(Dungeons & Dragons) Group 1.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: 0
Sarah d'Meisha
 player, 95 posts
Fri 11 Sep 2009
at 11:01
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Sarah jolts awake, startled, both by the knock on the door, and her dream. After a moment of 'guh... wha?', she blinks a few times, looking around.

"Shit... Well, at least this isnt like Everworld..."

She goes to the door, and orders breakfast, especially anything with meat in it. She then gets dressed, making sure to wear a long cloak and hood, and heads down to join the group.
Cassander Miraz
 player, 174 posts
Fri 11 Sep 2009
at 15:43
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Cassander awoke suddenly.  Her breathing was ragged and her eyes were wide.  It took a few minutes for her to focus on anything in the room and calm down.  She pulled off the blanked that she was sleeping under, swung her feet over the side of the bed as if to get up and dropped her head into her hands.

What the hell was that?  Was that...no it couldn't be.  Could it?

After several deep breaths, Cassander felt ready to face the morning.  Rather, she was ready to face the oddness that had started yesterday and was most likely continuing today.  She took a moment to run her delicate elven hands over her attractive elven body, a very female body.  It started out as a curious sensation but it slowly became something more and Cassander could feel a blush rising in her cheeks.  I'm still an elf girl, emphasis on girl.  Feels wierd, but kinda...good.

The sorceress rose out of the bed, finding her feet easily.  There was a grace in her movements that Cassander liked.  It was hard to explain but it just felt nice.  She changed out of the nightgown and into her normal adventuring dress.  Odd that she felt more exposed in her normal clothes than in the night ones, but then the night clothes didn't really expose or accentuate her body like her normal gear did.

"I'm so going to have to go shopping for some realistic clothing." she mused, catching sight of her reflection in a mirror.  "I just had to draw you like this, didn't I Tizona." she said wryly, and started to pose in the mirror.

Cassander was distracted with making faces into the mirror and she started when Greg began to speak to her.  "Oh sure, Greg.  I guess we can go and look for a church or something after breakfast." she said.  Cassander still remembered the strange looks and words from Greg the night before.  She was a little concerned about her friend, even though Tizona had grown accustomed to Aliana's strange ways.  Am I concerned about Greg because Tizona was looking out for Aliana?

"I'll meet you downstairs, Aliana." Cassander walked out of the room and made her way down to the Inn's main room.
Gregory Stone
 player, 356 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Sat 12 Sep 2009
at 05:49
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Nodding to her friend, Greg settled down to face the sunrise.   Closing her large elven eyes, she prayed.

Or at least, she tried.

Nothing seemed to come to mind when she thought about what to say.  The rapturous exaltation she'd felt the day before had gotten fuzzy and unfocused during the night.   She'd been SURE that she'd felt the presence of the "Dweller on the Horizon" in her very soul yesterday, when their lives were in jeopardy.

Now, she wasn't so sure.

She had, back in her world, always laughed when people told of "feeling God's presence" or "seeing the majesty of God".    The old Greg has thought "Yes, yes, you had a traumatic experience and it made your mind do some freaky things, or else you have schizophrenia.  Get over it.  Next question?"
Greg had always been, however, just a little bit jealous, though never wanting to admit it.  Greg had always wanted to FEEL something beyond "this world".   The presence of God, seeing an angel, being visited by a ghost, finding Bigfoot prints, or even being abducted by aliens.
Something.

Be CAREFUL what you friggin' wish for, smartass!!!
As the old commercial went:  "Don't look now, you're soaking in it!"
No, the newly "ka-girled" man thought.  There HAD been something.

Are you there, Fharlanghn?  It's me, Margaret.

Greg covered her mouth as she gave a short snort of laughter.
Um...I'm sorry, sir.  That was...kinda blastphemous, wasn't it? 
Why am I talking out loud?  He's a GOD, for....."HIS" sake.  He should be able to hear me. Still.....

Greg remembered stories of simple country priests during the Middle ages that gave their personal evening prayers to God in a very conversational tone.  Literally "telling God about their day".
She wasn't quite THAT secure in her new-found faith.   She began to pray silently.

Fharlanghn.  God of Travelers.  And HOLY CRAP have I TRAVELED.   um....sorry.   anyway....at the risk of telling a God what He already knows........

My name is Sister Aliana Farwalker, but, as far as I can tell, it was Gregory Alvin Stone about a day ago.  This is all REALLY weird for me, so please forgive me my "trespasses" or whatever, if I seem somewhat.....off....in how I do this.

Ok, It's like this see......

I FELT your presense yesterday, and possibly in my dreams last night.   As a cleric, I need to "pray" for my "miracles" so can cast them again today.   I have no idea how to do this, so I was hoping that you could help me.
I....want to still be your cleric.   I've always liked the idea of a "god of travel".  I've always thought that exploration and discovery was one of the greatest things a person could do.   I've.....just never had the guts to do it until now.


Greg almost said "didn't have the balls to do it", but..... that just seemed too odd.

I'm not going to ask for you to whisk us all back to our own world, because I assume that's not the way things are done here.  Instead, I'm asking......begging....for you to grant me the divine magic that is available in this place to help me help my "fellow travelers" and possibly get us all home, or at least help keep us safe here.   I..... think I'd like to stay as your cleric, or disciple, or whatever, even back in our world, but.....well, we can "talk" about that another time, if you'd like.

Greg waited.   For what, she didn't know.
Breakfast for all
Sat 12 Sep 2009
at 20:18
Re: Scenario - Day Two
The Innkeeper greets the group with a hearty 'Good Mornin' and gestures towards a table.  Other tables in the main room are filled with a variety of clientele.  Lucille and human woman move around the tables, delivering plates of food and refilling mugs.

Taking the breakfast order, Lucille gives a quick nod and takes off to the kitchen.  It doesn't take a great deal of effort to notice the curious looks that she is giving Sarah.

Curin enters a short time later.  He starts to take a seat at a table but, spying Kenjinn, Seline and Tizona sitting at another table, he decides to join them instead.

"Morning, ladies, Kenjinn." He says cheerfully.  The night seems to have done him some good as he looks, and smells, better.  "I wanted to apologize for my...actions last night.  I can be a bit of a horses ass when I drink.  If I've offended you all, please accept my apologies.  Do you mind if I join..."

Curin trails off as he sees Ula walk into the main room.  The conversation in the main room grinds to a halt as many of the patrons turn to look at the bald girl in robes.  The looks that she receives are less than welcoming.

An older woman breaks the silence. "What's she doing here?"

Another patron spits on the floor derisively.

"Now, now, let's no be spoiling breakfast with bad attitoode." The Innkeeper hurries to Ula and guides her to the characters table.  "Doona mind them.  Yoor company and yoor gold is most welcome here.  Lucille!  Anudder plate for our guests here."

Ula sits down at the table rather reluctantly, as though she had no other choice.  Breakfast or staying in that room.  Seeing Curin, she frowns at him.

------

Greg finishes her 'prayer' and feels...nothing.  If there was supposed to be some wonderous feeling passing through her, it's missing.  She doesn't feel any different than yesterday though.
Dan Rycov
 player, 212 posts
 I'm in your reality,
 Screwin' your perception!
Sat 12 Sep 2009
at 22:19
Re: Scenario - Day Two
There's a bit of a silence as Ula sits down. Kenjinn break this silence with a light whistle to the tone of, awkward. Regardless Curin seemed a nicer now, less with the womanising. But he was still somewhat sketchy of the guy, even if he did seem on the level. He also noticed Sarah at the table, and didn't recall her joining them in entering the inn...

He tilted his head as he looked over to her, "Sarah, did you go somewhere last night? Because I don't recall you coming here with us" He asked, in more of an intrigue than accusing fashion.
Gregory Stone
 player, 358 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Sun 13 Sep 2009
at 07:20
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Greg, still on her slim elven knees, stares without seeing out the window at the rising sun.

Nothing happened.

well, doofus, what did you expect?  you're "praying" to a god that the guys at "Wizards of the Coast" made up for your nerdy escapist game.

NO!!!!
She said it out loud, but somewhat quietly, so as not to be heard outside the room.

NO!  It was real!   I KNOW it was real! 
wasn't it?

There....had to be a REASON for the magic spells.  Greg was FLYING for frak's sake!!!!

The temple, the anxious elf maid thought.  I have to get to the temple.  Maybe...no, I mean I KNOW that they'll have the answers I seek.

Bounding to her feet with elven grace, Greg packed her gear and strode quickly from the room, her prepared bath untouched.

As she came down the stairs to the common room, she nodded to everyone, her pensive mood keeping her from being as friendly and sociable as she'd liked to have been.

Good morning, everyone.

Walking to the nearest tavern employee, she asked them:
Excuse me, please, where is the nearest temple or shrine to Fharlanghn?   
Sarah d'Meisha
 player, 96 posts
Mon 14 Sep 2009
at 12:13
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Sarah chuckles a bit.

"Guilty as charged. Character stuff. Guess the plot hooks I included in my history were used. I'd say more, but not in public."
Bard
 GM, 52 posts
 Assistant Storyteller
Tue 15 Sep 2009
at 01:11
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Lucille had been staring at Sarah and almost jumped when Greg spoke to her.  "uwha?  Oh, the temple.  There's one in the centre of town.  You can't miss it.  It's usually crowded with travellers making offerings to Fharlanghn."

Curin was just about to lean over to say something to Cassander when he rose to his feet and smiled at Greg.  "Good Morning, Miss." he said, putting on his most charming smile.  "I wanted to apologize to you for my behaviour last night.  May I escort you to the Temple?  I know the way and it would make up for my indiscretions."

Ula snorted and glared at the man.  She might not approve of Curin's behaviour but if it would get the man away from her then she'd keep her opinions to herself.
Gregory Stone
 player, 366 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Tue 15 Sep 2009
at 03:07
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Even in her stressed out state of mind and spiritually devoid soul, Greg recognized that gettting Drunk-Boy away from Ula was probably a good thing.   Once separated, both might be better sources of information.

So, as distasteful as a "long romantic walk" with the now apparently sober drunk seemed, Greg decided that she could "take one for the team".

Thank you, miss.  I appreciate it.    And thank you, Curin.  I suppose a "native guide" couldn't hurt.   

She looked at the rest of her friends.   She felt so close to them after their harrowing experience.

I'll be back soon, my friends.   I need to visit the local temple.....um...to get some answers.

She smiled.

It's good to see you again Sarah.  You'll have to share your story later, if you wish.

She waved and prepared to leave, unless anyone stopped her.
Bard
 GM, 53 posts
 Assistant Storyteller
Tue 15 Sep 2009
at 22:05
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Either no one spoke up in time or Curin was eager to get some alone time with the hot elf, Greg is whisked into the subdued street of the town.

"The Temple is just over this way.  The morning is a good time for cutpurses so you had better stick close to me." Curin said.  He put a hand on Greg's back long enough to move her a little closer to him before he took it back.  "I didn't catch your name the other night.  May I know the name of the lovely lady that I'm escorting?"

-----

Lucille had continued to stare at Sarah while serving the Inn's patrons breakfast.  It earned her more than one yelling at from the Innkeeper, but finally her curiousity got the better of her.

"Are you a werewolf?" she asked Sarah, sounding like a small child asking a difficult question.

-----

Ula eats her breakfast in silence.  Aliana had been like a protector and she knew that the elf meant her no harm.  These others were something else.  She tried hard not to glance suspiciously at Kenjinn, Seline and Tizona but it was painfully obvious to those around her.
Sarah d'Meisha
 player, 97 posts
Wed 16 Sep 2009
at 01:16
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Sarah blinks, looking at Lucille.

"No... just the unfortunate victim of a cursed item. Why?"

She crosses her mental fingers, hoping the ranks of bluff she bought for Silene carry over...

This message was last edited by the player at 01:17, Wed 16 Sept 2009.

Lucille
Wed 16 Sep 2009
at 04:33
Re: Scenario - Day Two
The idea of a cursed item giving Seline her exotic appearance seems to interest Lucille.  She cocks her head to one side and looks Seline over.  "Oh, okay.  I just thought that you were a werewolf with those ears and tail.  We've had a lot of werewolves come through town recently and after a while you start to be able to recognize them, even without those funny marks on their necks.  They'll come in for a meal and order something meaty and bloody."

She turns her head and points to three men enjoying a morning meal.  "Like those guys over there."

If anyone looks, they'll see the three stop eating and look over at their table.  Or maybe they were watching already.  Whichever, Lucille pointing them out does not seem to please them in the least.
Dan Rycov
 player, 213 posts
 I'm in your reality,
 Screwin' your perception!
Wed 16 Sep 2009
at 10:16
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Dan turned to the three men with a frown. The last time some shady men were bumbling around a tavern with him in it he almost go poisoned, so his paranoia was understandable. Regardless, he ceased staring after a brief period, maybe they'd return the favour.

The tavernkeeper brought him a plate of bread, cheeze and bacon. He poked the bread a bit before eating it, knowing a fair bit about how grotty the middle ages in Englnd were and how ALL fantasy takes place there. It seemed find in any case and they had magic in any case. He turned to the others with another question, "What's the plan then? Are we goin' to meet Ula's friends?" He asked, pointing a thumb at her.
Gregory Stone
 player, 370 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Wed 16 Sep 2009
at 12:23
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Curin's hand on her back, even through her chain shirt, felt VERY uncomfortable.   Part of that was, unfortunately, that it also felt very comfortable as well.
Greg, as a man, hadn't had a date in almost two years, since Greg's college girlfriend had moved away after graduation.  A lack of self-confidence, coupled with a lack of opportunity as a "working man" had kept the college graduate from meeting anyone else or impressing the rare women who came near.

It was a very odd sensation, knowing that all that Greg, as a, even objectively speaking, beautiful elven woman, had to do was smile encouragingly and Curin would be as friendly, and probably as affectionate, as she would allow him to be.

The elven priestess gently, but firmly, moved back to her original position.
I'll stay close, sir, don't worry.   My name is Sister Aliana Farwalker.   I thank you for your help.

She tried to keep her smile as a grin between traveling companions, not a flirty smile of an enamored girl.

Greg did NOT want to deal with this right now.
I could have made Aliana a lesbian, but NO, I thought it was too cheesy and cliched.
I think that I still like women, but SHE definately likes men.   oh god......this is going to get a LOT more awkward before it's over. 


Speaking of awkward, she thought to herself, I should have reassured Ula before leaving.  I was just SO wired up about......  my God.   I.....just need to deal with this, somehow.
Greg wasn't sure what the HELL the  temple would do.   He couldn't exactly tell them the truth after all.

Even in a world full of werewolves and wizards, there were still SOME things that were considered crazy.
Bard
 GM, 56 posts
 Assistant Storyteller
Wed 16 Sep 2009
at 23:19
Re: Scenario - Day Two
The three men at the other table had tensed up, their hands seemed to move inside coats or down to their waist, but seeing as how there was no immediate threat, began to relax and return to their meal.

"Lucille!" the Innkeeper ran over and covered up the halflings mouth with a meaty hand.  Lucilles entire face seemed to disappear behind the large hand.  "My apologies, Sir, Ma'ams.  This little one has been causing me all kinds of grief.  Rest assured that I'll be seeing to it that she doesn't be bothering you anymore."  The man smiled and hauled the Halfling back towards the kitchen.

Ula had looked up from her breakfast and looked over at the three men.  A small smile appeared on her face.

------

Curin puffed out his chest at Aliana's gratitude.  He paused and took Aliana's hand, lifting it up to kiss it.  "It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sister Aliana." he said, with a roguish smile.  The attempt at playing the gentleman was a little clumsy, but the man was trying to impress the cleric.

He continued to lead Greg towards the center of the town, a small stone statue just a short distance ahead of them.  "I'm really good with a sword, you know." Curin said in a matter-of-fact way.  "I've worked many caravans, protected many people.  None as beautiful as you though.  If you need an extra swordhand, someone to watch over you and make sure that no harm comes to you, then I'd be willing to sell you my services.  I could be persuaded to give you a discount." He winked at Aliana at this last part.
Gregory Stone
 player, 371 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 13:25
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Greg looked over at Curin as he grinned, and leered, at her.

We'll have to see, I'll talk to the others about it.  Thank you for the offer, though.
She smiled in a way that she hoped showed professionalism, but would probably be misinterpretted.

Is it really that easy?  Just bat my eyes and men will fall over themselves to make me happy?

Greg's experience with women was, sadly, only slightly more extensive than her experience AS a woman.   A high school girlfriend that had dumped him after she'd gotten bored when Greg had gone off to college, and a college girlfriend that had been a emotional roller-coaster ride and had then moved away due to family concerns while Greg had dithered on the subject of marriage.
Not an encyclopedic stock of knowledge.

Still, she thought, there HAD to be more to it than this?  I could have this man wrapped round my finger just be batting my eyes or occaisionally touching his arm as I laughed at his jokes.   It was like a whole new magic power that Greg had.  What was the catch?

Oh wait, I know the catch.  He......wants to have sex with me.

Holy Shit.


The thought was so patently startling that the elven  maiden nearly stopped dead in her tracks.    Only her desire to get to the temple distracted her enough to allow her to keep going.

Greg had been the object of affection of two different women, but neither had really pursued Greg too vehemantly.   The cleric realized that she'd never before been the.......object of lust.

Though part of Greg's mind was trying to concentrate on the matter at hand, and helping her friends, another part was speculating in some very uncomfortable directions.
I....could have sex with this man, if I wanted.  Right now.  I could simply proposition him and head for the nearest tavern, and it was VERY likely that he'd follow.   We could be having sex inside of fifteen minutes.

Greg didn't think of herself as chauvanistic or ill-informed about women, but she was stunned by this.....incredible power she now had to control this man through his......well.....his manhood.

As soon as Greg's mind worked though the initial shock and weirdness, she remembered what she knew about the limitations of that kind of "control".  Namely that the man would be in a position to put a claim one her, would be in a position to hurt her, and ......well, be in a position to put his "schlong" in her.

Greg's face twitched as she suppressed a shudder.   Aliana was a woman who liked men, but it was becoming obvious that Curin was NOT her type.

Greg was very thankful.

Still, if she was nice to him, he'd make a useful ally.
So, Curin.  Tell me a bit more about yourself.   Especially what you know about Ula and this group she's involved with.   Please?
Cassander Miraz
 player, 175 posts
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 14:24
Re: Scenario - Day Two
"That's okay.  Really." Cassander started to say as the Halfling was hauled off.  "There's no need to..." her sentence was cut short when the pair moved out of earshot.  She didn't like the idea of the Halfling being punished for something, especially nothing as trivial as saying that she thought Sarah was a werewolf, but this was not her world.  Hell, this wasn't even her body.

She picked at her breakfast some more.  Apparently Tizona was not a huge eater, which might account for her figure.  Cassander looked at her chest as she ate.  It was a strange sight to be sure, having breasts, but even stranger considering that Tizona did not dress in any practical way.  She'd have to fix that.  Maybe she'd see if she could get some proper armor.

"Do we really want to meet Ula's friends?" she asked, looking over at Dan.  "Maybe we should just lay low for a few days and figure something out.  I wouldn't mind a chance to do some shopping.  Not that kind of shopping, I just feel a little...exposed in this dress."
Dan Rycov
 player, 214 posts
 I'm in your reality,
 Screwin' your perception!
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 21:21
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Dan gave a small laugh. "Well, that's retribution for having pop-culture girl armour" He said with a smile. He still loved to see people who gave no thought into practability a nice kick in the arse. "I'm not looking forward to meeting the head of the guys who tried to kill us yesturday, in fact I'm questioning the whole matter in the first place, but I'd still like to get out of town as fast as possible" He continued, giving more of a thoughtful expression. "Don't forget last time Kenjinn was here I almost got poisoned. Not a nice experience"

He thought for a while longer before thinking of something. Ula might not like it but he didn't especially care right now about cultist beliefs. He never believed in gods back home and he still doesn't now. He leant a bit closer to the others, keeping his voice away from Ula's hearing, "Maybe we could seek a magician from a proper castle? They'd probably like to know about Nyuriel and perhaps even have a way back?"
Cassander Miraz
 player, 176 posts
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 21:52
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Cassander swatted playfully at Dan.  "Says the guy with huge ass tent for a hat." she retorted with a grin.  Of course Cassander hadn't given any thought to Tizona's wardrobe other than it was supposed to be cloth.  He never expected to actually become his character.

"I'm all for getting out of town.  Being this close to the tower from last night makes me nervous.  Not to mention the fact that we stand out." she said, keeping her voice low like Dan had.  "But where are we going to go?  I don't know if you can go door to door to find a wizard but I suppose that we could try.  Maybe we could ask the innkeeper?"
Curin
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 22:37
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Aliana's interest in finding out a little more about him made Curin smile.  Perhaps his awkward attempts at being the gentleman were paying off.  Whatever it was, he was more than happy to indulge Aliana in her curiousity about him.  "Like I said, I'm a sell-sword.  That might sound pretty bad but really I've just been looking for a worthy cause to lend my sword to.  I'm not a knight you see, even though I've been told that I have a nobility of spirit, and not being one sort of limits the legitimate work that I can get.  All I've ever wanted to do was protect the weak and defend the helpless."

Curin gives Aliana a quick look as they walk.  "Case in point.  Ula.  She's my cousins daughter.  She's always been trouble but I've tried to help her when I could.  I tried to show her how to care about those around her and to think of others first but it didn't really take.  When she ran away from home the first time, I had to go out and get her because my cousin couldn't leave the farm during the harvest, and I volunteered.  Then 2 years later she ran away again.  I dra...brought her back home once more."

"This last time she hooked up with those Nymuriel guys and practically disappeared."  He brought them both to a stop and raised an arm, extending it over Aliana's shoulder so that she could get a good look at the scar there.  "I tried to bring her back and they jumped me.  I got this scar from some joker with a spear.  He nearly ran me through if my excellent reflexes had failed me."  He leaned a little closer to the Cleric to give her a better look, although she could see just fine from before.  "She's trouble but I'd gladly help her out because she's family."

"I'd do the same for you, you know." he said to the elf.  "I'm a good judge of character and I can tell that you are a good woman, and I'd hate to see any harm come to you."

The church was just on the other side of the town centre.  It was a small stone building that didn't seem to get bigger the closer that you got to it.
Gregory Stone
 player, 372 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Fri 18 Sep 2009
at 12:53
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Greg's eyes widened apprehensively as Curin leaned in to show off his scar.  The old phrase "chick dig scars" didn't really apply to Greg, of course, though she WAS impressed with the man's bravery, provided the tale were true.

As they continued walking, she found that she wanted to like the thuggish man.  He reminded her of several friends from college, not to mention a good portion of her redneck relatives from the farm country of Western Massachusetts.

She gave the fighter a reluctant smile.
I'll admit, Curin, that you ......didn't make the best impression last night.   It may take a bit to undo that, but I'm willing to start fresh if you are.

She stops and holds our her hand to shake.

Hello, I'm Sister Aliana Farwalker, priestess of Fharlanghn.  How do you do?

Greg was very aware that both statements were sort of untrue.   Granted, telling him "Hi, I'm Greg Stone, a clerk in a gaming store", would ALSO be a bad impression, but the "priestess" part might end up being a lie too.

Perhaps her "miracles" were nothing of the sort.   She had to know, though.   It was all that mattered at the moment.
Curin
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 03:01
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Curin looks confused for a moment, wondering the meaning behind what Aliana was saying.  It only took him a moment to realize that maybe she did like him after all.  This was a good sign.

He clasped her hand and smiled.  "Nice to meet you Sister Aliana.  My name is Curin."

"If you're going to be in town for a bit, I could show you around.  There's not much to see but the market street can be lively."  He continued to smile at Aliana, his eyes occasionally moving away from hers to scan the street and maybe her armor, but he always looked back at her.
Enter Pers
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 03:08
Re: Scenario - Day Two
"Bruto!" A loud voice shouted from the entrance to the Inn.  An weathered man long in the years limped in.  He was dressed in dusty travelling clothes and wore a short sword at his hip.  He shouted the name once more and the Innkeeper came out from the kitchen.

"Pers?" The Innkeeper said sounding a little surprised.  "I didna know that yuh were passin' through.  Did ya jest arr..."

"What in the nine hells is going on?" Pers interrupted.  He swung a hand back towards the entrance.  "Since when did I need to pass through an inspection to get into town?  And what gives those damnable Murians the right to search my wagons?  It's insulting is what it is."

The Innkeeper looks confused for a moment.  "Whut are ye talkin' about?  There's no...Come in the back and let's...er...talk." He casts a wary look around the room, lingering on the table with the three men, as he pushes Pers into the kitchen and draws the curtains.
Gregory Stone
 player, 373 posts
 I'm not exactly
 myself today.
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 03:29
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Greg smiled.  Inside, she was marveling at the man's attentions.  It was strange to be so "popular".

Still, it was a distraction to her main goal.

Smiling at Curin, she shrugged.
Well, I'm hoping that we won't be in town THAT long, but I appreciate the offer.  Right now, though, I just need my temple.


Is it REALLY my temple, though?  I guess I'm going to find out soon enough.

She kept walking, then looked over at Curin as she walked.  She spoke quietly, to keep their conversation somewhat private.

What do you know about that group she was just with?  "Those Nymuriel guys'?
Curin
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 03:44
Re: Scenario - Day Two
Curins smile faltered a little at the mention of the cultists.  It was as though Aliana had dumped a bucket of cold water over him.  It was obvious that he wanted to keep talking about Aliana and him rather than some nutty religion.

"The Murians?  Why would you want to talk about them?" There was a brief internal debate as Curin tried to figure out what made Aliana so interested in them.  He sighed.  "They're just a group of guys who worship that Nymuriel god.  They used to be pretty harmless, but they've been growing in power the last year."

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:44, Sat 19 Sept 2009.