Caravan road.   Posted by donsr.Group: 0
to tou
Thu 18 Aug 2016
at 12:40
Caravan road
  Kree picks up the Motion of  Lafisual, he  turns  and whispers  some thing to Ivy who Nods , then  looks at his  Boot and  Crouches   as the wagons  roll by, looking towards  Rolf..When  he catches  Rolf's eye, he   gives a Quick Jerk of his head to Laf's  side of the road.

 The Wagoneer begins  to slow  as  Lucy passes the  Beggar,  But Kree says,Keep Moving, Unitl you are  two wagon lenghts  past the Begger..and...do not act, overly alarmed.

 Kree gives a Simple whistle to Luthien as he approaches the beggar, anf Hopes that Dianna and Brie  pick up on it.
Diana Hunt
 player, 252 posts
Thu 18 Aug 2016
at 16:21
Caravan road
Diana approached the beggar with renewed caution.  She was going to toss him a gold or two, but now  thought better of it.

Now, she approached as if she was going to give some gold, but her hand was within easy reach of her blade over her coin purse.
Luthien
 player, 673 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Fri 19 Aug 2016
at 00:13
Caravan road
Luthien's innate compassion was mostly about done before he got whistled at. Still...he pauses, and backs up...and then concentrates...
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 204 posts
Fri 19 Aug 2016
at 02:32
Caravan road
Brie sees Kree whispering to their others.  She steps along quickly to keep pace with the others.  She keeps attentive and listens.
to tou
Fri 19 Aug 2016
at 02:46
Caravan road
   She  Sees   Ivy stand Up  as if fussing with his Boot,  As Rolf  Gets  closer  he  says, with his head down.Lafisual has seen something, the  wagons are going pass the pandhandler  for a bit...be  Ready..

 Kree stops  a few steps from the  beggar as the second  wagon pulls  past  him, he looks back  towards  Ivy  as  if he is angered at waiting...

  Lafisual hears. more then sees  the rustle

 meanwhile the beggar holds out his  Bowl...
Lafisual
 player, 193 posts
Fri 19 Aug 2016
at 03:11
Caravan road
Lafisual tries to remain as if he hasn't seen anything while motioning to Kree and anyone else looking just where the rustling is coming from.
to tou
Sat 20 Aug 2016
at 23:45
Caravan road
  The wagons  roll to a stop  the Beggar looks at them, as if he is surprised.....


   there is a lot of rustle  by Lafisual  and he  can make  out  lines in the  grasses  headed towards the road.
Lafisual
 player, 194 posts
Sun 21 Aug 2016
at 02:21
Caravan road
Still trying to be discrete but also making sure at least Kree sees what is going on, Lafisual points to the rustling and motioning the direction it's going. He then tries to follow it to the road bow ready.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 205 posts
Sun 21 Aug 2016
at 23:36
Caravan road
Brie is looking around and notices that Lafisual is making small motions and she slowly glides over with how in ready to figure out what he's seeing.
to Tou
Mon 22 Aug 2016
at 02:18
Caravan road
   With  a nod Of His  Head  to Ivy , Kree turns  with his Bow  in hand, his shoudlers   slightly facing  towards  Lafisual.

 Ivy  Moves up hup, his Boy  in hand, as if trying to catch up to the wagons

 Rolf  a bit  behind.

  Kree says to the Beggar,..you have   either Vexed Eta or Neta  this  day....

 His  eyes  grew  wide and he  started  to run into the grasses... the same  grasses the Movement   came  from....
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 206 posts
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 03:35
Caravan road
Brie looks around and scans the area as Kree takes off.  She finds a tree and begins climbing it and on a steady branch high enough to look out and get a clear view, she readies her bow and begins searching for what Kree may be after.
road
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 12:42
Caravan road
   About the Time  Kree  speaks to the beggar,...

   Brie does   find  one of the  few trees that grow along the Grassland  road, she  scrambles Up in time to see 6 lines that lead to fast moving  bodies that are nearing the  road.

  The Merchant is looking around with a hand crossbow, while the other 'shotgun' Rider  has his   weapon up,his extra height as he stands on the  wagon, gives him a wee bit of a view  from the  'lines'.

  Lafisual...seems , not to be Noticed.

 Diana.. turns her  Horse  towards the Lines   that started to move, on her side of the road.

 Lucy from her mount  can see the lines  from Laf's side of the  road,the wagons  Block her  view of Diana's  Side

  Ivy   Says  to Rolf , you take the   the right with Diana, I will take the left with Lafisual...

 Kree's  Gaze Levels  at the Beggar,You have a chance,.... call them off..or  die  with them? regardless of how the battle plays out?.. you will not live to see the end.....
Rolf Liefsen
 player, 343 posts
 Human Ranger
Mon 29 Aug 2016
at 20:15
Caravan road
What with the halt, Rolf takes the opportunity to string his bow.  He goes about making sure the string is unfrayed and serviceable, that the stave is in good working order.  It seems ready for battle, as Rolf himself is.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 207 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 02:01
Caravan road
With bow and arrow readied, Brie examines the moving creatures in the grass and fires at the closest target towards her.
to Tou
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 02:27
Caravan road
 from Brie's vantage point, she can see  two smaller cat folk and  a human on her side, On Laf's side  she can see one taller  cat folk, but  can't tell what the toher  2  are.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 208 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 02:32
Caravan road
Brie starts firing on the cat closer to Laf's side so that he doesn't get surprise attacked.
Luthien
 player, 677 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 04:38
Caravan road
Luthien sighs...

"Can't even give to the poor anymore without it being a trap."

The Knight draws his sword...and when the enemy comes, he'll cover the archers and provide a wall for them to shoot behind.
Lucy
 player, 196 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 20:29
Caravan road
In reply to Luthien (msg # 26):

Lucy dismounted, pausing to sniff the air.  She caught the familiar smell, and only grinned.  This was going to be fun.

She drew her blade and crept into the grass, moving slowly, stalking her prey.  She could tell she was close by the scent.  If the wind held, she would have this catfolk piece of shit in seconds.

Then the wind broke.

"Shit." She cursed to herself.
Lafisual
 player, 197 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 23:45
Caravan road
Lafisual will attack the closest target with his bow if Kree is unable to get them to call it off.
to Tou
Fri 2 Sep 2016
at 01:51
Caravan road
    About the  Time  Lucy Saw the nearest CAt folk on the right hand side of the road. The  Cat Folk Turned  and Met her  square  up, In was a Lynx  and carried  two sharp shortswords..

  Brie's  Arrow hissed passed  Laf   and  the Human near where it Lands Shouted as he  stood  , revealing his head.

 The two  cat folks with him, ( left hand side of the Road) charged  Out towards the wagons.

  The  Fellow  who stood is about  10 yards infront of Laf.

 Kree looks at the Begger and says,Lay down and stay down, until this is over......
 he  draws   and arrow   and brings it up as the CAts run to the  wagons.

 Ivy is  running forward  with his  bow  up as well.


  Diana sees the charge   as  one cat  folks  heads into a fight  with Lucy, a Human and another  cat folks  Burst from the grass and heads to the second  wagon

  Rolks is coming up on the right  side.

 Luthien is....
Diana Hunt
 player, 254 posts
Fri 2 Sep 2016
at 04:57
Caravan road
In reply to to Tou (msg # 29):

Diana drew and fired her bow, at the closest catfolk charging the wagon.  She would fire twice, aiming for center mass.
Lucy
 player, 197 posts
Fri 2 Sep 2016
at 05:18
Caravan road
Lucy grinned a tooth grin at the Lynx.

<time to die, pussy cat.> She said in feline, using the derogatory "pussy cat" at the Lynx.  She was half hoping that the cat got angry and charged recklessly.

She took defensive stance, and prepared for the Lynx.
Luthien
 player, 678 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Fri 2 Sep 2016
at 06:14
Caravan road
Luthien is closing to melee with the catfolk, meaning to wield his blade with the strength he's known for.
Lafisual
 player, 198 posts
Fri 2 Sep 2016
at 14:23
Caravan road
Lafisual shoots at the closest hostile target.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 209 posts
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 02:00
Caravan road
With Lafisual after the first target, she goes after the second closest one.