We march into the morning.   Posted by Amateratsu.Group: 0
Amateratsu
 GM, 48 posts
Fri 19 Jul 2013
at 23:01
We march into the morning.
The sun rises over the Small city it has maybe 5,000 people,  but the economy almost completely collapsed after the overthrow of the empire

The republic has practiced outrageous corruption as members of the elite, play Games, that involve the sacrafice of human lives.

Youve done what you can to turn the tide for the peoples suffering, but still, more of the children lack education then have access to it... and several dozen do not have a roof over their heads.


(You can decide, if your living in a military compound, have coopted a house, or are a "honored guest" of a collaborator)
Hitashi
 player, 1 post
Sat 20 Jul 2013
at 21:22
Re: We march into the morning.
Kogo Hitashi watched the sun raise from the veranda of his host. It was one of the most beautifull sights there ever was, When ever he had the opportunity he was a on a good spot for the sun raise.

They had arrived the night before and a confirmed collaborator had provided, a small but non the less, acceptable housing.
The 5 soldiers that walked with him was getting ready. They had a long workday ahead.

One of the first things was to locate and punish that former rulers. Killing in the name of a game, that was unacceptable. With his new knowledge he suspected either titanspawn or the Atzelanti would be involved.
Amateratsu
 GM, 49 posts
Sat 20 Jul 2013
at 21:40
Re: We march into the morning.
("by "games wiht human lives, I mean taking an overly cavalier attitude towards their lives,  frequently by making money, or satisfying some whim, not a literal game, or formal competition)

Someone shows you a spreadsheet. "Appearently, a large percentage of money, meant to go into childrens education, and into relief for the Poor... has been gobbled up, by, personal interests along the way."

"But all too often the individual behind it... is gifted at hiding his identity, and their might be a a dozen people who COULD have done it..."

"In addition the amount of taxes collected, vs the amount actualy sent back to the "republic" Which as corrupt as it is, was until a few days a go the legal government here... " "A sizable difference... well you get the idea?"


"A handful of the people who MIGHT be involved, are to be found want to make an apointment?"

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:19, Sun 21 July 2013.

Kogo Hitashi
 player, 2 posts
Sun 21 Jul 2013
at 19:41
Re: We march into the morning.
"Have them arrive in one hour. We will arrange a welcome that ensures that the meeting will not end too early."

Armed guards are posted around in tactical positions. Both to prevent an assault but also to ensure capture of any guilty ones.
Amateratsu
 GM, 50 posts
Sun 21 Jul 2013
at 20:08
Re: We march into the morning.
"All at once, or one at a time?"

"All at once is quicker, but even the innocent, might become nervous upon seeing seemingly Bewitch Info from their compatriots Kogo-Sama?" Bows
Kogo Hitashi
 player, 3 posts
Mon 22 Jul 2013
at 10:46
Re: We march into the morning.
We take them all at once. if they want to talk, they properly have lost a privilege they want to regain. Ergo, they are all guilty. But lets see.
Amateratsu
 GM, 51 posts
Mon 22 Jul 2013
at 19:30
Re: We march into the morning.
They nod, and within a half hour you see the chianese men brought before you... well, 5 men, 1 young woman.

They all worked jobs in the government... and seem nervous at being brought before an agent of the occupation.

(You can decide what knack or boon your using)
Kogo Hitashi
 player, 4 posts
Tue 23 Jul 2013
at 13:07
Re: We march into the morning.
(I expect to use Blurt it out[1 legentpoint cost] and Judgement)

"Welcome, Gentlemen and the lady. You wanted to see me?"

Mr Kogo looks at the guests and wait for them to start the conversation.
Amateratsu
 GM, 52 posts
Tue 23 Jul 2013
at 14:10
Re: We march into the morning.
ONe of the men acts irritated


"You were the one who demanded to see us?"