Rice Run.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Chye Isuel
 player, 1611 posts
 Osu! Ora Chye Iseul!
 Dragon descended, Youxia
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 15:22
Rice Run
Chye nods solemnly to the spirit.
"She does indeed. Chye has only just met and spoken with her, near the bathhouse. Told her we would call you, Chye has."
Iskander
 player, 1701 posts
 Iskander Cambriel Almonte
 Valdassyan Adventurer.
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 15:24
Rice Run
Iskander is inside, fanning the incense, for the ritual.
Narrator
 GM, 7131 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 20:27
Rice Run
In reply to Iskander (msg # 500):

That leaves Chou-Zen alone with the filth eater.
Chou-Zhen Mou
 player, 959 posts
 Not quite right but
 a mage none the less
Wed 18 Dec 2019
at 23:36
Re: Rice Run
Narrator:
That leaves Chou-Zen alone with the filth eater.


OOC: Correct; the filth eater seemed unconscious at last check, and Chou-Zhen is standing over him with lightning whip ready, waiting for someone to return with red silk cordage (or word that there's none to be had).
Miko
 NPC, 29 posts
 Catfolk
Thu 19 Dec 2019
at 21:28
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Chou-Zhen Mou (msg # 502):

The cat girl enters l, and pulls a spool of red silk ribbon from her pouch."The master took unusual precautions. This should bevenough to bind it."
Iskander
 player, 1702 posts
 Iskander Cambriel Almonte
 Valdassyan Adventurer.
Thu 19 Dec 2019
at 21:33
Re: Rice Run
"Always the resourceful one, Miko-san."
Iskander praises.
Chou-Zhen Mou
 player, 960 posts
 Not quite right but
 a mage none the less
Thu 19 Dec 2019
at 22:25
Re: Rice Run
"Excellent foresight on his part, and well done for remembering it was there.  Is one of you skilled with knots?  It would be a shame to soil that beautiful silk and then have the creature escape."
Iskander
 player, 1703 posts
 Iskander Cambriel Almonte
 Valdassyan Adventurer.
Thu 19 Dec 2019
at 23:13
Re: Rice Run
"I can bind it with ship's knots. If my job here is done, let's go do it."
Miko
 NPC, 30 posts
 Catfolk
Fri 20 Dec 2019
at 14:54
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Chou-Zhen Mou (msg # 505):


"I am skilled in the arts of Shibari and kinbaku. I can certainly  secure this one, although I will need salt water to wash my hands."
Iskander
 player, 1705 posts
 Iskander Cambriel Almonte
 Valdassyan Adventurer.
Fri 20 Dec 2019
at 15:13
Re: Rice Run
Iskander nods, and keeps fanning the incense.
Narrator
 GM, 7144 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 20 Dec 2019
at 20:51
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Iskander (msg # 508):

Iskander is in another building.
Chou-Zhen Mou
 player, 961 posts
 Not quite right but
 a mage none the less
Sat 21 Dec 2019
at 00:05
Re: Rice Run
"I don't know that we need shibari here, but a secure binding, to hold this creature from escaping or doing more mischief when it wakes.  And once again, my thanks for your assistance.

"I think we can obtain salt water in the bath house or from the shaman, once they have finished their summoning."


Chou-Zhen lets his lightning whip lapse, and helps hold the filthy creature while Miko ties it.
Village worker
 NPC, 4 posts
 Laborer
Mon 23 Dec 2019
at 18:00
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Chou-Zhen Mou (msg # 510):

After securely binding the creature, Miko steps out to obtain some salt, and, seeing a woman of the village outside, calls to her and asks for salt. The woman poinrs to a hut.
Chou-Zhen Mou
 player, 962 posts
 Not quite right but
 a mage none the less
Mon 23 Dec 2019
at 23:31
Re: Rice Run
"Wait, Miko!  You shouldn't go alone with these yokai about.  This one is bound, I will accompany you."
Village worker
 NPC, 5 posts
 Laborer
Tue 24 Dec 2019
at 15:57
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Chou-Zhen Mou (msg # 512):

The woman who was speaking to Miko steps furtively away as soon as Chou-Zen steps out of the Outhouse.
Ales Konstantin
 player, 793 posts
 Spellsword
Wed 25 Dec 2019
at 08:49
Re: Rice Run
If Ales is no longer needed with the ritual, Ales proceeds to see the village elder to ask for the supplies he needs to make his "gift" for the robber barons.

(Ooc: sanctified rice and/or salt, vessels for containing filth eater)
Village elder
 NPC, 10 posts
 Venerable Sahudese
Thu 26 Dec 2019
at 23:19
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 514):

The elder contemplates the request.
"You wish to pickle the filth eater and give it to these gaijin bastards? Hah!" He laughs heartily.

"In the supply hut are some earthenware vessels used for brewing pickled cabbage. One of those onggi should fit our friend, and there is a large cauldron we use for making stew on the harvest festival. Both have lids, but you may want to seal them with clay. I suppose the shaman mightnhave sanctified rice, but the river water can be salted as well...."
He looks with horror at a damp spot on the wall that is starting to spread...

This message was last edited by the player at 23:27, Thu 26 Dec 2019.

Chye Isuel
 player, 1613 posts
Thu 26 Dec 2019
at 23:24
Re: Rice Run

This message was deleted by the player at 00:23, Sun 29 Dec 2019.

Narrator
 GM, 7171 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 26 Dec 2019
at 23:28
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Chye Isuel (msg # 516):

You are accross the village, with the shaman
Ales Konstantin
 player, 794 posts
 Spellsword
Fri 27 Dec 2019
at 00:12
Re: Rice Run
Ales thanks the village elder. He was about to ask him about where he could get some clay for sealing up the vessels when he, too, noticed the growing damp spot on the wall.

In his best Sahudese, he asks if the spirit of Kodokuna Otome-san is with them. "If you are the Weeping Maiden, we have some news on your love."
Yurei
 NPC, 3 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Sat 28 Dec 2019
at 21:05
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 518):

The damp spot grows, until a puddle forms on the floor. A trail of damp footprints approach.

The elder seems concerned.
Ales Konstantin
 player, 795 posts
 Spellsword
Sun 29 Dec 2019
at 03:41
Re: Rice Run
Ales motions for the elder to get behind him.

Ales begins to chant, a prayer to his goddess of wisdom for knowledge.

(Ooc:
22:37, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 11 using 3d6.  Sense Danger 14.)
Narrator
 GM, 7182 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sun 29 Dec 2019
at 18:31
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 520):

The drowned ghost is seriously dangerous!
Ales Konstantin
 player, 796 posts
 Spellsword
Sun 29 Dec 2019
at 19:21
Re: Rice Run
"Spirit of Kodokuna Otama-san, will you please speak with me? I wish for all involved that no harm come to anyone, even to you, but please know I will protect my comrades and this village with my life if I must."

Ales readies his scimitar.

(Ooc: I have the advantage Spirit weapon.)
Yurei
 NPC, 4 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Tue 31 Dec 2019
at 23:08
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 522):

The drowned maiden manifests locks eyes with you- make a will roll!

The water pooling around herfeet is running access the floor toward the elder!

This message was last edited by the player at 13:54, Wed 01 Jan.