The North: The Ram's Head Inn 2.   Posted by DM Kindred .Group: 0
Amras Telperien
 player, 252 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Mon 21 Aug 2006
at 22:13
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
"Wolf, wolf, don't say that too loud. She is a forest leopard my friend." says Amras with a laugh, "and no I don't mind taking first watch."

This message was lightly edited by the player at 07:29, Tue 22 Aug 2006.

Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 42 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Tue 22 Aug 2006
at 06:04
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
"We all know we don't want to hurt her feelings. says Lynx with a chuckle.  "I have no problem taking mid watch with Daven.  Gives me a chance to learn a bit about our new friends. he says with a smile on his face.

This message was last edited by the player at 06:04, Tue 22 Aug 2006.

Yeamon
 player, 67 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Tue 22 Aug 2006
at 06:41
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Slightly embarrassed about his obvious lack of animal knowledge, Yeamon keeps quiet and beds down for the night.
DM Kindred
 GM, 92 posts
Tue 22 Aug 2006
at 21:58
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Amras. Spot an listen checks please.
Daven Darkbane
 player, 7 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Tue 22 Aug 2006
at 22:04
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Daven goes into a deep slumber and rest well or at least to something may wake him up.
Amras Telperien
 player, 253 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Tue 22 Aug 2006
at 23:10
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
PM
DM Kindred
 GM, 94 posts
Thu 24 Aug 2006
at 21:30
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
The campfire burns low in the middle of Amras' watch. As he throws some more lumber on the fire he thinks he hears a noise off to the north. Linwe stands up and begins to growl low in her throat while sniffing the air.
Amras Telperien
 player, 257 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Thu 24 Aug 2006
at 22:08
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Moving slowly he moves across to the others, giving them slight nudges he whispers, "We are being watched. Wait here I will go and have a look." .

Giving a low whislte he joins Linwe and heads off in the direction of the noise. Moving slowly he tries to get the fire behind him to allow his elven sight to aid him.
Daven Darkbane
 player, 9 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Thu 24 Aug 2006
at 22:34
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Daven stands up and start to make ready for a fight. He checks his equipment and try to get a position by either sight or noise. Hopefully this would just be a animal looking at what rest near the light and it would go away.

OCC:
00:33, Today: Daven Darkbane rolled 21 using 1d20+8. listen.
00:33, Today: Daven Darkbane rolled 17 using 1d20+8. spot.

Yeamon
 player, 71 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Fri 25 Aug 2006
at 17:26
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Yeamon reaches up to Daven as he stands, trying to stop him. "Wait," he whispers, but just to late to prevent the rogue from readying his equipment.

"Now we have alerted our watchers!" the monk curses in a low voice. Without standing himself, Yeamon slowly and carefully unhooks his kama from his belt under the cover of his robe.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:47, Fri 25 Aug 2006.

Madras
 player, 22 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Fri 25 Aug 2006
at 18:37
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Madras checks to make sure his weaponry is within reach, but doesn't get up.  When Daven gets up, despite Yeamon's warning, he whispers, "Well, let's see what they think of that, eh?  You ready for a fight, Brother?"
Daven Darkbane
 player, 10 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Fri 25 Aug 2006
at 21:11
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Daven whispers to Yeamon They wher allreay awear if they have any brains that they have been noticed when your friend wake everybody up. Lay down againe. I shall try and save the situation. I'll go the other way and make it seem as I'm thinking about going to take a shit. He sheat his weapon and start moving in the other direction then the guard had been.
DM Kindred
 GM, 95 posts
Sat 26 Aug 2006
at 04:22
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
I'm gonna give lynx till tomorrow to post then Ill do an update. If he doesn't Ill update anyway just wann give him some time.
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 44 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Sat 26 Aug 2006
at 04:25
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Lynx wakes up and looks around trying to figure out what is going on.  "Yeamon, what's going on?" Lynx asks in a low whipser.

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 21:52, Sat 26 Aug 2006.

Yeamon
 player, 72 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Sat 26 Aug 2006
at 07:44
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Yeamon turns at Lynx's question and slowly puts his finger to his lips. Then he points the finger around in a twirl, indicating their surrounds, before finally pointing back to his own eye and then turning it toward Lynx himself.
DM Kindred
 GM, 96 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 00:02
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Amras, how far away are you from Linwe?
Amras Telperien
 player, 258 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 07:42
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
OOC: Linwe is probably 10 feet away in front of him.
DM Kindred
 GM, 97 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 17:43
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Amras


Everybody Else:

The party hears when Linwe starts wailing piteously. It doesn't seem like she is in pain but just annoyed somewhat

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:50, Tue 29 Aug 2006.

Madras
 player, 23 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 17:46
Re: The Ram's Head Inn 2
Madras glances over to Yeamon, and whispers, "That doesn't sound good."
DM Kindred
 GM, 98 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 17:51
Combat
Here is how I do Initiative. I roll for the party and for the Enemy. 1 time for each. I use the average inititive modifier for both groups to work out the total modifier. The party acts on the same initiative the enemies act on the same initiative. What I have found is this speeds up combat. The PC's can post in any order they want. Combat is about to start you can each do something before the combat round begins.

P.s. Finding the enemy is a good choice.
Yeamon
 player, 73 posts
 HP 26/26 AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 19:12
Re: Combat
On hearing the priest's words, Yeamon turns from Lynx back to Madras: "Hmm. I'll go after Amras. Watch my back."

With that the monk rolls over onto his feet, and makes his way at normal speed through the wood toward Linwe's moan.
Madras
 player, 25 posts
 Init +0, AC 19/19/10
 HP 23/23, SV 4/1/6
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 21:50
Re: Combat
Madras scrambles to his feet, making sure to pick up his weapon along the way.  Before Yeamon gets too far, Madras touches his arm.  "Wait.  Light to see by."  He then asks Lathander to reveal the way, creating a point of radiance in whatever he is offered.

[OOC: Giving up my guidance spell to spontaneously cast light on something of Yeamon's.  If he'd rather not carry a light source, I'll cast it on my own weapon instead.]
Amras Telperien
 player, 259 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 22:02
Re: Combat
Erm DM you typed Amras but then I see nothing. Did you mean to type something?
DM Kindred
 GM, 100 posts
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 22:51
Re: Combat
Sorry I spelt your name wrong in the private message thing. Check now.
Daven Darkbane
 player, 11 posts
 Init:+3 AC:16/13/13
 HP:34/34 Saves:+1/3/1
Tue 29 Aug 2006
at 23:07
Re: Combat
Daven did not like this at all he quickly joines thet others for the fight. His rapier is drawn and he was ready for combat. He moves right to the right of the other two men.