The North: The Ram's Head Inn 2.   Posted by DM Kindred .Group: 0
Madras
 player, 12 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Thu 10 Aug 2006
at 10:40
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
"I'm on foot," Madras replies.  "Not to worry, though, I'm in very good shape.  Walking won't bother me at all."
Amras Telperien
 player, 247 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Thu 10 Aug 2006
at 10:43
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
"Well depending on the area we are going we may all go on foot." replies Amras.

Going silent for a while he concentrates on finishing off his food and drink before turning in for the night.
Yeamon
 player, 62 posts
 HP 26/20  AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Thu 10 Aug 2006
at 11:36
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
OOC: happy to move the story on. What shall we do about HP recovery?
Madras
 player, 13 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Thu 10 Aug 2006
at 19:06
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Madras puts his hand on Yeamon's shoulder, asking Lathander to grant renewal of the flesh and mending of the spirit.  Yeamon's wounds close up; there isn't even a scar.

[14:05, Today: Madras rolled 9 using 1d8+3. Cure Light Wounds (CL 3rd).]
Yeamon
 player, 63 posts
 HP 26/20  AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Sat 12 Aug 2006
at 08:03
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Yeamon graciously accepts the healing spell of Madras. Then turns in for the night.
DM Kindred
 GM, 87 posts
Tue 15 Aug 2006
at 20:15
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Sorry guys had a rough couple of days. I'll have an update for you tonight or by the latest tomorrow.
DM Kindred
 GM, 88 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2006
at 20:27
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
The rest of the Day goes by uneventfully and the Party turns in for the night. The next morning as you come down to the common room for breakfast delightful smells assail your nostrils. The smell of fresh baked bread and freshly squeezed juices the most prevalent. Lynx, Amras and Yeamon are seated at a table with Madras awaiting breakfast when The Innkeeper arrives acompanied by a human. Ye all have breakfast on tha house this morn, as well as yer rooms last night. Its the least I can do ta help ye as ye are doing something for the town. Better than that durn halfling at any rate! Your hostess then introduces you to the man at her side, This be Daven. He is the help I was tellin ye about. He knows the way to the Malarite base in the woods. Now rescue the boy please. Who knows what those evil bastards are doing to him.
Daven Darkbane
 player, 3 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Thu 17 Aug 2006
at 21:16
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
So you are the people I have heared tales about. Well I'm here to help you. Pleased to meet you all and I allready know your names, but not the faces. Is it at ones you want to travel or do you want to wait. He look at all the others and soon get another chaire to the table.

OCC:
Just to give you an idea abouth how Daven looks like here you go:
Davan is a long man that reahes almost 6 feet in height. He is in excelent condition. He has a agile body. His hear is long and streight. It's as dark as the night, but when the sun hits it it sort of have shine to it. He has it in a long tail that flows down his back. His eyes are also dark and seem to go on for ever and ever. He wears a black painted studded leather with red markings on it. Some runes and some just cult drawings. He has a red dragon on his back and a tigre painted on his cheast part of his armor. He has a somewhat well made and well used haversack on his back and it seems to not bother him at all. He has a light smile on his face most of the time with the exception when he is stressed or consentrating on things. On his hip ther hangs a few weapons amongs them a very well crafted rapier and crossbow. The crossbow comes with a box full of bolts with red feathers on them. He also wears a beautiful cloak made out of silk. this also have red markings on it.

DM Kindred
 GM, 89 posts
Thu 17 Aug 2006
at 21:21
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2


PM
Madras
 player, 14 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Fri 18 Aug 2006
at 00:27
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
"Well, as soon as we've eaten, I'm ready to go.  I don't think waiting much longer will help."

[OOC: I'm assuming I've already had an hour to pray and prepare spells.  Should I let everyone know what spells I'm carrying?]
DM Kindred
 GM, 90 posts
Fri 18 Aug 2006
at 00:36
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Yes you have. I assumed you would do that before you went to the common room. Its up to you whether you tell the other pc's or not as long as you do it IC.
Yeamon
 player, 64 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Fri 18 Aug 2006
at 07:01
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Yeamon's eyes narrow at the introduction of yet another newcomer. Unused to mixing with groups, the monk begins to feel the stress of accepting so many new people. After all, it's not as if they are fellow members of the order.

Seeing the relative comfort with which Amras and Lynx welcome the new man, Yeamon does his best to relax. After listening to Daven introduce himself, the monk nods, and pulls a face that he hopes is a smile. "I am ready," he says calmly in his deep low voice.
Amras Telperien
 player, 249 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Fri 18 Aug 2006
at 07:31
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
"Welcome Daven, I am Amras." Amras replies, "Well let us finish breakfast and head out. If we are heading for the forest I suggest we remain on foot."
Yeamon
 player, 65 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Sat 19 Aug 2006
at 10:00
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Yeamon finishes a meagre bowl of bread and seeds before making his way outside to perform his routine of stretching and jogging.
Daven Darkbane
 player, 4 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Sat 19 Aug 2006
at 14:38
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
He looks at the bunch. It seems like a close knitted groupe. Well then it's time to go. I'll be waiting outside for your. He moves out the door and takea  breath of fresh air. He could fell the adrenalin pump allready. He arms his crossbow and keep it out.
Madras
 player, 15 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Sat 19 Aug 2006
at 21:25
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Madras asks for Lathander's blessing on their provisions, thanking him for his generosity.  He then proceeds to wolf down everything that's been placed in front of him, grabs his pack, and hurries out the door.
Amras Telperien
 player, 250 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 11:13
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Finishing his breakfast Amras picks up his belongings and heads outside. Letting out a whistle he waits for Linwe to appear.

Once all the group are together he says, "Right let's head out and get this boy back. Now do we want to split the 200 gold now or just hold onto it for now?"
Madras
 player, 16 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 11:15
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Madras can't help but laugh.  "Sure, I'll take my share now."  It's obvious he's joking.
Amras Telperien
 player, 251 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 12:46
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Smiling Amras looks across at Madra "Just checking, don't want to be accused  of thievery now do I!"  he replies with a laugh.

"Daven, did you say you know the way? If so lead on!"
DM Kindred
 GM, 91 posts
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 16:33
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
The journey is two days travel through mostly forested regions. Its all wilderness around here. The first days travel is uneventful and the only problem you have is the occasional spot of dense underbrush that you have to hack through.


If you guys are gonna camp for the night I'll need to know who are taking the watches and in what order.
Madras
 player, 17 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 16:43
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
[OOC: I've got the morning watch.  I'm going to be up at the crack of dawn anyway, so I might as well make myself useful.]
Daven Darkbane
 player, 5 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 17:07
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
OCC: I would be most on watch. i only need 2 hours of sleep.
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 41 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 19:10
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
OOC:  I can watch with someone during the night, while I only need 4 hours of sleep/meditation, I still need to rest though to regain spells.
Yeamon
 player, 66 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 19:49
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
As the group comes to a halt, Yeamon suggests those of elf blood take the watches in the dead of night, taking advantage of their keen eyesight.

With a calm assurance he sets out a routine, as if it were the days meditations and tasks to be completed at the monestary. "I will rise early, with Madras. Amras, why don't take first watch by yourself. You are a capable fighter and your wolf can help you patrol. Daven and Lynx, you can take the middle watch."

The monk then unshoulders his pack and unfurls his bedroll, seemingly not expecting a debate on the issue.
Daven Darkbane
 player, 6 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 21:49
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Daven lsugh a little. Sir I need not much sleep. Only a small haour or two and I'm just as recharged as you are after 8. I'll be awake most of the night, so why not let me sleep for a few hours and I'll keep watch from when I get up to when we leave. Daven also rolls out his bedroll and waits for some word on his plan so far.