Rendezvous reached.   Posted by Arbiter.Group: 0
Arbiter
 GM, 785 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Wed 25 May 2011
at 19:16
Rendezvous reached
The Ghtroc 720 drops out of hyperspace without incident, although the engines sound a bit ragged during deceleration.  Kaara brings the ship to a stop and unbuckles from her seat.  "Well," she says, cheerfully, "I'm not in prison and we didn't blow up.  I guess we'll just wait here for your friends?"

OOC: This is a private section for you two to continue your actions until/if the Tracker arrives.  Haskel's still in pretty bad shape, so that should probably be priority.  Other than that, have fun until the gang's all back together. :)
Harry Selous
 player, 300 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Wed 25 May 2011
at 22:28
Re: Rendezvous reached
Harru slowly let go of his seat, then simply sat there for a moment.

"I frakin hate space ships." He muttered before unbuckeling himself and heading down to the cargo area.

"Zone, you got any idea how to fix people?" He shouted on his way down, "Haskel took a shot back on the station, and I more kill things then heal em."
Kaara Zone
 NPC, 3 posts
Wed 25 May 2011
at 22:48
Re: Rendezvous reached
"Pfft, no," she scoffs.  "Maybe there's a medkit or something around here we can use..."
Harry Selous
 player, 301 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Thu 26 May 2011
at 18:24
Re: Rendezvous reached
HArry shrugged, hazarding a guess that this wasn't really her ship, otherwise she'd know if there was a med kit or not.

With that, he began to rummage through the rooms of the ship, hoping to find a med kit for Haskel.

OOC - Harry Selous rolled 12 using 3d6 with rolls of 6,4,2. Searching for Medkit.
Harry Selous rolled 3 using 1d6 with rolls of 3. wild die 1 re roll.

makes 15 total.

Arbiter
 GM, 787 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Thu 26 May 2011
at 18:52
Re: Rendezvous reached
The Galley has numerous cabinets and cupboards filled with supplies.  It's a remarkably well-stocked ship given its rather dilapidated condition.  Selous manages to find a half dozen medkits in a cabinet marked "Emergency", along with a more comprehensive set of survival gear--inflatable raft, all-weather tent, flares, etc.  If Zone owns this ship--which seems less likely by the second--she was ready for some hard living.

Haskel has passed out from shock and is lying unconscious on the couch you left him on.
Harry Selous
 player, 302 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Thu 26 May 2011
at 21:33
Re: Rendezvous reached
Harry grabbed a couple of the med kits and headed back to Haskel. Since this probably wasn't Zone's ship, he'd have to go back to the cupboards later to see what he could scavenge that might be of use. Outdoor survival gear was always interesting to him, being a professional hunter, but he wondered how often they would spend nights off the ship in the future.

Harry Stood beside Haskel for a moment, looking at all the items in the medkit, trying to figure out some way to help the man.


OOC- What do I have to roll for this? I know first aid is a technical roll, but I forget if I get a bonus from my survival skills.
Arbiter
 GM, 788 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Thu 26 May 2011
at 22:01
Re: Rendezvous reached
OOC: No bonus here, this is beyond a simple field dressing.  Haskel's in really bad shape.  The best he can expect without professional medical intervention--and I mean actual surgery--is to get back to wounded status, where he'll stay until a doctor can stitch him up then dump him in a bacta tank for a few days.

But, hey, at least a wounded guy can hobble around and talk. ;)

Harry Selous
 player, 303 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Thu 26 May 2011
at 22:28
Re: Rendezvous reached
OOC- ok then, here goes.

Harry Selous rolled 8 using 2d6 with rolls of 2,6. first aid.

Arbiter
 GM, 789 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Thu 26 May 2011
at 22:45
Re: Rendezvous reached
OOC: Not going to cut it.  You need to beat at least an 11.
Harry Selous
 player, 304 posts
 Killer of beasts
 sentients not excluded
Fri 27 May 2011
at 01:09
Re: Rendezvous reached
so then do I just roll again, or toss that medkit, or what?