Cultists by the docks.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 5486 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 19:30
Cultists by the docks
 The two robed and hooded men with the empty cart move past the fish stall, and towards an alleyway...
Ardenas Barehand
 player, 1059 posts
 Human martial artist with
 a few spells on the side.
Mon 24 Sep 2018
at 21:42
Cultists by the docks
Ardenas continues what he was doing before swatting the imaginary fly, as he speaks in a very low voice while facing Aoife.

"I think the fishmonger signaled them off.  Should we follow them, or find a way to interrogate the fish guy?"
Mancini
 player, 172 posts
 Shrewd Guildsman, Rank 3
 Charisma 2, Voice
Fri 28 Sep 2018
at 01:24
Cultists by the docks
Quickly realizing the fishmonger had tipped them off, Mancini made note of the direction of their movements.  He would have to deal with those idiots directly.  Now how to get out of this deal?

"Well, good sir, I guess I ought to make my leave. I have lots of plans to finish.  Lots of product to buy.  Lots of important guests to invite. I don't know what I was thinking.  I have simply spent too much time here..."

(OOC: 21:22, Today: Mancini rolled 11 using 3d6.  Fast Talk (17).)
Aoife
 player, 449 posts
 Leprechaun
 Priestess of Cerrunos
Fri 28 Sep 2018
at 05:02
Cultists by the docks
In reply to Mancini (msg # 3):

Aoife followed the general direction of the hooded men, looking at wares along the way.
Ardenas Barehand
 player, 1060 posts
 Human martial artist with
 a few spells on the side.
Fri 28 Sep 2018
at 09:01
Cultists by the docks
"Kalima?"  Just in case she hadn't heard.  "Looks like we're going to follow the two men in robes with the cart."
cultist
 NPC, 33 posts
 deluded soul
Tue 2 Oct 2018
at 17:54
Cultists by the docks
In reply to Ardenas Barehand (msg # 5):

As the fishmonger shrugs at Mancini's successful equivocation,  the two hooded men with the cart push their way into an alley, starting to fade from sight...
Aoife
 player, 450 posts
 Leprechaun
 Priestess of Cerrunos
Wed 3 Oct 2018
at 01:54
Cultists by the docks
In reply to cultist (msg # 6):

Aoife moves quickly to keep up with them...looking for somewhere she can hide as well.
Ardenas Barehand
 player, 1061 posts
 Human martial artist with
 a few spells on the side.
Wed 3 Oct 2018
at 09:07
Cultists by the docks
Ardenas waits for the men to turn into the alley, then sprints to the nearer of the buildings backed onto the alley and climbs rapidly to the roof before beginning to move along near the eaves to keep eyes on the hooded men.
cultist
 NPC, 34 posts
 deluded soul
Thu 4 Oct 2018
at 22:23
Cultists by the docks
In reply to Ardenas Barehand (msg # 8):

Ardenas got to the rooftop, but knocked loose a roof tile as he got onto the roof.
They turn about,, and catch a glimpse of Aoife. One reaches into a pouch, and sprinkles something on the ground. The other takes what looks like an iron crowbar and lays it accross the path. They look at eachother and nod, before proceeding.

Ardenas moves soundlessly accross the roof tiles.
Mancini
 player, 173 posts
 Shrewd Guildsman, Rank 3
 Charisma 2, Voice
Fri 5 Oct 2018
at 00:54
Cultists by the docks
Mancini continued along, taking on an air of a petty bureaucrat about his duties.  He scribbled some stuff on a piece of paper, making it seem that he was doing some useful business, but in reality he was following the cultists.  He made sure to follow at an appropiate pace, but he scanned the area for any clues of traps for laid for him or his companions.  The last thing he needed was to die for some moron cultist.


(OOC: 20:44, Today: Mancini rolled 9 using 3d6.  Observation (14)--- to look carefully for traps laid along the way by the cultists.)
Aoife
 player, 451 posts
 Leprechaun
 Priestess of Cerrunos
Fri 5 Oct 2018
at 02:36
Cultists by the docks
In reply to Mancini (msg # 10):

Aoife looks around...