Ch. 17: The Battle of Warsaw (Part II)   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Minh Quyen
 player, 592 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Thu 10 Nov 2011
at 17:53
Re: First Shots
Time to go.

Quyen pulls back from the rubble where she laid and not up as to create an easy target for herself. From the waist she quickly fires another short burst towards the infantry and then begins running at a slight crouch towards the next RV position.

Quyen
Firing at nearest enemy (1 burst) / running back to RV
Bravo Team
PKM (90/100)

Mines in place:
1 x POMZ-2 - trip
1 x Claymore - command
1 x dual frag grenade - trip

This message was last edited by the player at 17:54, Thu 10 Nov 2011.

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2398 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Fri 11 Nov 2011
at 15:45
Round 2

The tank's long main gun barrel stops, now pointing directly at team Bravo. Wisely, all of the Bravos either take immediate cover or begin to pull back with haste.

As the T-72's gun settles on Bravo, Orso get's the side of the tank (it's an oblique shot, since the hull is not side-on to Charlie) lined up in the sights of his RPG and pulls the trigger, kicking up a small dust storm with the rocket's launch. The rocket leaps off of the launcher and sizzles towards the beheamouth. Just as the rocket is about to strike, the T-72 rocks back on its tracks as its main gun fires.

The blast is terrific. What is likely an HE or fragmentation round slams into Bravo's position and explodes with a thunderous BOOM! The shockwave and overpressure are enough to knock everyone down. The air fills with a thick, choking dust and hunks of concrete begin to rain down all around them. It's almost impossible to see more than a meter or so in any direction. The upside to this grey-out is that any nearby enemy won't be able to see them either. The Bravos are shaken and disoriented but, aside from bloody noses and a few bruises and abbrasions, are unhurt. Dawid has lost his PKM and all of its ammunition, but has gained his life. As the Bravos attempt to regain their senses, events contintue to unfold around them. (1 PKM and 190 rounds of 7.62mm R lost or destroyed)

Orso's RPG rocket skips off of the top of the T-72's hull and hits flush on the side of its turret, exploding with a brilliant orange flash and kicking up even more smoke and dust. It's a solid hit on the turret's thinner side armor- the kind of hit experience tells you can kill a T-72 (without spaced or reactive armor). However, since the tank is now obscurred by quite a lot of smoke and dust, you can't be sure that it is truly dead. (Orso -1 RPG HEAT)

Piotr and Minh both fire bursts down the street towards the first M113 as Jan detonates Charlie's Claymores. Although they probably don't cause any enemy casualties, the exploding directional mines do add to the already substantial cloud of smoke and dust roiling around between the ambushers and their quarry. The rapid popping of automatic fire from down the road tells everyone that the enemy has been roused and is attempting to fight back. Bullets buzz through the smoke and dust, but it's blind fire and no one is hit. Charlie begins withdrawing just as a flurry of grenades start exploding near their position. The enemy apparently has brought with them some sort of automatic grenade launcher. (Piotr -10 rounds, Minh -10 rounds; all mines and booby traps are left behind)

From their higher vantage point, Warren and Sutherland can still see a good deal more than their teammates at ground level. The T-72 has disappeared behind the dust cloud and the first M113 is barely visible. It's small turret apparently contains an AGS-17 and it is currently firing bursts towards Charlie's positions. The second APC looks to be armed with a DShK heavy machinegun; it hasn't opened fire yet. Both APCs have dropped their rear hatches, disgorging at least a dozen more infantry between them. At least two score enemy dismounts are now in cover along either side of Targowa and many of them have begun to fire up the street towards the ambushers.

The MTLB gunners have stopped scanning the upper stories around them for targets and are now straining to see what's happening up ahead (at street level).

Konrad leads the withdrawal. He pops off a few rounds at the apparently fleeing scout Humvee. Flemming and Monika have both emptied their first magazine at it as well. (Konrad -3 rounds). The Humvee continues to recede into the distance. The greyout around the intersection of Targowa and Kepno provides very good concealment for both ambush teams. With the T-72 taking up space in the middle of Targowa, it is probably as good a time as any to cross the road.


Next Moves?

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:17, Fri 11 Nov 2011.

Jan Cerny
 NPC, 1166 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Fri 11 Nov 2011
at 17:49
Re: Round 2
"OK, time to go!" Jan called out to the other members of his team as he pushed himself up into a crouch and backed quickly away from the position he and Orso had occupied.  "Fall back to the RP as quickly as possible!"  The dust and debris of the numerous explosions had brought them a short window to break contact with the enemy troops - one minor bonus of the ambush being sprung early was that it would now be easier to put some distance between them and the Baron’s forces and to get away!

As he ran towards the rendezvous point Jan turned to the big Italian.  "Orso.  Good shot.  You hit well but let us hope it destroyed the tank!  When you can, pass the launcher to Piotr for him to carry!"  He then got onto the radio to update Konrad.  "Alpha, Charlie withdrawing to initial RP in good order."  Curiosity then got the better of him and he transmitted a second message to try to get an update on their shots.  "Delta, Charlie.  Status on the tank and lead APC when you can please.  We got a good hit on each!"  The tank was the priority target but Jan hoped that his shot had also immobilised the lead M113 as well.


Jan
Ordering his squad to withdraw towards the RP, reporting his unit status to Konrad and radioing to the snipers for an update on the T-72 and lead M113
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 6x HE, 2x HEDP & 1x ILLUM total)
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster
AK-74 (30/30 rounds - 1 mag total) - slung over shoulder and carried for Minh
Frag Grenade x4

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1549 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Fri 11 Nov 2011
at 18:02
Re: Round 2
Bayer lowers his rifle and with his free hand reaches out and grabs Sawiki, pulling and urging her along with him, "Come on!" he yells. Then over his shoulder he shouts, "Flemming now! Move! Stay with me!"

Bayer will lead Alpha and the platoon to their next rally point. Once out of danger from incoming fire, he responds to Jan over the radio, "Alpha roger out."

Bayer (ALPHA)
Fast movement to RV
G36/HK69 (27/30) + HEDP

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2589 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sat 12 Nov 2011
at 08:05
Re: Round 2
His world exploded around him. Dawid took shelter behind a wall and held his hands over his ears. He was still deafened and a little disoriented. Coughing from the dust, grateful to be alive, he grabbed Mariusz and helped the other man up. For all they knew, the tank was still active and dangerous, which was quite likely.

Dawid yelled, still deafened:

"WE'RE ALIVE! THANKS TO GOD! LET'S GO TO THE RALLY POINT! THEN. IF THEY'RE STILL ALIVE, MEET TUCKER AND JAY. THEN THE NEXT RALLY POINT AT THE TROLLEY STATION! LET'S GO!"

He drew his Stechkin and charged it, it gave a little comfort even if it were mostly illusory compared to a machinegun or assault rifle. Or tank gun.


Dawid Piotrowski
Stechkin (21/20 +2 Mags)
Moving to Rally Pt. 1
Bank on SW side of Targowa

This message was last edited by the player at 18:20, Sat 12 Nov 2011.

Mrityunjay Byanjankar
 player, 188 posts
 Naik (Corporal)
 Gurkha Rifles
Sat 12 Nov 2011
at 09:16
Re: Round 2
Boom!

The blast and subsequent concussion wave knocked Jay to the floor. As he tried to scramble back to his feet he blinked the thick dust from his eyes. He coughed a couple of times, before regaining his composure. With the empty RPG under his arm, he held his AK by the pistol grip and did his best to support the heavy barrel.

He ran as best he could, heading back towards the rally point. As he ran he spotted Tuck in the gloom, who luckily appeared to have survived as well. As he ran he felt a warmth on his lips. A quick touch with his tongue revealed the familiar salty stickiness of fresh blood. He ignored it for now, presumably some debris had hit his face, but the wound was no more than superficial. He concentrated on running.
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 981 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sat 12 Nov 2011
at 09:24
Re: Round 2
Mariusz got to his feet and said, "Amen to that."

He kept running.

Mariusz
AK-74 30/30 BG1 0/1
Running away

Craig Sutherland
 player, 432 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Sat 12 Nov 2011
at 09:59
Re: Round 2

As the world below their position exploded Craig stayed perfectly still. He studied the scene unfolding below trying to pick out the effect of their attack.



Sniper Element
Scanning for primary target

Mosin–Nagant Model 1891/30 (5/5)- 4x PE Scope - At shoulder
AK-74/BG-15 (45/45) + 5x45 (1/1 HE) + 6x40mm HE- held at arms length
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 10
Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 1159 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Sat 12 Nov 2011
at 15:32
Re: Round 2
Tucker begins to choke as the smoke and debris is all over the place from the round of the T-72 tank that just tried to obliterate them from existance.  He pulls himself up from the floor and grabs his weapon and then immediately looks for Jay to make sure he's up and moving.  He figures he looks to be about the same shape as Jay (meaning a little stunned and just minor scrapes) and gives him a nod.  "You lead, I cover you to the rally point!"

TUCKER
M-16A2 [31/30] / M-203 [HEDP] - {READY WEAPON} Safety ON
Browning HP-35 [13/13] SAFETY 'ON' Cocked & locked
H&K SOCOM (Suppressed) [12/12] SAFETY 'ON'
Kevlar Vest/Helmet

Making way to the Rally point with Jay

This message was last edited by the player at 15:34, Sat 12 Nov 2011.

Piotr Pawlowski
 player, 77 posts
 Starszy Sierzant
 Motor Rifles
Sat 12 Nov 2011
at 17:14
Re: Round 2
Getting the hell out of Dodge.
Arturo 'Orso' Ottenebrato
 player, 116 posts
 Sergente Maggiore Capo
 Paracadutisti Incursori
Sun 13 Nov 2011
at 00:50
Re: Round 2
Scurrying back as quickly as he could, Orso tossed the now empty RPG at Piotr to carry.
"Don't leave it behind or they'll know we're out of rockets."
Although not truly believing he'd taken out the tank, the two RPGs had at least made them think twice about bringing up their armour. The next ambush could expect to see an opposing force made up almost entirely of dismounted infantry.
"Better let the Hauptman know they're going to try flanking," he panted under his heavy load to Jan.
"And adjust his plan to suit."

Orso - Initiative: 5
LEAVING!!!! through previously selected covered path
Armscor MGL Mark 1 (4 HE, 2 smoke/6) + 2xILLUM, 6xHEDP, 2x HE, 3xSmoke
RPG-7V (Empty, passing to Piotr)
Franchi SPAS-15 (1 slug+6 buckshot) + 6x6 buckshot + 19 slugs (loose) HEAT fitted
Grenade attachment
Grenade, M26A1, x6
Grenade, smoke, M18 x2
Mecar BTU rifle grenade, HEAT x2
Swiss Army Knife
Gas Mask
4x Binoculars
RV-2/400 Hand Radio
NO medical supplies

Piotr Pawlowski
 player, 78 posts
 Starszy Sierzant
 Motor Rifles
Sun 13 Nov 2011
at 01:03
Re: Round 2
Arturo 'Orso' Ottenebrato:
Scurrying back as quickly as he could, Orso tossed the now empty RPG at Piotr to carry.
"Don't leave it behind or they'll know we're out of rockets."
Although not truly believing he'd taken out the tank, the two RPGs had at least made them think twice about bringing up their armour. The next ambush could expect to see an opposing force made up almost entirely of dismounted infantry.
"Better let the Hauptman know they're going to try flanking," he panted under his heavy load to Jan.
"And adjust his plan to suit."

Orso - Initiative: 5
LEAVING!!!! through previously selected covered path
Armscor MGL Mark 1 (4 HE, 2 smoke/6) + 2xILLUM, 6xHEDP, 2x HE, 3xSmoke
RPG-7V (Empty, passing to Piotr)
Franchi SPAS-15 (1 slug+6 buckshot) + 6x6 buckshot + 19 slugs (loose) HEAT fitted
Grenade attachment
Grenade, M26A1, x6
Grenade, smoke, M18 x2
Mecar BTU rifle grenade, HEAT x2
Swiss Army Knife
Gas Mask
4x Binoculars
RV-2/400 Hand Radio
NO medical supplies

"My fault misunderstood thoguht Jan was carrying."  Piotr slings teh RPG launcher, "OK I follow you out, make sure you get out first."
Jeff D. Warren
 player, 348 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Sun 13 Nov 2011
at 08:18
Re: Round 2
Jeff waited patiently, unmoving.  With friendlies withdrawing, it was now a question of whether the Baron would show himself while his troops combed the area.  Hopefully the T-72 and maybe that M113 had been knocked out, which would certainly delay this column.

He does what he can to scan the dismounted infantry for the Baron's face, but doesn't expect to find him.
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 2400 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sun 13 Nov 2011
at 22:40
Re: Round 2

Teams Alpha, Bravo, & Charlie

The withdrawal goes off without a hitch. Hidden from the enemy by the immense dust and smoke cloud hanging like a thick grey curtain between them and the Baron's angry hornets, all three teams move quickly away from their ambush positions towards the second rally point. The Bravos have a bit of trouble with balance, a result of the concussion from the explosion of the 125mm tank shell. Then there's the bits of grit and cement dust in their eyes, mouths, and lungs. Fortunately, the Charlies, aware of their comrades' recent close call, hold their retreat long enough to reunite with and assist the shaken Bravos. This slows the whole team down considerably, but they've managed to move off of the street into the complex warren of rubbled or burned out buildings and alleys off of Targowa and the pursuing enemy can no longer see them.

With some solid cover between them and the ambush site, the teams move back out into the open road (street running roughly parallel to Targowa), pushing the pace faster now. They reach the second rally point without incident. Apparently, the scout Humvee that passed untouched through the kill zone has buggered off, leaving the rest of the relief column to their own devices.

Breathing hard and dripping sweat, the Kommandos take a short break and regroup. Flemming, monitoring the teams' frequency, alerts Konrad to an urgent message from a White Queen (Griet). Tucker realizes that his own radio appears to have died.


Sniper Detachment

As the ambush teams withdraw to the second rally point, led by the HQ detachment, Warren and Craig continue to watch events unfold from their perch above the ruined bank.

As the dust starts to settle and the smoke clears a little, enemy infantry, supported by the heavy weapons on the two M113s, advance on the former positions of both ambush teams. They uselessly expend ammunition and grenades clearing the area around the intersection. One hapless main trips Minh's POS mine; the ensuing explosion appears to kill him pretty much instantly. This slows the enemy's progress somewhat, as they take a more cautious, measured approach.

Meanwhile, the commander's hatch clangs pops open on the T-72, white smoke pouring out for a few seconds. A plainly injured crewmember climbs out through the gushing smoke and slides down the right side of the turret.

With the immediate area more or less secure, both M113s advance beyond the stricken T-72, shielding it with their much more thinly-armored hulls. Several men climb atop the damaged tank. One of them has a fire extinguisher which he immediately begins to ply around the interior of the turret. Another man helps the injured crewman back to where the enemy have established a casualty collection point on the north side of Targowa roughly even with where the first M113 had been during the fight. Warren and Craig count about a half-dozen wounded, two of whom appear to be suffering from rather severe wounds to the torso. A couple of medics tend to these men while comrades stand nearby, offering encouragement and assisting with the less seriously wounded. There are at least ten bodies lying here and there in the street, one of which appears to have been run over by one of the M113s.

The sound of men moving around below them remind Warren and Craig that they do not exist apart from the battle space. The enemy infantry are making quite a bit of noise; it sounds like they have no idea that two of their attackers are ensconced only a couple of floors above them. As of now, they appear to be content to remain on the ground floor.

With enemy troops just a couple of floors beneath them, Warren and Craig watch the MTLB move up to the spot where the second M113 had been during the ambush. The KAMAZ truck follows. When it stops, men begin to reboard. A hatch at the back of the MTLB opens and four men emerge. Two of the men are black, both armed with short-barrelled AKs. The other two are white. One man wears a black beret atop his closely shaved skull. The other has shoulder-length black hair and a full beard. Through his scope, Craig instantly recognizes the long-haired man as the Carny, the Black Baron. He's wearing an American ballistic vest over clean, well-tailored Polish Pantera camouflage combat fatigues. The men are joined by a few others- likely platoon and/or squad commanders- for an impromptu command team meeting. The shot is there, but then Craig and Warren hear the sound of boots echoing up through the stairwell (the snipers are on the damaged fourth floor).


Next Moves?

OOC: Google maps is not working for me at all. I can log in but I can't access any of the maps I've made. I have no clue as to what's wrong. I will try again later. Sorry.

This message was last edited by the GM at 00:17, Mon 14 Nov 2011.

Jeff D. Warren
 player, 350 posts
 American - CIA
 Special Operations Group
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 04:23
Re: Round 2
Without taking his crosshairs off of the Baron, Jeff whispers to Craig.  "After our shot, give me your CS.  I toss stairs, you BG commanders.  Mask up, shoot through that squad.  Get into another building if possible.  Too easy."

Jeff pauses to make sure he's thought of everything, then looks Craig in the eye to make sure he understood the seriousness.  Afterward he put his eye back to the scope  "Fire in 3....2....1...."  with the count complete, Jeff caresses the trigger of his SVU-AS.

As soon as both snipers have fired, Jeff jumps back from the window, puts his Soviet Gas Mask on, slings his rifle and draws his SOCOM, and takes Craig's grenade while he preps the BG.


Jeff Warren
Aimed shot at Baron - synchronized with Craig.
Immediately afterwards donning mask, slinging rifle and drawing pistol.  Moving towards stairs with Craig's CS grenade.
SVU-AS <8/10> + 6
Mk.23 SOCOM - Suppressed <12/12> + 2

Craig Sutherland
 player, 434 posts
 Lieutenant
 42 Commando Royal Marines
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 05:02
Re: Round 2


"Aye... sounds right, laddie. CS red stripe, green card to your right."

He had the CS and several FRAGS layered out to his left. With that nothing more need to be said. He waited for the count down from Warren and slowly squeezed off the trigger.

When the round was away Craig grabbed the AK-74/BG-15 and sent a HE grenade towards the command group before heading towards the door while grabbing for his gas mask.



Sniper Element
Firing on primary target

Mosin–Nagant Model 1891/30 (5/5)- 4x PE Scope - At shoulder
AK-74/BG-15 (45/45) + 5x45 (1/1 HE) + 6x40mm HE- held at arms length
Browning HP (18/20) w/ silencer + 2x20 - holstered
F-1 FRAG Grenade x 10
Jan Cerny
 NPC, 1167 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 10:43
Re: Round 2
The cloud of smoke and debris on Targowa road had presented a clear opportunity for Charlie team to cross and re-join Alpha and Bravo teams and they had done so.  As they regrouped Jan noticed that Dawid had lost his machinegun, presumably as a result of their withdrawal while a tank shell exploded nearby.  It obviously hadn’t been a direct hit though, otherwise they wouldn’t all still be standing!

“Minh, pass the PKM and ammo over to Dawid,” instructed Jan while he unslung her rifle from his shoulder and passed it back to her.  “You are back to being a rifleman again.  Well done with the mines.  The claymore allowed us to break contact easily and maybe the mines have inflicted more casualties.”  The torrent of fire they had run from had masked any actual explosions however.

Jan then turned to Konrad.  “Capitaine, where do you wish to set up now?  I have heard nothing from Jeff or Craig so we do not know how much damage we inflicted.”  He left it unsaid that their silence implied that they had been killed, captured or at best cornered and unable to transmit at present.  Jan was fairly certain however that if they were about to be captured they would have transmitted the fact.


Jan
Ordering Minh to hand over the PKM to Dawid, passing her her AK-74 and asking Konrad what the next plan is.
F88 Steyr AUG (30/30 rounds - 7 mags total) - held
 - Underslung M203 (1/1 HE - 6x HE, 2x HEDP & 1x ILLUM total)
Sig Sauer P226 (15/15 rounds - 4 mags total) - holster
Frag Grenade x4

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2591 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 10:55
Re: Round 2
In reply to Jan Cerny (msg #48):

Holstering his Stechkin, Dawid coughed a little more dust out of his lungs. He was smiling a lot, slapping shoulders and backs covered in dust and grime like he was. They hadn't won the battle and not everything had gone according to plan, but they were all there after facing down a tank and still in the fight.

He gratefully took the PKM and ammo can with half-belt of spare ammo from Minh. "Thanks! Lost mine. Hope you got some good use out of this."

"Now we wait for the snipers to do their job, if they can."



Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
PKM (80/100 + 44)
Accepting GPMG
Rally Pt. 2

Konrad Bayer
 player, 1553 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 12:15
Re: Round 2
Jan Cerny:
Jan then turned to Konrad.  “Capitaine, where do you wish to set up now?  I have heard nothing from Jeff or Craig so we do not know how much damage we inflicted.”


While a headcount and weapon change is being organized, Bayer takes the handset from Flemming and changes the manpack's frequency to that of the Queen. Then after a hurried conversation, he tosses back the handset to Flemming and answers Jan's question, "The Queen is maneuvering into position."

Not wanting to lose what little head start they had on the enemy, he whips out his map and while pointing at large theater, he explains, "We move again... to this part of the city by the theater. Our allies with the Queen are setting up a covering force near there to support our withdraw. We'll fall through their positions and hopefully, rally with them near the stadium."

"Everyone ready? Let's go."
he asks, grateful everyone made it back from their ambush. "Dawid, your group has rear security."

Bayer will then lead the group at a swift pace towards the next rally point coordinated with the Queen.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:22, Mon 14 Nov 2011.

Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 573 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 16:41
Re: Round 2
Griet finished briefing Bayer over the radio saying, "Hang in there, Bayer-wulf, help is on the way."
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 982 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 16:43
Re: Round 2
Mariusz smiled with relief as he moved next to Dawid, "Thanks for pulling me out rather than the gun, I feel I'm far more precious."

He kept running toward the next rally point.
Jan Cerny
 NPC, 1172 posts
 Czech/French
 FFL
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 17:11
Re: Round 2
"Qui Capitaine," replied Jan in response to Konrad's instructions before re-joining the rest of his team.  Turning to Minh, Piotr and Orso, Jan then explained the next step to them.  "We go now to meet up with the Queen to link up with our river forces who have landed allied troops near the stadium."
Minh Quyen
 player, 593 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 18:45
Re: Round 2
Jan Cerny:
“Minh, pass the PKM and ammo over to Dawid,” instructed Jan while he unslung her rifle from his shoulder and passed it back to her.  “You are back to being a rifleman again.  Well done with the mines.  The claymore allowed us to break contact easily and maybe the mines have inflicted more casualties.”


Quyen drops the PKM to its bipod and accepts her rifle back from Jan. "Thanks... I wanted it to do more than scare them though." she says about the mines. "I only have one claymore and some dynamite left now."

Quyen then nods to Dawid "It was useful."
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 2595 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Mon 14 Nov 2011
at 22:59
Re: Round 2
In reply to Konrad Bayer (msg #50):

Dawid, like the other members of Bravo element, looked like hell. Blood tracks from concussion and fragments streaked across a face grey with concrete dust. He removed his helmet, revealing a distinct "dust line".

"Good show, Minh, many people wouldn't have the guts to use it at all."

"Yes, Mariusz, my pleasure! It was a close thing. Who knows if that beast would have slowed me down or not? Only God! The Machinegun is replaceable, you are not."


He took stock of his team, wondering how they all survived. When Konrad issued his orders he replied, "Understood. Do you want the last rocket or should we use it?

"Everyone, let's get moving!"

Mrityunjay Byanjankar
 player, 191 posts
 Naik (Corporal)
 Gurkha Rifles
Tue 15 Nov 2011
at 08:06
Re: Round 2
In reply to Cap'n Rae (msg #45):

Back at the RV point, Jay coughed a final cloud of brick dust out of his lungs. He looked over at Tuck, Dawid and Mariusz. All were alive, albeit a little dusty and spattered with blood. They looked like a ghosts, just slightly better armed.

"We live! Is good!" he exclaimed, with a big grin on his face, his ears were still ringing from the tank blast. As they awaited further orders he found a good cover position and lined his grenade launcher up where he thought infantry would be likely to appear from.