Temple Hill.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 394 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Mon 30 Dec 2019
at 04:30
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Urrun (msg # 221):

"Looks like we opened a portal. Lets see where it goes...."

Hograth readies his axe and shield and prepares to enter it...looking first.
Urrun
 player, 250 posts
Mon 30 Dec 2019
at 22:27
Re: Temple Hill
Maybe no good idea
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 395 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Tue 31 Dec 2019
at 00:28
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Urrun (msg # 223):

"Thought you wanted to get out of this place?"

Can Hograth see or sense anything through the gate?
Urrun
 player, 251 posts
Tue 31 Dec 2019
at 02:53
Re: Temple Hill
Umm yeah, but not to worse place; not know where this go
Narrator
 GM, 7191 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Tue 31 Dec 2019
at 23:30
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Urrun (msg # 225):

Hograth cannot see through the gate. Does he enter or otherwise test it?
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 396 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 03:16
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Narrator (msg # 226):

If he can think of a way to test it, he will. Otherwise, he will ready himself and step through...
Narrator
 GM, 7194 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 15:01
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Hograth Podkarmen (msg # 227):

Hograth steps through the shimmer... and disappears!

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:02, Wed 01 Jan.

Urrun
 player, 252 posts
Wed 1 Jan 2020
at 17:40
Re: Temple Hill
Urrun steps back from the shimmering Gate, unsure of what to do.
Narrator
 GM, 7205 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 2 Jan 2020
at 17:04
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Urrun (msg # 229):

Goran, make a per roll.

Also, your pyre should be outdoors, I will assume you have been dragging bodies outside.

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:05, Thu 02 Jan.

Goran the Marked
 player, 193 posts
 Priest of Hors
Fri 3 Jan 2020
at 15:58
Re: Temple Hill
Yes, have been dragging the bodies outside.

He made the PER roll by a couple.
Narrator
 GM, 7216 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 3 Jan 2020
at 20:29
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Goran the Marked (msg # 231):

You hear an unhappy sound of surprise from Urrun... something happened inside


Lighting pyres at sunset is standard, it is (after trudging all day and all night below) now a bit before noon.
Goran the Marked
 player, 194 posts
 Priest of Hors
Fri 3 Jan 2020
at 23:17
Re: Temple Hill
Goran will check his weapons, arm up, and then head in to support Urrun.
Narrator
 GM, 7227 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 13:24
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Goran the Marked (msg # 233):

Goran finds Urrun in a room ull of blank doorways with a statue pointing at one of the doorways with a staff, while holding a key.
The doorway in question has a shimmering light where blank wall would be, and the bouda stands staring at it, his hackles raised.
Goran the Marked
 player, 195 posts
 Priest of Hors
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 17:58
Re: Temple Hill
Goran will take a second to look about the room, but his weapon is at the ready, and while he does he will ask the Bouda "Hograth...?"

OOC Made all the rolls that might be appropriate in hidden text.  Use one or all of them if appropriate.
Urrun
 player, 253 posts
Mon 6 Jan 2020
at 18:42
Re: Temple Hill
He go there ... I not go.
Narrator
 GM, 7235 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 15:17
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Goran the Marked (msg # 235):

You are uncertain about the nature of this room, the trappings are similar to those of these foreign gods, and not the things you have fought.
Goran the Marked
 player, 196 posts
 Priest of Hors
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 18:24
Re: Temple Hill
"I will make sure he is all right.  Stay here and make sure we have a path back."
As he walks past Urrun, he reaches out a gloved hand to pat the bouda on the shoulder, in what should be a friendly gesture.  Then he proceeds through the portal, morningstar in hand.
Urrun
 player, 254 posts
Tue 7 Jan 2020
at 19:20
Re: Temple Hill
Urrun shakes his head ... Human have foaming lips madness.
Narrator
 GM, 7240 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 9 Jan 2020
at 20:54
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Urrun (msg # 239):

From what Goran can surmise, the dwarf stepped through this rippling surface where wall should be.
Goran the Marked
 player, 197 posts
 Priest of Hors
Thu 9 Jan 2020
at 21:50
Re: Temple Hill
Goran feels on edge, because he hasn't seen anything like this.  Regardless, if Hograth went through, it's his opinion he should as well.  Hograth might need the help, and Goran felt a certain amount of loyalty to him.  Plus, he was confident he could handle anything he met on the other side.  With a long breath to calm himself, and a twitch of the burn mark on his cheek, he steps through the portal.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:53, Thu 09 Jan.

Urrun
 player, 255 posts
Thu 9 Jan 2020
at 22:03
Re: Temple Hill
He looks around for a long stick or better yet a stave to push through and perhaps help these two dumb humans back to this world
Narrator
 GM, 7244 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 10 Jan 2020
at 15:08
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Goran the Marked (msg # 241):

Goran disappears! Urrun is left alone in this room, with no sign of a pole... although one of the evil priests had a staff.
Goran the Marked
 player, 198 posts
 Priest of Hors
Fri 10 Jan 2020
at 15:32
Re: Temple Hill
Goran takes a moment to check his surroundings.  It looked safe to him, but it was cold.  Thankfully he was wearing gauntlets to keep his hands warm.  As he takes in the view, Goran asks Hograth "Where are we?"
Hograth Podkarmen
 player, 398 posts
 Holy Dwarven Warrior
 Of Hades, Get it Right!
Fri 10 Jan 2020
at 22:10
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Goran the Marked (msg # 244):

Hograth is not sure...


Do we continue to post here?
Urrun
 player, 256 posts
Sat 11 Jan 2020
at 03:28
Re: Temple Hill
In reply to Narrator (msg # 243):

He doesn't want anything from an evil priest, but may pull a branch off of Goran's pyre.