Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))   Posted by The Stray.Group: 0
Belle Ivers
 player, 298 posts
 Iron Horse Whisperer
 P:6 T:5 W:0 F:0 W3R1B1
Fri 17 Feb 2017
at 13:00
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Belle's look of concern only intensified.

"Of course... paranoia, antisocial behavior, hostility... it all fits.  Tell me sir, has she been in extended contact with erythroxylon coca, ephedrine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine, lysergic acid diethylamide, stropharia cubensis, tetrahydrocannabinol, nicotiana rustica, amanita muscaria, or salvia divinorum?  Nicotiana rustica seems somewhat likely, but I'm not a biologist.  Has she ever been exposed to powerful electrical fields or an industrial accident?  Has she spent extended time in contact with...  no... no, this won't do.  This won't do at all.  We need a greater mind with the proper training, not some meddling chemist who cannot place all the symptoms together in a correct and comprehensive diagnostic model."

Belle stopped herself.  This was no time for her idle curiosities.

She called to Moses.  "You sir!  We must see to your errand post haste."

Her focus quickly went back to Art however.  "You win.  Now, I do not meant to alarm you sir, but I fear this poor woman could be suffering from a debilitating medical condition.  Her behavioral symptoms suggests prolonged exposure to psychotropic substances.  I cannot communicate with her directly due to the linguistic barrier and her disposition toward me, but she seems to trust you a great deal.  It would be rather irresponsible to delay your party's errands further while the poor dear's health and well being is possibly threatened, but I must make one entreaty for humanitarian assistance.

"While we look for the erstwhile Wells, will you please convince her to go see the doctor?  Then once we find this Wells, I will quit your company and remit the payment to the physician in advance and it's probably best she never knows my involvement.  I understand you may not be immediately successful as she may not want to go.  Individuals this advanced are often resistant to getting the help they need, but it is important she go sooner than later.  If she requires more visits, send for me at the Iron Dragon railyard."
Kills Iron Horse
 NPC, 9 posts
 Cheyenne Dog Soldier
 P8 T6 F0 Cha -- Hench
Fri 17 Feb 2017
at 15:18
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Kills Iron Horse stands stock still at that. Walks the Night Alone looks at her. [Language unknown:  "Ntsais p miweno..."] He starts, but she makes a curt gesture, cutting him off, and stomps through the mud until she is glaring directly into Belle's face. Her hand snakes out, and she grabs Belle's earlobe and twists, painfully.

"Listen...to...me." She growls, in accented but perfectly understandable English. "I hear your barking just fine...bitch." She tweaks Belle's ear harder. "Do not confuse not wanting to speak your jibber-jabber with not able. I have killed your iron horses, sent them plunging off their trails to their deaths! Do not think for a moment I will let your white medicine man come near me with his poisons!"

That attention Art was trying to avoid? It is now squarely on the group, and people are staring at the scene. Someone starts shouting for the soldiers.

((OOC: aaaaaand you've just danced across KIH's last nerve. She attempts to intimidate Belle into shutting up.

08:16, Today: The Stray, on behalf of Kills Iron Horse, rolled 2,1 using d8,d6, rerolling max with rolls of 2,1.  Intimidation.

Um, yeah, unless Belle rolls a Crit Fail on her Spirit check to resist, that's not good enough.))

Belle Ivers
 player, 300 posts
 Iron Horse Whisperer
 P:6 T:5 W:0 F:0 W3R1B1
Fri 17 Feb 2017
at 16:26
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
09:34, Today: Belle Ivers rolled 3,4 using D6,d6, rerolling max with rolls of 3,4.  Spirit.

Belle was stunned into silence, though perhaps not in the way the woman had intended.

She didn't yell.  She didn't go for a weapon.  She just stood there.

"Have you ever been in a train when it goes off the rails because of sabotage?  I have."  Belle spoke quietly.  "The world is fire and hatred, the sound deafens.  It was some days before I recovered my hearing, they feared me rendered deaf permanently for some time.

"I woke up in my mother's arms.  She was dead.  I would have been badly, badly burnt but for her taking me into her bosom.  My father was a horrid, burnt husk, I only knew him because I recognized his waistcoat. Our poor housekeeper was full of shrapnel.  The little girl I had been playing silly games with was mangled to pieces.  Her brother with the pronounced widow's peak was completely obliterated, literal pieces of him stuck to the wreckage."

She paused just a moment to escape the memories.  She couldn't linger on them any longer than that or she'd relive her worst nightmare over again.

"Now, I admit it is not a proud time for the industry.  Illegal lines and tracks are too common and do have to be forcefully removed, however I have a great deal of experience with this, and often the least effective way of stopping these operations is to attack the actual train directly."

Belle spoke the truth as she earnestly understood it, but there was something that escaped her even now: the larger truth.  The strange man she'd been debating with may or may not have been right on every single little point, but Belle suffered from hubris so deep she couldn't even realize it, thanks in no small part to the corruption of her own mind from the very spirit she couldn't believe in.

She had always seen herself as someone who helped turn a savage and disgraceful practice into the least damaging one possible  It was true she personally had always thought to set the sawhorses and the warning signs, triply redundant and illuminated, and precisely calculated so that the last of the three was at the point of no return, and the prior two allowed far more leeway that was strictly needed to stop.  What Belle didn't understand was that her personal practice was a rare display of basic human decency in an industry which had almost none.

And in one of the great ironies of the universe, Belle Ivers, professional saboteur, had in fact never actually derailed a train carrying passengers, despite her profession.  Even if she had been a sociopath who didn't care about the humans inside, Belle Ivers would always spare a train engine.  They were special machines unlike any other, they whispered to her.

It was also true she had been praised for these efforts, but only because someone had crunched the numbers and discovered that it cost the rival rail line more to recover a stranded train than it did to simply just lose the train.  While they recovered the engine, the fact that the engine was out of commission for so long greatly warped the economics, as did the considerable expense of the recovery operations.  Belle's thoughts for the lives of the sabotaged rival's customers and the well being of the machines themselves were never once considered by anyone besides herself and a handful of fellow Enforcers who bothered to listen to her.  And even they wrote it off as one of her many known eccentricities.

She thought her methodology becoming standard was a way she had changed the course of the rail wars for the good.  And perhaps it had saved some lives where it was followed her and there, but it was only a standard on paper and it was another step to follow that most people who were willing to blow up a bridge didn't care about.

Belle believed this practice she'd innovated to be rigidly enforced.  It wasn't.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:27, Fri 17 Feb 2017.

Art C. Wiley
 Finally Listening, 372 posts
 Speckled brother
 P6 T5 W0 F0 Cha0 W0R0B3L1
Fri 17 Feb 2017
at 17:34
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Art shook his head at the question, trying to interject himself between the two women. He half-expected the universe to explode when Kills Iron Horse touched Belle, given their combined mass and how opposite they were. Yet the universe survived. For now. And the time for pleasant conversation was at an end. "Okay, I tink we all needa get movin'. NOW."

Art looked around for someplace suitable for them to disappear. And not be trapped. And not draw more attention to themselves.

OOC: Don't know where that would be in our vicinity. An alley or some sort of public building with a rear exit?

Or, hey, Art can go back into preaching Mick mode as that worked so well last time.

James Wilder
 player, 490 posts
 Gunslinger
 P5 T6 F- W- FC:W3R1B0
Fri 17 Feb 2017
at 17:39
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Michael Wilder:
"Oh. Oh damn." Michael says. "Sorry. I...I just...I wish I'd been there, you know? Pay him back for what he did to us."


James Lonefeather:
Jimmy Lonefeather blinks. "You hadn't mentioned that. I guess that explains the explosion."


"The place went pretty crazy ... at the end of the day I'm not sure exactly what happened in that place. Seemed like the building itself was out to get folks..." James said with a slight frown as though he didn't trust his own memories of the situation. "Regardless, we're here hunting Carter who has probably going to ground which means we need Maddox to help out as Jimmy thinks he's the guy in the know."
Matthew Broaddale
 player, 372 posts
 US Marshal
 P5 T5 W0 F0 Cha 0 w1r0b2
Fri 17 Feb 2017
at 21:05
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Matt was in the middle of helping Maddox back into the Mint when the white noise of New Science turned into threats and physicality.

He scanned the rain-soaked streets as people began to stare.

"You know," he said in a mildly harried tone, "If everyone would like to go inside, I'm sure we would all enjoy getting out of the rain, out of public. I'll buy everyone a-" he stopped, remembering how Sitting Duck ran off with his money.

"-Well, it's dry inside, anyway."
Union Troops
 NPC, 77 posts
 Bluebellies
 P5 (6) T5 Cha 0 Extra
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 02:39
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Freiherr von Steinhof:
Lieutenant Haverford:
((OOC: So, where are you headed once a medic is called to see to Calamity Jane?))


To see Logan. I think I know where they wanted to go,  right? and then the band's finally together. :-)


Haverford takes the files with him when he leaves, and Von Steinhof heads towards the meeting place...when it occurs to him that he does not, in fact, actually remember where he was supposed to meet up. Must be all the whiskey he downed. It was a saloon of some sort...

As he's pondering that, he sees a squad of soldiers heading rapidly towards the north of town. They had their weapons at the ready, so it seems like something interesting was going on...


Kills Iron Horse steps away from Belle as if she'd been burned. The Dog Soldier looks at Belle with...it looks like she can't settle on an emotion. Horror? Shame? Anger?

The arrival of Matt seems to get them moving, however. The two Cheyenne look over at Moses and Art, apparently looking to them for their lead, while the stocky Sioux just scowls.

"Injuns!" someone shouts. "We got a war party of Injuns in the streets!"

Uh-oh. And now there's a squad of blue-uniformed troops heading their way...
Michael David Wilder
 NPC, 7 posts
 Dead Man Walking
 P5 T8 F0 Cha -2 Hench
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 02:42
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
James Wilder:
Michael Wilder:
"Oh. Oh damn." Michael says. "Sorry. I...I just...I wish I'd been there, you know? Pay him back for what he did to us."


James Lonefeather:
Jimmy Lonefeather blinks. "You hadn't mentioned that. I guess that explains the explosion."


"The place went pretty crazy ... at the end of the day I'm not sure exactly what happened in that place. Seemed like the building itself was out to get folks..." James said with a slight frown as though he didn't trust his own memories of the situation. "Regardless, we're here hunting Carter who has probably going to ground which means we need Maddox to help out as Jimmy thinks he's the guy in the know."


"Well, then, let's go get him!" Michael says.

Coot nods. "I'm ready to go, if y'all are."

"Sounds good to me." Jackie says. Wild Bill just nods.
Ezekiel Starkweather
 player, 315 posts
 Mountain Man
 P6 T10 W0 F0 Cha 0 w2r4b2
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 12:15
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
In reply to Michael David Wilder (msg # 247):

"Good. Enough jawing already."
He said. He still was mostly watching Bill. Without the Coot 's drink, or Well ' s gun, only the people like Zek had a chance to stop Bill. Those chances where not good.
Freiherr von Steinhof
 player, 401 posts
 Officer and Gentleman
 P6 T5 W1F0 Cha:+2 W0R0B4
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 19:04
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Lieutenant Haverford:
Haverford takes the files with him when he leaves, and Von Steinhof heads towards the meeting place...when it occurs to him that he does not, in fact, actually remember where he was supposed to meet up. Must be all the whiskey he downed. It was a saloon of some sort...

As he's pondering that, he sees a squad of soldiers heading rapidly towards the north of town. They had their weapons at the ready, so it seems like something interesting was going on...



Leopold flicked a speck of dust from his coat, folded his hands behind his back and strode after the troopers.
The Stray
 GM, 2027 posts
 The Marshal
 'round these parts
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 19:13
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
The soldiers are heading toward what looks like a group of people gathered over by the Mint. He sees a large black man, a red-headed man dressed like a native, three actual natives, that crazy scientist lady who'd been running around, someone with a marshal's badge, and that Maddox fellow.

Someone is screaming about Indians assaulting people, though it doesn't look like anyone's assaulting anyone at the moment. Also, he recognizes the red-headed man and two of the indians -- The man was the one with him when Black Kettle was killed.
Moses
 player, 543 posts
 A prophet or a lunatic?
 P6 T8 W0F0 Cha-2 W1R0B3L2
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 19:19
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Union Troops:
Kills Iron Horse steps away from Belle as if she'd been burned. The Dog Soldier looks at Belle with...it looks like she can't settle on an emotion. Horror? Shame? Anger?

The arrival of Matt seems to get them moving, however. The two Cheyenne look over at Moses and Art, apparently looking to them for their lead, while the stocky Sioux just scowls.


Moses sighs and reaches out towards Belle. "You have much pain, Belle Ivers. And Kills Iron Horse has much pain. Little Crow, too. Everyone has pain. We carry it with us, like Buraq carried Mohammed to Jerusalem. When the load becomes to heavy, we lash out."
He takes a few steps and moves precisely between the two women, reaching out a hand towards them both. His staff falls into the mud, forgotten for now.
"Will at least you two allow Moses to bear some of your burden?"

Union Troops:
"Injuns!" someone shouts. "We got a war party of Injuns in the streets!"

Uh-oh. And now there's a squad of blue-uniformed troops heading their way...


Moses looks toward the men, then up into the sky. "Lord... Thy humble servant begs your help. Enough have died today."

He looks at Art, Little Crow and Walks the Night Alone. "Let Moses be your shield and comfort." then looks back towards the soldiers.
Maddox
 NPC, 107 posts
 Gunslinger
 P7 T8 (2) W0 F0 Cha 0
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 19:55
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
"They're not a war party, see you, they've just never seen a redhead beside the ginger there," Maddox calls over to the soldiers from cover of the boardwalk, physically flinching if that draws Moses' attention. "They're waiting for Wells, say they've got fair buisness with her, science fiction or church, I can't tell that at all."

"Well I did warn them," he says uneasily, rubbing his arm as though cold, and attempts to slide away inside.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:02, Sun 19 Feb 2017.

Belle Ivers
 player, 303 posts
 Iron Horse Whisperer
 P:6 T:5 W:0 F:0 W3R1B1
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 20:00
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Before she can answer Moses' question, Belle stops to address the looming problem.

"A worthy inquiry sir, but might I make an attempt to prevent a horrendous misunderstanding first?  As much as it pains me to say it, my Massachusetts based ancestry may avail us if I should speak to these gentlemen, some of whom may be familiar with me from before..."

Belle raises her hands and turns to face the soldiers.

"No, please do not be so unduly alarmed, it is no such thing as that gentlemen, I assure you.  They merely stopped to ask for directions about town.  In fact I believe they were just communicating to me they wish to be expeditious about their business.  It's okay, I'm a mechanic.  I can tell."
The Stray
 GM, 2028 posts
 The Marshal
 'round these parts
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 22:58
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
((OOC: Alrighty, I think I'ma need a cooperative Persuasion roll from you folks, -4 for the Intolerance these soldiers have towards indians...))
Belle Ivers
 player, 304 posts
 Iron Horse Whisperer
 P:6 T:5 W:0 F:0 W3R1B1
Sun 19 Feb 2017
at 23:29
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Nobody ever listens to the mechanic.

17:28, Today: Belle Ivers rolled 0,-3 using 1d4-6,1d6-6, rerolling max with rolls of (4+2)6,3.  LOL Nope.

lol yeah Belle is kind of TERRIBLE at this sort of roll.

Maddox
 NPC, 108 posts
 Gunslinger
 P7 T8 (2) W0 F0 Cha 0
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 07:51
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Maddox has left the scene to itself.

[[07:49, Today: Maddox rolled -5,-3 using d4-6,d6-6, rerolling max with rolls of 1,3.  persuadin'. Predictably.]]
Matthew Broaddale
 player, 373 posts
 US Marshal
 P5 T5 W0 F0 Cha 0 w0r0b2
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 15:31
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Matt, realizing Maddox could use a shoulder to lean on, headed inside, offering little-to-no
help.


OOC: Bah.
07:27, Today: Matthew Broaddale rolled 3,3 using 1d4,1d6, rerolling max with rolls of 3,3.  Persuasion Reroll with a white .
07:27, Today: Matthew Broaddale rolled 1,3 using 1d4-2,1d6-2, rerolling max with rolls of 3,5.  Persuasion Help please..

Ezekiel Starkweather
 player, 316 posts
 Mountain Man
 P6 T10 W0 F0 Cha 0 w2r4b2
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 15:50
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Union Troops:
"Injuns!" someone shouts. "We got a war party of Injuns in the streets!"


Zek heard the cry, and glanced back at Bill and the Coot. Then he glanced back into the direction of the scream once more. "Bill...keep an eye on the old man for me, ok?"

He headed for the cries of panic, most likely a mistake but he did so anyways. He saw the lady scientist trying to talk down the Union Troops, and saw Marshal Broaddale and Maddox there as well. Clearly they where better off trying to make the troops stand down-but it did not seem like they where having any luck.

"Hey! You folks are pestering my injuns! These are my trackers-and they work for me. I got bounties to find-and the lady in question is needed for our work. So can't a man make a living around here?" He turns to the native people in question, and speaks in their language. It even changes up in mid sentence.

[Language unknown:  "T atint oul, arunil alate adwesi. Osver to nte etnt is u icasonive. U noon'isev und fohe ounonsles, tiopa latst ion mios der..."]

[Language unknown:  "I ding tr, yinenture plos prntes. Il po son trck ce sa cafoer. Mo houandsomers era ofpre ularni, er pre po beme ur..."]

[Language unknown:  "Re dinnd ousdi, nothth itli nocece. Reant chal icce enof k m cecela. M eenaliwh lar thami oreterame, ntihe ver entce res ill..."]

OOC:
10:50, Today: Ezekiel Starkweather rolled 2,3 using 1d6,1d6, rerolling max with rolls of 2,3.  Persuasion without mods.

10:51, Today: Ezekiel Starkweather rolled 4 using 1d6, rerolling max with rolls of 4.  red chip.

I am appealing to the intolerance of the men, so the -4 may not apply. In addition, I am saying in the language of the Indians for them to play along, so that may add a bonus to my roll.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:54, Mon 20 Feb 2017.

Logan West
 player, 302 posts
 U.S. Marshal
 P6 T5 W0 F0 Cha+2 1W0R4B
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 16:26
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
In reply to Catherine Hays Cox (msg # 235):

"Just like when we were kids," he said with a smile. "You've always gotta friend in me, Katy. And if you need me to have your back, I'll have it. I did talk to Miss Wells earlier, and she told me a mighty strange story, but I believed it. She had information that paid off, and basically predicted certain…aspects of the situation with the saloon, though she did stop myself and my associate from puttin' paid to a nasty deader that's been runnin' around by the name o' Janet Weiss. I believe she's wanted by your people too. She ain't got the head cold bad, but she's just rotten at the core, and I ain't talkin' 'bout decay. Other than that, as far as most things are concerned, I figure on listenin' to Miss Wells and takin' heed," he said.

He paused to listen as she interjected a comment to a few of the other men.

"Who are those two? You talk like you know 'em. The one fella I saw earlier was the one tryin' to get a duel in the streets with Darius Carter. The other I ain't seen yet."
Catherine Hays Cox
 player, 223 posts
 Texas Ranger
 P5 T6 W0 F0 Cha0 W5R0B0L1
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 17:28
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Katy nodded at Logan's acceptance of her offer with a smile that went all the way to her eyes. "I do need someone ta watch my back, yeah. Thanks, Logan."

She looked over toward Jackie Wells, then back to Logan. "Jackie's story was...a lot to swallow. But I'm inclined ta do like ya have. Trust it fer now. It'd be nice ta get her ta Austin so they could hear what she had ta say, though that don't look likely ta happen soon. As fer Janet Weiss....that's the other reason I'm here. Pursuin' Elmira Whateley who, as you say, is wanted fer questionin'. Course if she's rotten ta the core like ya say, mebbe best ta simply put that particular case ta rest."

Katy looked over at James Wilder when Logan asked his question, then back to the Marshal. "Fella I know's named James Wilder. He's a bounty hunter, and a purty good one at that. Met him in Amarillo while we were both huntin' a fella named Pete Hutter. That fella in the bandages? Seems ta be Marshal Wilder, a lawman in Arizona and one o' James' family that was killed by Darius Carter. Glad ta see he's with the SPADA now, though I gotta say he's a long way from home." Of course so was the Kingsnake, but he was always travelling a bit more, anyway.

She looked over at Logan and pulled out a copy of the Epitaph that she had purchased earlier in the day. "As fer that duel, ya heard o' the Wild Bunch?" She showed Logan the article about them. "I'd heard rumors they've been workin' with Carter in these parts. I don't imagine Carter's showin' up alone in the middle o' Deadwood. He'll have a plan ta get out. And it's prolly gonna include these folks. If my hunch is right, that means we gotta chance ta take 'em all down."
Jackie Wells
 NPC, 215 posts
 Law Dog
 P7 T8(2)W1F0 Cha+2 7W0R2B
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 17:51
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
Katy sees Jackie watching the pair of them. She's not terribly far away, after all.

"Ahem. My ears are burnin' a bit." She says to Logan. "'Puttin' paid.' To someone in custody at the time. You're startin' to sound like Zeke. Don't think for a second I like that little snake, but she wasn't 'runnin' around.' You find her doin' shit outside a jail cell, by all means feel free to turn her head into a canoe."

She looks over at the Wilder brothers and Lonefeather. "Wilder and his partner were part of the posse that Bullock and I put together to stop the cult gunnin' for him. Jack McCall was part o' that posse, too, 'cause he was the only one who knew where they was hidin'."

"Wait." Wild Bill says. He looks over at Jackie. "Where's McCall now?" His fingers curl over his empty holsters.

Jackie winces. "Yeeeeeaaaaaah. That's another long story. I'll tell it at the mint, 'cause it ain't the only issue around."
James Wilder
 player, 491 posts
 Gunslinger
 P5 T6 F- W- FC:W3R1B0
Mon 20 Feb 2017
at 18:20
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
James just shakes his head at all the talking, he hadn't quite expected all these people to be around when he and Jimmy had headed out.

OOC: Where is everyone? Lots of talking and I'm not sure who I'm supposed to actually be listening to ...

This message was last edited by the player at 19:02, Mon 20 Feb 2017.

The Stray
 GM, 2032 posts
 The Marshal
 'round these parts
Tue 21 Feb 2017
at 01:44
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))


((OOC: Logan, Katy, the Wilder Brothers, Coot, Wild Bill, James Lonefeather, and Kingsnake Cantrell are currently all in the Woolly Buffalo, in the south of town.

Freiherr Von Steinhoff, Moses, Art, Little Crow, The Dog Soldiers, Belle, Maddox, Matthew Broaddale, and now Zeke are all in the general vicinity of the Mint Gambling Hall, up in the north part of town.))

The Stray
 GM, 2035 posts
 The Marshal
 'round these parts
Tue 21 Feb 2017
at 03:19
Re: Chapter 6.1: Storm's a-comin' ((Deadwood))
((OOC: I'm splitting this thread in two, one for the Woolly Buffalo group, and one for the Mint Gambling Saloon group. I'll combine the threads when everyone's in the same place.))