Primary Adventure Thread.   Posted by GM Joe.Group: 0
GM Joe
 GM, 640 posts
Fri 20 Mar 2015
at 18:19
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Raz'Raghar:
((OOC is it necessary for me to state I am using observation to determine more info - or do you take that into consideration?))


"Can't tell what it is really"

(How fast is the being moving... fast as a horse, slow as a dwarf ...etc. Can I tell any colors on it- is it fur covered - Do my dwarven eyes help me at all?)


(OOC: I take that into consideration rolling secret checks)

IT moved about as fast as a Humanoid would, colors? Dark brownish and dark grey, Fur? Your not sure moved by the small area you saw it in to fast.

Dwarven eyes? No it is currently daylight.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 410 posts
Fri 20 Mar 2015
at 23:02
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Raz goes to the door and opens it and steps out side he gestures for those without feet injuries to join him and if they do he waits for them to come out and closes the door
"Oi'm a dwarf ta be sure and were not a patient lot by any means... lets find out whats out there... I need ta head ta the settlement as it is...."

Raz will take up a position that puts his back to the cliff facing the woods. wants to keep both sideof of the cabin in sight (ie so he sees the front of the cabin)
GM Joe
 GM, 641 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 02:52
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Raz'Raghar:
Raz goes to the door and opens it and steps out side he gestures for those without feet injuries to join him and if they do he waits for them to come out and closes the door
"Oi'm a dwarf ta be sure and were not a patient lot by any means... lets find out whats out there... I need ta head ta the settlement as it is...."

Raz will take up a position that puts his back to the cliff facing the woods. wants to keep both sideof of the cabin in sight (ie so he sees the front of the cabin)



Not sure that made any sense.. The door empties east towards the woods..

The cliff is to the west (the back of the cabin hangs over the cliff.

The shadowed movement you saw fled across the north side of the cabin from the woods towards the cliff.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 411 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 03:27
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
ok back to a wall.... facing where I saw the movement
GM Joe
 GM, 642 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 04:21
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
You come out the front door, your not sure if anyone is following yet, Looking to your left (to the north) you see the corner of the Cabin blocking your view of the north side and the cliff. You don't see anything beyond the cabin to the north but woods.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 412 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 04:27
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Close going to step away from cabin axe and half to hand. While keeping the north corner in sight move away so I can see the north woods and that side of the cabin. Don't want Togo peeking around the corner and get my face ripped off
GM Joe
 GM, 643 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 05:21
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
quote:
Close going to step away from cabin axe and half to hand.


That sentence didn't make complete sense to me :-P

Waiting on Theo or Michel to respond with actions.
Theodericus
 player, 158 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 15:49
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Theo moved out out, moving toward where he heard the noise. He drew his sword, holding it two handed. "Who is out there? This cabin is currently occupied."
Michel
 player, 242 posts
Sat 21 Mar 2015
at 18:03
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Still lame -- a reference to his leg, not a comment on his character -- Michel hobbles to the doorway armed with his bow and arrow (and buckler).  Once there, he leans against the door jamb, surveying the area.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 413 posts
Sun 22 Mar 2015
at 01:32
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
In reply to Michel (msg # 942):axe and shield in hand
GM Joe
 GM, 644 posts
Tue 24 Mar 2015
at 04:35
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
You peer around the corner, and see nothing on the north side of the cabin.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 414 posts
Tue 24 Mar 2015
at 15:13
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Move around the cabin keeping my back to the wall ...looking for our visitor....
GM Joe
 GM, 645 posts
Tue 24 Mar 2015
at 17:21
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
you think you heard a Door close coming from the cliffs edge.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 415 posts
Wed 25 Mar 2015
at 02:30
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Move quickly to the Cliff edge and go down the path to the cave
GM Joe
 GM, 646 posts
Wed 25 Mar 2015
at 03:09
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
anyone else with actions?
Michel
 player, 243 posts
Wed 25 Mar 2015
at 17:51
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Michel remains propped against the doorway, scouring the area for hostile invaders.

He also keeps an eye out for Remy, who is out there . . . somewhere . . . scouting.
Theodericus
 player, 159 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2015
at 00:01
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Theo will move with Raz.
GM Joe
 GM, 647 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2015
at 00:20
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Raz, and theo move down to the ledge.

You will need to make the FOA checks to get across as usual.
Theodericus
 player, 160 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2015
at 01:49
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
In reply to GM Joe (msg # 951):

21:48, Today: Theodericus rolled 15 using 1d20+9. FOA.
Raz'Raghar
 player, 417 posts
Tue 31 Mar 2015
at 18:35
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
13:34, Tue 31 Mar 2015: Raz'Raghar rolled 17 using 1d20+10 ((7)).


((sorry for the delay on things - I was at Gary Con and did not get back till yesterday.))
Raz'Raghar
 player, 418 posts
Thu 2 Apr 2015
at 15:54
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
(((And so we await the mighty GM with the power over life itself .....)))
GM Joe
 GM, 649 posts
Fri 3 Apr 2015
at 03:22
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
You both cross safely and find yourselves in front of the closed door in the cliff wall.
Michel
 player, 244 posts
Fri 3 Apr 2015
at 03:30
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Michel continues holding up the cabin from the doorway.
Theodericus
 player, 161 posts
Sat 4 Apr 2015
at 01:40
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
Theo reaches for the door and eases it open.
GM Joe
 GM, 650 posts
Sat 4 Apr 2015
at 02:25
Re: Primary Adventure Thread
The door appears to be barred from the inside.

you hear a female Voice call from within.

"Go away! Please, Leave me alone!"

OOC closing this thread to begin a new Thread as this has about reached max posting limits.

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:49, Sat 04 Apr 2015.