THE WALK THE PLANK.   Posted by donsr.Group: 0
Justin
 player, 1604 posts
Sun 18 Mar 2018
at 20:05
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Starting out after his morning Devotions and Meal, Justin made his way from the Inn to the Temple' arriving some ninety minutes later. Heading to the High Priests Office, Justin enquired of the High Priests Secretary about possible time to meet.
Krwyn
 player, 242 posts
Sun 18 Mar 2018
at 22:30
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Whatever it is, Kr'wyn will follow the majority in their goal, although he thinks the best way would be to follow some 'hunted' notices, because that would bring them in the region where Carn should be active.
Myranda of the Glenn
 player, 608 posts
Tue 20 Mar 2018
at 01:43
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Rising early, Myranda undertakes her routine prays of supplications and devotion, to the Sisters. She then tidies up and heads to the common room for a hearty meal before setting out to investigate the goods on offer in the stores, shops and merchants in the immediate area. She aims to be back a little before noon when she expects the Roller to have returned with word about an Expedition to find a lost temple or they decide to accept another assignment. Informing anyone of the group who is about of her plan to go shopping, if they wish to join her they are more than welcome.
Justin
 player, 1614 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 00:55
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Reaching the Inn Justin held opened the door to assist the case of Potions to be carried in. Directing the courier to Reedricks table. Thanking the Courier Justin waited until Reedrick and the team were present before informing them of his discussion with the High Priest. Handing the Contract and purse to the dwarf.  We shouldst be ready to depart within the half hour.
Myranda of the Glenn
 player, 609 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 02:07
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Returning from her shopping expedition Myranda joins the others who are gathered to make a final decision on what they will be doing. Sitting quietly through the gathering she listens to the outcome of the Roller's meeting with that odious HP.
Grimalkin
 player, 37 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 02:27
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Grimalkin had gotten up early but had not ventured forth from the inn by the time Justin returned, "So we are going in search of this lost temple then, very well I will gather my belongings and be ready."
Myranda of the Glenn
 player, 610 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 09:43
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Myranda hurried upstairs to get her equipment, repacking it she returned to the common room partaking of some food as she waited for the others to gather.
Cassandra
 player, 89 posts
 Half-Elf Street Rat
 Comely and Lithe
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 18:20
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Having awoken and done her morning stretching, Cassandra made her way to the main room with her gear, braiding her long as she walked.  She walked up just in time to hear the last comment.

"Good morn, Myra.  I'm ready.  I don't have much to gather, fortunately.  So the temple is the target?" she added, looking at the others.  "I hope to earn my keep, just so you know."

This message was lightly edited by the player at 00:07, Thu 22 Mar 2018.

Krwyn
 player, 243 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 19:19
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Kr'wyn joins his compahnons, gear ready for leaving Ironmound.
Justin
 player, 1615 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 20:30
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Before heading to the High Priest Justin had arranged for morning and afternoon meals for the group, following those who went to gather there gear he also collected his equipment. Distributing the afternoon meal and one healing potion to each member he lead them out of the Walk the Plank heading South west towards the Blackwood and the Crimson Arrows Elven base. They need to visit the Elves to ask about historical references which may shed some light on the possible temple location or even its existence.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:58, Wed 21 Mar 2018.

Plank
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 02:49
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
 Reedrick looks over The Group. He gives  Grimalkin  three   flyers...So You  are taking the fools  quest to the  Mountains? I hope ye  get some coin out of it...an' regardless of how it turns out, ye make sure some of that coin finds its  way to Arrow  Coffers.
Myranda of the Glenn
 player, 611 posts
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 05:47
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
In reply to Plank (msg # 509):

Myranda smiles at Reedricks comment, as it's just what she thought from the start.  Master Reedrick is right this job is a fools errand. We should focus on outstanding contracts that were accepted previously.
Plank
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 11:27
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
  Brother Plaous Has Come  down. looking better  as he  and his armor is cleaned and washed.

  taking a seat to get the morning meal and a hot  drink,... Are you taking up the Hunt? Or do you have other  contracts to fulfil?
Grimalkin
 player, 38 posts
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 12:35
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Grimalkin gives Myranda his best smile as he holds up the papers Reedrick just gave him, "Just in case we happen to run across any bounties during our trip."
Haildas the Wanderer
 player, 198 posts
 Bearded and Unkept
 An Air of Arrogance
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 13:02
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Haildas was in a rare optimistic mood as the group began to move on.  It was not often he was able to undertake an endeavor that did not involve conflict.  The prospect of an actual adventure seemed to rekindle some long lost flame of passion deep inside.  Who knows?  Perhaps he'd even be able to find some fascinating items along the way.  Regardless, he was glad to know, for once, his services were not purely martial.
Cassandra
 player, 90 posts
 Half-Elf Street Rat
 Comely and Lithe
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 18:16
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Cassie shook her head.  Truly, the city seemed simpler!  She touched her clasp again, smiling at the thought of what it meant, then followed Myra out to whatever awaited them, the church or the bounties... or both.
Justin
 player, 1617 posts
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 21:03
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Crossing to Grimalkin and resting an grateful hand on the elves shoulder. Thankest to Grimalkins foresight we shall be able to undertake both, lessing the tally oft outstanding contracts anst searching for a possible temple ruins. he looks about the group Be this sufficient for each here if not speak Thy mind afore we doth venture further
Cassandra
 player, 91 posts
 Half-Elf Street Rat
 Comely and Lithe
Fri 23 Mar 2018
at 01:18
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
"I'm with you, Justin.  Please, lead on.  Let's hope luck is with us," she added.
Myranda of the Glenn
 player, 612 posts
Fri 23 Mar 2018
at 03:49
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Myranda grinned mischievously My, my, Master Grimalkin; you appear to have quite a industrious mind. I was thinking of that myself, which is good to know. she commented with a wiggle of her fingers to emphasise her statement Come along then the Blackwoods awaits. she prompted turning and skipping along the road heading out of Ironmound.
Plank
Fri 23 Mar 2018
at 03:53
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
  Plaous  finishes  his meal  and drink. As he puts on the Back pack he followers the others out the door.

 Standing on the wharf the can see  Fetcher   running from boat to  Boat.

 Polt is  Up near the    slope   where  Grim had Met him
Justin
 player, 1618 posts
Fri 23 Mar 2018
at 21:21
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Justin leads the team along the road towards the south western exit which is the best one to head towards the Blackwood Forest.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:29, Sat 24 Mar 2018.

Krwyn
 player, 244 posts
Sat 24 Mar 2018
at 00:04
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Kr'wyn closed the team. He is glad to leave the city and feel nature again.
leaving
Sat 24 Mar 2018
at 00:13
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
  The  group, Plus Brother Plaous, make their  way up the    street know by them, by now, That would lead  them towards the GAtes.

 Polt Gives them a  wave and  wishes  them  the luck of whatever gods  the  follow.

    walking   down the  Mid  road  and Over the Bridge, they saw a  few groups  of people  watching them.

  For the regular people of the City. Merc  groups, were  ..Though some of the younger folks, with  adventure in thier hears could tell some of the   Company markings.

 Two  Holy Warriors  of  The Alpower, proud in their  Armor  and symbol, were  walking towards the Gate  , as  Justin and  his group were coming off the Bridge.
Justin
 player, 1619 posts
Sat 24 Mar 2018
at 00:29
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
In reply to leaving (msg # 521):

Justin returned Polts wave and best wishes, trusting that Eta would guide the groups path in whatever way she would. Noting the partial interest the team had elicited from City folk, Justin decided to get others view of this when they were out of Ironmound.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:30, Sat 24 Mar 2018.

Myranda of the Glenn
 player, 613 posts
Sat 24 Mar 2018
at 09:41
Re: THE WALK THE PLANK
Myranda eyed the Alpower Holy Warriors skeptically, she assumed they were showing off their armour trying to be either intimidating or impress the locals. Neither she thought much of.