Caravan road.   Posted by donsr.Group: 0
to Tou
Sun 4 Sep 2016
at 02:37
Caravan road
     Lucy ... and   The   Lnyx  meet  Hard, the smaller  creature  Leaps On her  and  The  Both   Tumble to the    Ground, Lost in the   High Grass, Both take wounds, ..Lucy  can fee a  deep burn in her left thigh

 Diana's  .... shafts  hiss through the air  and slam into the Back of the  2nd Cat Folk.. the  creature   Drops  to the  grasses

 Laf's... catches the  surprised   ambusher, by surprise again... the  Cat  folk goe s down  as it tries to reach the wagons,

 Ivy"s  arrow  Finishes  the  wounded creature off.

  Brie... hit s the Human that is the second  attacked up, the   Man grasps  he's belly and  screams, falling, just onto, the  road.

  Rolf,....  charging up the right side of the wagons Brings  His   Bow  up and sends   a shaft into the Human that came out  of the  grasses, the  Felow Fell with  an arrow  in his side, he was writhing In pain on in the Dust

 Luthian... Meets the last attacker on the  right hand side, It was not prepared for   a heavy armored  Man as  both its blades struck Luthien, But his   Balde  Cut the smaller  creature   , almost in half.

 Kree   Looked  down at the Beggar,something  you wish to tell us  about this?

  Lucy is   thrashing around in the  high grasses  with the Lynx...

  there is a Human  down on the  right hand  side  screaming
Lucy
 player, 198 posts
Mon 5 Sep 2016
at 01:25
Caravan road
Lucy felt the claws with from the Lynx cut into her thigh.  She ignored the pain for the moment.  She retaliated with a claw attack of her own, plus she also went for a bite on the Lynx's exposed throat.

Failing an opening there, she used the Lynx's weight against it, rolling to her right.  As they rolled, she looked for an opening, to rip with her claws, and an opening of the neck area to bite with.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 210 posts
Mon 5 Sep 2016
at 02:54
Caravan road
One, she murmered to herself.  She grabbed another arrow and targeted the next fella.  She followed them for a moment before she shot off the next arrow.
Luthien
 player, 679 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Mon 5 Sep 2016
at 23:01
Caravan road
Luthien feels the blows against his armor...then again, that's what armor is there for. He turns his attention to the next, figuring his opponent will not move again thereafter.
Rolf Liefsen
 player, 344 posts
 Human Ranger
Tue 6 Sep 2016
at 12:57
Caravan road
Rolf draws another arrow, moving in to see if the man was going to stay down or not, if he has any weapons at hand.  He'd like to keep the man breathing, at least until they can question him, but if it was going to be too much a risk, then Rolf would put the fellow down.
to Tou
Thu 8 Sep 2016
at 20:19
Caravan road
  The   Man  scrabbled   in the  dirt of the road, He Looked around  wide  eyed  as Rolf  strode  towards  Him.

 The Merchant in the first wagon  had  his  Crossbow  aimed at the wounded  man, who clawed at the  shaft in his Him.

  Lucky came out of the  Grass, some  blood from her  own wound , matting her  fur, along  with that of the , now  dead, Lynx.

  The rest of the  attackers  were dead, The Beggar Looked up at Kree, who showed no signs of mirth, or happiness at the  small Victory.

 ... tell me the story, of why you were  here, when they were.... and Keep in mind, there is still one  of them alive....

 The Beggar shook his head,i was one me way ta Bowshot, so's i could  try getting on a boat ta the coast... try ta  find a new life   out there...maybe  a fisherman.. or maybe , unloading boats.... but they said  fer  me  to  stand here... and   gets  some coin from you, and they was gonna ... he looked confused, then looked at  Kree,....said they was gonna take back what ws theirs..... an' if i  helped slow  ya  down.. i was  to get some coin.. ta help me  get to the coast.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 211 posts
Tue 13 Sep 2016
at 03:30
Caravan road
Once Brie saw that it was safe to get down, she slowly made her way down and towards Kree.

Sounds like a bunch of rubbish to me, she said as she caught the tail end of what the beggar had to say.  She remained quiet until he had completed his philandering.
to tou
Sat 17 Sep 2016
at 21:58
Caravan road
   Ivy Begins to search the Bodies. Kree Points to the merchant,  This  fellow  is  coming with us... if his  story is true? They we'll se3nd him down river on a ship... if its not   true... we'll do some fishing on the River Tou.....

 The Beggar looks  a bit frightened,..but..yer  a takin' me back ta the place i just left?

  There is a dark Glance  from Kree,Aye, that we are. If your story is true. we will get you passage as a deck hand ,oen way or the to her.. you'll work your  way to Ironmound, and should  make enough coin, to   do the same thing to Engar...after that?..it is up to you. Should you feel the work...beneth you? well... you can start walking again..AFTER..we reach Tou.

 The Beggar Nods  slowly  as he     is helped Up onto the top of the wagon were he is seated between some crates. The Merchant Looks disgusted.

 Once  all the weapons and coin is Gathered  from the Bodies, Kree has  Ivy take their heads and stack the bodies to one side, and the heads  next to them... one  Crimson Fletched arrow  sticking in the back of the topmost body, as a message.

 Kree calls out to Lucy,..You and Brie... take the wounded one  ,d eep into the Grass... question him about what they  were after...and what part the Beggar played.. you can then Kill him, or bring him along, depending on your own thoughts....

 to everyone else  he  waves forward. Let us get moving, I want to find a place to camp, before  it gets too dark
Luthien
 player, 680 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Sun 18 Sep 2016
at 06:39
Caravan road
Luthien nods.

"Very well."

He's not speaking in the beggar's defense...what he'd seen suggested it's not the time for him to speak up.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 212 posts
Sun 18 Sep 2016
at 14:11
Caravan road
Brie nods and looks to Lucy.  Pick him up if you will, she said in a low tone.  Let's get this lil piggie to squeal.

She winks with a very neutral tone and passes the look onward as she begins walking into the thick grass.

Once she notices that Lucy and the wounded one were far out of sight of the rest of the group, she turns and pulls out a blade.  Yours or mine?  she mentions and brings up her fingers mimicking Lucy's claws.
Lucy
 player, 199 posts
Mon 19 Sep 2016
at 03:31
Caravan road
In reply to Brestine Darksbane (msg # 44):

Lucy shrugged.

"How about together on three." She said.  "Three."

With that, she winks at Bri, and swings her blade.
Lafisual
 player, 199 posts
Mon 19 Sep 2016
at 04:35
Caravan road
Lafisual moves along with the group remaining alert after doing a quick search of the fallen.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 213 posts
Mon 19 Sep 2016
at 21:55
Caravan road
In reply to Lucy (msg # 45):

Sure! Brie said a bit more excited than she possibly should have.  On three, she had her blade out and in full motion to swing and let it land wherever it felt free.
Rolf Liefsen
 player, 345 posts
 Human Ranger
Tue 20 Sep 2016
at 13:38
Caravan road
Always ready to take the fight to the Catfolk, Rolf's angered that he hadn't sent them to their deaths personally.  He does take the chance to verify that those about are dead, but otherwise ignores the dead.  He had thought to claim some arrows, but they seemed to be suited to the little bows they'd used, the shafts not long enough for his longbow.
to tou
Tue 20 Sep 2016
at 13:45
Caravan road
  The wagons rolled on, with  the team spread out  as before. The merchant called  down,Captain?  You have been this ropad before..aye?

 Aye.... if we push hard,  we will reach a small rock  walled  stopping  point, we can defend that well, and we are close  enough to Tou, that they will see the campfires, and  send out a horse patrol.... I do not think it is a good risk to ride on through the night.

 The Merchant nooded  and said   no more.

...........

  Brie  and Lucy were with the wounded  man.. he was scared, and hurt as the two women  played with their  Blades.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 213 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 01:14
Caravan road
Once Brie felt like she had deployed enough fear into the victim, she looked up to Lucy and bent down in front of the man.

So?  Tell me a bit about who you work for.  Why you were here?  Who your target or targets were?

This message was last updated by the player at 01:14, Wed 21 Sept 2016.

to tou
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 00:28
Caravan road
  The Human  looked wildly about,..our  Boss... the Older human..he made a deal with some  Merchant in Tou..supposed  to  kill that Merchant, and Get the goods.. our boss didn't say nothing  about  Mercs being with them!
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 214 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 01:15
Caravan road
Brie raised the tip of her knife and began nicking at pieces of his flesh.

I have a high suspicion that there's more to the story than you are telling, she stopped the minute she saw or sensed him flinch.
to tou
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 02:07
Caravan road
  The man was scared and hurt,..no...no..that's all we know...boss said they never have guards....
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 215 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 02:52
Caravan road
What does your boss look like?  How much did he promise you?

She leaned back and jabbed the knife into the ground near the man.
to tou
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 11:50
Caravan road
  He Looked at her with  a wrinkled  Brow, his eyes shifted to the  cat-woman-thing, then said,..Boss said... we'd  get paid when we came back with the goods...never  said how much..said it would be an easy raid.....but..you killed the boss...
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 216 posts
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 01:09
Caravan road
Brie looked back towards Lucy when he said that they'd killed the boss.  Where did you meet up with him at? she asked.  She'd have to inquire with Kree which one was the boss.
to tou
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 01:42
Caravan road
we've been runnin' the river  for the most part..sometimes  catch a merchant ship that pulled   to shore to get  fire wood, or dump off  soil buckets... we   worked our  way up Tou, and  our   Boss  went lookin' for jobs  while  we  checked out the inns...
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 217 posts
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 01:49
Caravan road
Brie stood up from  her crouched position and looked down at the man.  Where was your next stop after this? she asked one last question before making a final decision.
to tou
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 01:55
Caravan road
well?..we're  suppose ta go back to Tou.. and  Bossman was gonna have  us meet them, that hired us? But..well.. he's dead...

 again he looks  back and forth between the two women, he also added,..our  Boss.. he was pretty smart..he might have attacked   anyway...but he won't have..had he known there were Arrows here...