Ch. 16: The Battle of Warsaw (Part I)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2273 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sat 5 Feb 2011
at 22:02
Re: Ambush!
In reply to Monika Sawicki (msg #96):

Dawid paused in firing, noting Monika hadn't moved.

"MONIKA! FUCKING MOVE NOW! THE CAR"

Jesus Christ, we fucking Poles are useless. That's it. I'm moving to Hungary after the war, he thought as he resumed fire.

This message was last edited by the player at 08:00, Sun 06 Feb 2011.

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 204 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Sun 6 Feb 2011
at 04:11
Re: Ambush!
"Stay down, help is on its way." He says calmly to the General.  As the truck roars by, he swears softly then shouts "MEDIC!  Men down! MEDIC!"

As Johnstone stumbles out, he says "Jesus.  You weren't ever going to be poster boy anyway.  Try and control the bleeding.  The medic's are on their way, and it looks like the bad guys are running."
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1011 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Sun 6 Feb 2011
at 06:42
Re: Ambush!
Cap'n Rae:
Roadside

Screened by the slowly rolling truck- which is drawing the lion's share of the inicoming fire- most of the dismounts scramble for cover in the shallow roadside ditch furthest from the enemy. Warren immediately starts crawling towards the sedan, stopped in the same ditch about 35m up ahead. There's movement inside and the rear passenger side door pops open. One of the general's bodyguards crawls out headfirst dragging something or someone behind him (it/he is still in the back seat, at this point).

Dieter takes the opposite tack and charges south, towards the right (west) end of the enemy's linear ambush in attempt to single-handed flank it. It's a bold move but it almost costs him his life. Dieter feels as if he's run straight into a fense cross-beam set at stomach level. He stops dead in his tracks and falls to the ground, the wind knocked completely out of him. He struggles to breath, fighting back panic. Clutching at his stomach, he reflexively yanks his hand back after cutting and burning it on something jagged and hot.  (Dieter: slight wound to right hand; slight wound to abdomen)

Jan and Dawid attempt to wring order from the chaos, issuing orders and looking for clear-cut targets at which to return fire. By the time they've set up their weapons (Jan is slowed by his arm wound), the enemy fire has stopped.

Minh, Tucker, Matias and Monika also find cover and begin searchng for targets. Once again, by the time they are situated behind meager cover and oriented towards the enemy, the incoming fire has ceased. Craig reopens his leg wound while unassing from the truck and the renewed pain throbbing through his halmstring overwhelms him for a moment. By the time he's recovered enough to take offensive action, the firefight appears to be over.

The Ural is well past the kill-zone and no longer drawing any fire. The enemy, last seen some 60 yards away from where the dismounts are crouching or lying prone, has ceased firing. The flaring after-image of multipe muzzle flashes dance before your eyes (assuming you were looking at the enemy), making it difficult to see what's currenly going near the enemy's position. There's some movement there, but it appears that the hostile force is now moving away from you.

Next Moves?

Tucker flips the safety 'OFF' on his M-16A2 and then moves to the M-203 mounted below the barrel preparing to reload the Buckshot round loaded in it's chamber with an HE round.  "Get ready to rock sweetie.  Set up a base of fire here, I'm moving up to the car." Tucker says to Minh as he reloads his grenade launcher.

TUCKER
M-16A2 [30/30] / M-203 [HE] - {READY WEAPON}
Browning HP-35 [13/13] SAFETY 'ON' Cocked & locked
H&K SOCOM Pistol [12/12] (Holstered) {[2] Full 12 round / [1] 10/12 Round mag [Loaded]}

Salvaged Gear:
*Claymore Mine & Pouch    2.0
Mag Bandoleer [6 MAG 30] 3.0  {5x30, 1x22/30}
[1] M-16 mag (BDU Pocket [18/30])

*NOTE: Claymore given to Sutherland (remove upon use)
Reloading M-203 with HE round, Buckshot round back to vest & getting ready to move towards Generals car

This message was last edited by the player at 06:48, Sun 06 Feb 2011.

Monika Sawicki
 player, 81 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Sun 6 Feb 2011
at 13:13
Re: Ambush!
     At hearing the call for a medic, as well as Piotrowski's invitation to come to the party, Monika shrugged into her backpack.  Then, with her Doctor's bag in one hand and her pistol in the other, she bent over to present a smaller target as she hurried to the General's automobile.  As she scurried, she muttered to herself, "Next war, I'm not doing house calls."


Monika Sawicki
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra (8/8) mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 3 extra mags (15/15) (25/25) (18/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra (6/6) mags
Moving to the car against her better judgment

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2187 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sun 6 Feb 2011
at 21:54
Re: Ambush!

Forcing his stiff, wounded left arm to work despite the throbbing pain and weakness, Jan loads his M203 with a long illumination round while most of his teammates prepare to return fire. (Jan -1 40mm N Illum)

The flare bursts low and short, dazzling the eyes of those standing by to fire. You catch just a glimpse of the top thirds of several human figures running away from you in the alternating flickering blue light and blacker-than-black shadows. Dawid espies one figure a little closer and more exposed than the others and stitches him with a line of green tracers. The target drops into the murky darkness of the furrowed field. Dawid follows up with two more bursts in the direction of the fleeing enemy, sending another string of green tracers chasing after them. (Dawid -15 rounds)

Thor, still in the back of moving Ural, attempts to find a target for Mjollnir through its night sight. The advanced NATO night optic automatically cuts out to avoid blinding its user as the blazing flare drops into its line of sight. An older night sight would have forced Thor to involuntarily pull away and blink away the fiery green afterimage seered into his dominant eye. The net effect is the same: Thor is unable to locate a target.(take your pick, Thor can't see a target this round.)

Vita (missed turn) has yet to respond to Piotr's calls to stop the truck. She continues to race towards the perceived shelter of the distant woodline, pulling further and further away from her hastily disembarked passengers. Piotr and the rest of his passengers can do little but hold on and wait for the ride to end.

Back in the road, Mattias, swept up in a wave of youthful enthusiasm, stands straight up in the shallow roadside ditch and sends a pair of short bursts towards the enemy. Minh joins in with four single shots. Neither can tell if their respective shots hit their marks. (Mattias -10 rounds; Minh -4 rounds)

Craig lobs a 40mm S HE grenade into the road just ahead of the fleeing enemy column. The momentary flash of the detonation was almost right on target. (Craig -1 40mm S HE). Tucker switches out a buckshot round for a high explosive one and tries to spot someone to drop it on.

The 40mm illumination round drifts down between you and the retreating enemy. Instead of making the bad guys easier to see, it makes it more difficult. Shadows dance all over from the strobing effect of the flare. It's like the fallow field has been transformed into a Euro-disco. It's almost impossible to see past the blazing flare. By the time it burns out, you can't see the enemy any more. They've either made good their escape or they've gone to ground somewhere out there in the darkness.

While their teammates fire on the fleeing enemy, Monika and Warren get to work on the wounded general while Johnstone sits there stunned, bleeding out of holes through both cheeks (the one in his right cheek is a neat little round hole; the one on the left is a jagged, gaping hole). Monika quickly assesses the general's wound in the dark. It doesn't look too bad. A rifle or LMG bullet- probably a heavier 7.62x39mm round- has lodged in his hip. At first glance, the bone doesn't appear to have been shattered. Based on the location of the wound, the bullet probably had to punch through the car door, bleeding off most of its kinetic energy in the process. It's really not bleeding that much but the general's hand is nevertheless covered in a dark sticky substance. A second look reveals only four fingers on the general's right hand. The ring finger appears to have been shot off.


Next Moves? 

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:14, Mon 07 Feb 2011.

Matias Adamczyk
 player, 15 posts
 Polish
 Motor Rifles Draftee
Mon 7 Feb 2011
at 03:49
Re: Ambush!
Matias looked to the leadership nervously for some direction.  He kept his weapon at the ready, but would only fire if he saw a definite target.

Matias
Waiting for targets and/or orders
PM-63 (15/25) + 4 extra mags, all (25/25)

Dieter Brandt
 player, 333 posts
 Gefreiter/Scharfschutze
 6th Panzergrenadier Div.
Mon 7 Feb 2011
at 12:43
Re: Ambush!
Dieter rolled at the bullet struck him down. For a moment he was stunned. He had never actually been shot before, so the feeling was weird. He lay back for a second, and laughed. So that is what it feels like!

It was an eerie sound, but he couldn't control the giggling. He inspected his belly, before realising it wasn't serious, so rolled a few times to move away from where he had fallen. From a prone position he raised his rifle and scanned to see where the ambushers were located. Once he spotted them he took careful aim and sent some payback their way.

Dieter Brandt
To the west of the ambush party, sniping at any target that presents itself
SVU-AS with bipod, 10/10

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2276 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Mon 7 Feb 2011
at 13:21
Re: Ambush!
In reply to Cap'n Rae (msg #105):

Dawid continued to fire bursts at where he thought the fleeing enemy was located.


Dawid Piotrowski

PKM GPMG (85/243)
South side of road.
Firing bursts: suppressive fire

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 876 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Mon 7 Feb 2011
at 16:48
Re: Ambush!
Mariusz looked at their situation and at considered what Thor said to Piotr, he dragged himself over to Piotr and said, "Most of the people here are your crew, they'll listen to you first, call it as you see it and I'll follow, the Viking'll do as he bloody well likes anyway."

He readied himself and asked, "What are your orders?"
Konrad Bayer
 player, 1374 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Mon 7 Feb 2011
at 17:19
Re: Ambush!
As the team chases off the ambushers with a few more volley's of gunfire, Bayer shouts, "Dawid! Take Woj and that machinegun and setup security at the crossroads."

"Sergeant Tucker, move in fifteen meters on south side of the road and stay low. Take Quyen, Sutherland, and Matius."

He's then about to send Jan and Dieter over to the motorcycle driver when he realizes the German isn't with him and the others. "Jan. I need you to find Brandt and then meet me at the car."

Bayer will then move to the Sedan and try to place the General's two men facing north and west - but farily still close to the vehicle. He expects them to cooperate but won't press it if they refuse.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:40, Mon 07 Feb 2011.

Piotr Pawlowski
 player, 14 posts
 Starszy Sierzant
 Motor Rifles
Mon 7 Feb 2011
at 22:08
Re: Ambush!
Piotr acted as if he hadn't even heard the bearded sniper. This was not the time and place to argue the obvious. He'd just work with it.

Mariusz Tokarski:
Mariusz looked at their situation and at considered what Thor said to Piotr, he dragged himself over to Piotr and said, "Most of the people here are your crew, they'll listen to you first, call it as you see it and I'll follow, the Viking'll do as he bloody well likes anyway."

He readied himself and asked, "What are your orders?"


“Assuming you're fit to jump, we'll dismount as soon as the truck stops and take cover in that ditch assess the situation and contact confirmed enemy targets if they present themselves”

Why wasn't this truck slowing down? Silently, his frustration had passed and now, Piotr started to wonder if Vita was just panicking. This was a frightening thought as they were sort of at her mercy right now. Again he slammed the cab hard with his open palm.

“ Nowak STOP !!”

He paused for just a moment before returning to Mariusz. "You stay close to me after we dismount. I need your experience with this unit's operations."

Piotr Pawlowski
On the truck
SVD  [9/10]
Trying to get the Truck to stop, dismount and take position when it does.

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1012 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 00:15
Re: Ambush!
Cap'n Rae:
Back in the road, Mattias, swept up in a wave of youthful enthusiasm, stands straight up in the shallow roadside ditch and sends a pair of short bursts towards the enemy. Minh joins in with four single shots. Neither can tell if their respective shots hit their marks. (Mattias -10 rounds; Minh -4 rounds)

Craig lobs a 40mm S HE grenade into the road just ahead of the fleeing enemy column. The momentary flash of the detonation was almost right on target. (Craig -1 40mm S HE). Tucker switches out a buckshot round for a high explosive one and tries to spot someone to drop it on.

The 40mm illumination round drifts down between you and the retreating enemy. Instead of making the bad guys easier to see, it makes it more difficult. Shadows dance all over from the strobing effect of the flare. It's like the fallow field has been transformed into a Euro-disco. It's almost impossible to see past the blazing flare. By the time it burns out, you can't see the enemy any more. They've either made good their escape or they've gone to ground somewhere out there in the darkness.
Next Moves? 

As he reloads his M-203 launcher, Tucker notices that Matias looks like he's standing up and firing at the fleeing ambushers.  He yells out to him, "CHECK YER FIRE AND GET DOWN YOU STUPID SUNUVABITCH!"

=====================================================================

Konrad Bayer:
"Sergeant Tucker, move in fifteen meters on south side of the road and stay low. Take Quyen, Sutherland, and Matius."

"Not too sure 'bout Sutherland boss, I think he hurt himself falling out of the truck with the rest of us.  Me & Minh will move up and keep him behind us, just in case."

Tucker looks back over to Minh, "Change of plans ma'am!  Me you and Matias the Mad are going to move up and try and see what we can see.  I want a slow advance in case they're any booby traps in front of us.  I'm thinking 'no' since they would've popped them off during the ambush but, what the fuck do I know?  Let's get this over and done."

When ready, Tucker, Minh, & Matias move on the south side of the road about 15 to 20 meters and set up for observation of the immediate area.

TUCKER
M-16A2 [30/30] / M-203 [HE] - {READY WEAPON}
Browning HP-35 [13/13] SAFETY 'ON' Cocked & locked
H&K SOCOM Pistol [12/12] (Holstered) {[2] Full 12 round / [1] 10/12 Round mag [Loaded]}

Salvaged Gear:
*Claymore Mine & Pouch    2.0
Mag Bandoleer [6 MAG 30] 3.0  {5x30, 1x22/30}
[1] M-16 mag (BDU Pocket [18/30])

*NOTE: Claymore given to Sutherland (remove upon use)
Moving about 15-20 meters on the south side of the road and watching

This message was last edited by the player at 00:17, Tue 08 Feb 2011.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1378 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 00:25
Re: Ambush!
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
"Not too sure 'bout Sutherland boss, I think he hurt himself falling out of the truck with the rest of us."


On his was to the sedan, Bayer turns and replies, "Hurt? Ok, scratch that. Just the three of you."

Bayer then walks back a bit to find the lieutenant. He'll then help Sutherland move down to the sedan with him.
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2282 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 00:47
Re: Ambush!
Konrad Bayer:
As the team chases off the ambushers with a few more volley's of gunfire, Bayer shouts, "Dawid! Take Woj and that machinegun and setup security at the crossroads."

"Sergeant Tucker, move in fifteen meters on south side of the road and stay low. Take Quyen, Sutherland, and Matius."


Hearing Konrad, Dawid paused after firing a burst.

"Yes sir!

"C'mon, Woj. Let's go."


As Woj grabbed the spare ammo cans, he picked up the PKM and trotted down the road to the intersection.


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM GPMG (85/243)
Road W of Intersection
Displacing East to Intersection

This message was last edited by the player at 10:00, Tue 08 Feb 2011.

Matias Adamczyk
 player, 16 posts
 Polish
 Motor Rifles Draftee
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 04:35
Re: Ambush!
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
As he reloads his M-203 launcher, Tucker notices that Matias looks like he's standing up and firing at the fleeing ambushers.  He yells out to him, "CHECK YER FIRE AND GET DOWN YOU STUPID SUNUVABITCH!"


Matias's finger flys off the trigger, and he drops into a low crouch almost immediately.  He might be an American, but Tucker and Matias's old plutunowy sure spoke the same language!

After a deep breath to calm himself, he formed up on Tucker, preparing himself for the advance.  He follows along, and follows all orders.

Matias
Following Tucker on the advance southward
PM-63 (15/25) + 4 extra mags, all (25/25)

Craig Sutherland
 player, 312 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 04:50
Re: Ambush!

Craig flipped down his NVG's and tried to spot the fleeing men. He takes his time and switches his AK to semi Auto as he takes aimed shots at any enemy targets.


Konrad Bayer:
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
"Not too sure 'bout Sutherland boss, I think he hurt himself falling out of the truck with the rest of us."


On his was to the sedan, Bayer turns and replies, "Hurt? Ok, scratch that. Just the three of you."

Bayer then walks back a bit to find the lieutenant. He'll then help Sutherland move down to the sedan with him.


From behind his sights he answers Konrad:

"Popped my seam will be ok if I stay still. I can cover the advance if you want"
Jeff D. Warren
 player, 206 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 05:03
Re: Ambush!
Much better at taking lives than saving them, Jeff instead keeps Johnstone calm but alert while waiting for Monicka to finish with the general.

When she does get to the truck, he addresses Monicka humbly.  His Polish is understandable but the accent needs work, "Do you need assistance?  I'm not much good at first aid but I have steady hands.  In addition to the General, the American has also been shot through the cheeks.  He is alert but dazed."

If needed he helps out, but for the most part he tries to keep out of the way.  He says nothing as the others advance up the road, and instead waits for Konrad to arrive, translating for both the wounded Johnstone and the General as needed.  "Both the General and Captain Johnstone have been hit.  However they should both live."
Konrad Bayer
 player, 1379 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 13:49
Re: Ambush!
Craig Sutherland:
From behind his sights he answers Konrad: "Popped my seam will be ok if I stay still. I can cover the advance if you want"


"Alright." Bayer replies, "You make the call."
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 877 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 17:17
Re: Ambush!
Mariusz nodded at Piotr's instructions, "I got lucky, I'm good to go. I'll be ready when you are."
Jan Cerny
 player, 887 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 17:47
Re: Ambush!
Konrad Bayer:
He's then about to send Jan and Dieter over to the motorcycle driver when he realizes the German isn't with him and the others. "Jan. I need you to find Brandt and then meet me at the car."

"Oui Capitaine," replied Jan to Konrad's instructions.

Firstly however he ejected the expended ILLUM round from his M203 and reloaded the HE round that he had placed on the ground next to him after giving it a quick wipe to ensure that it wasn’t covered in dirt!  He knew that Dieter had climbed out of the truck with the rest of them when it had slowed briefly but he wasn’t sure where he had gone after that.  Before he moved out he quickly fitted his IR goggles and turned them on.

With his vision slightly improved Jan pushed himself up into a crouch and then started moving slowly westwards, back along the road.  His radio was turned off at present to conserve batteries and he suspected that the same was true of the manpack radio that Dieter carried, assuming that it wasn’t still on the back of the truck!

As he moved he glanced around, partly looking for Dieter and partly looking for any other enemy troops who might still be in the area.  He was ready to engage any threats that appeared.


Jan
Lying prone near to Konrad initially but moving
Turning on his IR Goggles and then moving westwards, searching for Dieter and any other threats.  If anything threatening appears he will fire a pair of single shots at them.
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 8x HE, 3x HEDP & 1x ILLUM total)
Frag Grenade x4
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster

This message was last edited by the player at 17:49, Tue 08 Feb 2011.

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2192 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Tue 8 Feb 2011
at 23:58
Blue on Blue

Dawid prepares to fire another burst into the area where he last saw the enemy. A figure rises from the earth, a few meters to the right and a little ahead of the sputtering flare. Dawid can't help but to notice him. This definite target appears to be bringing a rifle to bear but with the odd lighting it's hard to tell who the shadowy figure is about to shoot at. Both men quickly bring their weapons to bear on the new target and open fire, Dawid with a short burst and Craig with three single shots. A tracer round disappears into the dark profile and slams it back into the earth. (Dawid -5 rounds)

With the target down, and no additional enemy in sight, Dawid and Woj pack up the PKM and its ammo and head for the crossroads. Craig limps along behind ready to provide the machinegun team with cover fire should they need it.

Almost as soon as Dieter sits up and lifts his rifle, he's slammed back down again by several essentially simultaneous hammer blows. He lies on his side, the cold, damp earth pressed hard against his face. He can't move or feel anything from the waist down but his head feels like a balloon that's being overinflated with air. Everything's gone dark- an utter blackness darker than the darkest night. No moon, no stars, no light of any kind. He sucks in a shallow, ragged breath. It sounds like someone's slurping the last few drops of liquid from a cup through a straw. Dieter knows that he's dying. (Dieter- mortally wounded)

The flare dies, leaving the field draped in darkness.

Tucker, Minh, and Matias cross the road and push south several meters. There's a body on the ground a little ahead of them and to their right. They can hear the wounded man struggling to breath from several meters away. Looking beyond the wounded enemy, the trio sees no further sign of their ambushers. It appears that the enemy force has beat feet out of the area in a literal interpretation of the classic hit-and-run attack.

There's been no enemy fire for the last minute or so. No enemy are visible in the field.

Meanwhile, Monika and Jeff attempt to treat the wounded general and his CIA "advisor". Johnstone is clearly in quite a bit of pain. He mumbles curses as he holds a field dressing against the left side of his ruined face.

"Fuf! Fuf! Vey fuffin' fop be, vuh fiffy muvafuffas! Fuh fuff fake, viv be fum fuffin' mofeem."

The general bears his less serious wounds with more stoicism.

"Please, help Johnstone first. I will be fine."

Further down the road, Vita [NPC'ed], encouraged by Piotr's forceful shouting, decides the truck is out of immediate danger and rapidly decelerates. The truck stops over 300m west of the crossroads. The last burst of gunfire you saw was a squirt of green tracers streaking from north to south- friendly fire. That was half-a-minute ago. It looks someone survived the ambush. With the flare extinguished, Thor could probably use his night optic to survey the area. Piotr, Mariusz, and the rest of the Polish squad dismount from the truck and deploy in the ditch.


Next Moves?
Minh Quyen
 player, 549 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Wed 9 Feb 2011
at 00:50
Re: Blue on Blue
Quyen takes up position on the right of Tucker as they cross the road and move to set up their section of the security perimeter. She then signals to Tucker and whispers, "Forward and to the right." indicating the body ahead of them.

Assuming Tuck moves them forward, she'll will advance with him and cover to the flanks for anything else that me be still undiscovered.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:50, Wed 09 Feb 2011.

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 207 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Wed 9 Feb 2011
at 02:10
Re: Blue on Blue
With the flare dead, Jeff takes a second to let his eyes readjust to the darkness.  He turns to the now very dark figure of Monika "Take care of the face wound first.  It seems worse than I thought.  Do you want me to use my flashlight to help you?  Or I can put pressure on the General's wound if you think that better."

To the others (including Johnstone, whether or not he's listening) he says in Russian "Looks like the attack is over.  You there [directed at Bodyguard], check to see if the car still works.  We can put the driver in the truck when it comes back."
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2285 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Wed 9 Feb 2011
at 02:19
Re: Blue on Blue
In reply to Cap'n Rae (msg #121):

"This looks great, let's set up here."

Dawid chose the shoulder at the NW corner of the intersection. Where they were located, they could cover the south and SE.

He pulled on his NVGs to better acquire targets and improve his situational awareness.


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM GPMG (80/243)
Road W of Intersection
Aiming and Covering South

This message was last edited by the player at 11:15, Wed 09 Feb 2011.

Monika Sawicki
 player, 83 posts
 Polish
 Medic
Wed 9 Feb 2011
at 03:47
Re: Blue on Blue
     Monika pointed to Johnstone's facial wounds.  "Shine the light here."  As she examined the through and through cheek wounds, she continued in Polish, "I'm a good medic, but I'm only a medic.  These men really need a Doctor.  I'll try my best though."

     Monika cleaned and tried to close the head wounds as best she could under the primitive conditions.  She got Johnstone to swallow a mild pain reliever and an antibiotic.  "I would give him something stronger, but he needs to be able to move under his own power."


Monika Sawicki
Suppressed PB/6P9 (8/8) and one extra (8/8) mag
PM-63 SMG (15/15) and 4 extra mags (15/15) (25/25) (25/25) (18/25)
Suppressed PM-64 (6/6) and two extra (6/6) mags
Working

This message was last edited by the player at 03:51, Wed 09 Feb 2011.