An Errand of Mercy.   Posted by Bellarius.Group: 0
James
 player, 53 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Thu 6 Jun 2019
at 22:53
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 47):

"You are the ones who stole those items. Give them to me, or face the consequences. Your choice."

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:47, Sat 08 June 2019.

Ruffian
 NPC, 4 posts
 Common robber
Sat 8 Jun 2019
at 01:50
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 47):

" It is mine now, you tramp! All of it is ours by right of possession"

All three men are now wielding swords!
James
 player, 54 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Wed 12 Jun 2019
at 00:25
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Ruffian (msg # 49):

"I know the truth. Lower your weapons, and no one has to be hurt. If not, well..." his pause should hopefully tell then to stand down.
Ruffian
 NPC, 5 posts
 Common robber
Wed 12 Jun 2019
at 18:46
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to James (msg # 50):

Not wanting to give up their ill gotten gains, they press it.

The tall thin one immediately throws a large knife at Elodie, but seems surprised when it just misses her. the other two have swords up, and the knife thrower as well ( he seems to be ambidexterous)
James
 player, 55 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Thu 20 Jun 2019
at 18:46
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Ruffian (msg # 51):

At the knife being thrown James will draw his mailed fists and prepare for a fight.
Narrator
 GM, 6485 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 20 Jun 2019
at 19:41
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to James (msg # 52):

Due to your reflexes, both you and Percival can act before them- make an attack roll!  Their defenses are heightened by the table they are behind, but that is for their roll.
You can make a torso punch with no penalty, or go for the hand or face at -5, (or poke them in the eye at -10)
James
 player, 56 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Thu 20 Jun 2019
at 21:15
An Errand of Mercy
17:13, Today: James rolled 11 using 3d6 with rolls of 4,6,1.  boxing for James vs 13.

17:13, Today: James rolled 2 using 1d6+1 ((1)). damage.

ooc: not sure what I'd be rolling against for Percy? Strength?

Narrator
 GM, 6490 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 21 Jun 2019
at 23:01
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to James (msg # 54):

He should have brawling skill if not boxing
Ruffian
 NPC, 6 posts
 Common robber
Fri 21 Jun 2019
at 23:06
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Narrator (msg # 55):

The man's quilted gambeson takes some of the edge off the blow. He counters by trying to stab James, even as Percival's opponent stabs at him, but neither blow penetrates your armor.
Percival
 player, 33 posts
Wed 26 Jun 2019
at 14:48
An Errand of Mercy
10:47, Today: Percival rolled 13 using 3d6 ((4,4,5)).
10:47, Today: Percival rolled 13 using 3d6 ((4,4,5)).
Narrator
 GM, 6505 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 26 Jun 2019
at 17:25
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 57):

You have struck your opponent twice! Roll damage: 1d6 per attack!
Percival
 player, 34 posts
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 00:27
An Errand of Mercy
20:26, Today: Percival rolled 2 using 1d6.

20:26, Today: Percival rolled 5 using 1d6.  dmg.
Ruffian
 NPC, 7 posts
 Common robber
Tue 2 Jul 2019
at 18:14
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 59):

The man struck by percivbal reels, and tries unsuccessfully to stab him.

The one on James tries to stab him as well, but the blade fails to penetrate his heavy armor.

The third man tries to throw a knife at Tilda the archer, and it glances off her leather armor.
Percival
 player, 35 posts
Wed 31 Jul 2019
at 20:01
An Errand of Mercy
15:58, Today: Percival rolled 13 using 3d6 ((5,6,2)).
16:00, Today: James rolled 8 using 3d6 ((1,2,5)).
16:06, Today: James rolled 5 using 1d6+1 ((4)).
16:08, Today: Percival rolled 3 using 1d6 ((3)).
ooc: Apologies for the very late reply, had vacation then bad storms

This message was last edited by the player at 20:08, Wed 31 July 2019.

Ruffian
 NPC, 8 posts
 Common robber
Wed 31 Jul 2019
at 20:22
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 61):

That was almost a month!

The ruffian on James is reconsidering his life choices, the one on Percival is having trouble standing.

Tilda lets fly an arrow, which nails the knife throwers cloak to the wall,
Percival
 player, 36 posts
Wed 31 Jul 2019
at 20:42
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Ruffian (msg # 62):

16:40, Today: James rolled 12 using 3d6 ((2,5,5)).
16:40, Today: James rolled 6 using 1d6+1 ((5)).
16:42, Today: Percival rolled 9 using 3d6 ((2,5,2)).
16:42, Today: Percival rolled 3 using 1d6 ((3)).

Both men throw punches once more.
Ruffian
 NPC, 9 posts
 Common robber
Wed 31 Jul 2019
at 20:53
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 63):

Percival's opponent collapses.
James' opponent drops his weapon.
Percival
 player, 37 posts
Wed 31 Jul 2019
at 20:56
An Errand of Mercy
"Now, will you all stand down?"
Ruffian
 NPC, 10 posts
 Common robber
Fri 2 Aug 2019
at 00:37
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 65):

"Fine! Take what you want, you brute! I hope you are pleased with yourself, standing up for these two... and their little friend. It is unnatural!"
Percival
 player, 38 posts
Tue 6 Aug 2019
at 01:02
An Errand of Mercy
"I am not the brute. You all were the only ones stealing here, and then tried to lie about being thieves. I hope you know what you did."
Ruffian
 NPC, 11 posts
 Common robber
Tue 6 Aug 2019
at 01:25
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 67):
"Two of them together lessens my chances twofold. I can understand the Sisterhood of the sword, or the axe maids of Labrys, I mean, what man would want them anyway? Ptooey!"
James
 player, 57 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Tue 6 Aug 2019
at 01:28
An Errand of Mercy
Percival and James will gather the stolen items and their things and return back to the tavern.
Tilda
 NPC, 7 posts
 Archer
Tue 6 Aug 2019
at 01:35
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to James (msg # 69):

Tilda, Elodie, and Hugo gather their thingd. Tilda glares at the man who throttled her wife, and knock in his teeth with the hilt of her sword.
She turns to the other, who had just spit.
"You never had a chance with more than your hand, you bastard!"

This message was last edited by the player at 13:06, Tue 06 Aug 2019.

Percival
 player, 39 posts
Tue 6 Aug 2019
at 02:07
An Errand of Mercy
Percival will just nod and smile
Elodie
 NPC, 6 posts
 Sorceress
Tue 6 Aug 2019
at 13:14
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 71):

"Come on, Tilda, this piece of shit isn't worth it. Let's just go."

You step out of the back room and out of the bar. You see a cluster of people by the building accross the street.


New in Town is the thread. You can pass through, or continue in this thread.

The trio have paid you $133. Hugo holsters his axe and tries tuning his mandolin.