OOC Too.   Posted by Dragondog.Group: 0
Dragondog
 GM, 1299 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 11:09
OOC Too
As the previous OOC thread was retired beyond its 1,000 post mark, this is its replacement.

Most of you have a day in Kalaman before Olven arrives. Any plans?
Roisin uth Bannatar
 player, 42 posts
Sun 18 Mar 2018
at 01:21
OOC Too
Can I figure out the magical items?
Dragondog
 GM, 1300 posts
Mon 19 Mar 2018
at 13:11
OOC Too
You can try. We have to see what you figure out if you do.
D'aden Tor VIII
 player, 390 posts
 Average wandering
 troubador, maybe.
Tue 20 Mar 2018
at 03:38
OOC Too
As soon as he can get to the proper place, D'aden is going to ask after Olven. Something is ailing the axeman and D'aden feels duty bound to help.
Dragondog
 GM, 1301 posts
Tue 20 Mar 2018
at 14:25
OOC Too
He's a day behind you, so you have a day before Olven catches up.
Roisin uth Bannatar
 player, 43 posts
Tue 20 Mar 2018
at 23:30
OOC Too
Well, I do have a lot of information gathering type magic at my hands.

Pretty much everything in my knowledge portfolio could be good.
Dragondog
 GM, 1302 posts
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 15:12
OOC Too
Feel free to try it IC.
Dragondog
 GM, 1303 posts
Mon 9 Apr 2018
at 16:24
OOC Too
There are two NPCs with the group too. Alvin and the traveling bard you met on the road. The bard will likely go elsewhere, as he was traveling on his own. But what about Alvin, she helpt finishing things in the Lyceum.
Roisin uth Bannatar
 player, 46 posts
Tue 10 Apr 2018
at 02:02
OOC Too
I don't know anything abut Alvin really.....
Dragondog
 GM, 1304 posts
Tue 10 Apr 2018
at 03:25
OOC Too
Alvin is the elven healer you met in the Lyceum. She provided one of the three keys that let you enter the final room and rescue the girl from the dragon and the dragon highlord. Olven invited her to join the group and share in your loot.

You also need to decide what you're doing with the loot you brought with you.You have a wagon load of the stuff, including a lot of platinum pieces. And the guards that came with it.

I would have commented on this sooner, but I was away and unexpectedly had no access
Dragondog
 GM, 1306 posts
Sat 28 Apr 2018
at 14:48
OOC Too
Anything else you want to do before we bring the group back together at the palace?
Roisin uth Bannatar
 player, 47 posts
Sat 28 Apr 2018
at 15:12
OOC Too
well, I'll make sure everyone has a place to stay (even if it's at my place) and food for their stomachs, then I'll start the work on identifying the magic stuffs...and if there's spare time start researching the illnesses