The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound.   Posted by The Whisperer in the Dark.Group: 0
Deitmar
 player, 25 posts
 Init: 27, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 36
Mon 8 Jan 2018
at 20:43
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Before Deitmar leaves with Elwin and Pelgrana, he calms Ruben and Kosta's horses so they can ride them easier.
Elwin Balna
 player, 18 posts
 Init: 61, Wds: 12/12
 Ldr: 36
Mon 8 Jan 2018
at 21:54
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
“Dietmar is it ok if I ride with you?”

This message was last edited by the player at 21:55, Mon 08 Jan 2018.

Deitmar
 player, 26 posts
 Init: 27, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 36
Mon 8 Jan 2018
at 21:59
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
"of course"
Elwin Balna
 player, 19 posts
 Init: 61, Wds: 12/12
 Ldr: 36
Mon 8 Jan 2018
at 22:09
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Elwin hops on the same horse as Dietmar and starts to ride off when pelgrana leaves.
Kosta
 player, 20 posts
 Init: 31, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 83 CSt
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 00:09
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
As they all leave to go and scout the grounds Kostas says "So how long do you think they will take?"
Gabrielle
 player, 25 posts
 Init 26, Wds 13/13
 Ldr: 84
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 00:46
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Elle whispers to Kosta

“Kosta, were are riding through unfamilar and sinister lands. Can we please not make small talk? The less noise we make the better.”
Ruben Adellman
 player, 17 posts
 Init: 48, Wds 16/16
 Ldr: 134 MO
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 00:47
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Ruben listens to Elle scolding Kosta and snickers under his breath.
Elwin Balna
 player, 20 posts
 Init: 61, Wds: 12/12
 Ldr: 36
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 01:04
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Elwin shakes his head as they ride away.

“I don’t know Kosta. We will be back don’t worry”
Deitmar
 player, 27 posts
 Init: 27, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 36
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 01:08
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
After Elwin broke the dead silence between him, Deitmar, and Pelgrana, Deitmar said, "who are you talking to Elwin? Kosta is back with Ruben, Elle and Imrak"
Elwin Balna
 player, 21 posts
 Init: 61, Wds: 12/12
 Ldr: 36
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 01:42
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
“Sorry I meant how is everyone’s day going?”
Deitmar
 player, 28 posts
 Init: 27, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 36
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 01:52
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
"My day is Fine thank you, for a second I thought you were going crazy Elwin"
The Whisperer in the Dark
 GM, 17 posts
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 01:59
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Deitmar, Pelgrana and Elwin move out in advance of the others. They try and remain concealed as much as is possible as they approach the mountain but there is limited brush. But a smaller group is easier to see than a larger group.

The others follow behind at some distance but able to keep sight of them.

They continue toward the Northern side of the mountain slopes ahead of them. They move slowly and cautiosly and a little circuitous just to avoid any direct confrontations with the dead.

OOC - When in small groups use the Multiple Recipients option in the Private line and include only those who can hear or see what is going on.. You have to enter some random text in the required line but then just paste after the : the content of the Group PL.

Gabrielle
 player, 26 posts
 Init 26, Wds 13/13
 Ldr: 84
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 13:41
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
*Private*

This message was last edited by the player at 13:44, Tue 09 Jan 2018.

Imrak
 player, 11 posts
 Init: 21, Wds 17/17
 Ldr: 51
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 17:30
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Imrak sits in silence listening for anything strange

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 20:48, Tue 09 Jan 2018.

Deitmar
 player, 29 posts
 Init: 27, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 36
Tue 9 Jan 2018
at 20:05
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
*private*
The Whisperer in the Dark
 GM, 19 posts
Wed 10 Jan 2018
at 03:27
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
The scout group nears the base of the mountain and begin their assent.

OOC - I am waiting on information from Solomon regarding how close he wants the scout group to get to the fortress.
Pelgrana
 player, 6 posts
 Init: 58, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 40
Wed 10 Jan 2018
at 03:28
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Pelgrana keeps her voice low as they approach the area..

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:50, Wed 10 Jan 2018.

Deitmar
 player, 30 posts
 Init: 27, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 36
Wed 10 Jan 2018
at 23:51
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
*private*
Kosta
 player, 21 posts
 Init: 31, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 83 CSt
Thu 11 Jan 2018
at 04:50
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Kosta stays alert for anything that may lurk around the area he is in.
Elwin Balna
 player, 22 posts
 Init: 61, Wds: 12/12
 Ldr: 36
Sat 13 Jan 2018
at 00:33
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Elwin starts to speak quietly

This message was last edited by the player at 00:33, Sat 13 Jan 2018.

The Whisperer in the Dark
 GM, 20 posts
Sat 13 Jan 2018
at 02:40
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
In the distance a stone fortress appear out of the darkness on the cliffs above them. The stones of the fortress are bone white in the darkness against a black background of the Frugalhorn.

One of the towers is collapsed and there huge gaping black holes in the walls.


OOC - The scouting party are still at a considerable distance from the fortress but I still have not gotten instruction from Solomon or Jayden regarding how close to the fortress you guys were planning on getting. Completely avoid or scout at a distance or what??
Imrak
 player, 12 posts
 Init: 21, Wds 17/17
 Ldr: 51
Sat 13 Jan 2018
at 06:26
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
 Imrak continues to listen for strange sounds
Gabrielle
 player, 27 posts
 Init 26, Wds 13/13
 Ldr: 84
Sun 14 Jan 2018
at 23:45
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
*private*

This message was last edited by the player at 23:48, Sun 14 Jan 2018.

Pelgrana
 player, 7 posts
 Init: 58, Wds: 14/14
 Ldr: 40
Mon 15 Jan 2018
at 22:16
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Pelgrana  and the group stay out of sight of the castle.
Imrak
 player, 13 posts
 Init: 21, Wds 17/17
 Ldr: 51
Tue 16 Jan 2018
at 23:39
The Search for Zimmerman's Burial Mound
Imrak gets worried something is wrong with the scouting group