The North: The Ram's Head Inn.   Posted by DM Mike.Group: 0
Yeamon
 player, 40 posts
 HP 26/20  AC* 20/17/20
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Wed 21 Jun 2006
at 17:56
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM:

This message was last edited by the player at 18:01, Wed 21 June 2006.

DM Kindred
 GM, 43 posts
Fri 23 Jun 2006
at 14:48
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
OOC: Sorry this took so long I thought I posted something here on wednesday.

Zojair/Lynx

Are you doing anything? Moving the log, Questioning the orc further?
Yeamon
 player, 41 posts
 HP 26/20  AC* 20/17/20
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Fri 23 Jun 2006
at 15:17
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
Amras Telperien
 player, 213 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Fri 23 Jun 2006
at 16:49
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
DM Kindred
 GM, 44 posts
Fri 23 Jun 2006
at 17:02
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM:
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 28 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Fri 23 Jun 2006
at 19:56
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
OOC: I guess I will attempt to find out who hired him and his companions.  It is fascinated with me.  :)

Lynx satisfied that he has the Orc's undivided attention, sits down in front of it.  Now, my friend...do you know who had you ambush us? he asks with a calm smile.
Yeamon
 player, 42 posts
 HP 26/20  AC* 20/17/20
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Sat 24 Jun 2006
at 09:06
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
Amras Telperien
 player, 214 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Sat 24 Jun 2006
at 11:35
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
DM Kindred
 GM, 45 posts
Mon 26 Jun 2006
at 05:15
Re: The Ram's Head Inn


Lynx; Zojair.

You don't get much out of the orc. He doesn't know anything except that the leader of his tribe a half-orc known as Griff hired them out. He doesn't know to who he is just a hired thug.

After getting this info a scream splits the air coming from the direction of the caravan.
Amras Telperien
 player, 215 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Tue 27 Jun 2006
at 09:02
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
With the prisoner bound Amras loks across at Yeamon "I will check the others  you see what you can get out of him."

With that Amras gets up and goes across to the others, starting with Landoo and checks to see if they are alive and if so the state of their wounds.
DM Kindred
 GM, 46 posts
Tue 27 Jun 2006
at 14:44
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
Amras Telperien
 player, 216 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Tue 27 Jun 2006
at 14:56
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:02, Wed 28 June 2006.

Yeamon
 player, 43 posts
 HP 26/20  AC* 20/17/20
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Wed 28 Jun 2006
at 12:23
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
DM Kindred
 GM, 47 posts
Wed 28 Jun 2006
at 14:58
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Amras: Reply in your post above.
Yeamon: The man spits in your face.

Zojair and Lynx: You both heard a scream.
Amras Telperien
 player, 217 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Wed 28 Jun 2006
at 23:02
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
Lynxalthian Kanan
 player, 29 posts
 Hp 20/20  AC 16/14/12
 Init +2, Sv F+4/R+6/W+7
Wed 28 Jun 2006
at 23:33
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Lynx back in the direction of the caravan.  Your coming with me. says Lynx to the Orc as he has the Orc walk in front of him.  Coming Zojair? he asks the mage.
Zojair Thalsk
 player, 206 posts
 HP: 23/ 9  F 1/ R 5/ W 3
 Init +6, AC16 /FF14 /T16
Thu 29 Jun 2006
at 10:39
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Aye, I'll not stay here alone. the mage chuckles and begins the trek back to the caravan.
Yeamon
 player, 44 posts
 HP 26/20  AC* 20/17/20
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Thu 29 Jun 2006
at 15:33
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
PM
DM Kindred
 GM, 48 posts
Thu 29 Jun 2006
at 15:37
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
OCC: Moving forward a little.

Zojair and Lynx reach back to the caravan. You see the dead half orcs and Amras pouring a potion down Landoo's throat.Yemon is holding down someone who seems to be bound with rope.

Amras, Landoo is coming around but he is still a little out of it (0 hp).

Yeamon, the guy spits in your face. I will tell you nothing! Let me go or face the wrath of the beastlord!
Amras Telperien
 player, 219 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Fri 30 Jun 2006
at 07:35
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Reaching into his backpack once more Amras takes out of the last two healing drafts he had. Lifting Landoo's head once more he slowly administers the potion hoping this third draft would be enough. "Three healing drafts Landoo you certainly took a beating." Amras mutters as he waits for the potion to take work.

FROM DM: After the second Draught he seems about fully healed. Giving him a third would be a waste.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:20, Fri 30 June 2006.

Yeamon
 player, 45 posts
 HP 26/20  AC* 20/17/20
 Init+7 Sv +5F/+6R/+5W
Fri 30 Jun 2006
at 10:54
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
Yeamon addresses the group as a whole, while casting the orc a suspicious stare. "They were obviously just after the boy. I don't think anything else is missing. They weren't interested in Master Landoo or the caravan it seems."

The monk stands up, hauling the bound mage up by the scruff of his neck. "This one may be able to tell us something, but he's not cooperating for the moment. We should get Landoo, and what remains of the caravan somewhere safe, where he can recover."
DM Kindred
 GM, 49 posts
Fri 30 Jun 2006
at 15:28
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
After drinking the second healing potion Landoo jumps to his feet. We gotta run! We can't stay here they'll kill me! Last time I do a favour I promise that! He is obviously just a little frantic.

The prisoner glares at Landoo Tell them who I am half-a-man, tell them whom they toy with.

Landoo looks at the prisoner and shudders. I do not know his name, but he is a lieutenant to the leader of a Malarite sect in this region. I beleive he is a nature priest. A druid. Landoo looks back at the druid and is unable to meet his gaze he shudders again.

This message was lightly edited by the GM at 14:55, Mon 03 July 2006.

Amras Telperien
 player, 220 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Mon 3 Jul 2006
at 11:11
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
"Do a favour for who Landoo? You better talk and quickly!" says Amras angrily.
DM Kindred
 GM, 50 posts
Mon 3 Jul 2006
at 15:02
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
For the people in the village you pointy eared bufoon! Landoo shreiks getting very hysterical, They asked me to take the boy to safety and hide him from the followers of the beastlord. You don't know what these Malarites are like. They meant to kill me for helping to hide the boy from them. Now that they think me dead I'm going to disappear. I'm leaving this place and heading south. I'm not stopping till I reach Amn, or better yet Calimport, I hear enterprising halflings can make a fortune there.
Amras Telperien
 player, 221 posts
 HP 35/35 AC 16/13/13
 Ini +3 sv +5F/+7R/+3W
Mon 3 Jul 2006
at 16:07
Re: The Ram's Head Inn
"Showing your true colors now aren't you. Well you owe me for three healing potions and a weeks pay so pay up and we'll go and rescue the boy. If anything happens to him, it will be on your conscience and if I see you again just watch out. Now pay up Shorty! says Amras, obviously upset by Landoo's remarks.

Seeing his anger Linwe begins to stalk up and down by Amras, watching Landoo closely.