Questions and Answers?   Posted by DM.Group: 0
DM
 GM, 696 posts
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 03:29
Questions and Answers?
Kazumi read your PM's before posting here please.

Quickly and quietly you stepped out of the laboratory and made your into the maze of streets that make up Absalom. Rum directed you to a merchant he had worked with some time ago. He carried a number of items both mundane and magical and also was willing to discretely purchase items without asking too many questions. You managed to purchase a few items of need and then left to return to the underground complex you had traveled to. You had made it only a quarter of the way there when the potions wore off and you were yanked bodily into the future.

You arrived under cover of darkness and only the stars allowed you to make your way back to the complex. There was no sign of any undead during your trip and you found the entrance barricaded much as you left it. You wrenched it aside and headed down the short flight of stairs. The room looked considerably cleaner than it had previously and a small fire was lit Kazumi stood next to it, sword drawn, expecting something more dangerous than her friends to come down the stairs.
Rum
 Winding Path Brawler, 198 posts
 AC: 18/15/15
 Saves: 5/6/2
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 07:20
Questions and Answers?
"Ahhh Kazumi... good to see you..." he paused about to say something of the sort that he didnt expect her to see her again 'alive', but instead after a moment doubt he just said "really good to see you".

He help discharge the items they had bought and picked from the lab. "It was quite a fight, as if they were waiting or looking for us, and trying to destroy the lab.... that would more or less prove that the future can be changed... either that or that the enemy is as clueless as us... or... I don't know anything else I guess" he said... "any of the wizards in there ?"
Ael
 Cleric of Sarenrae, 140 posts
 Cleric of Sarenrae
 HP 22/22
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 07:42
Questions and Answers?
"Unless they were directed by the goddess. If time itself were to Decay...that would give their goddess great power" concludes Ael.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:33, Wed 21 Sept 2016.

Kazumi Matokai
 Sword Saint Samurai, 59 posts
 HP 36/36, AC 16/12/14
 F+6, R+3, W+4, CMD +19
Wed 21 Sep 2016
at 20:19
Questions and Answers?
   The platinum haired woman visibly relaxed upon seeing who had returned.  She gave the group a smile as she glanced to see if any had sustained any serious injuries.  "A pleasure to see all of you, hale and whole, Rum-san.  It sounds as if your mission was a success, as I knew it would.  As for the wizards, Thomas is resting, still recovering from his injury.  I have maintained watch here, and only had to fight a few undead each night.  Ristan has been working on clearing one of the tunnels the last time I knew.  I can fetch them.   It would be best if you did not have to repeat your tale too many times.   You may want to stay alert, lest any more undead show up during my absence..."   The female samurai waited momentarily, to see if Kyomi wanted to accompany her.  If not, Kazumi headed in the direction of Ristan had said he would be working...
DM
 GM, 700 posts
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 01:35
Questions and Answers?
The contents of the hole looked to be in good condition. It was strange that none of the fragile glass items had fallen over or broken; instead they stood exactly where they had been placed. All of the containers of reagents looked to be in the same condition. There was one glaring issue with the contents of the small space. The body of the robed man that Ael had placed there was gone.
Rum
 Winding Path Brawler, 199 posts
 AC: 18/15/15
 Saves: 5/6/2
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 07:21
Questions and Answers?
Looking at the contents and the missing robed man Rum just said "I'd say he got lost in time or something.... maybe he was under the effect of another potion like ours ?" he shrugged.

"Wait Kazumi, best we stick together I think... I'll go with you....  If you want, that is." for a moment he thought maybe he had been obtuse and not seen that the two women wanted to discuss alone.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:22, Thu 22 Sept 2016.

Kyomi Yukimura
 Sorcerer, 169 posts
 HP 20/20 AC:14,T:11,FF:11
 Saves: Fort:3 Ref:4 Wil:4
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 12:32
Questions and Answers?
Kyomi stretched a little as she came back down into their hideout. When her fox started to yap a little at the sight of Kyomi being back she turned towards the fox and scooped the little animal up in her arms.

As Kyomi stood up she saw Kazumi and offered her friend a friendly smile. "Glad to see your doing ok Kazumi-san. I don't mind to come with you."
Kazumi Matokai
 Sword Saint Samurai, 61 posts
 HP 36/36, AC 16/12/14
 F+6, R+3, W+4, CMD +19
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 20:25
Questions and Answers?
  Kazumi chuckled as she saw how the fox had missed her friend.  "While I missed you, it is clear someone else missed you more, Kyomi-san..."  She turned to the male warrior and gave him a nod of respect and a smile.  "Your company is also welcome, Rum-san.  Let us proceed."   She turned and began walking, taking the lead slightly since she knew where the wizard had gone.
DM
 GM, 701 posts
Thu 22 Sep 2016
at 22:55
Questions and Answers?
The four of you find Ristan taking a break from his toil sitting on a bench in the room that held the scattered spears, most of them now rest in a neat pile leaning in a corner. In another corner is a large uneven pile of rocks and other debris. The half-elf smiles slightly when you all enter, the most positive reaction he’s had since you met him, and he stands "You have the look of success about you." he says gauging your body language "Do you have the portable hole with you? I'd like to look over the items you came back with?"
Ael
 Cleric of Sarenrae, 142 posts
 Cleric of Sarenrae
 HP 22/22
Fri 23 Sep 2016
at 07:14
Questions and Answers?
"Yes, but we were interrupted by Vudrani and  they all seemed to be worshipers of Dhalavei. I suspect they may have been guided by their goddess to decay the timeline, if that makes any sense. I tried to put one of their dead bodies in the hole, thinking you could question the dead spirit, but the body has disappeared" Ael says.
Rum
 Winding Path Brawler, 200 posts
 AC: 18/15/15
 Saves: 5/6/2
Fri 23 Sep 2016
at 09:24
Questions and Answers?
Rum nodded silently as he listened to the others talk… He did not want to intervene much knowing that the magic users explanations would probably be more accurate.
Kyomi Yukimura
 Sorcerer, 171 posts
 HP 20/20 AC:14,T:11,FF:11
 Saves: Fort:3 Ref:4 Wil:4
Fri 23 Sep 2016
at 10:55
Questions and Answers?
Kyomi nodded a little and produced the small folded up cloth and held it out to Ristan "Here you go, we got as much as we could into it."
Ylea Serkan
 Bolt Ace Swash, 472 posts
 Elf, Age 121, HP 16/24
 F+3/R+9/W+3, AC 19/15/14
Fri 23 Sep 2016
at 10:58
Questions and Answers?

Ylea nodded to that, handing over the reagents she'd collected herself but adding nothing, clearly more interested in hearing any explanation they might be given than with providing any of her own.