The North: The Ram's Head Inn.   Posted by DM Mike.Group: 0
Yeamon
 player, 17 posts
 HP 26/26  AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv  +5F/ +6R / +5W
Sat 6 May 2006
at 10:05
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
As Lynx leaves, Yeamon leans in to the centre of the table, quietly talking to the others."I do not like complications. It seems this boy may become one, but I will not stand in your way if you wish him to come with us."

The monk then turns, looking over at how Lynx's conversation with Ladoo goes.

This message was last edited by the player at 10:06, Sat 06 May 2006.

Amras Telperien
 player, 187 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Sat 6 May 2006
at 22:53
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Hearing Lynx confirm the thoughts that had started going through his head Amras sits more upright in his chair but continues with his meal.
DM Kindred
 GM, 8 posts
Thu 18 May 2006
at 02:13
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Landoo Looks at Lynx seeming a little surprised at him being there. He seems to be have been deep in thought. Ok fella-me-lad how can I help you?
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 15 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Thu 18 May 2006
at 03:08
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx smiles as he continues, My companions and I thought it over and we would like to bring the young boy, which has been the victim of foul circumstances, with us.  While we are not from around here, we still can't sit by and by and let him suffer a foul fate by those that after him.  This way we can offer him a chance at a new life. says Lynx as elogantly as possible.
Zojair Thalsk
 player, 194 posts
 HP: 9/ 9  F 1/ R 5/ W 3
 Init +6, AC16 /FF14 /T16
Fri 19 May 2006
at 01:37
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Zojair remains quiet but keeps a close eye on the cloaked man. He leans over to Amras and whispers The cloaked one carries a hidden weapon and a religous symbol. A claw or hand or something. Be ready in case of trouble. He nods when Lynx identifies the man as a follower of Malar. His eyes stay on the man as casually as possible as the other make their preparations and queries.
DM Kindred
 GM, 10 posts
Fri 19 May 2006
at 05:33
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Landoo's eyes widen in surprise when Lynx mentioned the boy. He shakes his head Listen elf boy you keep your trap shut about that boy! he says in a low tone unlikely to be heard from across the room. I've already made arrangements to have him brought with us it was supposed to be a secret! Now you just go back to your friends an pretend you've never seen that lad. Don't you know there are Malarites scouring the countryside for the boy! There  are a  couple in hear i wouldn't doubt! He then puts a smile on his face and makes a dismissive gesture. Look we'll discuss this tomorrow when there aren't as many people to notice. with that he turns away from Lynx and sits down and begins to eat periodically taking swigs from a large mug.
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 16 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Fri 19 May 2006
at 23:00
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx bites his lip as he realizes me may have spoken a little too loudly, which wasn't his intent.  He quickly composes himself, Fair enough.  Thank you sir.

With that he walks back to the table with his new companions, taking a quick glance at the corner with the Malarite.

As he sits down with his group he mentions, We're good.
Yeamon
 player, 19 posts
 HP 26/26  AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv  +5F/ +6R / +5W
Sat 20 May 2006
at 08:22
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
"Perhaps then, we should retire and get some rest before tomorrow's journey."  The monk gives the group a nod, before turning and heading over to the innkeeper for directions to his room, giving the caravan owner a similar nod of acknowledgement as he passes his table.

This message was last edited by the player at 08:24, Sat 20 May 2006.

DM Kindred
 GM, 11 posts
Sun 21 May 2006
at 19:40
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
The Innkeeper gives Brother Yeamon the directions to his room and then comes over to the table and inquires whether the party would like anything else. He then gives them the directions to their room so that when they are ready they do not have to come and disturbe him.
Zojair Thalsk
 player, 195 posts
 HP: 9/ 9  F 1/ R 5/ W 3
 Init +6, AC16 /FF14 /T16
Mon 22 May 2006
at 10:28
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Shortly after the monk exits, Zojair excuses himself and heads up to Amras' and his room. He takes a few moments to examine his spell book before going to lie down.
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 17 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Mon 22 May 2006
at 19:17
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx also says his goodnight and heads up to the room that he was assigned.

OOC: Who was I bunking with?
Amras Telperien
 player, 189 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Mon 22 May 2006
at 23:21
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Finishing his meal Amras downs the last of his wine before heading up to his room.
DM Kindred
 GM, 12 posts
Tue 23 May 2006
at 03:38
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
OCC: Lynx I'm really not sure that was before I took control. But I don't think it matters.

Guys I was gonna post an update tongiht but I'm feeling a little burnt out. Sorry guys.
DM Kindred
 GM, 13 posts
Wed 24 May 2006
at 03:29
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx its two to a room. The Innkeep puts you in with Yeamon.

IC

Nothing of import happens during the night and the morning comes. There is a polite knock on your respective doors and someone tells you that the caravan is leaving in 15 minutes. When you arrive downstairs, There is breakfast waiting for you. Nothing fancy, just bread and milk. Something you can easily take with you. Anyone who wants something else or a bit more has just enough time to order it before the merchant leaves. When you are ready, you all set out. LAndoo ask about your skills and tells you he needs the following: 2 scouts, 4 flankers(2 to each side). Everyone else will be assigned different spots on wagons. If you are willing to volunteer for flanking or scouting duties just speak up.
Yeamon
 player, 20 posts
 HP 26/26  AC 16/13/16
 Init+7 Sv  +5F/ +6R / +5W
Wed 24 May 2006
at 07:04
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Yeamon volunteers for a flanker post, but will scout if there are not more suitable types.
Amras Telperien
 player, 190 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Wed 24 May 2006
at 07:49
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Up at dawn Amras dresses and returns downstairs, leaving Zojair to finish his studies in peace. Moving outside he moves to the edge of the woods and lets out a low whistle. Aftera few moments he spots movement in the woodland and the head of Linwe appears. Throwing her some of the meat he had kept from breakfast Amras moves up to the leopard, scratching at its head. "Stay here" he says to her. "We will be moving on soon"

Returning inside he listens to Landoo's requests,"I offer my services as a scout Landoo if that is what you require." he replies, "It is a task that will suit me well."

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 14:25, Wed 24 May 2006.

Zojair Thalsk
 player, 196 posts
 HP: 9/ 9  F 1/ R 5/ W 3
 Init +6, AC16 /FF14 /T16
Wed 24 May 2006
at 10:42
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Zojair arrives almost too late. He throws his pack in the wagon that looks most comfortable and begins casting a spell. A slight glow appears and he seems to gain some life force.


OOC: Cast False Life. +6 HP.
DM Kindred
 GM, 14 posts
Thu 25 May 2006
at 14:33
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Landoo nods at Amras' Do you happen to have a horse? If you don't I can provide you with one. You will be travelling about 100 yards in front of the caravan. But you may need to get back quickly
Amras Telperien
 player, 191 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Thu 25 May 2006
at 15:29
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Amras nods at Landoo, "I do have a horse, it is currently in the stables. I will go and settle my bill with the stable hand and I will return." Turning he heads back to the stable and quickly prepares his horse and settles the stable bill.
DM Kindred
 GM, 15 posts
Thu 25 May 2006
at 18:20
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM:
Amras Telperien
 player, 192 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Thu 25 May 2006
at 21:14
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 18 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Fri 26 May 2006
at 06:52
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx wakes up with a lot of energy.  He finally had something to do other than travel by himself.  This way he figures he'll meet new people and gather some interesting stories along the way.

After a quick breakfast, he heads for the caravan, hoping not to be too late.  After hearing Landoo's job listing, he volunteers, "I'll take a flanking position, if you don't mind.  I doubt I'd be as good as a scout as Amras there.  He seems to have keener eyes than I."
DM Kindred
 GM, 16 posts
Fri 26 May 2006
at 16:03
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Landoo nods at Lynx Do you have a horse?
Amras Telperien
 player, 193 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Fri 26 May 2006
at 17:50
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Checking the saddle Amras jumps on to his horse and guides it back to the caravan.   "Ready when you are." he says to Landoo.
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 19 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Sat 27 May 2006
at 00:08
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx smiles innocently, Oh right, no I don't. he says.