Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn.   Posted by DM Wolf.Group: 0
Fredrick Darkshadow
 player, 57 posts
Thu 27 Dec 2007
at 23:47
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Fredrick knew magical effects did some crazy things and it was best not to get caught in them. He held off his actions until after the spells went off. If any of the skeletons were still standing Fredrick would make sure it didn't for long.

Running up to the skeleton Fredrick releases a furry of kicks. He was determined to protect the stupid spellcaster the decided to charge up into the frontline.


OOC:

Furry of Blows: -2 to attacks, +1 attack

Attack 1: 8 + 2 = 10 Miss
Damage: ====
Attack 2: 17 + 2 = 19 Hit
Damage: 6
Erathiel
 player, 10 posts
 HP 25/25 AC/FF/T 21/17/15
 Init: +4 F/R/W: 6/6/4
Sat 29 Dec 2007
at 14:46
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Cutting out at her skeletal foes, Erathiel cursed her blade's lack of effectivenes against their opponents, wishing she'd brought a mace or a morningstar of some kind as well. . .
Sonida
 player, 111 posts
 Init:+3 AC:17/14/14
 HP:17/17 F:2 R:6 W:0
Wed 2 Jan 2008
at 23:47
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Knowing she can't do much, Sonida  runs up beside frederick and trys to help in his attacks, but fails to make any difference.

(missed my aid another hit)
DM Wolf
 GM, 68 posts
 Hear me howl
 Howl at the Moon
Sun 6 Jan 2008
at 16:34
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Ayaleen charge forward while casting her spell. As she moves several of the skeletons see there opertunity to strike. One lands a solid strike that comes under the womans defenses. It cuts her in the back near the right shoulder and leaves a trail of blood flowing down her shoulders. Frederick manage to strike at Skeleton and lands a fair punch, but it does not seem that it is to much effected by the blow. Sonida tries to assist him, but fails. Maximus takes and burns away at the skeleton, but by a miracle is still stands. Erathiel strikes another powerful blow, but her blade does less damage then it would have done if it did not only hit bones. Then the skeletons attack. They strike at Ayaleen who is surrounded by the skeletons, but her defensive are not to be passed. Frederick also manage to dodge a strike from the skeletons. The two standing next to Erathiel strikes at her, but is also unsuccessful in their efforts.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| | | | | | | | | | | | |M| | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | |S|F| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                |E|B| |B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |B|A| | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | |B|B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+


A-Ayaleen(11 Init)(11 Damage)
S-Sonida(16 Init)
F-Frederick(13 Init)
M-Maximus(11 Init)(4 Damage)
E-Erathiel(10 Init)
B.Skeletons in red robes (1 Init)
Fredrick Darkshadow
 player, 58 posts
Mon 14 Jan 2008
at 05:27
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
OOC: Well I was waiting for the others to post first, seeing as Fredrick sort of feeds off what the others do. Well, now he's in the middle of everything so don't kill him with one of your spells. :)


BIC:

Fredrick decides it would be best to show off a bit as he was beginning to bore with this battle. Smiling at the thought Fredrick goes into a an acrobatic fit. Dodging and weaving like a monkey through the tress of his jungle home, the monk move between the front most skeletons and then dodges a wild blow from the third. With a quick jump against the next to Ayaleen he lands right next to her doing a backflip just for show.

"I couldn't let you stand upfront all by yourself that won't be very polite now would it."

He smiled at the mage as he unleashed with his fists, one against each of the skeletons.As he lashed out he finished off with his warcry.


Tumble Check: 14 + 9 = 22 (Avoid AOO)


Attack 1: 13 + 2 = 15
Damage: 2

Attack 2: 19 + 2 = 21
Damage: 3

This message was last edited by the player at 05:28, Mon 14 Jan 2008.

Ayaleen
 player, 18 posts
 Init +2, AC 19/19/15
 HP 31/20 - F+7/R+5/W+8
Mon 14 Jan 2008
at 09:12
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Ayaleen simply grabbed the skeleton standing directly before her attempting to wrestle with its scrawny bones. It was a funny feeling, since upto now she had only wrestled with opponents of flesh and blood, this was... different.
Maximus
 player, 57 posts
 HP: 18 / 14
Mon 14 Jan 2008
at 23:45
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Maximus lets his flaming sphere remain in the same area as the skeleton that it burned previously, the flames still licking at its bones.  Then Max raises his hand and points his finger at another skeleton and two magical missiles streak out hitting it.  Max then puts his finger to his lips and blows on it like he was trying to put out a candle and chuckles a bit.

18:38, Today: Maximus rolled 7 using 2d6. flaming sphere damage.
18:37, Today: Maximus rolled 4 using 1d4+1. magic missle damage
18:37, Today: Maximus rolled 2 using 1d4+1. mm

Erathiel
 player, 11 posts
 HP 25/25 AC/FF/T 21/17/15
 Init: +4 F/R/W: 6/6/4
Wed 16 Jan 2008
at 11:55
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Erathiel continued smashing her blade into the nearest skeleton, certain that if she only kept at it, it would crumble into dust. . .  at least, that was the plan.
Sonida
 player, 112 posts
 Init:+3 AC:17/14/14
 HP:17/17 F:2 R:6 W:0
Mon 21 Jan 2008
at 00:47
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Sonida seeing no other option but to strike at the creature even how uneffective it might be is the best action to take now. So she very gracefully stabs with her two daggers.
DM Wolf
 GM, 69 posts
 Hear me howl
 Howl at the Moon
Mon 21 Jan 2008
at 00:57
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
As Fredrick moves forward managing to avoid being struck by any blades manage to land two solid punch at the two skeletons. Maximus let's the fireball stands over the burning skeleton. It crumble into dust by the heat of the magical fire. Meanwhile Ayaleen tries to grapple the skeleton, but it manage to slip away from her. Sonida lands a hit on the skeleton that was in front of her, but it seemed to have little to none effect on the creature at all. The elven lady lands a solid blow to the skeleton, but by some evil bad luck the skeleton still stands. The Skeletons are not making much progress as they strike around with their blades. One manage to land a strike at Sonida letting blood flow down from a cut on her lower back as it had striked during one of Sonidas strikes.


+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| | | | | | | | | | | | |M| | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | |S| | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                |E|B| |B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |B|A|F| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | |B|B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+

A-Ayaleen(11 Init)(11 Damage>
S-Sonida(16 Init)(8 Damage)
F-Frederick(13 Init)
M-Maximus(11 Init)(4 Damage)
E-Erathiel(10 Init)
B.Skeletons in red robes (1 Init)


<orange>OCC:
The B that is marked red is the dead Skeleton>/orange>

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:00, Mon 21 Jan 2008.

Erathiel
 player, 12 posts
 HP 25/25 AC/FF/T 21/17/15
 Init: +4 F/R/W: 6/6/4
Mon 21 Jan 2008
at 06:12
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Stepping around the skeleton to stand by Sonida's side, Erathiel cut out at their foe again, as she asked Sonida, "Are you okay?  Do you have any healing potions on you?"

This message was last edited by the player at 06:13, Mon 21 Jan 2008.

Ayaleen
 player, 19 posts
 Init +2, AC 19/19/15
 HP 31/20 - F+7/R+5/W+8
Mon 21 Jan 2008
at 08:45
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
"Persistence!" Ayaleen thought grimly as the walking bones escaped her grip. Once more she tried to grab a solid hold of her opponent...

ooc: grapple 17
Fredrick Darkshadow
 player, 59 posts
Tue 22 Jan 2008
at 23:38
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Fredrick took stock of the battle and lashed out once again at the most damaged of the skeletons around him.


Attack 1: 6 - 2 = 4 (miss)

Attack 2: 19 - 2 = 17 (hit?)
Damage 2: 4
Maximus
 player, 58 posts
 HP: 18 / 14
Wed 23 Jan 2008
at 21:44
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
PM
Maximus
 player, 59 posts
 HP: 18 / 14
Sun 27 Jan 2008
at 20:45
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Maximus repeats his actions with the opposite hand, letting fly another two missiles that steak out from his finger tip - one hitting each of the two closest skeletons.

15:42, Today: Maximus rolled 3 using 1d4+1. mm
15:42, Today: Maximus rolled 3 using 1d4+1. mm.
 

Sonida
 player, 113 posts
 Init:+3 AC:17/14/14
 HP:17/17 F:2 R:6 W:0
Mon 28 Jan 2008
at 07:31
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Sonida strikes out at the creature infront of her who had stabbed her. When Erathiel comes next to her Sonida simply nods to her question.
DM Wolf
 GM, 70 posts
 Hear me howl
 Howl at the Moon
Mon 28 Jan 2008
at 07:46
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Maximus sends two balls of force against the two closest skeletons, hitting them right in the chest. Erathiel is quick to move to her comrade side and strikes out against the skeleton in front of herself. Sonida strikes at the skeleton with her daggers and manage to land a hit again and scratch of some bone from the skeleton. Finally Frederick is quick to react and strikes the skeleton in the back and it falls crumbling down, turning into dust. Ayaleen is successful in managing to grapple the skeleton and the heat from the fire spell she has on her damage the skeleton greatly. Seeing that Sonida is wounded the skeleton in front of  Erathiel strikes out with it's longsword again drawing blood from the agile lady, while the one to Ayaleens left tries to strike at the Ayaleen, but misses. The one that is burned by the grappeling grip of Ayaleen is trying to break free from her grip(DC:9 Opposed grapple to hold on).

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| | | | | | | | | | | | |M| | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |E|S| | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |B| |B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |B|A|F| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | |B|B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+

A-Ayaleen(11 Init)(11 Damage)
S-Sonida(16 Init)(12 Damage)
F-Frederick(13 Init)
M-Maximus(11 Init)(4 Damage)
E-Erathiel(10 Init)
B.Skeletons in red robes (1 Init)
OCC:
All Bs marked red are dead

Ayaleen
 player, 20 posts
 Init +2, AC 19/19/15
 HP 31/20 - F+7/R+5/W+8
Mon 28 Jan 2008
at 08:32
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Once locked in the grapple Ayaleen shifts her grip to the collarbone of the skeleton, which seems to be quite tough. However, there is no escaping from the Phoenix Disciple as she focuses on the undead before her "Feel the cleansing flame of the Lord of Fire. Let it purge your soul of all impurities!" Given the raging flames that surround her body, the woman makes a frightful sight.

ooc: grapple check 24, damage 23pts.
Fredrick Darkshadow
 player, 60 posts
Mon 28 Jan 2008
at 12:08
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Fredrick is pleased with himself so far. He had yet to miss completely, and while he wasn't doing a great deal of damage, he was doing what he set out to do. He was drawing some of the fight away from the less durable members of his group. In particular was the brave Ayaleen whom Fredrick thought had needed some of the fight diverted from herself the most. At the moment she seemed determined enough and Fredrick was confident she would be alright; however, the same could not be said for everyone.

He did note that some of the members were not completing their tasks as well as they should be. He figured it would be best to allow them the chance to prove themselves as he remained a step back,

"Sonida! Erathiel! Would you care to do the honors or do you require my assistance?"

While the Fredrick's question message might seem to be arrogant by some, he meant it in a sincere way. He had no interest in dishonoring any of his team mates before they had the chance to show off their skills.


OOC: Fredrick holds until Sonida and Erathiel have acted. If one of them asks for help Fredrick will move forward and attack the two skeletons, focusing on the most damaged of the pair.

Attack 1: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)
Attack 2: 17 + 2 = 19 (Hit)
Damage 2: 4

Fredrick will also try to get the skeleton's attention to take any attacks away from Sonida or Erathiel.
Maximus
 player, 60 posts
 HP: 18 / 14
Mon 28 Jan 2008
at 23:18
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Moving up closer to get a better view of the action, Maximus moves within 20' of the first skeleton and points at it letting lose a fiery ball of flame.  This ball of flame streaks out toward the skeleton and strikes it bursting upon impact.

18:09, Today: Maximus rolled 6 using 2d6. Fiery Burst.
Erathiel
 player, 13 posts
 HP 25/25 AC/FF/T 21/17/15
 Init: +4 F/R/W: 6/6/4
Wed 30 Jan 2008
at 20:44
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
"If anyone has a mace of a club to spare, I'll make dust out of these things, but with a sword, it's not that easy!" Erathiel shot back, before mumbling the words to a spell as she cut out again, a purple glow shining around the blade as it swung into the skeleton.  Though the sword itself barely managed to hurt the walking pile of bones, the energy directed through it did a lot better, eating away at the essence of the undead creature.
Sonida
 player, 114 posts
 Init:+3 AC:17/14/14
 HP:17/17 F:2 R:6 W:0
Fri 1 Feb 2008
at 21:27
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
"Do the honors. I'm better at killing things the first time."

Sonida moves behind E, stopping to her right(1 square to the left of her on the map) and takes a full defense action.
DM Wolf
 GM, 71 posts
 Hear me howl
 Howl at the Moon
Wed 6 Feb 2008
at 11:24
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
With her fiery touch Ayaleen burns the creature to dust. Sonida moves away from the skeletons, being seriously wounded as she is. Maximus moves forward and send a burst of fire at the closest skeleton. Eleniel stikes with all her might at the creature and removes a great deal of bone. Frederick strikes at the back of the creature and the sound of bones cracking is heard. The skeletons try to retaliate, but their attacks go way above there targets.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | | |M| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |S| | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |E| | | |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |B| |B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | |B|A|F| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+
                | | |B|B| |
                +-+-+-+-+-+

A-Ayaleen(11 Init)(11 Damage)
S-Sonida(16 Init)(12 Damage)
F-Frederick(13 Init)
M-Maximus(11 Init)(4 Damage)
E-Erathiel(10 Init)
B.Skeletons in red robes (1 Init)


OCC: SWorry for the late post people. I had this strange feeling that we where waiting for someone.

This message was last edited by the GM at 07:07, Sat 09 Feb 2008.

Maximus
 GM, 61 posts
 HP: 18 / 14
Sat 9 Feb 2008
at 06:34
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Clearly enjoying the battle, Maximus points again at the closest skeleton and fires another small ball of flame that bursts upon contact.  "BURN BABY BURN..." he says with much excitement.

01:30, Today: Maximus rolled 5 using 2d6. Fiery burst.
Ayaleen
 player, 21 posts
 Init +2, AC 19/19/15
 HP 31/20 - F+7/R+5/W+8
Mon 11 Feb 2008
at 13:11
Re: The Dragon Coast: The Shining Star Inn
Ayaleen grabbed her spiked chain in both her hands again and swirled it around, gaining momentum until she thought the moment was good. The weapon lashed out like a coiled cobra to wrap around the leg of the nearest skeleton, followed by a sharp tug of the priestess, trying to bring the unnatural creature down.

ooc: Trip touch attack 16, trip strength check 20.