Lost Time.   Posted by DM.Group: 0
DM
 GM, 415 posts
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 03:48
Lost Time
The six of you awaken on the floor of the hideout. A few moments pass in silence as the pain recedes leaving you with aches and smelling strangely of brimstone. Ael, Kazumi, and Rum all find the items the were carrying stacked neatly in one corner. The bunks have been moved and some of the rations have been eaten. The most intriguing difference is the cot covered in blood and the absence of Thomas and Ristan.

After taking a quick inventory you find all the items you brought back from the church:

8  bottles bright blue in color.

8  bottles white with streaks of green.

8  bottles with a light yellow tinge.

1  strange looking funnel.

3  healer's kits.

You managed all of the potions a few healer's kits and the one odd funnel.
Ael
 Cleric of Sarenrae, 40 posts
 Cleric of Sarenrae
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 07:20
Lost Time
Ael goes to the cot to examine it. She looks for weapon marks or other indicators of what might have occurred. "Thomas?" she calls out.


23:20, Today: Ael rolled 23 using 1d20+11.  Perception.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:21, Tue 02 Feb 2016.

Rum
 Winding Path Brawler, 96 posts
 AC: 18/14/14
 Saves: 5/6/2
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 07:51
Lost Time
"Fuck" said Rum rubbing his stomach and standing up quickly at the sight of the bloodied cot. He approached it with Ael, "Damn you think we have been discovered?... who keeps the potion to go to the past ? any of you does ?...." he looked around trying to find any clues that might tell him of what had happened.

There was surely dust, he wanted to also discern at what point in time they were. This was most complicated for a simple man like him, but of course, it could have happened that they had not come back but rather, gone to a future or past time... "Damn" he said again.

OOC: 08:50, Today: Rum rolled 15 using 1d20+6.  Perception Check.
Ylea Serkan
 Bolt Ace Swash, 316 posts
 Elf, Age 121, HP 19/19
 F+2/R+8/W+3, AC 18/14/14
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 11:40
Lost Time

Ylea took a moment to stabilize herself, then looked around and said, her tone deadpan:

"Wonderful. We lost the wizards. Truly wonderful."

She shook her head in annoyance, then looked to the amount of stuff the others had collected, and furrowed her brow as she asked, to nobody in particular:

"I hope you had an easy time with getting those? No chance that anything you did might have resulted in the wizards not being around anymore, right?"
Kyomi Yukimura
 Sorcerer, 64 posts
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 14:25
Lost Time
Kyomi bolted up right and let out a yelp as he consciousness returned. She looked herself over and took a deep breath as she quickly shifted back into human guise. She then looked around as a moment of panic washed over her as she looked around. Kyomi calmed down as her fox jumped into her lap. "It was easy enough... We almost got caught and then we woke up here."

Kyomi shrugged a little as she looked at the group "So shall I take a look at the potions and see what we got, now that we got time to look at them?"
Rum
 Winding Path Brawler, 97 posts
 AC: 18/14/14
 Saves: 5/6/2
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 14:45
Lost Time
"Please do" said Rum worried, looking around for more clues.
DM
 GM, 417 posts
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 15:29
Lost Time
Potions can be indentified through sampling, which is a perception check, or using spellcraft and detect magic. You can make one check per group and then one for the funnel. The funnel can't be identified through sampling.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:35, Tue 02 Feb 2016.

Ylea Serkan
 Bolt Ace Swash, 317 posts
 Elf, Age 121, HP 19/19
 F+2/R+8/W+3, AC 18/14/14
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 15:46
Lost Time

OOC: somehow, that last one isn't surprising. :)

Ylea shrugged, then belatedly answered Kyomi's question.

"Sure. Call if you need me - I'm going check otside to make sure we're at the appropriate time, and that the wizards aren't just waiting outside for whatever reason."

And with that, she moved toward the refuge's exit with a steady step.

OOC: So I got a 15 for stealth, to avoid people outside noticing Ylea peering out the door, and a 16 for perception to check how the situation outside is, in case rolls are needed for either.

DM
 GM, 418 posts
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 16:14
Lost Time
PM
Kyomi Yukimura
 Sorcerer, 65 posts
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 17:08
Lost Time
Kyomi took a deep breath and then she started to cast a spell and kept her concentration as she went over the magical items they had collected. She focused on potion of each batch and then at last the funnel.

OOC:
Spell Cast is Detect Magic

8 bottles bright blue in color.
-Spellcraft to Identify item: 21
-Knowledge(Arcana) to Identify School of Aura(s) present): 24

8 bottles white with streaks of green.
-Spellcraft to Identify item: 26
-Knowledge(Arcana) to Identify School of Aura(s) present): 22

8 bottles with a light yellow tinge.
-Spellcraft to Identify item: 15
-Knowledge(Arcana) to Identify School of Aura(s) present): 13

1 strange looking funnel.
-Spellcraft to Identify item: 13
-Knowledge(Arcana) to Identify School of Aura(s) present): 26

Ylea Serkan
 Bolt Ace Swash, 318 posts
 Elf, Age 121, HP 19/19
 F+2/R+8/W+3, AC 18/14/14
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 18:41
Lost Time

After spending a few moments outside, Ylea came back and said to the group, sounding curious:

"Does any of you has any knowledge of medicine? While the road outside is clear and it looks like we're back to after the disaster, I noticed a bunch of bodies outside here that I hadn't seen coming in. Maybe I just missed them back then, since they are clearly victims of the collapse, but some of their wounds they must have gotten somewhare else, and I wouldn't mind an expert's opinionon the matter."
Ael
 Cleric of Sarenrae, 41 posts
 Cleric of Sarenrae
Tue 2 Feb 2016
at 19:49
Lost Time
Ael lifts her hand in acknowledgement. "That would be me. I'm a healer. Since I'm not needed here, my discernment of magical properties pales beside Kyomi, I might as well make myself useful with examining these bodies." Ael comes forward to join Ylea. "Lead the way" she says.
DM
 GM, 419 posts
Wed 3 Feb 2016
at 04:15
Lost Time
PM's
Ael
 Cleric of Sarenrae, 42 posts
 Cleric of Sarenrae
Wed 3 Feb 2016
at 05:23
Lost Time
Ael starts a detailed examination of the bodies.


21:22, Today: Ael rolled 22 using 1d20+11.  Heal check.
21:22, Today: Ael rolled 21 using 1d20+11.  Perception.

DM
 GM, 420 posts
Wed 3 Feb 2016
at 14:58
Lost Time
PM