3: Taking Stock.   Posted by Arbiter.Group: 0
Garret Haskel
 player, 104 posts
Thu 22 Apr 2010
at 16:49
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Garret walks along into the elevator. He'll act as requested since it means a free ride off this rock.
Jared Verik
 player, 50 posts
Thu 22 Apr 2010
at 17:37
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Jared stuffs has hands into his pockets and walks onto the elevator.
Agial'ili
 player, 12 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Thu 22 Apr 2010
at 18:11
Re: 3: Taking Stock
A prisoner? She? How could she be a prisoner, such was for criminals not for her kind. She glanced at the others. Was anyone here a prisoner except for her? She had heard stories about criminals and the more she learned about this deal, the worse it sounded to her.

But she entered the elevator without complaint. She would obey, she was good at obeying.
Harry Selous
 player, 8 posts
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 02:05
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Harry got on the elevator as well, but he didn't remain quite.

"You said we could talk about this while we moved, so let's talk. We gettin any gear?"
Bulyip
 player, 58 posts
 Fear the Bulyip!
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 02:40
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Repeating the word that Bulyip like, he tries to copy the tone from Harry used, but his much higher pitched voice doesn't quite catch the nuance properly. "Gear." He nods his head up and down, hoping they will get something more as he looks back on the way to the elevator.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 10 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 07:02
Re: 3: Taking Stock

'Sparks' gets into the lift.  "SSDD" he mutters under his breath,
Garret Haskel
 player, 105 posts
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 15:21
Re: 3: Taking Stock
"Wait until we are on the ship and off this rock before asking anymore questions."

Though he spoke quietly, there was the unmistakable note of command in his voice, and from his look he expected this command to obeyed without question.
Arbiter
 GM, 183 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 15:31
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Splynn doesn't get in the elevator with the group.  The continued discussion apparently fall on deaf ears as he turns and strides back towards his office, the elevator door closing between you.

The elevator ride is much shorter than the one that brought you up from the prison.  In short order, the elevator comes to a halt and the door opens on the hustle and noise of a small, private, spaceport.

Six Espos are standing there, blasters raised, obviously expecting you.  "I want you to come out, single-file, hands where I can see them.  No sudden movements.  Any of you.  Understood?" He motions to Roice, "You first."
Timothy Strickland
 player, 11 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 15:50
Re: 3: Taking Stock

"Aye, Aye!" Sparks will comply.
Roice Delfinn
 player, 73 posts
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 18:19
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Roice walks out curtly but casually, as if standing in queue at a spaceport terminal.  He doesn't speak.
Agial'ili
 player, 13 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Fri 23 Apr 2010
at 22:25
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Keeping her hands visible she followed the others. It felt weird though to be considered anything else then a harmless playtoy. The idea that she was in any respect dangerous to armed guards? It was a strange idea indeed and she wondered if she liked it or not.
Garret Haskel
 player, 106 posts
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 01:16
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Garret walked out of the elevator calmly Agial'ili. He guesses this was all part of the plan, so he went along with it. He remained silent as he walked along.
Harry Selous
 player, 9 posts
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 02:15
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Harry complied. More men with guns trained on unarmed prey. What cowards. HE shrugged and kept his hands to his side and clear of his hip, not that he had anything to attack with.
Bulyip
 player, 59 posts
 Fear the Bulyip!
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 02:22
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Scaled hands held up to his side, his little fingers fanning out to show they are empty, Bulyip follows up along in the rear. He watches hopeful that they are just thorough with their jobs.
Jared Verik
 player, 51 posts
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 05:39
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Garret Haskel:
"Wait until we are on the ship and off this rock before asking anymore questions."

Though he spoke quietly, there was the unmistakable note of command in his voice, and from his look he expected this command to obeyed without question.

 Jared whispered back in an equally low tone. "not a bad Suggestion there Haskel, just be sure you dont get confused about all of our arrangements here. We aint in the army now brother." and with that he dropped it unless the other man pressed. It wasn't that Jared wasn't a team player he just never took kindly to some one deciding it was their place to command him out of the blue. That was probably what brought him to bounty hunting instead of a more stable military life. Once they were ordered out of the elevator by the armed guards Jared just smiled wryly offered a little shrug then raising his hands a bit and walked off the elevator. He had been in prison way to long for guards to start bothering him now.
Arbiter
 GM, 184 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 06:12
Re: 3: Taking Stock
You all march across the hangar floor in a staggered line, Forem marching along dutifully behind.  The Espos are leading you to the only ship in the small hangar space, a SoroSuub 3000 yacht.

For those of you who know something about ships, it's one fancy pleasure boat.  Even those of you who aren't up to speed on ship statistics can tell it's an expensive luxury ship.

The ship's gangplank lowers with a hydraulic hiss and TC-9 shuffles down into view.  "Hello, everyone," it says, cheerfully.  "Welcome aboard the Capital Investment.  Master Splynn has asked that I greet you and see that you are all safely secured in your cabins.  I have been told to inform you that you will be locked in, but that I will be available to bring you food, refreshments, or anything else within reasonable means to make the trip as enjoyable as possible."

The protocol droid moves aside so the Espos can escort you on board.

OOC: SoroSuub Personal Luxury Yacht 3000
http://www.romanorum.net/starw...ps/SoroSuub3000.html

Bulyip
 player, 60 posts
 Fear the Bulyip!
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 07:16
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Excited that the ship is open, and they are being led to it, Bulyip likes the idea of being aboard such a luxurious ship. While he trailed at the end of the line, he made a dash for the ramp once it's clear it's for them to enjoy.
Agial'ili
 player, 14 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 11:43
Re: 3: Taking Stock
She led herself be escorted and locked into a room. Not making any hostile moves whatsoever. Just quiet and docile, just what the guards liked.
Garret Haskel
 player, 107 posts
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 11:53
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Garret followed a guard into his room and laid down on the bed to get some rest. It certainly was a big step up from the cots they had in the prison.
Harry Selous
 player, 10 posts
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 18:03
Re: 3: Taking Stock
Harry allowed the armed guards to escort him to his room, then sat down and looked happy until the guards left, then he promptly stood up and began searching the room, looking for any possible weapons, escape option, or information.

He didn't like not having options if things went south, not to mention that he'd been on a ship like this before as a guide for a hunting trip and it had had a nice little store of weaponry. IF he could get out of the room, he could check to see if this one had any.
Agial'ili
 player, 15 posts
 Blue and a Tech Wiz
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 19:56
Re: 3: Taking Stock
First thing first, finding the bugs and other surveillance systems the room would have to keep track of it's guests. But without making it obvious that she was doing so.

So instead of checking out the room, looking for hidden things, she went looking for rooms as if she was admiring it. Touching fabrics experimentally, playing with the items as if she was seeing this kind of things for the first time. She draped a soft cloth around her body to feel the softness and using the cloth as cover, started to search the room for Security devices.
Timothy Strickland
 player, 12 posts
 Ex-Imperial AWOL Tech.
 Washed-up drunkard bum!
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 21:18
Re: 3: Taking Stock

Sparks will comply, no fuss.
Jared Verik
 player, 52 posts
Sat 24 Apr 2010
at 22:11
Re: 3: Taking Stock
"You know an armed man has never forced me some where so nice before. few armed ladies have, but well a gentle never kisses and tells" Jared offered off the cuff to the room at large as he was escorted into the ship.
Roice Delfinn
 player, 74 posts
Sun 25 Apr 2010
at 00:43
Re: 3: Taking Stock
"Don't get too comfortable," Roice says to Jared.  "The bunks on the Tracker aren't nearly as fancy."  He looks to one of the Espos.  "Anyway, these are still just glorified jail cells."
Arbiter
 GM, 185 posts
 The whispering winds
 of Fate...
Sun 25 Apr 2010
at 03:55
Re: 3: Taking Stock
After a quick scramble to catch Bulyip before he can get away and make mischief on the ship, you are all marched through the main deck (dining room and a hot tub!?!  Swank!) to the private cabins.  There are only 5 cabins and 8 of you, counting Forem.

Roice, Haskel, and Forem are stuck in one room together.  Agial'ili and Bulyip share another.  Verik, Strickland, and Selous each end up with a private chamber.

Selous immediately starts stalking his room like a caged animal and Bulyip makes himself a nest in the closet as Agial'ili admires the decor.

Shortly after you're all locked into your cabins, the thrum of engines vibrates through the ship and you can see the scenery sliding by outside.  You're finally on you way to freedom.  Maybe.