Prologue COMPLETE.   Posted by Kami.Group: 0
Kami
 GM, 4230 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Mon 16 Jun 2014
at 23:17
Yggdrasil
Where it all begins.
Kami
 GM, 4341 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 05:05
Re: Yggdrasil
Gather round children as I tell you a tale of heroics, betrayal, the strength of human will and determination, and when we received a grim reminder. Our tale begins in the red light district of Waterdeep, at an establishment of ill repute known as Yggdrasil. Inside you find what you would expect, men (and some women, I don't discriminate) enjoying the exploitation of those in need. The atmosphere is bleak and dark, obscured by the smoke of patrons fine smokable and the steam of the center stage entertainment. Men of various degrees of wealth and power lounge around, enjoying fine wines and other drinks while flaunting their wealth in the form of the ladies (and men, again I don't indiscriminate) of this fine establishment. But our story is not about these men, well to a lesser extent it is, but about a young lady who does not fit in here. She doesn't seem so down on her luck, or provocative enough for that matter, to be working in this place, and she does not exude the perverse aura of wealth and sheer arrogance as the other patrons here do. No she instead exudes an aura of confidence, one that can only be achieved through many excursions into these environments for various reasons, her reason tonight being a rather large man in a red, think crushed velvet, suit with deceptively sharp teeth with an odd gleam. Said large man is none other than notorious up and coming thug Dmitri Genavo, quick on his way to becoming a major crime boss. In fact a little too quick, his quick plays and fast schemes have earned the attention of not only the local authorities but of the Zerili and *Civella families. And with such attention comes notoriety, and with notoriety comes a bounty. Which brings us back to our young lady sauntering about with such ease and comfort among these poor dredges and protuberances of society that its actually a little scary. She is currently making her way through the center of the club to a table with a nice of center stage where Genavo and his entourage are currently situated, and with a drink in hand she waits as she stalks her prey.

This message was last edited by the GM at 06:06, Thu 19 June 2014.

Rose
 player, 1 post
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:16
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Kami (msg # 2):

I knock his ass out! (or... minimum damage. Yeah, I think minimum damage works.)
Kami
 GM, 4351 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:21
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Rose (msg # 3):

Hold on, you got to roll your sneak roll.
Rose
 player, 2 posts
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:27
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Kami (msg # 4):

Just realized I forget to invest one set of skill points. (the bonus ones for being Human) Is it okay if I go ahead and invest those in Move Silently?
Kami
 GM, 4354 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:33
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Rose (msg # 5):

Normally I would say no, but since we barely started go ahead.
Rose
 player, 3 posts
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:36
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Kami (msg # 6):

19 on the stealth.
Should I reroll the attack/damage or keep what I had?
Kami
 GM, 4358 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:41
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Rose (msg # 7):

Alright that was freaky as all hell. Alright well as your sneaking up they notice you, but you still get your hit off minus the sneak attack damage. So how much was it?
Rose
 player, 4 posts
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:43
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Kami (msg # 8):

Should I reroll without the d6?
Kami
 GM, 4360 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:43
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Rose (msg # 9):

Just keep what ya had.
Rose
 player, 5 posts
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:47
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Kami (msg # 10):

5
Kami
 GM, 4362 posts
 Any questions?
 Just Ask.
Thu 19 Jun 2014
at 06:50
Re: Yggdrasil
In reply to Rose (msg # 11):

Alright so you bonk him good when he stands up and turns to you, his two goons following suit. Standing at near 8 feat and well over 200 pounds of solid wall he is an intimidating figure, his two goons much less so. He smirks at you, revealing a glint from his trademark diamond teeth, he reaches out a hand to cup your chin and lift your head up, "if ya wanted my attention all you had to do was ask."