Living near the street collapse.   Posted by 'Elga the henormous.Group: 0
Nodwin Zideqick
 player, 471 posts
 Initiate of Vejovis
 FP:7/13 HP:10/10
Wed 13 Nov 2019
at 19:25
Re: Living near the street collapse
Some of the information Nodwin saw was very important.  He will make a point of trying to remember the information, and will even write it down somewhere if he can find the means to do so.
Raquizell
 NPC, 1 post
 Goblin Matriarch
Fri 15 Nov 2019
at 17:13
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 203):
 The goblin matron, looking a little concerned lifts a fresh looking pie.
"That they are. You look a fright. Bad day?"

This message was last edited by the player at 17:17, Fri 15 Nov 2019.

Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 1806 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 10/10
Fri 15 Nov 2019
at 20:07
Re: Living near the street collapse
"Nodwin, imagine t'e first step be kenning where it be, ya?  An since Ymid here don do t'e cardinal directions well an will need to lead... step one should be preppin for t'e walk downstairs."

"Mel?  You're t'e fastest an best at findin, can ye pop out an drag Mario back while we make sure everythin locked up here?"

Mario Crowfoot
 player, 951 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Fri 15 Nov 2019
at 23:40
Re: Living near the street collapse
"You could say that, but nothing a good snack won't correct."  Mario digs up a couple bits and trades them for the pie.  Once he has it in hand, he looks around for the nearest fountain.
Benito Drake
 player, 57 posts
 Respectable shopkeeper
 Can I help you?
Sat 16 Nov 2019
at 08:50
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 207):

Benito is taken aback as he exits, but maintains his self control. Just...

"What the hell? Is some magic in my head?"
Narrator
 GM, 7025 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 16 Nov 2019
at 16:07
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Benito Drake (msg # 208):

The FC was a little worse than that. You are stunned for a few seconds.

Mario finds a fountain.
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 1807 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 10/10
Sat 16 Nov 2019
at 18:33
Re: Living near the street collapse
Narrator:
The FC was a little worse than that. You are stunned for a few seconds.

OOC:  Can we get a quick head count of who all had serious FC results, those more debilitating than a second or two of stunning (aside from Mario)?  Not everyone has checked in, so I'm not sure who all we have with us.

And... where exactly are we?  You say the Ymid has his skiff, did he drag it up into Jareth's room?

Narrator
 GM, 7026 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 16 Nov 2019
at 21:05
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 210):

The skiff is up in Jareth's room ( above the pawnshop), along with the yrgo.

So far Nodwin is good, Jareth, Jocelyn,  and Benito are reasonably  ok, Brodak and Mellarill are out of range, Mario ran away, C and arlene threw up, and Clarence needs to roll.
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 954 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Sat 16 Nov 2019
at 23:42
Re: Living near the street collapse
Mario alternates between taking bites from the pie, and drinking from the fountain, until the pie is consumed.

He then starts walking back toward his new home.  This will take a little longer than getting here did...
Clarence Montague
 player, 255 posts
 Torchbearer
 Spiderboy
Sun 17 Nov 2019
at 00:17
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 212):

Clarence was busy in his own world and was clearly not ready for this.
Nodwin Zideqick
 player, 472 posts
 Initiate of Vejovis
 FP:7/13 HP:10/10
Sun 17 Nov 2019
at 18:54
Re: Living near the street collapse
OOC Nodwin is waiting on the Ymid to respond to his question, and will take a minute off screen when time permits to record as much of what he saw as he can remember.
Ymid
 NPC, 64 posts
 Mysterious sorcerer
 With one huge eye for a h
Sun 17 Nov 2019
at 19:17
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Nodwin Zideqick (msg # 214):

"The majority of these things are closed loops, between extingushment of mortal manifestation and conjuration... except for the most recent summoning... the environs of the larger scale activity are inhabited by numbers of those affiliated with a power. Many of those are moving between two locations, below ground, and at another site, also not far from an area with much past infernal activity... and while I slept, there was a further incursion, brief as it was."


Clarence is faintly nauseous, and may have dampened his hose.
Nodwin Zideqick
 player, 473 posts
 Initiate of Vejovis
 FP:7/13 HP:10/10
Sun 17 Nov 2019
at 19:24
Re: Living near the street collapse
Nodwin nods at the ymid.  Having noticed the rest of his group and the ill effects of his communication, he responds "Our human consciousness is not well suited to the very difficult pictures you have used for communication.  I believe most of my group has taken ill from the content.  Perhaps you could be a bit more gentle the next time?

Once everyone recovers, I would ask that you point us in the right direction so we can attend to this invasion of evil.  If you could assist us with the list that Jareth has, in addition, we would be better equipped to handle the incursion.

Would you be willing to help us, so we can help you?"

Ymid
 NPC, 65 posts
 Mysterious sorcerer
 With one huge eye for a h
Sun 17 Nov 2019
at 21:09
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Nodwin Zideqick (msg # 216):

"Which of my requisites have been acquired?"
Nodwin Zideqick
 player, 474 posts
 Initiate of Vejovis
 FP:7/13 HP:10/10
Sun 17 Nov 2019
at 23:26
Re: Living near the street collapse
Nodwin extinguishes the fire on his staff, and turns to the others in his group.  They looked...a little peaked, like they had just been over-leeched or drained by stirges.  Their color was terrible and Clarance was obviously weaving on his feet.  Nodwin turns back to the Ymid and cocks his head a bit.  "I have not tracked your list, but Jareth has.  He...may need a moment to recover, but he can tell you what we have for you."
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 1809 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 10/10
Mon 18 Nov 2019
at 01:16
Re: Living near the street collapse
"Recover from what?" Jareth sounds unperturbed.  Granted he did reflexively down a shot of moonshine...

"Ya, t'e list we got everthin 'cept all t'e potions of flyin.  T'e is sumptuosus ipsum.  Got one quarter of t'e amount ye requested... but have supplier with eighteen more once t'ere is money to pay for 'em... so... mmm six ounces shy o' what ye needed."

He points absentmindedly towards where Mario was, "Mario... ah yeah.  Mario has most of it.  I got t'e potions."  He pulls out the eight potions of flying.
Clarence Montague
 player, 256 posts
 Torchbearer
 Spiderboy
Mon 18 Nov 2019
at 03:27
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 219):

Clarence did not notice the dampened hose, nor did it do much to alter his...image. Or odour, for that matter. He mutters something about getting used to it, seemingly never!
Mario Crowfoot
 player, 955 posts
 An orphan who grew up
 with bow in hand
Mon 18 Nov 2019
at 10:15
Re: Living near the street collapse
OOC: the meat products ought to be in the compound somewhere, Mario wouldn't walk around carrying those.
Ymid
 NPC, 66 posts
 Mysterious sorcerer
 With one huge eye for a h
Tue 19 Nov 2019
at 00:37
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Mario Crowfoot (msg # 221):

The creature accepts the bundles, and assembles thevarteries and hearts together with the bladders, and sets them into internal sockets in the perimeter of its skiff...then pours the potions into the bladders before sealing them.  The  lead ingot goes into athe glass beaker, and the creature flings a bolt of hissing liquid into it. Through the cork stopper, it inserts two lengths of wire, which then connect to the pig hearts.
The hearts beat, and the fluid circulates through it, and the skiff begins to float about a foot and a half off the ground.

It is a little disturbing to watch...

This message was last edited by the player at 16:26, Thu 21 Nov 2019.

Nodwin Zideqick
 player, 475 posts
 Initiate of Vejovis
 FP:7/13 HP:10/10
Tue 19 Nov 2019
at 00:51
Re: Living near the street collapse
Nodwin observes the procedure quietly.  All he can conclude from this activity is it must be some sort of magic, because he does not sense anything as all of this occurs.  It's all very new to him, although for some reason the actions of the Ymid don't seem so alien as the might have seemed when they first encountered it.

OOC Sooo, when do we get to play "Wierdness Magnet" then...?
Benito Drake
 player, 58 posts
 Respectable shopkeeper
 Can I help you?
Tue 19 Nov 2019
at 01:32
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Nodwin Zideqick (msg # 223):

Benito looks forward to getting back to building...this strange magical stuff confirms his idea that mages can be very strange and dangerous...
Ymid
 NPC, 67 posts
 Mysterious sorcerer
 With one huge eye for a h
Thu 21 Nov 2019
at 16:29
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Nodwin Zideqick (msg # 223):

"Hmm needs just a little more circulant. Was nine available,  or was there another obstruction to acquisition?"
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 1814 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 10/10
Mon 25 Nov 2019
at 23:50
Re: Living near the street collapse
"Like said, sumptuosus ipsum... stupidly expensive.  Didnay fundage t'e supplier's full supply an he doesn't even have enough for ye, be six ounces shy after purchase t'e rest of t'e supply.  Will have cast about t'e ot'er six ounces or brew t'em ourselves."
Nodwin Zideqick
 player, 476 posts
 Initiate of Vejovis
 FP:7/13 HP:10/10
Tue 26 Nov 2019
at 00:15
Re: Living near the street collapse
Nodwin steps to the side so Jareth can talk more directly with the Ymid.  This wasn't his area of expertise, and there was no sense standing in the ay of the discussion.
Ymid
 NPC, 68 posts
 Mysterious sorcerer
 With one huge eye for a h
Wed 27 Nov 2019
at 21:19
Re: Living near the street collapse
In reply to Nodwin Zideqick (msg # 227):

The Ymid looks hard at Jareth, and grabs hold of a fleshy looking bladder at its waist, and squeez3s out several lumps of gold. It peers at the lead ingot in its glass apparatus,  and shapes the lumps of gold into an identical ingot, down to the stamp that was on it.
"Buy out the Alchemists stock, A few dribbles less cn be managed. Ask them for extra lead ingots... it is not neccessary, but may convince them you have hound the philosopher's stone."