E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian.   Posted by DainXB - GM.Group: 0
DainXB - GM
 GM, 313 posts
Tue 20 Aug 2013
at 02:35
E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian
Ty'daal:
Upon returning to the oceans near Hawai'i, you first checked in at your crashed spacecraft, grounded in the rough undersea canyons north of Moloka'i. Things seemed to be as you left them; minimal energy usage from the power core, avionics and sensors stable, flight systems and hyperdrive totally unusable.

Except... the water tastes odd this day, and you don't see as many of the local fish species about as you did just two weeks ago. Your new acquaintance Amm-Fib'ian is very technically minded; perhaps he might be able to solve this mystery...

[OOC: Describe your spacecraft, and give it a name or a designation if you want.]
Ty'daal
 player, 103 posts
 Stamina: 12/12
 Determination: 2/4
Tue 20 Aug 2013
at 22:12
Re: E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian
The Deep Titan class vessel Kraken's Wrath was once one of the mightiest vessels produced by the Forger caste's workshops far in the depths of the Flamehammer Dive, a volcanic vent filled series of canyons on his native world. It was a long sleek vessel, it's flowing curves being both aero and aquadynamic. It's front swept in to a fine, rapier like point. It was designed primarily for water breathing species, but sections could be drained to allow for visitors who needed any manner of other atmosphere to survive. The bridge of the ship was located midway down the hull of the ship and consisted of a dome-like structure of bluish color which rose from the dorsal side of the vessel. It's  scarred engines were tucked into a recession in the aft ventral section, connected to the now damaged engine room.

Ty'daal sat on the bridge his hands steepled together pondering  the odd environmental changes he had noticed in the past few hours. He had reached out to Amm-Fibian, the only other being remotely close to himself in this strange, alien world. He trusted the being a great deal when it came to his current home, more than the humans who, though a few had earned his respect, he believed would exploit the technology he had brought with him.
Amm-Fibian
 player, 176 posts
 Currently - Fishman
 Determination: 3
Tue 20 Aug 2013
at 23:34
Re: E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian
Amm-Fibian swims up to the ship, impressed by the design.
He makes his way inside, locating his warrior friend.

"The water here has a strange texture. Is it possible your Star-Sea craft is affecting the environment?... Oh, and greetings."

OOC:  Amm-Fibian rolled 2,4 using d6,d6 ((2,4)) Roll = -2
Int 9, Investigation +2, Total 9
Ian is trying to examine the surrounding area and make a Sherlockian assessment as he approaches.

DainXB - GM
 GM, 317 posts
Wed 21 Aug 2013
at 23:19
Re: E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian
Ty'daal:
[OOC: Nice description! And you threw in a caste-based culture for me to play with, too!]

Ian:
The water tastes slightly foul--there's no reason Ty'daal would recognize the "flavor", he stays well away from inhabited areas of the islands--but you recognize some components of it: It tastes like the water near Pearl Harbor, and Nimitz Bay, and the marina where Detective Jones moors his houseboat. Industrial lubricants, tolulene, benzene, perhaps a trace of acetone as well. None of which seem likely components to be leaking out of an advanced alien Star-Sea Drive...
Amm-Fibian
 player, 177 posts
 Currently - Fishman
 Determination: 3
Wed 21 Aug 2013
at 23:27
Re: E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian
"Hmmmm... Lack of sea life, Industrial odors. Have you noticed anything strange in this area? Someone either has an interest in something that is here, or in your Star-Sea Craft."
Ty'daal
 player, 104 posts
 Stamina: 12/12
 Determination: 2/4
Wed 21 Aug 2013
at 23:38
Re: E3S3 - Crashed Alien Spacecraft - Ty'daal, Ian
Ty'daal turns a stern gaze on his friend and speaks slowly, a hint of dangerous fury in his voice, "If the surface dwellers try to seize or even trespass into my home, they will find far more than they have bargained for. I have not noticed anything though, now that you ask."

The warrior smoothly pushes away from the throne like chair drifting through the water , "However, I am certainly prepared to seek out the answer to this mystery."