Caravan road.   Posted by donsr.Group: 0
Rolf Liefsen
 player, 355 posts
 Human Ranger
Fri 4 Nov 2016
at 01:37
Caravan road
Rolf sighs, "Opinions vary.  For my lot, we're generally good, but not particularly noble about it"

Freeing slaves, slaying cat folk, killing bandits, torture...  One can quibble about ends and if they justify means or not.  Kree often seems to enjoy his work, threatening or bullying  or belittling others at every turn, but who can truly judge the goodness in the heart of another, or even in one's self?
Riku Key
 player, 363 posts
Fri 4 Nov 2016
at 06:16
Caravan road
Riku had heard sound and as if someone put her in a glass jar, there were none.   She didn't like this and made a bee line towards Kree and motioned with her hands "no" and "sound" by pointing to her ears.  She'd saw the carefully treaded path in the grass and made a rough estimate of where they were going to attack from by pointing.  She didn't say anything, just managed to collect a few body queues to get him to realize what she was trying to say.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 233 posts
Fri 4 Nov 2016
at 06:18
Caravan road
Brie continued her venture behind whoever was gaining ground on the wagons.  The lack of noise didn't mean much to her, it helped in return, muffle her own steps.

She motioned to Lafisual and Diane to move forward as needed to ambush the attackers from behind and possibly flank them.
Diana Hunt
 player, 260 posts
Fri 4 Nov 2016
at 16:12
Caravan road
Diana nodded to Brie.

She continued to move in pursuit of whoever was ahead of her.  Now, a bit more rapidly, not having to worry about making noise.

Her blade was ready for whoever she came across.
Lafisual
 player, 210 posts
Fri 4 Nov 2016
at 17:05
Caravan road
Lafisual moves up per Brie's suggestion and readies himself to attack from behind as the opportunity presents itself.
to tou
Fri 4 Nov 2016
at 18:49
Caravan road
   Kree  stays   near  the  wagons just a step or two  from the front of the Second  wagon, so he can watch both.

   He  seems to be standing   quite  still, but the eyes  under the hold   dart about, looking for  sign of trouble.

............

 The  Wagoneer  and the  other   helper  start to  fill the waxed  Canvas bags, that  turn into buckets. The Helper  seems  engrossed in his  work. The Wagoneer  seems to be looking around too much.

   Brie and Lafiusal feel the  ground start to  'bend  down, as they neared the steam, following the trails...Diana is   just a bit  ahead of them..

.............

 Ivy  has his hood  down as he   Looks to the east... the grasslands lands   down that  way have a few more streams  running into it  from LAke Tou, they all feed into , the Tou River...we are not blessed, but the rains a week ago,  Lake  Tou  rids herself of execss water and these streams get overly full... they are going  down now?..but  the  areas to the   south and west have many swamps.... all manner of creature   come out of the river to feast on shore  food....

   Luthien and   Lucy  hold their  spots.. neither of them feel quite comfortable.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 234 posts
Sat 5 Nov 2016
at 05:56
Caravan road
Brie had begun to take another step when it felt like she was wading in mud.  She looked back to Lafisual and then over in Diane's direction.  She motioned to halt for those that would see her.
to tou
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 04:06
Caravan road
  The wagoneer had turned with  two canvas Buckets , as  did the other driver's helper.

  Then... things  exploded in a oddly , chaotic , and quiet manner.

 an arrow   seemed to  fly, without sound , slam into Ivy, Knocking him off  the Bridge causing Him to fall into the stream.

 Three  Humans  charged  down the road at Lucy, their feet and equipment, making  no  Noise  as they waved weapons

  Another  arrow  shot  from the  left side of the road, Hitting Luthien's  armor, but falling  off.

 With out being able to see of hear who was attacking,  the three in the grasses. saw Ivy fall from the Bridge.

 Kree sees   Ivy  fall , and his Bow  comes Up as he moves  towards the  first  wagon to try and  get ...line of sight..on the charging  bandits.
Lucy
 player, 205 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 20:40
Caravan road
In reply to to tou (msg # 142):

Lucy charged at the three humans, snarling as was her custom, till she realized she had no voice.  She attacked the closest human to her, swinging her blade, with intent to kill quickly.
Lafisual
 player, 211 posts
Mon 7 Nov 2016
at 21:52
Caravan road
Lafisual follows Bries lead, bow at the ready, and pauses looking for a target.

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 21:53, Mon 07 Nov 2016.

Luthien
 player, 688 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Wed 9 Nov 2016
at 22:25
Caravan road
Luthien pulls his own bow and arrow, since it seems his opponent wouldn't close to melee. He nocks an arrow, and waits for the next shot to launch his own arrow. Bows are not so quick to fire that the enemy can get an arrow off without being shot himself.
to tou
Thu 10 Nov 2016
at 15:40
Caravan road
   It is an Odd scene, to say the least.  Three  charging humans  with  mouths  open in rage, making no sound, as  an equally screaming   Lucy..doesn't...

   kree's  first arrow zips   other the right  shoulder of the man furthest to the left of Lucy...The man's eyes  widen in surprise.

 Luthien's arrow, from much closer in, Hits the fellow to Lucy's  right the fellow screams   as he grabs  for the arrow that sprung  from his  shoulder and fall...none of it, making a noise.

  Lucy  Clashes  with the Middle fellow the both scour  hits,   and continue to fight....in silence.

....................

  In the grasses... the three finally see  two Red Elves they have   their Bows   drawn, but seem to be looking  for  a good target....the thing is...they cannot hear   Diana..Brie and Laf as they see them , when the  come up the game trail.

 The Beggar threatens the   prisoner  with the dagger, the prisoner looks at the man and laughs,..we win this   fight, im  gutting you with that blade, and leave you  near the  river  for the  bests to pick over...
Diana Hunt
 player, 261 posts
Thu 10 Nov 2016
at 20:48
Caravan road
In reply to to tou (msg # 146):

Diana worked around to behind the two and charges from behind.  She's looking go deal a killing blow from behind.
Lucy
 player, 206 posts
Thu 10 Nov 2016
at 20:53
Caravan road
In reply to to tou (msg # 146):

Lucy clashes with her target.  She felt the sting of the blade slashing.  She spun around spinning a kick at the man's abdomen.  Her intent was to rip is bowels open, with her claws.

Short of that, she will attack again with her blade, attempting a killing blow to get the fight over with.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 235 posts
Sat 12 Nov 2016
at 00:49
Caravan road
Brie looks over to Diana and as they see the two other elves she draws her own bow and aims at the other target which would let Laf chose who he would want to finish off.
Riku Key
 player, 364 posts
Sat 12 Nov 2016
at 00:51
Caravan road
Riku sees the 3 humans running at her companions and she flutters down to be able to get a good shot to put one of them to sleep with her mini bow and toothpick size arrows.
Lafisual
 player, 212 posts
Mon 14 Nov 2016
at 05:10
Caravan road
Lafisual initially targets the elf in which Brie is targeting and waits for Diana to attack before firing.
Caravan
Tue 15 Nov 2016
at 00:42
Caravan road
  The Battle was odd, at best...screaming..with no screams... clashes  with no sound...

 Kree was  Moving towards the Bridge,  His Bow  up waiting  for a chance  to hit an attacker..

 Ivy was half in, half out of the water with a  bright red Arrow in his chest.

 The wagoneer  began to move  away , heading back towards the  wagons.

  Brie.... Laf  and Diana, surprised the  two red Elves..those who live by the spell....

  They never knew the three were  there,  until the  felt the  Cold  steel and the impact of  the arrows... Their screams of  surprise..never  registered... Luthien  Fired  Once  More,  Cathcing the fellow  to the right  Of Lucy,

 The man's silent scream as he grabbed at his left arm.

  Lucy Landed  on the  middle fellow  and they began to roll about on the   slightly muddy road... the man showed wounds  around his  belly as his leathers were cut and torn.

 The  third  fellow  grabbed at the back of his neck, as he had   turned to hack at Lucy.. a Tiny arrow in  his neck as he crumpled to the ground..he lay twitching as the shruggled  against the poison.
Luthien
 player, 689 posts
 Son of the Hunter
 Shining Light
Tue 15 Nov 2016
at 19:26
Caravan road
Luthien went to retrieve Ivy, then, putting his bow away. As emergencies go, one of his comrades falling in battle was a bigger problem then the enemy, as nobody else was attacking him anyway.
Lafisual
 player, 213 posts
Tue 15 Nov 2016
at 19:49
Caravan road
Lafisual moves up carefully to make sure there were no more adversaries.  If there are none to be found, he carefully checks the bodies for intel and valuables.
Diana Hunt
 player, 262 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 02:20
Caravan road
Diana will slit the throat of the Red Elf she was fighting, to make sure the thing is dead.  Then she will also check the body for any valuables, and anything else of value.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 236 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 04:48
Caravan road
Brie finishes off her target and aides where need be to allow the others to gather whatever loot they can find.  She then looks down the decline towards the wagons and wonders if the pair can hear her now.

She speaks up....Hey, I'm going back that way.  Come when you are done.  If they can't still hear her, she'll wave frantically and motion towards the wagons.

This message was last edited by the player at 04:50, Wed 16 Nov 2016.

Riku Key
 player, 365 posts
Wed 16 Nov 2016
at 04:49
Caravan road
Riku flutters down after seeing most of the enemies having been taken down.  She locates Kree and lands near him.

What in the godly blunder was that mess? she asks surveying the scene from her point of view.  All okay?
to tou
Thu 17 Nov 2016
at 13:15
Caravan road
   Bodies  lay about the road...the silence  still covered  the area like a thick fog.

   Luthien.... Reaches  Ivy who is in a bad  way, taken totally by surprise he took the full brunt of the Red Arrow in is right shoulder, the  Fall injuring him more., he was struggling to regain his wits  was Luthien pulled him from the stream.


  Lucy... was hurt, she had traded  nasty cuts  with the  fellow she fought, but in the end, the  fellow was not used to fighting warriors, as most caravan guards seem to be , more for show.  The Bandit  she fought had  two nice looking Daggers, with curved Blades, much like the warriors  of the Great Desert, and a Purse of 3 gold   and 2 coppers.

 Diana...Brie..Lafisual  go through the  two dead red Elves belongings... they  fined  Two Redish wood  bows... and a quiver of arrows  ( one has 12 one has 14 ), all bright red shafted, with nasty looking  , three bladed  heads.

 The red Elves also have a healing potion each,  and a purse with  6 Gold  and 4 coppers  each.

  The Wagoneer is giving water to the Horses, looking around in worry..the  Merchant is sitting  in his  seat ,also Loooking around... The driver of the second  wagon has his crossbow  ready, and his helper is coming back with the  canvas  water bags.

  The Bandit on the back of the wagon tried to stir, But the Beggar held the blade out , threatening to cut him.


 Kree   keeps his bow  ready, his eyes   scan the area, as he  says to Riku,...This was a Planned....ambush. Have a care... there may be more out there...

 There are bandits on the road..one that Luthien wouinded is looking around  in horror, he is saying something, but no sound is coming out.... The other  Lays sprawled on the road, with a tiny arrow in his neck.
Brestine Darksbane
 player, 237 posts
Sat 19 Nov 2016
at 03:41
Caravan road
Brie after grabbing what Diana and Lafisual wanted to share. She then came down towards the wagons and the other arrows.

If there was sound, she spoke up.  We got three of them on the hillside.  Think they were the source for no sound.