Festival Day 3.   Posted by Mr. Main.Group: 0
Mr. Main
 GM, 1131 posts
Sat 14 Nov 2015
at 19:05
Festival Day 3
And so the Sun rises on another Day and the Festival continues. The past few days have been real trying, but Team Arcadia has persevered and currently has the lead in the point tally. If they can keep this up the championship is theirs.

Safia and everyone who stayed at the monkey last night please make a perception check.

Each of you awakes to find a note left for you earlier in the morning by Tio. He asks that everyone be at the Arena by the fourth bell of the morning (10 am) and that you be as prepared as possible.
Yanyeeku
 player, 183 posts
 Teller of Stories
 24/24 HP
Sun 15 Nov 2015
at 00:09
Festival Day 3
Yanyeeku was quick to wake up, nervous about the day. He'd presumably be doing more than the usual.

16:06, Today: Yanyeeku rolled 19 using 1d20+8 ((11)).

After preparing himself for the day, he found the note from Tio and read it briefly. He still had time until fourth bell so he could at least take a bit of time before heading over there. Instead he ordered food from the barkeep, a light breakfast, and decided to wait for the others.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:12, Sun 15 Nov 2015.

Dustil Kraye
 player, 803 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Sun 15 Nov 2015
at 00:11
Re: Festival Day 3
Dustil woke up early, just before the sun rose. Not because he had an internal alarm clock or was trained to do so, but because he had asked to be woken up at that time before he went to bed the night before. He groaned and made some unintelligible noises, but he slowly dragged himself out of bed. He scrubbed his face and cleaned up before dressing.

He then noticed the note and read it twice. He gave a small nod of his head, to himself as no one else was around to see it. He pocketed the note and made a mental note to ask the others if they received a note as well - just a little paranoid about his old archenemy setting a trap.

He headed downstairs, and despite his grumbling wakeup, he looked bright and eager enough. He did ask the bartender about the bar waitress who had been assaulted to see how she was doing. And then ordered breakfast.

OOC: 17:04, Today: Dustil Kraye rolled 18 using 1d20+12.  Perception.
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 225 posts
Sun 15 Nov 2015
at 01:34
Re: Festival Day 3
In reply to Dustil Kraye (msg # 3):

Drazgar seems to wake up with just enough time to do his morning work out and have breakfast.
Morien
 player, 564 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Sun 15 Nov 2015
at 07:07
Re: Festival Day 3
 Morien had not stayed at the monkey the night before, but he nonetheless showed up a little before 10. However, unlike normal, he wasn't wearing his helmet. His chin bore the rough, furry look of one who had gone a day without shaving. His eyes were bloodshot and dark rings had begun to form around them.

 He went strait to the bar, ordered a drink, and began to nurse it between interlocked fingers as a thin rim of crackling frost began to spread its way from where his hands touched the mug. His eyes were practically glazed over as his inner thoughts seemed to render him blind and deaf to all else.
Safia
 player, 118 posts
 Optimism is the
 Foundation of Courage
Sun 15 Nov 2015
at 20:00
Re: Festival Day 3

Safia greeted the day with a pre-dawn workout, which included a jog along her favorite woodland trail. Long runs always helped to clear her mind, and today, she was determined to be ready both physically and mentally for the challenges ahead. She partook of a hearty, protein-rich breakfast and encouraging conversation with her family before heading back into town, Tio’s note neatly folded and tucked away in the tiny leather pocket of her tiny leather skirt.

Fully geared up and prepared to meet the aforementioned challenges, she made her way to the Arena, keeping an eye out for her teammates along the way.

~

Perception: rolled 15

OOC: Since Tio's note said to 'be prepared', Safia is wearing her arm bracers, Masterwork Chain Shirt, and carrying all of her weapons. ...including the spoon poking out of her pocket.
:P

Mr. Main
 GM, 1132 posts
Sun 15 Nov 2015
at 21:31
Re: Festival Day 3
OOC: everyone is supposed to be at the arena at 10. Does everyone want to meet up at the monkey first or should we, after breakfast and I have prepared this and grabbed X for today stuff, have you guys meet up in the arena?

Dustil:


Yanyeeku:


Safia:




Morian walks into the monkey, shortly after the 3rd bell ( it takes some time to walk to the Arena after all) and sees both Dustil and Yanyeeku eating breakfast at the bar. Morien walks over and orders a drink. He seems a bit moody, but that's kinda his thing. Other then the three of you there are not any other patrons currently.
Drazgar In'lyndl
 player, 226 posts
Mon 16 Nov 2015
at 00:49
Re: Festival Day 3
In reply to Mr. Main (msg # 7):

Drazgar finishes his breakfast and then walks over to sit next to Dustil.
Yanyeeku
 player, 184 posts
 Teller of Stories
 24/24 HP
Mon 16 Nov 2015
at 01:54
Re: Festival Day 3
Yanyeeku greeted each of the Arcadia team members as they joined him in the morning. Despite some difficulty sleeping, he was still well-rested and ready for the day.

OOC: Yanyeeku has what little gear he has with him.
Aden Bero
 player, 966 posts
 HP 51/51
 Flame Juggler
Mon 16 Nov 2015
at 02:40
Re: Festival Day 3
Aden awoke with the sunrise, spent time in meditation staring into a burning candle while smoking his pipe, and went to meet his companions at the Drunken Monkey.

To Morien, he replied, "Looking a little haggard buddy.  What did you get into last night?"

To the rest of the party, he suggested, "Let's talk inventory.  We need to make sure we're stocked up on adventuring 101 essentials.  Rope, ammunition, etc."
Morien
 player, 565 posts
 The Frost Lord
 Cometh
Mon 16 Nov 2015
at 10:24
Re: Festival Day 3
 Only when he was spoken to did Morien rise from his distraction. "Little more than an exercise in futility, I'm afraid."

 Morien stared down into his cup, losing himself once more in his thoughts...
Dustil Kraye
 player, 804 posts
 You must clear your thou-
 Hey, is that beer??
Mon 16 Nov 2015
at 19:08
Re: Festival Day 3
Dustil greeted Yan upon coming downstairs. He whispered his thanks to Bear, for both the news and the coffee. He gave a nod of greeting to Drazgar when the drow appeared. He raised his glass to Aden and Morien when he saw them enter.