River.   Posted by donsr.Group: 0
Stardancer
 player, 191 posts
 Centauress
Wed 4 Dec 2019
at 18:03
Re: River
A sturdy stance made fore a good aim.  Night vision and excellent hearing helped.   Her magic bow did not hurt either.  Her aim spot on as she let loose that arrow and quickly notched another.  A soft nicker calmed the dray horses, they wete protected.
Lucy
 player, 330 posts
Thu 5 Dec 2019
at 07:11
Re: River
In reply to raid (msg # 996):

 KILL THEM.... NO PRISONERS!

That was the order Lucy was waiting for.

She she sprang from where she was, growling and snarling at the cat men.  She went after the closest, swinging her blade, but also looking for the opening to use her claws and teeth.
Diana Hunt
 player, 390 posts
Thu 5 Dec 2019
at 07:13
Re: River
In reply to raid (msg # 996):

Diana was late to the "party" of locating the catmen.

She notched her bow quickly picking out a target as soon as she saw one.

 KILL THEM.... NO PRISONERS!

On that order from Kree, Diana began to fire arrows as quickly as she could draw, notch, and find a target.
attack!
Sat 7 Dec 2019
at 04:10
Re: River
  From the rear of the  caravan ,  two things   happened ..  the First was  Miko screams at the sight of the  Cat  folk and tried to run away down the   road.. there  was more     scream..   and the   growls  of  cat folk .. it would be assume he was  taken or  killed.

 The   young Trace  elf  was  disgusted   as he  nocked and fired into the darkness and was  rewarded with a feline  cry of  pain.

   A spotted cat folk  fell   with   two  of Kree's   shafts  in the chest.  The   wagon cross be  men waited  to   get better   sighting.

 Ivy sent a    lion-cat folk to the ground  with a  Shaft in the thigh  and  on  in the same side..shoulder  as he  tried to   removed the   jagged  burbs of  a  BlackTimber   Arrow heat

 The Old One.. had  two   Cat  folks    who  struggled   and Claws   at his   paws  opening up  ridges  of     flesh    and he    waited to Dump them

  Krywn …. wounded   One Cat  folk with his   first   shaft.. the second brought  down  a  stripped  cat that was gettign  ready to charge the   2nd  wagon.

 Star Dancer...  both shafts   found  shorter   Cat folk.. Both fell to the  ground, the second one in throes  of  pain.

   Lucy  Jumped  forward,  the   male Hissed    something about  'traitor"  as they slammed into each other    stabbing  and clawing...  the   Cat  she attacked was  now  twitching  in the grass,, she herself, had  taken wounds...

 Diana.... Di  send  two   shafts into the    three  cat folks that charged  at her.. Both arrows  hit a Black  cat and brought it  down

 Luthien  fired   and  was  reward  with the Body   flying back  and rolling dwon to the river..then the other   three near there   rushed  him.''

 Nihere./..  was  close to  the first wagon   with her weapon ready.

  the  cats   charged..  Ivy    fell to one knee  as his left leg was  hit  with an arrow..  The Trace  elf  was  hit..  the     crossbow men opened fire  droppign two   cat folk.. one on the left  flank, and one in the rear.

  those on the   road   could get  another  bow  shot off..  or  engage...
Diana Hunt
 player, 391 posts
Sat 7 Dec 2019
at 10:40
Re: River
In reply to attack! (msg # 1002):

Diana quickly notched and fired two more arrows at the closest cat folk.
When they were too close for arrows, she drew her blade and engaged.
Lucy
 player, 331 posts
Sat 7 Dec 2019
at 10:42
Re: River
In reply to attack! (msg # 1002):

Lucy paused.

She looked over her wounds quickly, deciding she could go on with them.

She quickly moved to the next target, attacking from behind if she got the chance.


Like before, she attacks with claw, bite and blade.
Stardancer
 player, 192 posts
 Centauress
Sat 7 Dec 2019
at 17:04
Re: River
"Come and meet your deaths little housecats....I do not scare easily!"  She quickly notched and fired 2 more arrows.  With or without lights she could see and hear them.  Easy to pinpoint, their locations.  If they came to close they would learn that hooves can hurt.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:18, Sat 07 Dec 2019.

Luthien
 player, 1039 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Sat 7 Dec 2019
at 22:09
Re: River
Luthien would be better in melee, but he continues to take pot shot with his arrows. He may switch if the catfolk start trying to close.

Ah, there it goes. The catfolk charge, and Luthien brings out his weapon.

And now it's time to play his way.
Krwyn
 player, 302 posts
Mon 9 Dec 2019
at 09:27
Re: River
Although he enjoys the two hits he made, in the same time he is troubled over the number of cat folk that attacks the caravan. A caravan so heavy guarded as theirs would keep attackers away by the sheer number of defenders.
Despite his worries, he fires two new shafts at the catfolk nearest to the caravan.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:13, Mon 09 Dec 2019.

Orlin lion soul
 player, 596 posts
Mon 9 Dec 2019
at 13:05
Re: River
The old one roars in rage as he clenches his claws in frustration, if this doesn't crush or eviserate them, he bites the head off one and spits it out so he can do the same to the other, then circles back to land on another coming from the west side, his weight crushing it’s bones and crippling it in place before he is air born again

This message was last edited by the player at 16:47, Mon 09 Dec 2019.

fight
Fri 13 Dec 2019
at 04:07
Re: River
   Di... sent   two arrows  Into   another Cat Folk, the first   wounded it, the  2nd

  Kree.. Fires   two shafts into  one of the  Two cats left   rushing  Di..leaving he r  with one     who  some in with Wicked   Cat Blades.

 Lucy...  looks  around  she   Find s a  Cat trying to  draw a Bead On Kree  with it s Bow, she  leaps on it,  as they growl and slash.. Lucky with her  weapons, the   cat with her claws.

Stardancer...    Star's   first  arrow  brings  down another Cat   folk, and wounds  a second..

  Luthien...the two  Cat folk that reach Luthian   slash  with thier   Cat-folk Blades.. Luthien   takes  soem   damage  as he  Blocks  one 's attack, but the other   git   her blade  under  his armor

Krywn …  Brings   down  another Cat  folk... he  can here.. from  deeper  into the grasses  a  Horn Blow...  the few remaining Cat  folk begin to scatter   in all directions...

Orlin..  the two dead bodies   fall from the sky...

 Niphre… stands   by the  wagon that Ivy is on top of.

 Ivy , hit some cat folk who is running away, but only wounds it.
Luthien
 player, 1040 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Sat 14 Dec 2019
at 23:45
Re: River
Luthien's less than worried about it. Wounds happen.

He counters, swinging his weapon to bring them down.
Orlin lion soul
 player, 597 posts
Sun 15 Dec 2019
at 05:00
Re: River
   The old one slams down behind the cat Lucy is fighting and rips his claws down on either side of it's lower spine effectively gutting it from behind.  "They are on the run little one.  I need your help killing them before they disappear into the night."
Stardancer
 player, 193 posts
 Centauress
Sun 15 Dec 2019
at 05:11
Re: River
Still kind hearted Star lets loose another arrow to finish off the one she wounded just a few moments ago.  there was no honor in letting one suffer.
Lucy
 player, 332 posts
Tue 17 Dec 2019
at 18:42
Re: River
In reply to Orlin lion soul (msg # 1011):

Lucy looked for an opening as the two cats fought.  She found a brief opening, and stabbed the cat, although, she gave up defensive positioning to do so, and left an opening that the cat took advantage of, slicing her with a claw.

The cut wasn't deep, but did draw blood.


Lucy nodded to Orlin.

"Then it's slaughter time!" She said with a broad smile.

She joined Orlin in hunting down the catfolk as they fled into the night.
Diana Hunt
 player, 392 posts
Tue 17 Dec 2019
at 18:45
Re: River
In reply to fight (msg # 1009):

Diana fired two more arrows into the cat Kree had left.  She smiled to herself when the cat fell dead.

She searched for another target, finding a fleeing cat, she put two more arrows into its back.
Krwyn
 player, 303 posts
Tue 17 Dec 2019
at 21:15
Re: River
Krwyn puts away his bow and chooses his longsword for the next moves. Silently he walks among the slaughtered cats, mercifull killing the ones that are not yet dead. When he encounters one that is only lightly wounded, but unable to flee, he calls Kree: "Would you like to interrogate one?"
after
Tue 17 Dec 2019
at 21:40
Re: River
  Kree   watches  the old  one fly off with  Lucy., he  jumps , lighty  off the   wagon, taking out his   blade to Cut Plugs  of flesh from the dead, so he doesn't  break off   an arrow head.. he  frowns at one   arrow head that is very loose, havign  cut through   CAt-folk Leather  and hit  bone, once it pushed through the flesh.

 Aye, Bring  it here.. let us see what  it feels like talking about.

 ….

 the old one  and Lucy , only manage  to get two more .. whatever the numbers  of  cat folks.. they  vanished into Hidey Holes .
Orlin lion soul
 player, 598 posts
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 15:52
Re: River
In reply to after (msg # 1016):

The old one lands with the two cats in his clutches and let’s Lucy off. “That wasn’t quite as satisfying as I thought it would be.”  He turns to Kree “they disappeared down a couple Of hidey-holes.  They were surprisingly prepared for rogue felines, Lucy and I would have gone in after them but I’m to big and Lucy knew that was suicide.  I buried what openings I could find.  Even found one where I could hear a bunch of the buggers in a tight spot below and took time to empty my bladder down the opening before covering it.  If they make it out before suffocating they will think twice before raiding again.  Is there a place ahead where I can drop Orlin to find a tavern to sleep so he doesn’t slow down the group?”
road
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 16:12
Re: River
  Kree looked over the area.we have another , good    2 hours before  we    reach   the edge of the  Trace Wood... you may have  to   Just lay him on the wagons..  Going in to the Trace  wood, Unbidden  as bad  as entering the Black Timber . in such a way...Once  we    reach Trace Home...he will be able to rest there.,

 leave the cats  for the  scavengers .. and let us be on our  way... the  wagon loaders  gather  what armor and weapons the  Arrows  left behind to add to the  caravan's  sale  goods.
Orlin lion soul
 player, 599 posts
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 17:21
Re: River
In reply to road (msg # 1018):

The old one grins “I wish  I have time to fly them to mock and arrange them in the courtyard of one of the merchants so that they spell out “bite me.”  Or something else suitable. I’ll go put Orlin to sleep.”
Lucy
 player, 333 posts
Thu 19 Dec 2019
at 10:06
Re: River
In reply to Orlin lion soul (msg # 1017):

"Aye." Lucy said.  "They fled down their holes like the rats they are." Lucy cursed.

"Old one, you deserve a break after that much fun." Lucy said with a chuckle, and slapped him on his shoulder.

Lucy took her place when the Caravan got rolling again.  She was glad to be on a horse and not walking.
Krwyn
 player, 304 posts
Thu 19 Dec 2019
at 18:06
Re: River
Krwyn brings the unfortunate catfolk that stil lived to Kree for interrogation. He leaves it to Kree what to do next with the catwarrior. Before he goes on he cleans his longsword.
Stardancer
 player, 194 posts
 Centauress
Fri 20 Dec 2019
at 03:56
Re: River
"anyone injured or hurt?" she asked and then in equine asked the horses as well.  With that battle it might have been possible a stray arrow hit one.
gettig closer
Fri 20 Dec 2019
at 04:47
Re: River
 Iyt sat on  top the  wagon he was on....ME!.. damn cat  caught  be   with and  arrow in the  Calf..

 Kree shouted from where he walked,anyone else  who was hurt... make sur eyou heal..  when Krywn   gave him the   Cat  folk,  Kre e   pushed the panther down tot eh Rivers  Edge...

 .. Do you trust in the sisters of Luck?

 I follow  the  Great Cat.. he who hunts 

 well?  we are about to see whose gods are Better.... If   Eta and Netta  smile on  me.. you never  reach the other side of the  river... if the smile on you..I suppose  yhou will make it... Now..If  your  god is greater.. well you wall not  only make it to the other side..but you will find me and  kill some day... Here..Take this Blade  I  cut my arrows from the bodies  of your  brothers  and sister from... when I see it.. I will know  it was you...

 The  Panther grinned  as it took the  knife. slipped it in teh front of his  breeches   and  dove into the water..

  Ivy  called over  as the  watched the  cat  swim smoothly in the moonlight, the lest disturbance... the lest   chance of the serpents  attacking...You said that  Blade  you  gave it, was  what you used to  cut your arrows free?

 Aye... it was...

 wasn't there...blood on it?

 Aye... there was....

 the Cat made  god  time, until it started to splash about..  crying out  for  help, or in pain... the thrashing  did  last long.. but the broiling  water  told of   serpents  feeding below the surface.

 Ivy  chuckled, and Kree began to walk witht eh wagons.. the young Elf  from the Trace Wood said,why did you do that?

 Even the gods  need help sometimes... No use  me  calling on the sisters  to make a point.... besides...any of those who ran from the fight, heard my works... and ..perhaps, saw.. which  gods  appear to be more powerful/..