Festival Day 3.   Posted by Mr. Main.Group: 0
Mr. Main
 GM, 1148 posts
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 21:07
Re: Festival Day 3
Round 1 initiative:
Ma'ndo War-Reaver: 18
Dustil: 15
Yanyeeku: 14
Draz'gar: 10
Aden:     7
Morien ???
Safia: ???

The War-reaver faces you. It is at least 15 feet tall and vaguely humanoid in appearance.  light emits from it's head and shines over you. "Scanning...processing...targets identified; engaging." As it says this an odd looking container bursts up from within it. Little hatch like doors swing open revealing small tubes and then fire erupts forth from the tubes. You see several blurs of metal come flying right out at you. Missile barrage. ranged attacks vs Drazgar, Morien, and Dustil. 30 vs drazgar is a hit and threat of crit. 20 to confirm. Crit confirmed. 25 vs Morien is a hit. 30 vs dustil is a hit and threat of crit. 20 to confirm. Crit not confirmed. Darz'gar takes 20 points of bludgeoning damage from hit. Morien takes 10 points of bludgeoning damage from the hit, Dustil takes 9 bludgeoning damage from the hit. One of the Blurs hit Drazgar, a second Morien and the last Dustil. Just as the objects strike they explode. A powerful shockwave washes over the group as they are enveloped in flame. Explosion. Attack vs reflex 25. everyone who hit takes 20 damage, 10 of it bludegoning and 10 fire. If you have above 25 reflex def you would take 5 bludgeoning and 5 fire.

Well it got to go first and decided to start things off with a band. Heh. If morien and Safia end up having higher initiative we'll adjust if we need to. Alright guys your turn.
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 234 posts
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 23:01
Re: Festival Day 3

Drazgar howls in pain as he enters a rage and Lay on hands himself.

Reflex: 1, Current Hp after LoH: 20, AC: 17 flat:15, touch: 12
Yanyeeku
 player, 192 posts
 Teller of Stories
 4/24 HP
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 00:03
Re: Festival Day 3
"A War-Reaver?!" Yanyeeku exclaimed in disbelief as he finally understood what had been announced. "Oh gods. They're basically meant to be weapons of war, obviously. Um... I don't know of any weaknesses, Aden. They're not supposed to have any, and they're equally strong against anything. Doesn't look too mobile though; but don't bother trying to affect its mind. It's a construct." His face had gone quite pale as the golem began aiming at them. "My magic will be more or less useless here. It's heavily armored, and has extra shielding to protect it from the environment. It's a terror wea-"

Yanyeeku's words were stolen away as the explosion engulfed the group, replaced by an eerie wail of pain. As the soke cleared, he was braced, looking as heavily wounded as the rest of them. Suddenly he let out a gasp, clutching his head as he lead out another wail. The fan in his left hand began glowing as he threw his head back in yet another wail, a bushy, orange-furred tail sprouting behind him, glowing with the same energy as the fan. The wail faded out as he looked around, almost in a daze, then broke in a run toward the War-Reaver, his bardic song rang in the air, but with a much more eerie tone than before.

OOC: I think I can hear our DM laughing maniacally.

Moving to get to within 10 feet, but not melee.

Also: Inspire Courage. +2 Competence to attack/weapon damage. +2 morale to Defences against Charm and Fear effects.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:06, Sun 20 Dec 2015.

Dustil Kraye
 player, 818 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 00:08
Re: Festival Day 3
Dustil's eyes widened as the golem-thing launched metal missiles at them. By reflex more than anything else, he slapped one of them away from him. Unfortunately, it didn't stop the explosions that happened and washed over him, hitting him with explosive and fiery force. He staggered back a step and grimaced.

He let out a breath, whipped his arms around in a quick martial sort of exercise. The shadows seemed to flutter and swarm around him as he began to move to the side of the golem-creature. He lashed out in a blur of movement with a fist and leg, as electricity crackled around him.

AC: 22. Concealment 20%.
Swift Action: Activating Child of Shadow stance.
Move Action: Moving to the side and then up to the Golem-Droid (trying to set up later flanking).
Standard Action: Wolf Fang Strike on the Golem-Droid.

11:18, Today: Dustil Kraye rolled 28 using 1d20+10.  Acrobaticsto avoid AoO.

Hit AC 20 for 16 damage and 2 Electrical Damage -and +3 if needing to overcome DR.
17:03, Today: Dustil Kraye rolled 20,7 using d20+5,d20+5.  Wolf Fang Strike (with power attack).
17:07, Today: Dustil Kraye rolled 11,5,2 using d8+6,d6,d6.  Damage (Ki Strike) and 1d6 Electricity Damage.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:19, Sun 20 Dec 2015.

Morien
 player, 577 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 21:12
Re: Festival Day 3
 The missiles nearly drive Morien to his knees from the force of impact.

14:58, Today: Morien rolled 5 using 1d20+2.  initiave.


 Tendrils of darkness snake out from around the shaded parts of his armor, enveloping him completely before fading into nothingness. Moments later, he rematerialized in the War Reaver's shadow. As the shadows fade, Morien adopts a more commanding presence, moving with and slightly shadowing the construct's movements, making it slightly easier to see where a weak spot might be.

OOC: moving into a flanking position for Dustil. Granting a +3 to damage to attacks made while flanking.

This message was last edited by the player at 13:08, Mon 21 Dec 2015.

Safia
 player, 127 posts
 Optimism is the
 Foundation of Courage
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 01:17
Re: Festival Day 3
Safia watched as the Ma’ndo Reaver’s red eyes opened and it turned to face them. She listened to Yanyeeku’s words to the wise, in complete agreement, for she had no intention of believing their challenge would be easy. Instead, she focused in on the construct, studied it. She watched the hatches open and heard the cries of discomfort and pain all around her, but she remained focused. She knew the only way to victory was to stop the giant missile-slinger from hurling any more weapons at her teammates. ...If she could just get in close, find its weakness (she refused to believe it had none).

Failing that, maybe there was another way to bring it down.

~

Safia rolled 13 using 1d20+4.  Initiative.
Safia rolled 13 using 1d20+6.  Knowledge, Engineering. (To identify the Ma’ndo’s abilities and weaknesses.)
Safia rolled 14 using 1d20+8.  Acrobatics (...following Dustil’s lead, as it seems like a good idea.)
Safia rolled 18 using 1d20+4.  Stealth (...just hedging my bets.)

Aden Bero
 player, 984 posts
 HP 51/51
 Flame Juggler
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 19:55
Re: Festival Day 3
Although the missile barrage and explosions are too quick for Aden, the fire washes over him harmlessly. Fire Resistance 10, -10 hp

Wanting to lay down some cover, Aden unleashes a cloud of Obscuring Mist.  He then moves 15', back and diagonal from the War-Reaver, so that he isn't standing in the exact same spot as an easy target.

Current HP: 41/51
Standard, Obscuring Mist
SPELLS PER DAY
0: U
1: 7,6
2: 6
3: 4

This message was last edited by the player at 19:55, Mon 21 Dec 2015.

Mr. Main
 GM, 1150 posts
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 22:54
Re: Festival Day 3
OOC: Round 1 initiative:
Ma'ndo War-Reaver: 18
Dustil: 15
Yanyeeku: 14
Safia: 13
Draz'gar: 10
Aden:     7
Morien: 5



Round 1 Summary

The War-reaver faces you. It is at least 15 feet tall and vaguely humanoid in appearance.  light emits from it's head and shines over you. "Scanning...processing...targets identified; engaging." As it says this an odd looking container bursts up from within it. Little hatch like doors swing open revealing small tubes and then fire erupts forth from the tubes. You see several blurs of metal come flying right out at you. One of the Blurs hit Drazgar, a second Morien and the last Dustil.

Dustil's eyes widened as the golem-thing launched metal missiles at them. By reflex more than anything else, he slapped one of them away from him. Unfortunately, it didn't stop the explosions that happened and washed over him, hitting him with explosive and fiery force. He staggered back a step and grimaced.

He let out a breath, whipped his arms around in a quick martial sort of exercise. The shadows seemed to flutter and swarm around him as he began to move to the side of the golem-creature. He lashed out in a blur of movement with a fist and leg, as electricity crackled around him. the first lands with a solid blow attack 20 vs ac is a hit. attack 7 vs ac is a miss. But the kick misses. The war-reaver is made of stern stuff however and though dustil's punch would have shattered a normal man's jaw as well as broken his neck the war-reaver is not even dented and the electric shock seems to have not affected it in the least. Damage fist 19 (it does have dr) not telling you how much, electric damage 2 (no effect).
"A War-Reaver?!" Yanyeeku exclaimed in disbelief as he finally understood what had been announced. "Oh gods. They're basically meant to be weapons of war, obviously. Um... I don't know of any weaknesses, Aden. They're not supposed to have any, and they're equally strong against anything. Doesn't look too mobile though; but don't bother trying to affect its mind. It's a construct." His face had gone quite pale as the golem began aiming at them. "My magic will be more or less useless here. It's heavily armored, and has extra shielding to protect it from the environment. It's a terror wea-"

Yanyeeku's words were stolen away as the explosion engulfed the group, replaced by an eerie wail of pain. As the soke cleared, he was braced, looking as heavily wounded as the rest of them. Suddenly he let out a gasp, clutching his head as he lead out another wail. The fan in his left hand began glowing as he threw his head back in yet another wail, a bushy, orange-furred tail sprouting behind him, glowing with the same energy as the fan. The wail faded out as he looked around, almost in a daze, then broke in a run toward the War-Reaver, his bardic song rang in the air, but with a much more eerie tone than before.

Safia watched as the Ma’ndo Reaver’s red eyes opened and it turned to face them. She listened to Yanyeeku’s words to the wise, in complete agreement, for she had no intention of believing their challenge would be easy. Instead, she focused in on the construct, studied it. She watched the hatches open and heard the cries of discomfort and pain all around her, but she remained focused. She knew the only way to victory was to stop the giant missile-slinger from hurling any more weapons at her teammates. ...If she could just get in close, find its weakness (she refused to believe it had none).

Failing that, maybe there was another way to bring it down. She starts rummaging through her pack and grabs something.

Drazgar howls in pain as he enters a rage and Lay on hands himself.


Although the missile barrage and explosions are too quick for Aden, the fire washes over him harmlessly.

Wanting to lay down some cover, Aden unleashes a cloud of Obscuring Mist.  He then moves 15', back and diagonal from the War-Reaver, so that he isn't standing in the exact same spot as an easy target.


 Tendrils of darkness snake out from around the shaded parts of his armor, enveloping him completely before fading into nothingness. Moments later, he rematerialized in the War Reaver's shadow. As the shadows fade, Morien adopts a more commanding presence, moving with and slightly shadowing the construct's movements, making it slightly easier to see where a weak spot might be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2

OOC: Round 2 initiative:
Ma'ndo War-Reaver: 18
Dustil: 15
Yanyeeku: 14
Safia: 13
Draz'gar: 10
Aden:     7
Morien: 5



The War-reaver observers the group as the emerge from the smoke and flame of it's initial barrage. It soon finds itself surrounded. "Threat assessment updated...Caster Identified... Personal defensive perimeter breached...Clearing." At that the war-reavers fists are replaced by two nozzles. Dustil and Morien see a spark appear at the ends of the nozzles the sparks are quickly followed by a blast of fire as it waves it's arms back and forth bathing the area near it in flame. Attempting to incinerate the two of you. attack vs reflex 20. Successful hit on morien, Dustil takes half. Morien takes 12 fire damage, dustil takes 6.
Yanyeeku
 player, 195 posts
 Teller of Stories
 4/24 HP
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 23:50
Re: Festival Day 3
"Can't... Control..." The bard groaned as he grapped at his head again, before long being lost back in the madness. His eerie wail continued as he threw the glowing fan at the warbot, although his tail lashed out almost subconsciously at one of his allies!

OOC: Full Attack. 5 foot step as needed to make attacks legal.
Inspire Courage bonuses applied after the fact.
Fan attack: 19 vs AC
Fan damage: 6 Slashing.

Tail attack against a random ally in range: 13 vs AC
Tail damage: 7 Bludgeoning.

Dustil Kraye
 player, 821 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 01:04
Re: Festival Day 3
Dustil flipped over the flames as the War-Reaver tried to roast he and Morien. The flames missed him completely and he landed with a lopsided grin. "Clear THIS, chromedome!" An aura seemed to flare around Dustil for a second as his wounds closed over a bit, his hands glowed in addition to crackling with electricity, and his limbs seemed to blur as several attacks whipped out at the War-Reaver simultaneously.

This message was last edited by the player at 06:24, Tue 22 Dec 2015.

Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 237 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 04:54
Re: Festival Day 3
In reply to Dustil Kraye (msg # 72):

Drazgar in his rage attacks the Construct


hits AC 31, for 14 points damage
Aden Bero
 player, 986 posts
 HP 51/51
 Flame Juggler
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 05:05
Re: Festival Day 3
From within the mist, Aden unstrapped his buckler.  He may only have one shot at what he was thinking, and didn't want it throwing off his aim.  He pointed his crossbow at the machine, waiting and hoping one of those missile ports might open up again.

Move: remove buckler
Standard: ready action, crossbow shot at missile port when open.  Use hero point for +8 to roll if opportunity presents.

Morien
 player, 578 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 09:19
Re: Festival Day 3
 Morien grits his teeth as the fire washes over him. He knew that staying close like this would be risky but leaving Dustil by himself would be riskier. Drawing upon his inner reserves, he waits for Dustil's attack to strike with his own.

 Frost coats his blade as a crimson aura flows around the edge. He swung, but the pain of the fire affects his aim and the blade is a bit slanted as it connects. He winces inwardly as he begins to retreat from the war reaver.

 What occurred next was nothing short of comical as the full plated warrior made an effort to roll out of the way.




03:12, Today: Morien rolled 16 using 1d20+11.  attack + flank. Spending a Hero Point for a +4 to attack.


03:13, Today: Morien rolled 9 using 1d6+6.  frost damage.
03:13, Today: Morien rolled 20 using 2d8+6.  weapon.
03:14, Today: Morien rolled 6 using 1d6+5.  healing.
03:18, Today: Morien rolled 14 using 1d20-1.  tumble to avoid AoO.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:08, Wed 23 Dec 2015.

Safia
 player, 129 posts
 Optimism is the
 Foundation of Courage
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 20:15
Re: Festival Day 3
At some point after Dustil yelled, "Clear THIS, chromedome!", and Yanyeeku groaned and grabbed his head, Safia nocked a grappling arrow into her longbow. She aimed to hook the construct's leg, the rope end slithering in the air like a serpent.

~

CMB: rolled 32 (24, plus +8 Hero Point); longbow (grappling arrow) shot aimed at the construct's legs.
Survival: rolled 16

Mr. Main
 GM, 1152 posts
Wed 23 Dec 2015
at 02:35
Re: Festival Day 3

Round 2 summary

OOC: Round 2 initiative:
Ma'ndo War-Reaver: 18
Dustil: 15
Yanyeeku: 14
Safia: 13
Draz'gar: 10
Aden:     7
Morien: 5



The War-reaver observers the group as the emerge from the smoke and flame of it's initial barrage. It soon finds itself surrounded. "Threat assessment updated...Caster Identified... Personal defensive perimeter breached...Clearing." At that the war-reavers fists are replaced by two nozzles. Dustil and Morien see a spark appear at the ends of the nozzles the sparks are quickly followed by a blast of fire as it waves it's arms back and forth bathing the area near it in flame. Attempting to incinerate Dustil and Morien.

Dustil flipped over the flames as the War-Reaver tried to roast he and Morien. The flames missed him completely and he landed with a lopsided grin. "Clear THIS, chromedome!" An aura seemed to flare around Dustil for a second as his wounds closed over a bit, his hands glowed in addition to crackling with electricity, and his limbs seemed to blur as several attacks whipped out at the War-Reaver simultaneously. Attack 17 misses, attacks 20, 19, 21 hit. damage 58, electric damage 5 (no effect)

"Can't... Control..." The bard groaned as he grapped at his head again, before long being lost back in the madness. His eerie wail continued as he threw the glowing fan at the warbot striking it Damage 6 before returning miraculously to his hand while his tail lashed out almost subconsciously at Morien from behind, but harmless slides off the warrior's armor!

At some point after Dustil yelled, "Clear THIS, chromedome!", and Yanyeeku groaned and grabbed his head, Safia nocked a grappling arrow into her longbow. She aimed to hook the construct's leg, the rope end slithering in the air like a serpent. The arrow lands true and holds fast. Safia then grabs the tail of the rope and dashes towards the war-reaver. Acrobatics check to avoid AoO  27 is a success.  She tumbles around it and quickly wraps the entirety of the rope around the creatures legs before quickly tying it off. CMB check to trip 32 vs war-reaver cmd is a success. The war-reaver caught off guard by the unorthodox maneuver soon finds it's movement restricted and falls.

Drazgar in his rage attacks the Construct attack 31 vs war-reaver ac is a hit. damage 14 his sword smashing into it's back.

From within the mist, Aden unstrapped his buckler.  He may only have one shot at what he was thinking, and didn't want it throwing off his aim.  He pointed his crossbow at the machine, waiting and hoping one of those missile ports might open up again.

Morien grits his teeth as the fire washes over him. He knew that staying close like this would be risky but leaving Dustil by himself would be riskier. Drawing upon his inner reserves, he waits for Dustil's attack to strike with his own.

 Frost coats his blade as a crimson aura flows around the edge. He swung, but the pain of the fire affects his aim and the blade is a bit slanted as it connects. Attack 16 is a hit. Damage 23 + 9 frost. He winces inwardly as he begins to retreat from the war reaver.

 What occurred next was nothing short of comical as the full plated warrior made an effort to roll out of the way.

The war-reaver though at a disadvantage the war-reaver seizes upon the opportunity that presents it'self as morien tries to roll away. OOC AoO attack 17 vs morien's ac is a miss. Safia having knocked the war-reaver prone just saved your bacon. It flails it's arm out and just barely catches morien's back, but once again his heavy armor saves his pasty hide.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3

"Threat assessment updated...critical tactical disadvantage imposed...countering. The War-Reaver comments. suddenly ports open on it's back and legs. odd contraptions that look like a mixture between the missile pod earlier and the nozzles that spat fire just now appear. Everyone hears a whine and suddenly jets of blue flame  burst out from these objects there is a powerful sudden pressure and what feels like a down burst. Cmb attack 22. everyone adjacent to the war-reaver with a cmd of 22 or less is knocked back 5 feet. The war-reaver rockets forward at dustil CMB attack 30 vs dustil cmd of 24 is a hit. damage 17 and slams into him. It's huge bulk and sudden acceleration sending the monk flying a good ten feet away. The flames from it's jets turn the rope around it's legs to ashes. It hovers in the air above dustil for a few moments before coming crashing down to the ground. Attack vs reflex: 23 Dustil just narrowly manages to roll away avoiding being crushed to death beneath the metal monstrosity.
Dustil Kraye
 player, 824 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Wed 23 Dec 2015
at 04:39
Re: Festival Day 3
The War-Reaver was fast and versatile, which mainly translated to 'very dangerous'. And it not only made itself un-tripped in record time, but it used the maneuver to push most of the group away from it. Dustil, who wasn't initially pushed back, was slammed backwards and pounded pretty hard. He managed to avoid the follow-up attack, gritting his teeth at the pain he pushed past to do so. He thought about unleashing the ki ball that he hadn't ever done before, but instead focused his energy once more and unleashed another powerful flurry of blows on the thing, but most of his attacks seemed to miss or glance off.
Morien
 player, 580 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Wed 23 Dec 2015
at 06:37
Re: Festival Day 3
 Morien retreated back toward Aden, trying to put himself in a position to get some healing. As he did, he drew upon the power within himself to toughen his body.

00:36, Today: Morien rolled 54 using 1d100.  ASF.
00:36, Today: Morien rolled 7 using 1d10+6.  temp hp.

 Unfortunately, his injuries were severe enough to lessen his concentration this time around and his barrier was less effective.

OOC: move 20ft toward Aden.
Yanyeeku
 player, 200 posts
 Teller of Stories
 4/24 HP
Wed 23 Dec 2015
at 22:40
Re: Festival Day 3
One hand was still clutched to Yanyeeku's head, but he was still able to focus enough to send the fan flying toward the reaver, at the same time his tail lashed out again, this time at Safia! The eerie song remained, still strengthening the party despite the sound. He didn't even seem fully aware of his attacks on his own allies.

OOC: Guess who forgot bardsong on his own rolls again? Applied post-roll.
Fan attack: 25 vs Reaver AC
Damage: 8 slashing.

Tail attack: 14 vs Safia AC
Damage: 5 bludgeoning.

Aden Bero
 player, 990 posts
 HP 51/51
 Flame Juggler
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 16:07
Re: Festival Day 3
Aden moves the rest of the way toward Morien and heals the warrior. (+25hp).

The oracle continues watching for a missile port to open.

If missile port opens, hero point act out of turn crossbow shot.
Safia
 player, 131 posts
 Optimism is the
 Foundation of Courage
Sun 27 Dec 2015
at 05:52
Re: Festival Day 3

"Ha." Safia had all of two seconds (more or less) to bask in the disadvantage she had imposed upon their foe, before the blasted thing countered, easily burning off her ropes.

In her periphery an orange tail swung toward her...and missed...while the down-burst from the construct’s rockets knocked her back a few feet. There was no time to shout out a warning to Dustil as she watched the metallic miscreation slam into her friend and then try to crush him. Relief sighed out of her as Dustil rolled out of the way and came back swinging.

While she nocked another arrow and sighted her second shot, Safia wondered at what had caused Yanyeeku to attack his teammates. Had there been something in the initial explosion that affected his mental state?
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 238 posts
Mon 28 Dec 2015
at 16:18
Re: Festival Day 3
In reply to Safia (msg # 82):

Drazgar still raging screams an ancient Elven curse as he swings his beautiful Elven blade down again.


<Orange: Attack: AC 23, damage: 17</Orange>
Mr. Main
 GM, 1158 posts
Tue 29 Dec 2015
at 03:08
Re: Festival Day 3
OOC: round 3 summary
Ma'ndo War-Reaver: 18
Dustil: 15
Yanyeeku: 14
Safia: 13
Draz'gar: 10
Aden:     7
Morien: 5


"Threat assessment updated...critical tactical disadvantage imposed...countering. The War-Reaver comments. suddenly ports open on it's back and legs. odd contraptions that look like a mixture between the missile pod earlier and the nozzles that spat fire just now appear. Everyone hears a whine and suddenly jets of blue flame  burst out from these objects there is a powerful sudden pressure and what feels like a down burst. Cmb attack 22. everyone adjacent to the war-reaver with a cmd of 22 or less is knocked back 5 feet. The war-reaver rockets forward at dustil CMB attack 30 vs dustil cmd of 24 is a hit. damage 17 and slams into him. It's huge bulk and sudden acceleration sending the monk flying a good ten feet away. The flames from it's jets turn the rope around it's legs to ashes. It hovers in the air above dustil for a few moments before coming crashing down to the ground. Attack vs reflex: 23 Dustil just narrowly manages to roll away avoiding being crushed to death beneath the metal monstrosity.

The War-Reaver was fast and versatile, which mainly translated to 'very dangerous'. And it not only made itself un-tripped in record time, but it used the maneuver to push most of the group away from it. Dustil, who wasn't initially pushed back, was slammed backwards and pounded pretty hard. He managed to avoid the follow-up attack, gritting his teeth at the pain he pushed past to do so. He thought about unleashing the ki ball that he hadn't ever done before, but instead focused his energy once more and unleashed another powerful flurry of blows on the thing, but most of his attacks seemed to miss or glance off. attacks 16, 25, 17, 15. only 25 hits. damage 22, 6 electric

One hand was still clutched to Yanyeeku's head, but he was still able to focus enough to send the fan flying toward the reaver, at the same time his tail lashed out again, this time at Safia! The eerie song remained, still strengthening the party despite the sound. He didn't even seem fully aware of his attacks on his own allies. attack 25 vs reaver is a hit. damage 8. attack 14 vs safia is a miss.

"Ha." Safia had all of two seconds (more or less) to bask in the disadvantage she had imposed upon their foe, before the blasted thing countered, easily burning off her ropes.

In her periphery an orange tail swung toward her...and missed...while the down-burst from the construct’s rockets knocked her back a few feet. There was no time to shout out a warning to Dustil as she watched the metallic miscreation slam into her friend and then try to crush him. Relief sighed out of her as Dustil rolled out of the way and came back swinging.

While she nocked another arrow and sighted her second shot, Safia wondered at what had caused Yanyeeku to attack his teammates. Had there been something in the initial explosion that affected his mental state?

Drazgar still raging screams an ancient Elven curse as he advances on the war-reaver Provoke AoO from war-reaver by advancing into melee reach. attack 28 vs draz'gar ac is a hit. damage 10 The war-reaver wacks draz;gar with it's massive arm as he closes in on it. But the attack does not deter the drow and he swings his beautiful Elven blade down again. attack 23 vs war-reaver is a hit. damage 17

Aden moves the rest of the way toward Morien and heals the warrior. (+25hp).

 Morien retreated back toward Aden, trying to put himself in a position to get some healing. As he did, he drew upon the power within himself to toughen his body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 4

The War-Reaver takes a step back away from both dustil and draz'gar. It raises both arms and the fists of both arms are retracted inside and what looks like odd rifle barrels pop out. "Die Meat-bags." The barrels erupting, emiting a bright stuttering flame as a deafening staccato of gunfire washes out all other sounds. attacks 24, 23, 18, 19 vs dustil 24 and 23 hits. damage 12. Attacks 20 and 22 vs draz'gar. Both hit. Damage 11 It then turns and points it's right arm at aden. A small tube pops up and out from it flies a tiny dart. attack vs aden 22 It seems like it is about to strike aden, when suddenly Morien pulls aden to the side as he steps up in front of the Oracle. The dart bounces off of Morien's full-plate and then falls into the sand. A brief burst of electricity sparks and then stops.

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:31, Tue 29 Dec 2015.

Morien
 player, 583 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Tue 29 Dec 2015
at 03:52
Re: Festival Day 3
 Morien, being within arm's reach of Aden as the projectile sprang toward him, interposed himself between them, raising his sword in a defensive posture in an attempt to deflect it.

OOC: using a hero point to act out of turn, using the Total Defense action to gain a +4 bonus to AC (total of 25), stepping into the path of the dart aimed at Aden.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:54, Tue 29 Dec 2015.

Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 240 posts
Tue 29 Dec 2015
at 05:11
Re: Festival Day 3
In reply to Morien (msg # 85):

Spilling his drops blood all over the ground he raises his blade in a swing splattering blood in a crescent, remininscent of the moon phase.

Attack: hits AC 22, for 15 damage. Drazgar currently at 10 hp
Dustil Kraye
 player, 829 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Tue 29 Dec 2015
at 17:49
Re: Festival Day 3
Dustil raised his arms quickly in a defensive manner as the creature stepped back and began blasting him. It didn't help that much as he was pelted several times, and more blood started pouring from him, in addition to the many other wounds he already was sporting.

He shook his head, trying to clear the ringing from it, from the echoes of the blasts. He took a step back towards the creature and unleashed his fury one last time, the glow surrounding him and especially his fists as he focused his inner power, letting out a loud yell as he did so.

OOC: Currently 14 hit points. AC 22.
Free Movement: 5ft step.
Swift Action: Spend Ki point.
Full Round Action: Flurry of Blows.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:07, Wed 30 Dec 2015.