Trip to Tatooine.   Posted by GM Hammer.Group: 0
GM Hammer
 GM, 69 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2015
at 20:17
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"<We can always ask him," Kelko admitted.  Then in Basic, he asked the Twi'lek "Ja'tind would you like to stay with us in our room until we arrive at Tatooine?"

"I would prefer not to, but if you feel I must, I suppose I will." Ja'tind replied noncommittally.

"<Looks like we get to decide that,>" Kelko said.  "<Now what about Tanith?  Do we report him, confront him, ignore him?>"
Britton Rand
 player, 65 posts
Fri 27 Mar 2015
at 17:36
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"Perhaps we could sort this all out with him," Britton asked the Twi-lek.  "We'll be there to back you up."
GM Hammer
 GM, 70 posts
Fri 27 Mar 2015
at 18:23
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"Sort things out with Tanith?" the Twi'lek asked incredulously, his lekku twitching nervously.  "No, please, don't take me to see him.  He'll hurt me!" he protested.
Britton Rand
 player, 66 posts
Thu 2 Apr 2015
at 17:03
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"Not if he values his life," Britton responded.  "We'll both be there."
GM Hammer
 GM, 71 posts
Thu 2 Apr 2015
at 19:38
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC: Make a Persuasion check, let me know if you want it to be for Change Attitude or Intimidation.
Britton Rand
 player, 67 posts
Fri 17 Apr 2015
at 17:22
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC 14 roll, Change Attitude.
GM Hammer
 GM, 72 posts
Mon 20 Apr 2015
at 16:11
Re: Trip to Tatooine
The Twi'lek still seemed hesitant, but he agreed to go with you.

It took some time to run down the location of Tanith's stateroom, but soon you were sounding the chime to his door.  "Who is it?" Tanith called through the intercom.

"We're the ones you sent to retrieve your pet," Kelko replied.

"Ah, very good," Tanith said, his voice cheering considerably.  He opened the door, his eyes and mouth smiling--until he noticed that Ja'tind was with you. "Oh, I see you brought the Twi'lek too.  Very well.  Come in, come in," he invited, stepping back to allow you all room to enter.  "So, Ja'tind has agreed to return me my pet?"
Britton Rand
 player, 68 posts
Sat 9 May 2015
at 19:09
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"He claims it's his pet and that you stole it from him," Britton replied.
GM Hammer
 GM, 73 posts
Mon 11 May 2015
at 16:26
Re: Trip to Tatooine


As you came into the stateroom, you could see it was very nicely appointed, and more spacious than your quarters.  In the front room there was a couch and an entertainment center as well as a desk facing the door.  There were some decorative potted plants sitting on end tables around the room.  You could see a door that led to what you assumed was a bedroom.

"Why that's ridiculous!" Tanith exclaimed.  "Of course he is lying!  How could he even afford a domesticated stohl?" Tanith scoffed.

Ja'tind looked like he was about to protest, but with a glare from Tanith, he kept silent.

"He showed us proof of purchase," Kelko retorted.  "Documents."

"Hah! They're forgeries, naturally." Tanith countered.

"Can you show us proof then?" Kelko asked.

"Of course I can," Tanith answered.  "I have my documents just over here," he said as he headed to his desk.

OOC: Make a Perception check.
Britton Rand
 player, 69 posts
Mon 11 May 2015
at 20:17
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC 11 + 5 = 16
GM Hammer
 GM, 74 posts
Mon 11 May 2015
at 22:35
Re: Trip to Tatooine
You didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...until Tanith pulled a hold-out blaster out of the desk drawer instead of papers, and shot at you.  The blast nailed you in the upper left arm

OOC: Roll for initiative.
Britton Rand
 player, 70 posts
Tue 12 May 2015
at 05:05
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC 15+7=22
GM Hammer
 GM, 75 posts
Tue 12 May 2015
at 16:47
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC: Nice roll.  Okay, you get the first turn of the first normal round.
Britton Rand
 player, 71 posts
Tue 12 May 2015
at 19:55
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC How far away is he?  Could I reach him by drawing my sword, moving to his position and attacking?  Or would a blaster be better?
GM Hammer
 GM, 76 posts
Tue 12 May 2015
at 20:23
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC: He's a move action away (you have at least the desk in between him and you).  So you couldn't draw your sword (a move action), move to him (also a move action) and attack in the same turn.
Britton Rand
 player, 72 posts
Wed 13 May 2015
at 02:17
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC Do I have a gun?  I don't anymore, do I?  I had to give it back.
GM Hammer
 GM, 77 posts
Wed 13 May 2015
at 04:27
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC: I don't think you ever had a blaster.  Two swords, but no blaster.  (And now just one sword, because you had to give the other one back.)  In the last battle, you temporarily borrowed Kelko's blaster.
Britton Rand
 player, 73 posts
Wed 13 May 2015
at 05:05
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC Fine.  Are we all standing in the doorway?  How easy would it be to push us all out of the room and into the hall?
GM Hammer
 GM, 78 posts
Wed 13 May 2015
at 16:38
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC: Sorry, this would be much easier with a map, and I usually have one, but I couldn't find a "hotel room" map.  So when you came in, Tanith closed the door behind you.  So you're within a move action of the door and opening a door is a move action.
Britton Rand
 player, 74 posts
Wed 13 May 2015
at 18:26
Re: Trip to Tatooine
OOC *Sigh*  Whatever.

Britton draws his sword and moves towards Tanith.

OOC Move action: Draw
Standard Action: Move.
GM Hammer
 GM, 79 posts
Wed 13 May 2015
at 20:10
Re: Trip to Tatooine
Tanith tried to fire at Britton again as he approached, but being intimidated by the fact that Britton had been shot and had still pulled out a huge sword and was coming toward him (now angry), he couldn't track Britton fast enough.

Kelko pulled out his blaster pistol, and despite Britton's nearness to Tanith, he nailed Tanith right in the chest, nearly killing him.  Tanith was unconscious and barely hanging on to life.

Ja'tind just stood there in shock, eyes wide.
Britton Rand
 player, 75 posts
Thu 14 May 2015
at 04:50
Re: Trip to Tatooine
Britton sighed.

"Well, let's get him patched up enough so he's stabilized."

This message was last edited by the player at 19:44, Fri 15 May 2015.

GM Hammer
 GM, 81 posts
Sat 16 May 2015
at 22:40
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"Do you think we should call in house security?" Kelko wondered.
Britton Rand
 player, 77 posts
Mon 18 May 2015
at 06:35
Re: Trip to Tatooine
"Nah, he should be good," Britton said.  "It's not like there's authorities on Tatooine to appeal to.  Let's uh...let's get out of here."

This message was last edited by the player at 06:39, Mon 18 May 2015.

GM Hammer
 GM, 82 posts
Mon 18 May 2015
at 15:50
Re: Trip to Tatooine
Kelko got his medpac out of his utility belt and tried to help Tanith, but there wasn't much he could do for him.

Before they could leave, two male Humans in house security uniforms arrived at the door.  "What's going on here?  We had reports of shots fired."