Festival Day 2.   Posted by Mr P.Group: 0
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 49 posts
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 13:21
Re: Festival Day 2
In reply to Aden Bero (msg # 535):

Drazgar stays in front of the bard although his definition of tight seems a little loose.
Dustil Kraye
 player, 574 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Tue 22 Jul 2014
at 13:34
Re: Festival Day 2
Dustil glanced at Drazgar at the dance comment, blinking several times. Clearly the Drow has misinterpreted what he was saying, but Aden seemed to catch on. He gave Aden a nod. "The sailors're definitely less attentive targets, but sure we can watch for light fingers wand'rin' too close."
Morien
 player, 454 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 03:39
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien watched the exchange passively for a few moments longer. "I don't know about you all, but I'm getting a bit thirsty. Why don't we take a break for a little bit until the potential for trouble passes?"
Dustil Kraye
 player, 575 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 03:42
Re: Festival Day 2
Dustil looked at Morien. Then he looked at his new flask. Then he offered it to Morien. "It's just ale but...you can have some. We're buds."
Morien
 player, 455 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 05:33
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien chuckled. "Not really what I meant. Put in plainer terms, I think I know who has the emblem we need."
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 50 posts
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 05:58
Re: Festival Day 2
In reply to Morien (msg # 540):

Drazgar looks to Morien and smiles.


"Really, Friend Dwarf, share your insight with us."
Morien
 player, 456 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 09:50
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien stares blankly at Drazgar for several moments, working his jaw silently in an effort to try and respond. When he finally did, his voice was more than mildly irritated. "Dwarf?!? Do I look like a dwarf to you? What exactly about me makes you think I'm a dwarf?"

 Morien seethed for several more moments before turning around and heading toward a building. "I hope you have either coin or information to barter with. This guy lover to learn things about people."
Dustil Kraye
 player, 576 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 12:30
Re: Festival Day 2
Dustil blinked several times and stood stock still. Then he burst out laughing with a loud whoop, as he couldn't contain it anymore. He laughed for over a moment, every time he looked at Morien or Drazgar. Finally, he quieted down and composed himself once more, with another sip from his flask.
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 51 posts
Wed 23 Jul 2014
at 14:59
Re: Festival Day 2
In reply to Dustil Kraye (msg # 543):
Drazgar thinks About information he has.
Aden Bero
 player, 665 posts
 Crazy Hair Mr. Clever
 Flame Juggler
Thu 24 Jul 2014
at 23:37
Re: Festival Day 2
If Morien was right, and the compass was leading them to this gossip-monger, Aden was ready to enter and get the token.
Morien
 player, 457 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Fri 25 Jul 2014
at 07:01
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien led the group to a strange alleyway and an unmarked door. He pauses for several moments, trying to remember the correct series of knocks that had been used to gain entry last time... but he was too annoyed last time to remember much. Instead, he simply beat on the door with his fist.

01:54, Today: Morien rolled 4 using 1d20+2. int remember pattern.
Mr. Main
 GM, 814 posts
Fri 25 Jul 2014
at 21:53
Re: Festival Day 2
After a moment a small hatch high up on the door slides open allowing a rather large man, well you kinda sorta think it's a man. Whatever it is it's large, ugly and scowling at you. "Seen that armor before. Watcha want?"
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 52 posts
Sat 26 Jul 2014
at 00:06
Re: Festival Day 2
In reply to Mr. Main (msg # 547):

Drazgar steps up trying to be as menacing as possible. Drazgar then remember he doesn't know what he wants and looks to Aden.


"Yes, friend, what do we want."
Morien
 player, 458 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Sat 26 Jul 2014
at 06:18
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien smirks. "I need to speak with Brutus Dirklyn."
Mr. Main
 GM, 815 posts
Sat 26 Jul 2014
at 12:49
Re: Festival Day 2
OOC: Make a diplomacy, intimidate, bluff or some other type or persuasion check.
Aden Bero
 player, 666 posts
 Crazy Hair Mr. Clever
 Flame Juggler
Sat 26 Jul 2014
at 14:41
Re: Festival Day 2
"We have something of interest to him."

09:41, Today: Aden Bero rolled 12 using 1d20+10. diplomacy.
Mr. Main
 GM, 816 posts
Sat 26 Jul 2014
at 22:10
Re: Festival Day 2
Shame I ain't him. I remember faces not names. So if that's all beat it."
Aden Bero
 player, 667 posts
 Crazy Hair Mr. Clever
 Flame Juggler
Sat 26 Jul 2014
at 23:51
Re: Festival Day 2
Assuming Arcadian coinage has faces on it, Aden flashes a gold piece and says "Maybe you'll remember this face, then?"
Mr. Main
 GM, 817 posts
Sun 27 Jul 2014
at 00:25
Re: Festival Day 2
"Yeah, seen a lot of him."
Morien
 player, 459 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Sun 27 Jul 2014
at 02:13
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien doesn't have much money left... nor does he necessarily feel that threatening the doorman would be beneficial in any way. Instead, he steps aside to let the others try.
Dustil Kraye
 player, 579 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 03:11
Re: Festival Day 2
Dustil gave a deep frown. He wasn't so sure that the man was bucking for a bribe, or at least maybe not the only reason. But he wasn't sure, and didn't know who this was, who they were here for and what this place was. So he couldn't easily say.

21:02, Today: Dustil Kraye rolled 15 using 1d20+9. Sense Motive.
Dustil Kraye
 player, 580 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 03:47
Re: Festival Day 2
After a moment, Dustil spoke up quietly to Aden and Morien. "Perhaps more is required, or we could offer to trade information or something? I don't know who this is, though."
Mr P
 GM, 39 posts
 'Dems the rules... good
 thing i make the rules
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 04:01
Re: Festival Day 2
"Amateurs... I seen you before. You're the champions right? How bout this, I will pass a message to someone who might speak to Mr. Dirklyn. But he's a busy man and I'm not for sale like some chumps you might know. So stop being so blatant and leave your message..."

The slot on the door begins to slide closed. It seems obvious that he's only listening for a moment.

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:02, Mon 28 July 2014.

Morien
 player, 460 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 05:25
Re: Festival Day 2
 Morien growled slightly under his breath. Beating around the bush like this irritated him. "I need answers to questions and the only person I know of who might be able to answer them is Mr. Dirklyn."
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 53 posts
Mon 28 Jul 2014
at 14:27
Re: Festival Day 2
In reply to Morien (msg # 559):

Drazgar backs away from Morien. Some people just don't understand.