New in Town.   Posted by Aemon McCain.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 7310 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 00:18
New in Town
In reply to Anita Drake (msg # 408):

Anita and Marcus have no idea where Leroy is.

He is aware of someone behind him.
Anita Drake
 player, 104 posts
 Hey sweetie
 Lets see your money pouch
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 00:40
New in Town
In reply to Narrator (msg # 409):

Sorry, Anita is aware, or Leroy is? Can we see the clown chasing Rosewood?
Narrator
 GM, 7316 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 01:52
New in Town
In reply to Anita Drake (msg # 410):

He, Leroy, who is near Rosewood,  is aware of the person chasing Rosewood.  The rest of you are nowhere near, but know to rendezvous at the Wastrel's hope.
Leroy du Lac
 player, 148 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 02:04
New in Town
"Hark!, Ye eunuch jelly!"
Leroy taunts!

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 02:05, Fri 24 Jan.

Anita Drake
 player, 105 posts
 Hey sweetie
 Lets see your money pouch
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 02:05
New in Town
In reply to Narrator (msg # 411):

Then, with no other trouble in sight, Anita and presumably Marcus will head to the Wastrels Hope. She takes a few steps, then checks that Marcus is following her. Or she will follow him if he leads...
Purist
 NPC, 20 posts
 Radical racist
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 13:46
New in Town
In reply to Leroy du Lac (msg # 412):

Turning from the taunting pixie, the purist turns and readies his club to deafend jis manhood, giving Rosewood his back...and head.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:20, Fri 24 Jan.

Leroy du Lac
 player, 150 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 14:03
New in Town
09:00, Today: Leroy du Lac rolled 8 using 2d6.  swung axe (crit) 2d6 cutting damage to torso (x1.5).

08:59, Today: Leroy du Lac rolled 4 using 1d6+3.  attack 2: axe ~ 14. (crit!)

08:59, Today: Leroy du Lac rolled 9 using 1d6+3.  kick to groin, heavy, scaled boots. 1d6+3.

08:57, Today: Leroy du Lac rolled 9 using 3d6.  all out attack (2 attacks) attack one 1: kick brawling - 2 (13 or less).

With a battlecry, Leroy rushes the peckerwood, and kicks him in the groin, attempting to double him over, and then follow up, with a vicious, axe blow to the ribs!
"Die, you reprobate!"

This message was last edited by the player at 14:05, Fri 24 Jan.

Narrator
 GM, 7323 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 14:21
New in Town
In reply to Leroy du Lac (msg # 415):

Where the armored groin kick would have left him stunned, the axe strike leaves him dead.
Rosewood
 player, 67 posts
 Pixie
 Wizardling
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 14:39
New in Town
Rosewood fly's down to Leroy du Lac.
The little fairy dementia clearly shows he not very happy at the moment.

He looks at the man and back a Leroy du Lac.
I had your back  Leroy du Lac.  He was going to attack you from behind.
I kept him busy until you dealt with the others.
He was not a very nice creature.  But that was quick and deadly of you.
I hope I never have to do anything like that.  But the world beyond my home seems harder and far more brutal than my home.  I really don't like it.  It is a nasty place.

Can I have ride back to the inn please.
The battle was very draining.


OOC:
Was it just me or did with have a strange leprechaun incursion into this game at one point?

This message was last edited by the player at 20:29, Tue 28 Jan.

Leroy du Lac
 player, 151 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 15:11
New in Town
Leroy will take any valuables, like obvious jewelry, or pouch.
"I've killed four of them today, by my reckoning. One thing is for sure... The swine know we're not laying down for them anymore!"
Leroy speaks to the pixie as he robs the man, and cleans his bloodied axe, on the man's clothes.
"Climb aboard the Leroy express! Next stop, the Wastrel's Hope!" Leroy allows the tired pixie to hitch a ride, and heads to the tavern.

This message was last edited by the player at 15:12, Fri 24 Jan.

Rosewood
 player, 68 posts
 Pixie
 Wizardling
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 15:39
New in Town
Rosewood settles down on Leroy du Lac shoulders and rests as he rides back to the inn.
Marcus Blackthorn
 player, 45 posts
 Archer
 Mercenary for hire
Fri 24 Jan 2020
at 21:39
New in Town
Marcus follows Anita looking about fir anyone following them.
JeanPaul
 NPC, 48 posts
 burly bartender
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 19:16
New in Town
In reply to Marcus Blackthorn (msg # 420):

The four of you arrive back at the Wastrel's Hope  without further incident a few minutes apart.
Anita Drake
 player, 106 posts
 Hey sweetie
 Lets see your money pouch
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 19:37
New in Town
In reply to JeanPaul (msg # 421):

"Well, that was interesting. Did anyone get recognized by anyone who lived?"

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 19:41, Tue 28 Jan.

Marcus Blackthorn
 player, 46 posts
 Archer
 Mercenary for hire
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 19:40
New in Town
Marcus still rubbing his side from the fall says,"That did not go well.  As far know no one is alive to tell the tale."
Leroy du Lac
 player, 152 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 19:41
New in Town
"I need a drink, after that! Will anyone join me?"
Leroy says, finding a seat, where he has a vantage point of who enters and leaves the bar.
"Now we listen, and wait."

This message was last edited by the player at 19:42, Tue 28 Jan.

Anita Drake
 player, 107 posts
 Hey sweetie
 Lets see your money pouch
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 19:43
New in Town
In reply to Leroy du Lac (msg # 424):

"Sure. Juice for me. Where do we go from here? Report back about the group? What was our original assignment?"
Leroy du Lac
 player, 154 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 19:55
New in Town
"The job was to find out and stop those responsible for disrupting the folk's  business and craftsmen, and we know they're capable of arson, and worse. I say we have a drink, and sit here and see what happens, in the aftermath of the chaos, we've just wrought. If nothing happens in a few hours, I say we give our report to Mistress Camilla. The next move is theirs, I would suppose. They'll either sue for peace and send people, or they actually throw down the gauntlet to the guild. We'll just have to wait and see..."

This message was last edited by the player at 10:04, Thu 30 Jan.

Rosewood
 player, 70 posts
 Pixie
 Wizardling
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 20:26
New in Town
As the group sits down with their drinks they find the little Pixie is not his normal self.  His happy light-hearted nature has gone for now.
He has not flown up to his high spot like before.
He is in fact walking or more pacing up and down the table they have their drinks on.
Hands behind his back and very very dark look on his face.
He looks up at.
Thankyou for the use of the Leroy express! It was most welcome after my fight with that man.  Using magic is very tiring.
He walks up and down again few times and then turns to the group.
These Purist.  They are not very nice people right.
You killed them without a thought.  You don't seem to care if they live or die.

He stops for a moment thinking deeply as if deciding something.
They not going to sue for peace.  I think they will pick up the gauntlet and try to shove it down our throats.  She would not care.  It would not be in her nature.  In fact she would love to see as much blood run as possible.  She would find pleasure in it.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:39, Tue 28 Jan.

Leroy du Lac
 player, 155 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 21:19
New in Town
"Well... you got inside, and got a good look. If she is such, then perhaps there's some magic or demonic sway over these people, making them do her bidding. That's the work for a priest, methinks. Sometimes a cleric won't be so mercenary, and be willing to help in such matters. Perhaps we can seek one out, when we know more. I have a feeling we're definitely up against something super natural, maybe even another cult."
Leroy said grimly, as he cointed the dead man's coin.
Rosewood
 player, 71 posts
 Pixie
 Wizardling
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 21:53
New in Town
Rosewood nods.
I saw her shadow.  They don't get it.
The joke is on then and it's a evil joke.
She not human.


Rosewood stops not happy to say the next thing.
She sort of Fay.  But the same way a flesh eating cannibal witch that leads a tribe of savages is human.  If that make any sense.
She clearly controlling them using magic but she directing them in way they want to go anyway.  She delights in pain and blood.  She be just as happy for it to be one of the purist as any other creature.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:55, Tue 28 Jan.

Anita Drake
 player, 108 posts
 Hey sweetie
 Lets see your money pouch
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 22:58
New in Town
In reply to Rosewood (msg # 429):

"The dead guys were trying to kill us, Rosewood, so yes, we had no choice. But if we get the chance, we should find out about that leader. Maybe she is a demon that we need to tell the Haderaum about. I have heard of beautiful demons that control weak willed me to create chaos...that sounds familiar."
Marcus Blackthorn
 player, 47 posts
 Archer
 Mercenary for hire
Tue 28 Jan 2020
at 23:04
New in Town
Marcus curses under his breath,"If they be controlled by a Fay devil then they may be innocent.  I dud not aim for vital spots unless i had too.  Now I shall drink to wash away the guilt."he motions the bar madien for a drink.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:05, Tue 28 Jan.

Anita Drake
 player, 109 posts
 Hey sweetie
 Lets see your money pouch
Wed 29 Jan 2020
at 05:30
New in Town
In reply to Marcus Blackthorn (msg # 431):

"Whether they serve a demon because of dumb choices or willingly, it is of little matter. They serve evil, they risk death. I feel no guilt. But we should aim for the head, definitely. Should we ask the experts, the Haderaum about this?"
Leroy du Lac
 player, 156 posts
 Mercenaire gent d'armes
Wed 29 Jan 2020
at 13:57
New in Town
"I did tell them, they'd best surrender. Perhaps I should've used my club, but the way they came at me, from behind? No quarter!"
Leroy shrugged, then slammed one fist, into his palm.

This message was last edited by the player at 13:58, Wed 29 Jan.