3A: Delivering Stock.   Posted by Arbiter.Group: 0
Timothy Strickland
 player, 165 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sun 2 Jan 2011
at 21:58
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Agial'ili:
She shook her head: "I can't get into there Q7. It is to narrow for me in my current condition. Either you go or mr Strickland."

She looked towards the human: "I can tell you what you have to do, if you care to try"


Right O, luv.  I'll do what I can. Sparks will follow instruction like a professional.
Garret Haskel
 player, 337 posts
Tue 4 Jan 2011
at 22:51
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
OOC:Parry 1 attack:

17:50, Today: Garret Haskel rolled 11 using 3 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of 1,1,{Wild}6(+3). parry.

Arbiter
 GM, 508 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Wed 5 Jan 2011
at 16:52
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Haskel: You deflect one 'Trooper's strike, but catch an armored fist across the jaw for your troubles.  Roll Strength to soak damage.

OOC: 10:45, Today: Arbiter rolled 9 using 2 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of {Wild}5,4. Trooper 2 punch damage.

Roice: Jensen looks like he's considering something for a moment.  "You're coming from the Corporate Sector, aren't you?  Your ship's transponder marks your registration as originating from there."

Strickland and Aggie: Strickland manages to crawl into the tangled nest of wires and conduits connected to a central power distribution unit.  There's nothing outwardly the matter, no signs of burned wires or obvious shorting circuits.

OOC: Aggie, any repair roll you make will be reduced by 1D since you're relaying information for something you aren't looking at firsthand.  Strickland, due to your knowledge in working with electrical equipment, no penalties.

Roice Delfinn
 player, 245 posts
Wed 5 Jan 2011
at 20:34
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Roice is silent for a moment, as if he's considering an answer, then simply says, "Yes, sir."
Agial'ili
 player, 239 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Wed 5 Jan 2011
at 23:19
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
She closed her eyes and tried to remember what went where. She had been inside there before, having the schematics on her datapad helped but still, she longed to get in there herself.

"Okay, mr Strickland as you move inside you will see.... "

OOC: a -1D sounds like a fair call to me
Garret Haskel
 player, 338 posts
Thu 6 Jan 2011
at 14:42
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
OOC: 09:39, Today: Garret Haskel rolled 18 using 4 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of {Wild}4,5,5,4. str check.
Arbiter
 GM, 509 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 04:09
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Haskel: You shrug off the punch easily.  "Hey!" shouts the 'Trooper you shoved originally, "Get that guy!" He and several others run up the gangway to join in the brawl.

OOC: You're now ringed by 7 Stormtroopers.  Shall we rumble?


Roice: Before Jensen can expound upon his question further, loud shouting and the pounding of booted feet outside draws your attention to the growing problems outside the bridge.

Strickland and Aggie: Since there's no external sign of damage, Strickland opens the cover to the PDU.

OOC: Strickland, make a Technical roll +1D for your Comm Engineering skill to determine just what the heck you're looking at.

Timothy Strickland
 player, 166 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 12:45
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Arbiter:
Strickland and Aggie: Since there's no external sign of damage, Strickland opens the cover to the PDU.

OOC: Strickland, make a Technical roll +1D for your Comm Engineering skill to determine just what the heck you're looking at.

A myriad of things tumble about in Sparks mind - The raw Pixie, Commander Jensen, Bola, 20 Stromtroopers, etc, etc, which distract him from the job at hand.
12:38, Today: Timothy Strickland rolled 3 (8 excluding the wild die) using 4 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of 4,2,1,{Wild}1. Fault Finding?.
Harry Selous
 player, 130 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 13:10
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Now the little fight was getting out of hand.

"Hey!" Harry yelled, firing his blaster one time in to the ground to get all of the fighter's attention, "Cut that shit out! Now!"

OOC- Command roll + 2 for firing the blaster - You rolled 3 (4 excluding the wild die) using 3 dice and +2 pips with the WEG Classic system (({Wild}1,2,1)).

yeah, that sucks
Arbiter
 GM, 510 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 15:08
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
OOC: Character points are an option if you want to try and bolster your roll.
Garret Haskel
 player, 339 posts
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 17:47
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Garret looked around at the stormies surrounding him. Taking a second look around, he pivoted and attacked the trooper standing between him and Harry's gun; hoping to knock him down and get past before the others could react.

"So this is the thank one gets for saving your lives. CBox, alert the captain that the storm troopers are attacking members of the crew."

OOC: Bring it on!!!!!
Update:13:05, Today: Garret Haskel rolled 32 using 5 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of 6,6,5,{Wild}6(+5),4. brawling/knockdown.
Freedom!!!!!

This message was last edited by the player at 18:06, Fri 07 Jan 2011.

Arbiter
 GM, 511 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 18:03
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
OOC: Meh...  I'm too lazy to check.  So, it'll work. ;)
Harry Selous
 player, 131 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Fri 7 Jan 2011
at 20:13
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
With Garret beside him, Harry quickly leveled his blaster from pointing at the floor to pointing at the storm troopers.

"Look, just go back in the hold, everything will be fine. Your officer is talking to our captain, and we'll try to get you back to imperial vessels as soon as possible." He said in a steady voice, trying to settle everything without having to shoot any storm troopers.
Roice Delfinn
 player, 246 posts
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 17:53
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
(OOC: How does Jensen react to the noises?)
Arbiter
 GM, 512 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 19:00
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
OOC: Just super until Selous fires a blaster...

Roice: "What is going on in this madhouse!?!" The Imperial officer shouts, his face visibly paling, even in the red glow of emergency lighting.  "Captain, you don't have the manpower to overwhelm my men.  If this is some Rebel trick, I will ensure that each and every one of you is imprisoned and tortured to death!"

Chatterbox pipes up over your headset, "Mr. Haskel would like me to inform you that the Stormtroopers are attacking members of the crew.  And by 'members' I mean Mr. Haskel, and by 'attacking, I mean he started it..."

Haskel and Selous: Haskel break through the ring of Stormtroopers and moves beside Selous, who brandishes his blaster and tries to talk the 'Troopers down.  It's unclear if his words have any effect, but they make no move to get closer.

Various shouts of "What's going on?" and "Was that a blaster?" filter up from the cargo hold.

Chatterbox's reply over the headset is, "Oh, he knows, you lunatic..."

Bola opens his door a crack and says, "Yoosa startin' a fight with 'da Imps?  Sayin' da word and I'm in."

Strickland and Aggie: Strickland can't make heads or tails of what he's seeing.  To say the wiring is... unconventional is an understatement.

OOC: If you want to try and make sense of the tangle of wires, go ahead and make another roll.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 167 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 19:34
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Arbiter:
Strickland and Aggie: Strickland can't make heads or tails of what he's seeing.  To say the wiring is... unconventional is an understatement.

OOC: If you want to try and make sense of the tangle of wires, go ahead and make another roll.


19:33, Today: Timothy Strickland rolled 12 using 4 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of 1,3,{Wild}4,4. Fault Finding?.
Arbiter
 GM, 513 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 20:52
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Brief GM interjection while waiting for replies: It's getting noticeably colder on board and the air is starting to taste stale.  40+ people in a sealed can use up the O2 fast...
Timothy Strickland
 player, 168 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 21:07
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
The 'troopers should be fine in their armour suits.  I hope those of us in sealed areas (engine room, cockpit, cabins) will last a bit longer, especially if they are blast door sealed.
Agial'ili
 player, 240 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 21:55
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
With her dataslate in her hand she followed the lines that Strickland was reporting. Jutting them down on the things that should have been there. It was not the fastest of progress and they both needed to be calm and patient but she was starting to understand what was going on.

"Al'right mr Strickland, here is what I want you to do. Follow that blue cable to the Grey box with the flashing lights you see. that will be the power convertor, now tweak that nob you see to the....."

OOC: 22:51, Today: Agial'ili rolled 25 using 5 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of 2,2,3,3,{Wild}6(+6+3). starship repair through Proxy.
Harry Selous
 player, 132 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Sun 9 Jan 2011
at 21:58
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"Just relax and go back inside, Bola." Harry says, trying to keep things from escalating, "If we need you I'll knock."

As he spoke he kept his eyes on the storm troopers.

"Yes it was!" He shouted down to the cargo hold, "Nobody's hurt. Just stay calm down there and try not to use the last of our oxygen! We're going to need it to get you all back to your army!"

Finally he spoke to the storm troopers that were standing nearby directly, "Look, just go back in to the hold. We need to calm down if we want to not suffocate in a tin can in the middle of nowhere space, so please, lets just let this go and relax."


OOC- let me know if any of that needs a roll... If it does, hopefully I won't fail it as badly as all the other ones I've tried to roll recently.
Roice Delfinn
 player, 247 posts
Wed 12 Jan 2011
at 03:30
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"Rebels!?" balks Roice, thinking fast.  He stands and puts his palms up toward the Lieutenant.  "After what I just told you, you think we're rebels?"

He goes to the closed bridge bulkhead.  "Please, sir," he says with a smile.  "Have a little faith."  He opens the door and looks out into the ship.
Arbiter
 GM, 515 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Wed 12 Jan 2011
at 16:28
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Roice, Haskel, Selous: Roice pokes his head out the bridge hatch to see the other two in a stand-off with 7 Stormtroopers.

Bola makes a disgusted sound and mutters about never getting to have any fun, then shuts his door and locks it.

"You better just hand him over," the lead 'Trooper says to Selous, indicating Haskel.  "He's assaulted Imperial soldiers.  Most places, that would be a death sentence.  But since we're here thanks to you people, we'll let him get away with a beating to remind him not to mess with the Legion again.  I'd say it's a fair trade."

Strickland and Aggie: Aggie's instructions allow Strickland to make some sense of what he's looking at.  Eventually, he manages to trace a power trunk back to a series of connections and, sure enough, there are some traces of carbon around the leads.
Harry Selous
 player, 133 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Wed 12 Jan 2011
at 16:34
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"What do ya think Garret?" Harry said, glancing over at Haskel out of the corner of his eye, "Take a beating for the team? Maybe we can convince them not to break any bones."

Haskel wouldn't be able to tell if Harry was joking or not. Harry focused back on the troopers.

"You guys think you could try not to break his bones? We've already got enough injured crew members as it is."
Arbiter
 GM, 516 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Wed 12 Jan 2011
at 16:53
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"Oh, you'll get him back in one piece," the 'Trooper replies snidely, a couple of his cohorts elbowing each other and chuckling.
Garret Haskel
 player, 342 posts
Wed 12 Jan 2011
at 16:56
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"This whole thing happened because Bola was being belligerent. One of those troopers threw the first punch when I moved to block the entry to the hold."

Garret backed further way until Harry was between him and the 7 troops.