An Errand of Mercy.   Posted by Bellarius.Group: 0
Bellarius
 player, 41 posts
 elven Secretary
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 00:50
An Errand of Mercy
After returning to the guild, and heading to their quarters on the second floor, Camilla's secretary Bellarius gestures for the two knights to enter the antechamber of the large conference room.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:19, Sun 31 Mar 2019.

Percival
 player, 28 posts
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 16:50
An Errand of Mercy
Percy and James both enter the antechamber of the conference room, smiling at the elf. "However can we help you?" Percy asked.

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:35, Sun 31 Mar 2019.

Camilla
 player, 81 posts
 Guild Broker
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 20:09
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 2):

The inner set of doors open, and a large, lovely women gestures for you to come inside.
"Baronet James, Percival, come inside. These folk need your help"
 Three individuals are sitting at a large conference table, all seem recent victims of violence.

Sitting together are a pair of short haired young women, one with a split lip, the other with a line of bruising accross her throat.
Accross from them is a burly, bearded dwarf with a black eye.

This message was last edited by the GM at 12:57, Sun 19 May 2019.

James
 player, 41 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 20:19
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Camilla (msg # 3):

James was in shock as he saw the supposed victims of violence. "However can I help you?" he asked, concerned about them.

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:36, Sun 31 Mar 2019.

Tilda
 NPC, 1 post
 Archer
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 23:45
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to James (msg # 4):

"Elodie and I were at the Harp on amateur night, listening to Hugo. We had a few, and were a little loud on the way out."
Elodie
 NPC, 1 post
 Sorceress
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 23:53
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 5):

"Then I felt something slip over my throat, and I couldn't breathe"
Tilda
 NPC, 2 posts
 Archer
Sun 31 Mar 2019
at 23:55
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Elodie (msg # 6):

"Before I could do anything, they grabbed my arms and another drew my sword."
Hugo
 NPC, 1 post
 Dwarf would be bard
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 00:05
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 7):

"I kicked the one who had grabbed the sword, but there was a third. It started going south from there"
You can see that he has a ripped earlobe.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:08, Mon 01 Apr 2019.

Tilda
 NPC, 3 posts
 Archer
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 00:07
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 7):

" The one who had Elodie said he was going to squeeze the life out of her if we didn't give them everything. They cut my bowstring."
Elodie
 NPC, 2 posts
 Sorceress
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 00:08
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 9):

"They took my wand, and our wedding rings!"
Hugo
 NPC, 2 posts
 Dwarf would be bard
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 00:10
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Elodie (msg # 10):

"They took my axe, my lute, my earring, all of our coin, and then they beat us."

This message was last edited by the player at 00:10, Mon 01 Apr 2019.

Tilda
 NPC, 4 posts
 Archer
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 00:12
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Hugo (msg # 11):

"We had a little coin left in our rooms, it is all we were able to pull together, $234. It is everything. We want our stuff back, and we need your help."
Percival
 player, 29 posts
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 02:36
An Errand of Mercy
"I understand, and you will have our help. Do you have any information on the people who did this to you all?"

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:16, Mon 01 Apr 2019.

Hugo
 NPC, 3 posts
 Dwarf would be bard
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 19:18
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 13):

"There were three of them, two about your size, one a little leaner. They were all men in their twenties, local, not foreign, little rough around the edges, wearing, I suppose what the young toughs wear, hooded claks and gambesons."

This message was last edited by the player at 19:19, Mon 01 Apr 2019.

Elodie
 NPC, 3 posts
 Sorceress
Mon 1 Apr 2019
at 19:23
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Hugo (msg # 14):

"I don't remember their faces. They smelt of armangac and their breath was foul. I know a spell that will let me find my wand."
Percival
 player, 30 posts
Tue 2 Apr 2019
at 00:45
An Errand of Mercy
"I am glad to help, as much as I can."

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:25, Tue 02 Apr 2019.

Tilda
 NPC, 5 posts
 Archer
Tue 2 Apr 2019
at 21:28
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 16):

"Thank you! We need to get started directly, hopefully before they sell our things. We can't afford to buy our things back from a fence, but if they have, we may be able to at least find out which one, and try to get our things back."
James
 player, 42 posts
 Knight
 of noble lineage
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 20:03
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Tilda (msg # 17):

"Aye, indeed we must start quickly. Do you remember which way they went?"

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:54, Wed 03 Apr 2019.

Hugo
 NPC, 4 posts
 Dwarf would be bard
Wed 3 Apr 2019
at 20:55
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to James (msg # 18):

"We were a little intoxicated, and afraid too. Elodie had trouble breathing."
Percival
 player, 31 posts
Fri 5 Apr 2019
at 17:19
An Errand of Mercy
"I understand. I will gather what information I can and then  hunt down these thieves."

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:00, Fri 05 Apr 2019.

Elodie
 NPC, 4 posts
 Sorceress
Fri 5 Apr 2019
at 20:05
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Percival (msg # 20):

The sorceress begins to cast a spell, looking deep into the cup of water before her.

"The have it still, in a room... in redlight... it is a tavern... the bartender is a big bearded man with a scar... they are dicing for it... there are people playing darts..."
Camilla
 player, 82 posts
 Guild Broker
Tue 9 Apr 2019
at 15:21
An Errand of Mercy
In reply to Elodie (msg # 21):

"Now all you need do is find a tavern in redlight with a dart team and a bartender as such."