Ch. 17: The Battle of Warsaw (Part II)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2441 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Mon 2 Jan 2012
at 20:54
Re: Battle for the Granary

Support

Just as Griet is about to drop her small improvised explosive device (a hand grenade strapped to the salvaged 40mm HVHEDP rounds) down the stairwell, there is a fresh round of shouting from the floors below. From the sound of it, the Baron's men are leaving the building and pulling back. The pin has been pulled, though, and Griet duly tosses the jerry-rigged bomb off the landing to speed them on their way. Two seconds later, there is a small explosion below. When the echoes of the blast fade, there is only silence below. Muffled gunfire continues to snap, crackle, and pop outside but it sounds like the Baron's men may have cleared out of the building.

Section 1

While Dawid steps outside and cuts loose with a long burst of fire aimed nearly straight up at the upper floors and roof ledge of the granary, Mariusz leads his squad of four towards the granary's main entrance (on the east side of the building). There is no return fire. Dawid follows hot on their heals, making it to the granary's south exterior wall without taking any accurate return fire. The group stacks up against the wall and works their way to the south-east corner of the building. As they move closer to the reinforcements they've recently ambushed, they notice that a couple of the men in the street are moving. It's hard to say whether they're wounded or not.

Mariusz, now closest to the corner, is about to peek around it when he hears shouting. Someone in the granary (or just outside it) is calling to the men lying in the street, telling them to stay put and play dead and asking where the fire that cut them down came from. The men in the street don't respond. Whether they are unwilling or unable to do so is not apparent. Mariusz risks a quick glance around the corner. In that second, he sees a crescent of sandbags around the main entrance, and at least one enemy soldier manning it- Mariusz doesn't think he was spotted. It's about x meters away. (Dawid -15 rounds)

Snipers

Craig exits the roof, crawling safely to the stairs before sprinting down to the level below. He finds his two rebel friends cowering in the room from which he and Warren had fired their first shots of the battle. It's filled with dust and smoke. Craig coaxes the men out of the room and convinces them to follow him. They seem glad to be leaving the building. Meanwhile, Warren crawls to new firing position. He waits for another chance to take a shot until a flurry of firing from far below provides the hoped-for distraction that he was waiting for. He pops up and tries to acquire a quick sight picture. Through his scope he sees the enemy MG team as they work to bring their weapon to bear right back on him. He fires first and drops out of sight before they can return fire. Warren is pretty sure he missed again. A stream of bullets chip away at the raised ledge of the roof, confirming his suspicion. (Warren -1 round)

Craig arrives on the ground floor, out of breath. He and his two new sidekicks pause to recover in preparation for a rush to the granary.

Sections 2, 3, & HQ

Konrad watches as his successful fire mission correction chips away at the Baron's armored firepower by destroying the ZU-23-2 mounted on the MTLB, and possibly damaging the tracked APC as well. It appears that the relief column is pulling back, at least temporarily. It does not appear to be a full scale retreat. Perhaps Flemming could determine their intent by listening in on their coms net- he's currently acting at the link between Konrad and the Queen. Flemming reports that the mortar crew on board the Queen are down to only two HE rounds. There are also two HEDP rounds, but they are much more suited to direct fire use.

A puff of smoke errupts in the lower southeast corner of Griet's position, followed by a hollow boom.

Next Moves?
Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 586 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Tue 3 Jan 2012
at 10:09
Re: Battle for the Granary
Griet left out a breath that she hadn't realised she had been holding. Even with the improvised bomb she'd made she had thought that her chances were low to none and now fate had intervened. She looked quickly at the two locals and said, "You," she pointed to the youngster, "See to my comrade's wound. You," she pointed to the older militiaman, "come with me, we'll go halfway down and secure the stairwell. Once you've finished with my friend, meet us half way down."

She moved carefully down the stairs and said over the radio, "Sunray, Queen Mobile, am coming down southern stairwell with one wounded and two militia. Enemy appear to have gone. The GL is inoperative and abandoned."

Once she reached the halfway point on the stairs she stopped to wait for the others to catch up.
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 1000 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Tue 3 Jan 2012
at 10:14
Re: Battle for the Granary
Mariusz made eye contact with Dawid and put up one finger. He then made a slow and deliberate movement, one which always caused fear in those that knew him. Slowly and carefully, he pulled a grenade from his assault vest.

He whispered to the group, "Enemy position about five meters away. It guards the entrance. At least one guard, I suggest we throw some grenades and then Dawid goes round the corner to finish off anyone left by the blast. Does anyone need a grenade?"

Mariusz
AK-74 30/30
BG-1   0/1
Frag grenade 1/6
Conferring with team

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2658 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Tue 3 Jan 2012
at 17:52
Re: Battle for the Granary
In reply to Mariusz Tokarski (msg #209):

Dawid nodded. "Sounds good, allow me to suggest: Mariusz, you do the honours with grenades, have Euzebiusz cover you using the RPK-74. Carry forward with the assault using your detachment. I'll stay here until you're inside and cover the other arcs with the PKM. Grab a grenade from my lifchik if you need it and let's keep moving."

He focused on the men in the street and the building they came from. He hoped for their sake they wouldn't say anything about their presence, as far as he was concerned he was happy to let them live.

"Ireniusz, cover the roof above us. The rest of you, get ready to charge in after Mariusz. We'll be right behind you."


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM GPMG (65 + 44)
SE Corner of granary.
Covering SW, S, SE. Following up on the assault.


OOC: The idea is the SAW (RPK-74) is better in an "assault" role while the GPMG (PKM) is suited to covering the other ground arcs. Rae, any names for the other rebels?

This message was last edited by the player at 18:34, Wed 04 Jan 2012.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 1001 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Tue 3 Jan 2012
at 17:58
Re: Battle for the Granary
"OK," Mariusz said, "let's go."

He pulled the grenade from its pouch and left the safety pin hanging from the inside clip. He tossed the grenade upward and toward the sandbagged position. Once it had gone off he intended to go around the corner in a crouch with his rifle ready, hopefully the concussion from the grenade would give him a second or two's grace before the enemy could muster a response.

Mariusz
AK-74 30/30
BG-1   0/1
Throwing frag grenade
After the explosion:
Around the corner at the crouch
AK ready

Craig Sutherland
 player, 454 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Wed 4 Jan 2012
at 08:02
Re: Battle for the Granary

Taking a moment to catch his breath, Craig takes the time to study the ground floor of the granary through his field glasses. He is trying to find an area they could stack up after the run and possibly a way in from this side.

Once he spots somewhere he points it out to the militiamen. He also indicates they should keep their weapons at their shoulders but to only fire if fired upon and above all to keep moving.

Once he felt they where ready and as long as no one was firing at them Craig instigated the rush.

Sniper Element
Running to Granary

AK-74/BG-15 (45/45) + 5x45 (1/1 HE) + 4x40mm HE - At shoulder
Mosin–Nagant Model 1891/30 (3/5)- 4x PE Scope - Slung
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - Holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 7
Mrityunjay Byanjankar
 player, 223 posts
 Naik (Corporal)
 Gurkha Rifles
Wed 4 Jan 2012
at 09:12
Re: Battle for the Granary
Jay held his position.
Jan Cerny
 NPC, 1205 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Wed 4 Jan 2012
at 14:23
Re: Battle for the Granary
Jan stayed in position initially, continuing to observe the battle unfolding down below him and waiting for the order to engage or to relocate.  As the enemy were pulling back a change in plan might well be called for so Jan moved back away from the window to a point closer to the stairs where he could call down to Konrad, or to Flemming at least.

"Konrad, do you want us to try and clear the granary?  Or stay here with the original plan?"


Jan
Asking Konrad about trying to take the Granary
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags & some loose rounds in total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HEDP - 6x HE, 2x HEDP & 1x ILLUM total)
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster
Frag Grenade x4

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1574 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Wed 4 Jan 2012
at 16:04
Re: Battle for the Granary
Still holding Flemming's handset, Bayer toggles the transmit button and says, "Queen, Bayer. Check fire and stand by. Good shooting. Out." He then passes back the handset to the American and says quietly, "Two rounds... I know. Switch back to the enemy's net."

Bayer then raises his binoculars and observes the Baron's armored column and Griet's building for a moment. Things had worked out much better than he expected, at least on their first attempt, but that only made things more complicated in a strange sort of way. He next contacts Griet, using his own radio, "Sunray. Roger. Am covering."

"Mr. Flemming, pass it along to everyone... friendlies moving from Griet's position." he says without taking his eyes off the other side of the street.

Jan Cerny:
Jan moved back away from the window to a point closer to the stairs where he could call down to Konrad, or to Flemming at least. "Konrad, do you want us to try and clear the granary?  Or stay here with the original plan?"


Bayer shouts back for Jan to move up to his position and to bring Tucker along with him. Then when the two NCOs arrives, he says to the both of them, "I never expected their advance to fall apart on the first try so easily. The cordon and blocking is still happening, but I will free up one team to further pressure the enemy at the objective. It needs to be Sergeant Tucker's team though Jan.... Two Section has the anti-armor assets and Three Section has the breaching demolition assets."

"Secure a breach on the north or west side - but don't start clearing." he clarifies to Robert. "Not while Dawid is currently working inside. And be ready to fall back to my position on short notice."

"Good?"

This message was last edited by the player at 16:06, Wed 04 Jan 2012.

Jan Cerny
 NPC, 1206 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Wed 4 Jan 2012
at 16:16
Re: Battle for the Granary
"Yes Capitaine," Jan replied with a nod, indicating that he both understood and agreed with his commander's decision.

He then moved back to re-join his squad to bring them up to speed.  "Third section are moving to the granary so there are just us and HQ left here now.  Keep a watch out!" he explained to Jay before repeating himself in Polish for Pawel and Artur.
Mrityunjay Byanjankar
 player, 224 posts
 Naik (Corporal)
 Gurkha Rifles
Wed 4 Jan 2012
at 21:39
Re: Battle for the Granary
In reply to Jan Cerny (msg #216):

Jay nodded to indicate that he understood the order.
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1184 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Thu 5 Jan 2012
at 02:33
Re: Battle for the Granary
Konrad Bayer:
Bayer shouts back for Jan to move up to his position and to bring Tucker along with him. Then when the two NCOs arrives, he says to the both of them, "I never expected their advance to fall apart on the first try so easily. The cordon and blocking is still happening, but I will free up one team to further pressure the enemy at the objective. It needs to be Sergeant Tucker's team though Jan.... Two Section has the anti-armor assets and Three Section has the breaching demolition assets."

"Secure a breach on the north or west side - but don't start clearing." he clarifies to Robert. "Not while Dawid is currently working inside. And be ready to fall back to my position on short notice."

"Good?"

Robert takes his team back down the stairs and links up with Jan and Konrad.  He looks to Minh and the others in his team and then back to Konrad and Jan, "We're your team Boss.  Breach but don't clear on the north or west side of the granary.  If you want us to be able to drop back quickly, we'll clear on the nearest side closest to this position.

Do you want us to hold the breach and engage hostiles from outside?"

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1575 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Thu 5 Jan 2012
at 02:59
Re: Battle for the Granary
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
"Do you want us to hold the breach and engage hostiles from outside?"


"Let the layout dictate, but inside is preferred. Say... the first room or defensible area. Anywhere you can gain initial lodgement and adequately hold it from counterattack." he answers.
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1185 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Sat 7 Jan 2012
at 18:22
Re: Battle for the Granary
Konrad Bayer:
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
"Do you want us to hold the breach and engage hostiles from outside?"


"Let the layout dictate, but inside is preferred. Say... the first room or defensible area. Anywhere you can gain initial lodgement and adequately hold it from counterattack." he answers.

"Roger that, we're on it.  I'll get in touch with Dawid and give him Challenge words so we don't go 'blue on blue' inside."  Robert turns to his fireteam and nods to them to move out since everyone should've been close enough to hear the orders.  He will add, "Me and Piotr will move out first to the target area and secure it.  Once we do that, you and Minh wil move up, set your charges, and the we'll breach and find a place to hold up in.  Questions?"

He ques the teams radio to get Dawid and his group, "Eagle, Three-Section.  Conducting Breach withiin Zero-Five Mikes.  Once in, challenge words as follows; Eagle, Lightening.  Three-Section, Babushka.  Confirm copy last, over."

He and Piotr lead Three-Section out towards the breach area.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:27, Sat 07 Jan 2012.

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 380 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Sat 7 Jan 2012
at 22:22
Re: Battle for the Granary
Frustrated at missing again, Jeff crawls another 20 meters away abd waits for the fire to die down. This time however he'll continue to wait below the lip, not exposing himself even once the fire has let up. Instead, he hums "Something in the Way" by Nirvanna.
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2442 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sun 8 Jan 2012
at 17:53
Re: Battle for the Granary

Section 1

Mariusz kicks off the assault on the granary by stepping briefly around the corner and tossing his frag towards the sandbagged ground floor entrance. He knows as soon as the grenade leaves his hand that it's going to land short. As soon as the grenade explodes, Mariusz rushes around the corner and moves aggressively towards teh enemy position. Ireneuz is right behind him with his RPK. Through the thinning smoke, Mariusz sees the guard rise up to his knees and take aim at the two-man assault team. The young Polish point man fires a quick burst. Puffs of dust errupt from both of the guard's shoulders and he falls back with a loud grunt. A burst of fire cracks by Mariusz's head, the muzzle blast of Ireneusz's burst scorching his right ear and rendering it temporarily deaf. While Mariusz reflexively stops short and whinces in pain, he misses seeing the second enemy guard that Ireneusz has just killed. Ireneusz moves past Mariusz and fires another burst down into the low sandbagged wall, presumably finishing off both guards. He then turns his RPK towards the open double doors leading into the lobby of the granary and fires off the remainder of his 40-round magazine. He then ducks behind the sandbags as Mariusz arrives. Mariusz can't quite hear what Ireneusz says next but he's pretty sure his fellow Pole is asking for a hand grenade. (Mariusz -3 rounds & 1 frag; Ireneusz -40 rounds)

Dawid covers the two assaulters from the SE corner of the granary. The men down in the road are not putting up any fight and the men on the roof don't seem to be aware of what's going on almost directly below. The men across the street in the large, squat building that serves as the Baron's motor pool, however, appear to have finally noticed the force attempting to storm the granary's gates. Dawid brings the PKM up to his shoulder and unleashes a stream of fire towards the motor pool. Playing monkey see- monkey do, the two young Warsaw rebels (Tim & Eva) both empty their partial magazines in the same direction. The fire succeeds in buying the assaulters a few more seconds to clear the entrance and get into cover. (Dawid -20 rounds)

Meanwhile, Craig and his two rebel charges rush the granary from the back entrance of the building currently housing Sections 2 & 3. Bullets tearing up the turf at his heels, Craig sprints across the intervening courtyard and arrives safely at the west wall of the granary. He is displeased to find that he is alone- neither rebel has followed him. The back entrace to the granary has been bricked over. With a sledgehammer or demo charge, he could force his way through. Unfortunately, he has neither. So, he starts working his way to the south side of the granary.  As he arrives at the SW corner, a small explosion 10m behind him suggests that the enemy above are doing a little hand-bombing with frags.

Section 2

...prepares to mount their own assault on the granary. Scoping out their options, Tucker takes note of the bricked-up back door on the west side of the granary. It won't be difficult to blast through, if they can get there in one piece. The defenders appear to be dropping hand grenades down from the upper floor windows. Since the layout of the granary is identical to the building they are currently in, Tucker knows that there will be no entrance in the north face of the granary. So, it's either blow through the west wall, or work around to the main entrace on the east side. The west side of the granary is currently drawing a lot of attention from its defenders.

Support

Griet moves cautiously down the stairs, her eyes stinging from the smoke of her exploded assault charge. She arrives on the ground floor to find it occupied by several corpses. Most of them appear to have been rebels. There's no sign of any living enemy troops nearby. She's joined by the rest of her squad (Arkadiusz and two rebels) and the they all rush across the street. The MG team atop the granary spot them and opens up when they've made it about half-way across. Griet, unencumbered, has pulled out ahead of the rebels and Arkadiusz. She can hear the machinegun rounds cracking over her head and striking the pavement behind her. She makes it to the cover offered by her comrades' building and collapses, gasping for breath, just inside its lobby. Looking back, she sees three fresh bodies lying crumpled in the street, victims of the granary MG team.

Section 3 and HQ

...covers Griet's team as they attempt to cross the street from the north. The convoy is too far away and screened by black smoke from the burning M113 to do anything about it, so the Kommando's can only watch as the MG team on the granary roof cuts down Griet's three companions.

Flemming misses this because he is hunched over trying to eavesdrop on the Baron's com-net.

"Uh, sir. The guys in the granary are starting to freak out. They're saying that enemy troops are inside on the lower levels and they're screaming for help. The convoy's told 'em to calm down and hang on. Not sure what their next move is but it sounds like they may try to rush the granary."


Updated tac-map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms...e6dc663a4b&msa=0


Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:42, Sun 08 Jan 2012.

Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 587 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Sun 8 Jan 2012
at 18:33
Re: Battle for the Granary
Griet stared at the carnage on the street, dead, all dead. Arkadiusz, the proud father stared lifelessly at her, the light of his eyes fading as were the futures of his wife and child, even though they didn't know it yet.

Slowly she sank to he knees, bitter tears of gall tracing new rivers of sadness down her battle-grimed cheeks. When would it all end? Four years of death and loss weighed on her soul as she slumped back on the heels of her battered combat boots. Fire and blood seemed to be all that was left, maybe they were already dead, after all, Hell couldn't be any worse than this.

She bunched her hands into fists and rested her weight on them as her head came down. Salty tears splashed tiny puddles in the dust of the world as Griet's grief came in wracking sobs.
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 1002 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sun 8 Jan 2012
at 18:39
Re: Battle for the Granary
Mariusz looked at his partner and pointed to his ear whilst shaking his head. He fished a grenade out of his pouch and handed it to the Automatic rifleman and then pulled one for himself out of his assault vest.

He nodded to the entrance to the Granary and yelled, "Me low, you high. I'll throw right, you left."

Mariusz was riding his luck and he knew it, but maintaining operational tempo was vital now, the more he kept the enemy off balance, the fewer casualties his unit would take even if it meant it was his balls in the grinder.

He looked at the entrance to the granary closely. If to was open he intended to throw his grenade in to clear the way and then follow up with his rifle. Ireniusz would do the same with his weapons.

Mariusz
Grenade: Thrown into the entrance if clear
Crouched
AK-74 27/30
BG-1   0/1
Ready to follow up grenade by assaulting into building

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2661 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Mon 9 Jan 2012
at 09:23
Re: Battle for the Granary
In reply to Mariusz Tokarski (msg #224):

They'd bought a couple moments from the opponents in the motor pool but they'd be back at it soon. Also, the men on top would drop grenades on the east side as well as the west.

"Everyone get moving! We're going in right now or we won't make it at all! If we stay here we'll be cut down."

To avoid getting cut down by fire from the motor pool, Dawid pulled one of the two smoke grenades he recovered from Otto's body and threw it into the street to block the line of sight. Once the smoke screen was deployed he led the remaining element members to the East entry.


Dawid Piotrowski
PKM GPMG (45 + 44)
SE Corner of granary.
Deploying smoke in street, moving to E. Entry

This message was last edited by the player at 19:37, Tue 10 Jan 2012.

Mrityunjay Byanjankar
 player, 227 posts
 Naik (Corporal)
 Gurkha Rifles
Mon 9 Jan 2012
at 12:32
Re: Battle for the Granary
Jay looked on helplessly as the rebels accompanying Griet were mercilessly torn to pieces. There was nothing he could do but watch them die. He looked over at his squad leader. "Mr Yahnji, what we do?"
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1190 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Mon 9 Jan 2012
at 15:34
Re: Battle for the Granary
Before making his move, Robert turns to Konrad, "We're going in through the back door there," he says pointing to the bricked up doorway.  "I want to breach from here with my two-oh-three and then assault straight through from here.  We could use all of the cover fire you can give us to keep them from dropping frags down on us until we can get inside the building.

We ain't got a lot of time before we have to fight off those soldiers trying to get their guys out of there.  Save's us a breaching charge in case we need it for later Boss."

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1576 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Mon 9 Jan 2012
at 19:06
Re: Battle for the Granary
Bayer nods and says, "The rooftop is covered." He then toggles his radio and says, "Warren. Bayer. Need decisive fire on the rooftop asap. Three Section moving on the ground below... relay your visual to them. Over."

Bayer then says, "Robert, keeping all of your men alive is your top priority. If you can't gain entry without undue risk, then cancel the move and get back up here. Stopping the relief force has priority over taking ground in the granary and we can't do that if things get too hot outside."
Craig Sutherland
 player, 456 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Tue 10 Jan 2012
at 07:53
Re: Battle for the Granary
Craig looked back at the building he had come from as he moved off towards the corner.

"Little bastards..."

He was now in a precarious position, he knew Dawids approximate location so he made a dash in that direction. He knew Dawid was expecting him from Warrens radio call but he was still cautious, last thing he needed was some blue on blue action.

He used whatever cover he could find as he moved with speed.


Sniper Element
Moving towards Dawids position

AK-74/BG-15 (45/45) + 5x45 (1/1 HE) + 5x40mm HE - At shoulder
Mosin–Nagant Model 1891/30 (3/5)- 4x PE Scope - held at arms length
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 7

This message was last edited by the player at 07:54, Tue 10 Jan 2012.

Jan Cerny
 NPC, 1211 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Tue 10 Jan 2012
at 11:50
Re: Battle for the Granary
In reply to Mrityunjay Byanjankar (msg #226):

"Our orders are still to hold here," replied Jan.  "Our primary role is AT and until they come in range we need to stick with that!  I think that they are trying to manoeuvre to a different road so watch the main road to the east.  They are still trying to get to the granary."  He then repeated himself in Polish for the benefit of Pawel and Artur.

Jan didn't like how things were fragmenting however.  The enemy attack was collapsing but the Black Guard seemed competent enough to regroup and then attack again.  Maybe now was the time to go on the offensive.
Jeff D. Warren
 player, 382 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Wed 11 Jan 2012
at 02:22
Re: Battle for the Granary
Jeff gets a chill when he hears his real name go out over the net.  While he doubted there were any KGB or DIA with the Baron, he wasn't a huge fan of figuring that out the hard way.  "Copy." was all Konrad got in way of a response.

From his brand new position farther down the roof (away from his last 2), he waits for the shooting to be redirected again.  Once he's satisfied, he slowly creeps up, trying not to draw attention.  Assuming there isn't someone already looking his way, he'll take a half second longer to aim before firing at either the MG team on the roof, or one of the assholes dropping grenades on Craig.


Jeff Warren
Slowly creeping up, aimed shot at LMG/grenade-assholes
SVU-AS [4/10]