out his IR goggles so that he could try to identify targets.

That wasn’t the only option though so he said calmly to Konrad, in English.

“Capitaine, do you want ILLUM?”


Jan
Diving prone near to Konrad
Scanning for targets and firing single shots if he can see some or getting out his IR goggles if he can’t
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 8x HE, 3x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 874 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 17:23
Re: Ambush!
Mariusz blinked as hot blood splashed across his face and a shard of the dead man's skull scoured his cheek, a firey score of pain amrking its passage over his flesh.

More death, more fighting, people were dying so fast that he wasn't even able to know their name. He saw a blur as his companions new and old started to fly from teh death-dealing fire from the ambush. They needed time to get into cover and return fire, time they wouldn't get if the enemy knew their buisness.

Mariusz stood in the rear of the truck and turned to face the strobing flashes that indicated the enemy's rough position. He raised the AK-74 to his shoulder and pulled the trigger of the grenade launcher, sending a HE grenade in the general direction of the enemy position. Once the grenade was launched, he squeezed the trigger of the rifle and sent automatic fire blazing back toward the ambushers.

Mariusz continued to fire, yelling his defiance and hoping to buy his friends enough time to get to safety.
Viktorya Nowak
 player, 41 posts
 Russian
 Deserter
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 17:29
Re: Ambush!
Vita knew one thing, stopping in the kill zone was not a good idea.  She basically ignored the shouts to stop, at least initially.  She was not the best infantry soldier, but she had intelligence and more importantly common sense.  A moving target would be harder to hit.  She floored it until they were a couple of hundred meters out of the kill zone before bringing it to a stop in the woodline as close as she could get without crashing or hopefully being stuck so the troops could dismount and possibly flank the enemy ambushers.  She was not trained in executive protection, so the fact that the general was stuck did not even occur to her.  She could have stopped and backed up, but that would be more time on the "X" that wasn't worth it.  She made her decision.  Everyone could Monday Morning Quarterback later.
Piotr Pawlowski
 player, 12 posts
 Starszy Sierzant
 Motor Rifles
Thu 3 Feb 2011
at 20:05
Re: Ambush!
At the first sound of gunfire Piotr's grip on his gun tightened. Some blood splatter hit his face but he ignored it. Adrenaline and experience had taken over.

Hearing the captain order the truck to stop he crouched, preparing to move over the side as soon as the vehicle speed allowed for a safe landing. To his surprise though the vehicle instead of decelerate did just the opposite. Not only surprising him, but obviously everyone acting on the CO's orders.

Cursing loud polish words, especially questioning the sanity of women driving and women stubbornness getting people killed, he looked for the best spot of cover before he followed Mariusz example and started putting fire on the enemy.

Piotr Pawlowski
On the truck
SVD  [10/10]
Take cover on truck before taking aimed shots at enemies based on gun flashes if none visible.

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2270 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Fri 4 Feb 2011
at 00:44
Re: Ambush!
In reply to Viktorya Nowak (msg #85):

The sound of the truck behind him speeding up made Dawid whip his head around in shock. Where the fuck is she going? Did someone actually listen to Thor? That's a first! Well, no time to ponder the implications, just deal with the situation.

Looking around he noticed it wasn't Tucker who was going for the car but Warren. He could correct that.

"Correction! My group, go with Warren to the General! GO WITH WARREN!"
He pointed in the correct direction.

It seemed none of the other Poles thought to get out, a black eye on his people, but at least he didn't have to repeat himself. At least his friend Woj was alive and with him. "Woj, come here and help me. Look for anti-personnel fragmentation mines."

Once set up he started returning fire.


Dawid Piotrowski

PKM GPMG (100/243)
Ural, then right (south) side of road.
Telling Vita to stop, then bailing out right side of Ural, moving across road.

Firing bursts at ambushers.

This message was last edited by the player at 13:52, Fri 04 Feb 2011.

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2185 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 00:36
Re: Ambush!

Ural

Heedless of the enemy fire striking all around him, Mariusz stands up in the bed of the slowly rolling Ural and begins to return fire, sending a hastily aimed 40mm S HE grenade towards the enemy firing line. Before the grenade impacts, Mariusz is felled by a powerful body-blow. He crumples to the floor next to the ambush's first casualty, trying to catch his breath and assess the damage. To his surprise, it appears the bullet that struck him in the midsection was stopped by a combination of two of his AK-74 magazines and his Russian para's flack vest (Mariusz -1 40mm S HE; -2 full magazines damaged).

Thor also attempts to return fire. He's able to squeeze off two rounds before he too is knocked down by a ricochet to the abdomen. The bullet is bled of much of its energy as it passes through the filthy hides and winter jacket in which Thor is clad and it fails to puch through the pasty white flesh of his belly and into his abdomen. Nevertheless, he's knocked down by the impact and gasping for breath. (Thor -2 rounds) (Thor: slight wound to belly)

Piotr crouches down behind the truck's thin side wall and tries to pick out a muzzle flash through the narrow field of view afforded by his SVD's scope. He's able to line up a target just before the truck lurches forward and he fires a single shot. The Ural's sudden acceleration tugs at the long barrel of the Dragunov, and he has to struggle to remain upright AND hold on to the rifle. As the truck continues to pick up speed, he finds that it's almost impossible to line up another aimed shot through the scope. (Piotr -1 round)

The other Poles still aboard the Ural are unable to return fire because of the pile-up of bodies- living and dead- quickly building in the bed of the truck.

After the initial shock of the sudden ambush, and the brief cognitive and vehicular slow-down it causes, Vita puts the pedal to the metal, accelerating through the kill zone. The truck races past the shot-up sedan (to its left) and bumps over something (or someone) lying in the road near the overturned motorbike. The truck handles about as well as it did before the ambush, probably indicating that it hasn't sustained any damage to its engine or tires.

Roadside

Screened by the slowly rolling truck- which is drawing the lion's share of the inicoming fire- most of the dismounts scramble for cover in the shallow roadside ditch furthest from the enemy. Warren immediately starts crawling towards the sedan, stopped in the same ditch about 35m up ahead. There's movement inside and the rear passenger side door pops open. One of the general's bodyguards crawls out headfirst dragging something or someone behind him (it/he is still in the back seat, at this point).

Dieter takes the opposite tack and charges south, towards the right (west) end of the enemy's linear ambush in attempt to single-handed flank it. It's a bold move but it almost costs him his life. Dieter feels as if he's run straight into a fense cross-beam set at stomach level. He stops dead in his tracks and falls to the ground, the wind knocked completely out of him. He struggles to breath, fighting back panic. Clutching at his stomach, he reflexively yanks his hand back after cutting and burning it on something jagged and hot.  (Dieter: slight wound to right hand; slight wound to abdomen)

Jan and Dawid attempt to wring order from the chaos, issuing orders and looking for clear-cut targets at which to return fire. By the time they've set up their weapons (Jan is slowed by his arm wound), the enemy fire has stopped.

Minh, Tucker, Matias and Monika also find cover and begin searchng for targets. Once again, by the time they are situated behind meager cover and oriented towards the enemy, the incoming fire has ceased. Craig reopens his leg wound while unassing from the truck and the renewed pain throbbing through his halmstring overwhelms him for a moment. By the time he's recovered enough to take offensive action, the firefight appears to be over.

The Ural is well past the kill-zone and no longer drawing any fire. The enemy, last seen some 60 yards away from where the dismounts are crouching or lying prone, has ceased firing. The flaring after-image of multipe muzzle flashes dance before your eyes (assuming you were looking at the enemy), making it difficult to see what's currenly going near the enemy's position. There's some movement there, but it appears that the hostile force is now moving away from you.


Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:31, Sat 05 Feb 2011.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1371 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 01:32
Re: Ambush!
Jeff D. Warren:
"I'm going to get the men out of the car and into cover!"


Bayer heard this the very moment he was about the shout the same thing to the very same person. Pleased the man shared the same concern as him, he silently wished him on.

Jan Cerny:
“Capitaine, do you want ILLUM?”


"Illumination!" Bayer calls from the side of the ditch. When the flare is launched, Bayer will keep one eye closed to maintain his night vision.

He'll then assess the situation and for the moment to advance. While waiting, he inserts a 40mm HE round into his launcher and shouts to the rest of the dismounted team when he hears the pop of the illum round overhead, "Targets front... 75 meters... rapid fire!"

This message was last edited by the player at 02:08, Sat 05 Feb 2011.

Craig Sutherland
 player, 311 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 02:08
Re: Ambush!


Stifling the urge to yell out, Craig rolls off the road and into the ditch. He tries to orient himself towards the enemy. He realises that he can not respond to Dawids order to move towards the generals position so prepares to fire from where he is.

He waits for the ordered flare to be fired as he raises his AK's muzzle and prepares to fire the grenade launcher at the lead enemy infantry.


Support Group
Firing GL on lead infantry

AK-74/BG-15 (37/45) + 4x45 (1/1 HE) + 8x40mm HE- held at shoulder
AKS-74U (35/45) - wedged in webbing
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 6
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 875 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 12:04
Re: Ambush!
Mariusz lay on the bed of the truck breathing heavily. He clutched at his chest and felt the bent and twisted magazines that had helped save his life. He dug deeper and found the distorted bullet that, but for a twist of fate, would have taken his life.

He remained on the floor of the truck and slipped the spent bullet into a pocket before reloading the grenade launcher and looking around to see what was happening.
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2272 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 13:01
Re: Ambush!
In reply to Cap'n Rae (msg #88):

Crossing himself for his miraculous luck, he noticed Monika was nearby. He yelled in Polish, "Monika, go see to the General in his car, now!"

Konrad Bayer:
"Illumination!" Bayer calls from the side of the ditch. When the flare is launched, Bayer will keep one eye closed to maintain his night vision.

He'll then assess the situation and for the moment to advance. While waiting, he inserts a 40mm HE round into his launcher and shouts to the rest of the dismounted team when he hears the pop of the illum round overhead, "Targets front... 75 meters... rapid fire!"


"Yes sir! Firing!"

He started firing 5-round bursts in the direction that Konrad indicated when the flare went up.


Dawid Piotrowski

PKM GPMG (100/243)
South side of road.
Firing bursts: suppressive fire

This message was last edited by the player at 13:32, Sun 06 Feb 2011.

Piotr Pawlowski
 player, 13 posts
 Starszy Sierzant
 Motor Rifles
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 13:12
Re: Ambush!
Recovering from the changed situation Piotr lowers his gun and evaluates their position. Quickly moving  to the cap of the truck he slams his hand hard against it hoping this will get Vita’s attention.

“ Stop moving !!” he shouts out to the female driver.

Waiting for the truck to decelerate he  observes the bed. This is the first time he recognizes the previous owner of the fresh blood covering part of his clothes. Poor Janek. But there was no time for mourning.  Looking at the others he notices how the big Viking seemed to be injured. He wanted to move over to him checking his condition, but there was no time for that now.

“Prepare to dismount!!” he shouts to the others “Form a line to the south”  pointing his arm in the general direction of the southern roadside ditch.

Piotr Pawlowski
On the truck
SVD  [9/10]
Ordering truck to stop and passengers to dismount and take position to the south side of the road. He'll act on these instructions when the truck has slowed enough.

Thor Halgeirsen
 player, 366 posts
 Norwegian Kvartermester
 Marinejegerkommandoen
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 14:21
Re: Ambush!
Staggered and somewhat surprised at the pain blossoming in his abdomen, Thor took a moment to gather himself. The incoming fire had disappeared as expected as the truck had moved out of the kill zone, but two thirds of the unit had, strangely, jumped overboard and remained in serious danger.
And then he noticed the enemy had ceased firing entirely, even though they still held the upper hand and had many viable, and valuable targets within their sights.

A few gasped breaths later and Thor was ready for action, sore, but certainly not sorry. Once again his divinity had saved him from serious harm.

He laid the Tantal/GL aside, careful to avoid the pooling blood and gore before retrieving Mjollnir. Lying in the bed of the truck, he flicked on Megingjord and through it's green monochrome searched for the Døkkálfar.

Piotr Pawlowski:
“Prepare to dismount!!” he shouts to the others “Form a line to the south” pointing his arm in the general direction of the southern roadside ditch.

"Shut up." he replied calmly, his eye not leaving the sight.
"You no lead Polevik. Njörun lead."
"Check wounded."

Thor "The Thunderer"
Change to Barret. Lay in truck bed and search for enemy using telescope/light intensifying optics
Secondary task - assess situation of the PCs left in kill zone
Barret M82A1 ("Mjollnir") (10/10) + 2x10 + 1x9
Wz.88 Tantal/BG-1 (28/30)/(1/1HE) + 3x30 / 2xHE ("Gríðarvölr")
H & K USP-9SD, 9mm (14/15) + 3x15 ("Fatle")
M-26A1 hand grenade, x2
Bayonet/knife
Individual Tactical Radio

Matias Adamczyk
 player, 14 posts
 Polish
 Motor Rifles Draftee
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 15:22
Re: Ambush!
Matias was confused by the conflicting orders given by Dawid & Konrad.  Especially because now it was just Monika who was supposed to get to the car and see to the General.

Not knowing what else to do, he stood up and found himself a clear line of fire to where the muzzle flashes had come from.  He fired 2 bursts from his PM-63, trying his best to find targets.

Matias
Stand up, fire bursts at enemy position
PM-63 (25/25) + 4 extra mags, all (25/25)

Monika Sawicki
 player, 80 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 16:59
Re: Ambush!
     Monika heard firing coming from around her position.  She kept her PB/6P9 pistol out, looking for the enemy that the others were engaging.  As she waited, she tried to locate where the car from the small convoy ended its movement.

Monika Sawicki
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra (8/8) mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 3 extra mags (15/15) (25/25) (18/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra (6/6) mags
Waiting for target

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 202 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 18:43
Re: Ambush!
As the incoming fire ceases and the outgoing picks up, Jeff uses the opportunity to get up and close with the sedan faster.  He keeps an eye to the south nonetheless though.

Once at the car, he acts quickly.  "How bad?" he asks in Russian of the bodyguard.  He moves to get everyone out of the car and into cover.  As others show up, the Captain in him takes hold and he starts issuing orders to make sure they are safe and start first aid.  "Where is that Polish Medic?  Is she still in the truck?"
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2186 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 19:09
Re: Ambush!
Jeff D. Warren:
Once at the car, he acts quickly.  "How bad?" he asks in Russian of the bodyguard.  He moves to get everyone out of the car and into cover.  As others show up, the Captain in him takes hold and he starts issuing orders to make sure they are safe and start first aid.  "Where is that Polish Medic?  Is she still in the truck?"


By the time Warren arrives on scene, the bodyguard in the back seat has dragged the general out of the sedan and propped him against the car's left, rear wheel.

The bodyguard replies, "The general's been hit!" As if to correct him, Koronev adds, "It's nothing." He's clutching his right hip and, even in the dark, Warren can see that the hand pressed to the wound is covered in blood.

The driver's door opens and Johnstone tumbles out, crawling over the obviously dead driver during his clumsy exit. His face looks all wrong. He mumbles, "Vay fot be im my fuffin' fafe!"

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:13, Sat 05 Feb 2011.

Jan Cerny
 player, 884 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 19:39
Re: Ambush!
Following Konrad's orders Jan popped open his M203, removed the HE round inside, which he left on the ground next to him, and replaced it with a longer ILLUM round.  He then aimed up high above where Konrad seemed to be pointing and launched the grenade, hoping that the flare would reveal any fleeing targets.

He then aimed his rifle, intending on firing pairs of single shots at any targets that the ILLUM round revealed.


Jan
Lying prone near to Konrad
Loading an ILLUM round instead of a HE round in his M203, then launching the ILLUM round and finally firing pairs of single shots at any targets that the flare reveals
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 8x HE, 3x HEDP & 2x ILLUM total)
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster

Minh Quyen
 player, 547 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 20:11
Re: Ambush!
Once lying in a prone position facing the enemy's last known position Quyen waits for the flare to brighten the field. When it ignites, she'll fire 4 semi-automatic shots at the first target she sees.

Quyen
AK74 (26/30)
Firing 4 shots at any (one) target once the flare goes off
Prone next to the side of the road

This message was last edited by the player at 20:12, Sat 05 Feb 2011.