OOC4.   Posted by helbent4.Group: 0
helbent4
 GM, 2201 posts
 aka Tony
Wed 1 Jan 2014
at 22:15
OOC4
Map update:

https://maps.google.com/maps/m...pn=0.000752,0.001206

(Always tough for me at work, so here you go!)

Go to Street View, look south from 56 Ave at the west side of the store.

There is no rear door, so Droz struggled out the EAST side door (because she knew that's where you are coming from) about midway down. The tangos are coming along the north side and are at the NE corner, so off to your RIGHT at 30m range. There are some piles of trash (probably not heavy enough to reliably stop a bullet) dumped among the waist-high grass of the abandoned lot in front of you, and there's a garage to your right.

Tony
Kelsey Sarah Champlain
 player, 1378 posts
 3/CSR - DRI
 CF Sergeant
Thu 2 Jan 2014
at 02:45
Re: OOC4
In reply to helbent4 (msg # 1):

have we moved to a new combat round?
Do we roll initiative again, or keep our current initiative?
helbent4
 GM, 2203 posts
 aka Tony
Thu 2 Jan 2014
at 06:26
Re: OOC4
In reply to Kelsey Sarah Champlain (msg # 2):

Yep, please roll init and post to the Character Rolls thread.

As well, I've made a real dog's breakfast of the tangos at the store due to a misreading of the map/photos. I made things more complicated than they needed to be, but instead of another retcon here is the (final?) clarification:

1) The group of foot mobiles at the NE corner of the store are aware and ready to engage Droz and Abbot/Hawke.

2) The group at the SW corner are running for dear life and are not aware of anyone or anything.

3) Pvt. Droz is exiting the East side of the store. She is busy dragging 2 full-grown men and doesn't notice anyone.

Tony
Thomas Matthew Andrews
 player, 59 posts
 Fleet Protection Group RM
Thu 2 Jan 2014
at 07:53
Re: OOC4
In reply to helbent4 (msg # 3):

Tony at this point Andrews can only see the driver of the tank ? Also group 1 consists of three men, how many in group 2 ? Thanks.

Cymon.
helbent4
 GM, 2205 posts
 aka Tony
Thu 2 Jan 2014
at 08:26
Re: OOC4
In reply to Thomas Matthew Andrews (msg # 4):

This was clearer in an earlier draft that was lost and I didn't catch this: the tank driver bailed out on the far side of the tank, Andrews can't see him at all. This makes sense; why would anyone escape towards where the fire is coming from? (And yes, it's clear where the shot came from.)

There is no one crazy enough to be in the open at this point, what with a half-dozen men getting chewed up by a cannister round! I can assume Andrews is just doing suppressive fire down the road in the general direction of the enemy? Or at the dead and incapacitated guys lying on the ground?

Tony
Kelsey Sarah Champlain
 player, 1379 posts
 3/CSR - DRI
 CF Sergeant
Thu 2 Jan 2014
at 08:45
Re: OOC4
In reply to helbent4 (msg # 5):

I am guessing that means Kelsey has lost any targets as well?
helbent4
 GM, 2206 posts
 aka Tony
Thu 2 Jan 2014
at 08:49
Re: OOC4
In reply to Kelsey Sarah Champlain (msg # 6):

The RPG team has gone to ground in the ditch.

Tony