Sel Zonn Station.   Posted by GM Hammer.Group: 0
GM Hammer
 GM, 89 posts
Fri 25 Jun 2010
at 19:32
Re: Sel Zonn Station
Jack's shot took a good chunk out of Ganga's shoulder, but didn't kill him.

Talamon moved in behind Ikis.

Ganga Lor snarled a war cry and made a move for Switch.  He fired at him, hitting him square in the chassis (though apparently not damaging any internal circuits as Switch remained standing and functioning).  However, he had now let his guard down.

Ikis moved in behind him and, throttled him with a punch to the head that seemed powered by the Force.  The blow took the monstrous brute down.

"Thank you for saving my existence," Switch said, managing to sound exhausted.  "Ganga Lor seems to have brought all his cronies to the fight, as well as recruiting mine, so you shouldn't need to fear any reprisals from his organization."

Connus wiped his brow  in a sign of relief.

"Your protection of me, inspires me to offer you a special deal--an opportunity to make back some of the money you've paid me for my services, since you have access to a ship."  Switch paused for dramatic effect.  "In addition to the cargo I was holding for Maya, I also have a crate of bottles of Corellian ale that is bound for Alderaan.  I will give you 100 credits now, with the promise of 500 additional credits on delivery.  The ale is stored in the same docking bay as the frozen security officer, in a crate that can be carried by a single person, so it should be no trouble to take with you, and you should have no complications with delivery once you arrive on Alderaan."

"How will we receive the additional credits after delivery?" Connus asked.

"The credits will be sent to an account that I will set up on Alderaan, from which you can easily retrieve your payment.  So what do you say, will you do it?"

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:41, Fri 25 June 2010.

Jack Shepherd
 player, 58 posts
Fri 25 Jun 2010
at 21:07
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"Easy money?  I'm in," Jack responded.  "Though, if it's Corellian ale, I can't promise that I won't just buy it from you and drink it myself."
GM Hammer
 GM, 90 posts
Fri 25 Jun 2010
at 23:48
Re: Sel Zonn Station
Switch somehow managed to look as though he were smiling, pleased that you and he now had an understanding.  "I believe it would be more profitable to sell the ale, than to consume it.  And not to doubt you're drinking abilities," he said, quickly flashing his photoreceptor as if winking, "but most Humans cannot consume that much alcohol in a short amount of time.  And were the crate not to be delivered whole, it would have to be deeply discounted.  Though I'm sure you were only joking anyway."

"Can we go now, please?" Ikis said, wanting to get on with the mission.

"Certainly, just allow me to give you the 100 credit advance, and upload the drop off details to Connus' data pad."

The exchanges were made, and then Switch's astromech came tootling up.  "What is it Arfive?"  The droid whistled.  "I see.  It seems that our only opponents who survived this attack are Ganga Lor and one of my thugs."  When Talamon looked worried, Switch added "Oh, they're quite unconscious.  And I wouldn't fret about them if I were you.  I will take care of them," he said in a sinister voice.

"Now, before you go to Blue Deck," Switch continued, "I suggest you get your wounds healed.  As an additional token of thanks, I'm willing to call in a favor to Dr. Fenn from Delgas Medical Supplies to treat you, if you'd like."

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:19, Fri 03 Apr 2020.

Jack Shepherd
 player, 59 posts
Sat 26 Jun 2010
at 02:57
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"It would be much appreciated," Jack replied, tenderly touching his wound.
GM Hammer
 GM, 91 posts
Mon 28 Jun 2010
at 18:09
Re: Sel Zonn Station
As Switch uploaded all the information to Connus' datapad, including directions to Delgas Medical Supplies, and directions from there to the docking bay on Blue Deck, he gave another warning.  "You will probably find it difficult to reach the docking bay on Blue Deck with two non-Humans.  It would be best to disguise both Ikis and Connus."

"I have a poncho with a hood that can hide my head and face fairly well," Ikis said.

"That may work for you," Switch admitted.  "But it's a bit more difficult to disguise a green-skinned Twi'lek."
Jack Shepherd
 player, 60 posts
Tue 29 Jun 2010
at 18:38
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"You could stay behind," Jack suggested.  "Maybe find a good observation spot and keep us informed over the comlink."
GM Hammer
 GM, 92 posts
Tue 29 Jun 2010
at 19:46
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"How can I find a good observation spot?" Connus asked.  "All the cargo is up on Blue Deck?  You can't see any part of one deck from another deck."

"But servants are allowed on that deck," Talamon pointed out.

"Yes, and unfortunately, I cannot say that I am unaccustomed to that role," Connus admitted.

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:28, Mon 12 July 2010.

GM Hammer
 GM, 93 posts
Mon 12 Jul 2010
at 22:39
Re: Sel Zonn Station
With everything decided, you all headed off to Delgas Medical Supplies.  Dr. Fenn treated you efficiently and effectively.


"How is Maya doing?" Ikis asked.

"She's mending well," Dr. Fenn said in a very congenial voice.  "But she'll still need at least another day of rest before she can be moved."

With nothing else, to say, you all headed up to Blue Deck.  Ikis made sure to keep his hood up, and Connus made sure to look down and seem menial.

This message was last edited by the GM at 22:50, Mon 12 July 2010.

GM Hammer
 GM, 94 posts
Mon 12 Jul 2010
at 22:49
Re: Sel Zonn Station
As the turbolift doors slid open and you stepped onto Blue Deck, it was like entering a wholly different space station.  Blue Deck was one of the nicest and most dangerous sections of Sel Zonn Station--at least for your group.  The floors were polished and possessed a metallic sheen, and the massive windows along one wall granted the most magnificent view of Brentaal available on the station.  It was reserved almost exclusively for Imperial loyalists and off-duty Imperial and station personnel, combining luxury with fanatical devotion to the Empire.

Everything on Blue Deck was pristine and well-maintained, with none of the technical problems seen elsewhere on the station.  Maintenance and service droids flitted about from one place to the next, keeping everything clean and ordered.

Propaganda posters for Emperor Palpatine covered the walls and the insignia of the Empire was everywhere the eye could see.

Moving about the halls of Blue Deck were large numbers of Humans, most of them wealthy by all appearances.  They seemed mostly to glare at your motley crew, and when they saw Connus, they turned up their noses at him.

It wasn't long before a pair of naval troopers approached you.  "What do you mean by bringing this Twi'lek here?" they asked Jack.

"He's my servant, he goes where I go," Jack replied.

The naval troopers didn't look too satisfied, but they let it pass and moved on.
GM Hammer
 GM, 95 posts
Mon 12 Jul 2010
at 22:54
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"So what now?" Talamon asked.  "Do we just rush in?"

"I'd advise finding out as much as we can about the cargo bay before we head there," Connus said.
Jack Shepherd
 player, 61 posts
Tue 13 Jul 2010
at 06:17
Re: Sel Zonn Station
While Jack agreed with Connus he wasn't really up to it after long battle earlier.
GM Hammer
 GM, 96 posts
Tue 13 Jul 2010
at 16:40
Re: Sel Zonn Station
As you headed toward the docking bay, you noticed a man dressed just like the two men on the Promenade with hold-out blasters and hidden comlinks that had attacked Maya.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:02, Sun 18 July 2010.

Jack Shepherd
 player, 63 posts
Sun 18 Jul 2010
at 22:09
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"Guys, look sharp," Jack said, indicating the man to the others.
GM Hammer
 GM, 97 posts
Mon 19 Jul 2010
at 17:46
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"He looks like one of those guys in the Promenade," Talamon said.

"An Imperial informant," Connus said knowingly.

"He's not just any Imperial informant," Ikis replied.  "He was on the Promenade earlier, he just took off at the first sign of weapons being drawn."

"If he spots us, it will make things a lot more difficult," Connus said.

"Then we need to take him out quickly and quietly," Ikis answered.  "I can do it," he offered.

"But he might have some useful information for us, we should keep him conscious." Connus responded.
Jack Shepherd
 player, 64 posts
Mon 19 Jul 2010
at 21:24
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"Could either of you use your Mind Powers?" Jack asked the two Force-Sensitives.
GM Hammer
 GM, 98 posts
Mon 19 Jul 2010
at 23:12
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"I don't have any mind powers," Ikis replied.

"I could try," Talamon said.

"But we still need to make sure the conversation takes place out of sight," Connus added.
Jack Shepherd
 player, 65 posts
Tue 20 Jul 2010
at 05:19
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"Maybe you could use your Mind Powers to distract him," Jack suggested.  "Then we can sneak up on him."
GM Hammer
 GM, 99 posts
Tue 20 Jul 2010
at 18:50
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"All right, I'll give it a try," Talamon said.  Talamon got within 18 meters of the informant.  He waved his hand and whispered, "You need to find a secluded side hall to get away from the crowds."

Suddenly the informant changed directions and went to what seemed to be a small side hallway.

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:51, Tue 20 July 2010.

Jack Shepherd
 player, 66 posts
Wed 21 Jul 2010
at 05:54
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"Well done," Jack said, patting Talamon on the shoulder.
GM Hammer
 GM, 100 posts
Wed 21 Jul 2010
at 17:02
Re: Sel Zonn Station
Talamon gave a weak smile back.

"Quickly," Ikis said motioning to the "alley".

As you entered the alley you could see that it was a dead end.  The informant stood there staring at the wall for a moment, then turned around, to find the four of you blocking his path.  Now that you were up close, you could get a better look at him.  The informant had a mop of greasy black hair and his skin seemed to hang off his bones.  His beady eyes and over-sized nose caused him to resemble a wild womp rat eager to escape captivity--and that was exactly his first move.  He tried to run in between the four of you and back into the main causeways.

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:03, Wed 21 July 2010.

Jack Shepherd
 player, 67 posts
Fri 23 Jul 2010
at 21:36
Re: Sel Zonn Station


Jack held out his arm to clothesline the man.

OOC Jack rolled a 16 (roll, no mods).
GM Hammer
 GM, 101 posts
Mon 26 Jul 2010
at 15:56
Re: Sel Zonn Station
Jacks clothesline hit the informant in the throat, stunning him (but not knocking him prone).  Ikis quickly shoulder hooked the man and held him still.

"Relax," Connus said soothingly.  "We just want to talk."

"What makes you think I want to tell you anything?" the informant replied, still sounding more scared than defiant.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:57, Mon 26 July 2010.

Jack Shepherd
 player, 68 posts
Tue 27 Jul 2010
at 05:33
Re: Sel Zonn Station
"Because if you don't I'll kill you," Jack said, pointing his gun into the informants stomach.  "The painful way."
GM Hammer
 GM, 102 posts
Tue 27 Jul 2010
at 06:04
Re: Sel Zonn Station

The informant audibly gulped at the sight of the blaster rifle pointing at him.  "What do you want to know?"

"That's more like it," Connus said.  "What do you know about the main docking bay?"

"Only that the Imps were recently tipped off about some contraband there," he answered quickly.  "I saw at least 3 naval troopers and an officer head in that direction, but there might be more already there.  I also saw them moving a repulsor sled into the docking bay."

The informant looked back and forth between each of your faces to see if he had done well.

"Thank you," Connus said and then made a dismissive gesture.  Ikis let the rogue go, and he quickly disappeared out of sight.

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:23, Wed 28 July 2010.

GM Hammer
 GM, 103 posts
Wed 28 Jul 2010
at 17:29
Re: Sel Zonn Station

"Hmmm...a repulsor sled," Ikis mumbled.  "Whatever contraband they think they're getting, they know it's big enough that it needs to be hauled.  That also means they have some heavier weapons at their disposal."

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:29, Wed 28 July 2010.