Rice Run.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Yurei
 NPC, 4 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Tue 31 Dec 2019
at 23:08
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 522):

The drowned maiden manifests locks eyes with you- make a will roll!

The water pooling around herfeet is running access the floor toward the elder!

This message was last edited by the player at 13:54, Wed 01 Jan.

Ales Konstantin
 player, 797 posts
 Spellsword
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 00:04
Re: Rice Run
Ales bows respectfully before the manifested spirit, but maintains his eyes fully locked on the Drowned Maiden.

(Ooc:18:58, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 13 using 3d6.  Will 13.)

"Speak, Maiden."
Yurei
 NPC, 5 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 13:56
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 524):

"Abandoned.  Forgotten.  Betrayed. He sent him away!"
Ales Konstantin
 player, 798 posts
 Spellsword
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 15:13
Re: Rice Run
Ales briefly turns to the elder. "Why did you send her lover away? What good would come from separating the couple?"
Village elder
 NPC, 11 posts
 Venerable Sahudese
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 17:17
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 526):

Eying the spreading puddle with distrust, he replies,
"He wanted to build his own house for her, and had no money, and skills only as a woodcarver. He sought me out for mermission to leave and seek his fortune as an adventurer. He recieved it, and never returned."
Ales Konstantin
 player, 799 posts
 Spellsword
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 19:43
Re: Rice Run
Ales turned back to the Maiden. "Your lover has been summoned by the shaman and the apprentice. We learned that he was burned by a dragon with many legs, though our party does not understand what he means. If you wish, we can go and ask if the elder's story is true. If he lies, I will help you bring him to justice."
Yurei
 NPC, 6 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 20:55
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 528):

Seething with rage and singlemindedly bent on revenge, she raises her arm to point at the elder, whou starts sputtering and coughing up water!
Ales Konstantin
 player, 800 posts
 Spellsword
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 13:45
Re: Rice Run
"Hold on Maiden. I give you an opportunity to reunite with your lover, even after death, and you choose revenge. By doing so, you fail to honor the love between you once had."

Seeing the chief beginning to choke on the water, Ales rapidly begins swinging his sword, and as does so, it begins to flame out. Then, he swings his sword and cuts the Maiden.

(Ooc:08:34, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 3 using 2d6+1.  Damage.

08:32, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 14 using 3d6.  Scimitar 15.

08:28, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 14 using 3d6.  Flaming Weapon (14).)
Yurei
 NPC, 7 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 17:12
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 530):

The creature howls as you slice into it. Steam filling the room.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:47, Thu 02 Jan.

Ales Konstantin
 player, 801 posts
 Spellsword
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 18:41
Re: Rice Run
Ales sighs. " I wished not to have had struck you, Maiden, but you left me no choice."

He raises his scimitar up and slices the yorei once more.

(Ooc:13:35, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 8 using 2d6+1.  Damage.

13:34, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 5 using 3d6.  Scimitar 15. Crit???)
Yurei
 NPC, 8 posts
 Long haired spirit
 Of drowned woman
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 20:49
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 532):

The form of the drowned maiden disappears in a cloud of mist.

The elder vomits forth water, and gasps for air.
Ales Konstantin
 player, 802 posts
 Spellsword
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 21:36
Re: Rice Run
(Ooc: Has the Maiden been disposed of?)

This message was last edited by the player at 22:00, Thu 02 Jan.

Narrator
 GM, 7211 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 21:40
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 534):

You cannot tell what happened to her
Ales Konstantin
 player, 803 posts
 Spellsword
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 22:17
Re: Rice Run
Ales begins to chant, using the disgorged water as a focus point for his spell.

17:15, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 6 using 3d6.  Sense Foes 14. (Specifically the Drowned Maiden.)
Narrator
 GM, 7229 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 13:26
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 536):

There is a foe of some kind outside of the room.
Ales Konstantin
 player, 805 posts
 Spellsword
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 16:18
Re: Rice Run
Before leaving to find this foe, Ales checks on the elder.

Then, he goes out and hunts for this enemy.
Village elder
 NPC, 12 posts
 Venerable Sahudese
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 15:13
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 538):

"Go, Ales-san. I will be safe. Go and attend to these yokai!"
Ales Konstantin
 player, 806 posts
 Spellsword
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 15:21
Re: Rice Run
Ales goes in the direction that his spell pointed, keeping a sharp eye out for an attack.

10:21, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 10 using 3d6.  Sense Foes 14.

10:20, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 8 using 3d6.  Perception check vs 13.
Narrator
 GM, 7236 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 17:44
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Ales Konstantin (msg # 540):

You spot damp footprints, and foes in more than one direction.

Who else is outside?
Chye Isuel
 player, 1615 posts
 Osu! Ora Chye Iseul!
 Dragon descended, Youxia
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 22:01
Re: Rice Run
OOC:Chou and Miko, are the ones outside, I believe. Unless Tanaka is outside, as well. Chye and Iskander are with the shaman, and the summoned spirit of the woodcarver,turned adventurer, turned human torch, turned ghost.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:07, Wed 08 Jan.

Chou-Zhen Mou
 player, 963 posts
 Not quite right but
 a mage none the less
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 23:52
Re: Rice Run
Chou-Zhen and Miko are still in the privy, waiting on Ales to return with the necessary containers and materials to imprison the filth eater.  Chou-Zhen, having handled the creature while Miko tied it, tries to avoid touching anything unnecessarily, knowing many things will need to be purified.
Ales Konstantin
 player, 807 posts
 Spellsword
Wed 8 Jan 2020
at 00:29
Re: Rice Run
Ales is following the damp footprints in order to deal with the Drowned Maiden once and for all.
Chye Isuel
 player, 1616 posts
 Osu! Ora Chye Iseul!
 Dragon descended, Youxia
Wed 8 Jan 2020
at 00:54
Re: Rice Run
"What should we do now, Shaman-sama?"
Narrator
 GM, 7242 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 9 Jan 2020
at 21:05
Re: Rice Run
In reply to Chou-Zhen Mou (msg # 543):

Miko headed to the bath house to wash her hands in salted water, and passed a lone woman outside.
Ales espies her also as he tries to watch the footprints, heading toward the shaman's hut.
Within the hut, a damp spot forms on the paper wall.
Ales Konstantin
 player, 808 posts
 Spellsword
Thu 9 Jan 2020
at 21:56
Re: Rice Run
Ales torn between the curiosity of the strange lone woman and the potential threat to the shaman, Ales reluctantly chooses to head to the hut. After looking around, he notices the spot going up the paper walls.

"Show yourself, Drowned Maiden. If you wish to  reunite with your lover, I wish you no harm. If you wish to hurt these villager's, I will be merciless in my defense of them."

Ales looks around for a sign that the Yorei had heard him.

16:50, Today: Ales Konstantin rolled 11 using 3d6.  Perception check vs 13.