3A: Delivering Stock.   Posted by Arbiter.Group: 0
Timothy Strickland
 player, 182 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Wed 26 Jan 2011
at 23:02
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"Aye, aye Captain."  Sparks remains still for several seconds, watching Haskel retreat, a nervous twitch the only indication of emotion.

"There is no tracker made that I can't detect.  With CBox, it'll only take me a matter of hours."

Sparks resumes his station and gets on with his work.
Harry Selous
 player, 142 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Thu 27 Jan 2011
at 00:21
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"I guess I'll check the cargo hold. Look around for any loose stuff." Harry said with a shrug before standing and heading for the cargo hold.
Roice Delfinn
 player, 254 posts
Thu 27 Jan 2011
at 00:32
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Roice nods at Sparks.  "It's not that I don't trust the good Lieutenant, but well, you know, I don't trust him.  I'm gonna go start searching bulkheads."

Roice leaves the bridge and starts scanning nooks and crannies.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 183 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Thu 27 Jan 2011
at 12:07
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Roice Delfinn:
Roice nods at Sparks.  "It's not that I don't trust the good Lieutenant, but well, you know, I don't trust him.  I'm gonna go start searching bulkheads."

Commander Jensen, like most Imp's, don't like owing anyone anything.  This is just their way of clearing their debts.  We can't expect any preferencial treatment in the future either.

Sparks plugs in his headset, switching to private comms with CBox
Right Cbox, I'm typing some bandwidth frequencies into your interface buffer.  I want these frequencies continuesly scanned for the next 48 hours.  If these a tracker on this ship there's a 99.997% chance that it will emit within this bandwidth during that time. 
11:58, Today: Timothy Strickland rolled 10 (16 excluding the wild die) using 6 dice with the WEG Classic system with rolls of 2,5,2,5,{Wild}1,1. Comm's.
Arbiter
 GM, 534 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 00:49
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Bola sneers and shakes his head as the crew starts searching the ship.  He slumps back to his cabin and closes the door behind him.

PMs
Timothy Strickland
 player, 184 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 01:29
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
The now familier noise of keyboard tapping, osciloscope pinging, and Cbox chattering could be heard from the bridge....
Garret Haskel
 player, 352 posts
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 01:36
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Garret ignored Q7 as it moved along the hull of the ship and continued to keep on eye on local space and the point where they dropped from hyperspace.
Agial'ili
 player, 251 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 17:59
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Since everything looked clear it was time to report to the bridge: "So far I have found no problems. But if they really wanted to bug us, they would probably do so from the outer hull. Q7 is checking outside for bugs and the repairs the crew made."
Roice Delfinn
 player, 255 posts
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 18:12
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock


Roice toggles an intercom terminal.  "Thanks Aggie.  I'm beginning to think our only hope in finding if they left anything behind is going to be detecting it's signal, copy Sparks?"
Timothy Strickland
 player, 186 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 19:53
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Roice Delfinn:
Roice toggles an intercom terminal.  "Thanks Aggie.  I'm beginning to think our only hope in finding if they left anything behind is going to be detecting it's signal, copy Sparks?"

Negative on a tracker so far Captain.  We're clean.  I'll start a double check.
Arbiter
 GM, 538 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 22:31
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Q7 returns after a while, having turned up nothing in his search of the hull.  So far, nobody's managed to turn up any sign that the Imps have planted anything in or on the ship.
Agial'ili
 player, 253 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Fri 28 Jan 2011
at 23:51
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
With nothing much better to do then to watch the dials and diagnostics, she spend a lot of time watching them. Then she spotted the anomaly. A small leak of the power flux. There was something wrong with her ship. Sure the amount of power was minute, but it should not have been there. It meant that some system was not working as it should, which could mean that sooner or later something else would blow up.

So, she started to trace the powerlines. Checking from system to system. It was a time consuming process, but she had the time.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 190 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sat 29 Jan 2011
at 00:17
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Sparks absent mindedly cycles through his comms board, almost pressing buttons at random...
Arbiter
 GM, 541 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sat 29 Jan 2011
at 00:27
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
PMs (oh so many secrets!)
Agial'ili
 player, 254 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Sat 29 Jan 2011
at 21:15
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
She waited a bit and then saw the spark she had been expecting. Just sloppy work, no harm here. But she decided that once the ship was at rest she would rewire the thing. Closing the panels she hobbled back to a comfortable seating place.

"Everything checks out alright here. I cannot find any trace of tampering here".
Garret Haskel
 player, 355 posts
Sat 29 Jan 2011
at 22:45
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"No contacts to report. All is quiet out there.
Arbiter
 GM, 542 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 17:51
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
PM
Arbiter
 GM, 544 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 18:41
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Roice: You poke around the lounge more thoroughly, but nothing out of the ordinary shows itself.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 191 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 18:45
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Captain, I should have some time later.  I could make a start on Forem if you like?
Harry Selous
 player, 151 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 18:46
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
After closing the hatch, Harry headed up the stairs to the quarters, Looking for anyone to ask his question. Anyone that bumped in to him could see a big smile on his face. He clearly had some plans.

"Anybody know where the leftovers from those med kits are? I need to grab the sleeping pills. Pronto." He said when he entered the bridge. If none of the crew knew, then maybe chatterbox did.

"Oh, and do we have any loose lengths of wire or rope?" He added as an afterthought.
Arbiter
 GM, 545 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 20:23
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Selous: Strickland's the only one on the bridge and it looks like he's busy.  Try poking him with a stick.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 192 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 21:39
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Sparks does not expect Selous to be so 'chatty'.  Distacted out of his boredom, Sparks summons a response.
Err, I think Haskel had the med-kits.  And the only spares I'm aware of are called 'Forem'!
Harry Selous
 player, 152 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 21:49
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
Harry nodded and moved off quickly through the ship. There was no telling how much that thing would eat in a short time period, and it would be nice to not have all their food gone by the time he got the sedatives.

"Haskel?" He shouted as he made his way through the ship, wondering where everyone was, "Haskel, you got the left overs from the med kits?"
Chatterbox
 NPC, 23 posts
 The "brains"
 of the outfit...
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 22:19
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"I'm pretty sure there's plenty of wire and what-not in the engine room," Chatterbox offers over the internal speakers as Selous goes looking for Haskel.  "Miss Agial'ili is in there and probably knows where it's all kept."
Harry Selous
 player, 153 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Sun 30 Jan 2011
at 23:55
Re: 3A: Delivering Stock
"Great Chatterbox. See if you can find Haskel for me. I'll go to the engine room to look for agial'ili." Harry said, glancing up as Chatterbox spoke through the speakers.

He made his way to the engine room where he hoped to find Agial'ili, "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any loose lengths of wire or rope would you?" He asked when he found her, "I've got something that needs... tying up." He said.