The Mug and Cauldron.   Posted by Narrator.Group: archive 0
Aine Walsh
 player, 54 posts
Mon 27 Apr 2020
at 20:01
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Narrator (msg # 736):

So we have dealt with this swarm, or we need to deal with it before we search?

[Private to GM: 4 under perception, search default, will take extra time...]
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 115 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Mon 27 Apr 2020
at 22:26
The Mug and Cauldron
18:16, Today: Svendegard Yurick rolled 12 using 3d6.  scrounging ~ 11.
Axe held high, Sven stands near his sister, poking through the creates...
"Look out!, We've disturbed another nest!"
18:19, Today: Svendegard Yurick rolled 11 using 2d6.  swing, cutting dmg x 1.5 .

18:19, Today: Svendegard Yurick rolled 13 using 3d6.  axe ~ 13.

Sven lays into the swarm, with his axe!
Nana Yurick
 player, 72 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Mon 27 Apr 2020
at 22:30
The Mug and Cauldron
18:18, Today: Nana Yurick rolled 12 using 3d6.  search ~ (default iq-5, 8 or less..).
"Cyka blyyyat!!"
18:21, Today: Nana Yurick rolled 5 using 1d6+1.  swing, cutting dmg x 1.5 .

18:21, Today: Nana Yurick rolled 4 using 3d6.  knife ~ 14.

Nana curses in her native tongue, following up with some impressive knife-work! (critted)
Aine Walsh
 player, 55 posts
Tue 28 Apr 2020
at 07:13
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Nana Yurick (msg # 739):

Aine throws her icy sphere at the nearest Ines...

[Private to GM: Rolled 7 under skill to hit, but minimum damage.]
Aldous Hack
 player, 134 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Tue 28 Apr 2020
at 13:48
The Mug and Cauldron
Aldous dances back from the rats.

"We need a way to kill all the rats in an area at once!"
Aine Walsh
 player, 56 posts
Wed 29 Apr 2020
at 04:47
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 741):

"I can use fire, but it might destroy whatever is in the crates..."
Aldous Hack
 player, 135 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Wed 29 Apr 2020
at 13:38
The Mug and Cauldron
Aldous sheathes his large knife and draws one of the small ones, holding it by the blade in a throwing grip.

"Not just the crates, if they catch we might burn down the whole block!"
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 116 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Wed 29 Apr 2020
at 21:32
The Mug and Cauldron
"No fire! We seem to be doin' just fine, doin' the old fashioned way!"
Sven says, as he hacks into them!

This message was last edited by the player at 21:32, Wed 29 Apr.

Aldous Hack
 player, 136 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Wed 29 Apr 2020
at 23:11
The Mug and Cauldron
"Sure, except for my feet and ankles."

Aldous cocks his right arm back and launches a knife at a chosen member of the swarm, then reaches to the back of his belt to draw another.

[Private to GM: 19:07, Today: Aldous Hack rolled 9 using 3d6.  Knife (thrown) (13 - range - SM -2).
19:08, Today: Aldous Hack rolled -1 using 1d6-2.  Knife damage (imp).
]
Nana Yurick
 player, 73 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 00:30
The Mug and Cauldron
Hehe..Hey! Why don't we skin the big rats, and make him a good pair of boots? Waste not, want not!"
Nana says, as she lays into them (critting, in the process)
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 117 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 00:30
The Mug and Cauldron
*guffaws*
Aine Walsh
 player, 57 posts
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 06:35
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Svendegard Yurick (msg # 747):

"Rat boots? Eeew."

She creates another icy sphere.

[Private to GM: Rolled 6 under skill, Icy Sphere]
Aldous Hack
 player, 138 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 11:20
The Mug and Cauldron
"I don' see as it's any worse 'n boots from a cow, a horse, or a pig.  Don't think rat skin 'll wear. though -- too thin."

This message was last edited by the player at 12:29, Thu 30 Apr.

Aine Walsh
 player, 58 posts
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 11:26
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 749):

"Rats carry so many more diseases than the other animals..."

She says as she flings her sphere at the nearest rats, falling back a bit further.

[Private to GM: Rolled 2 under skill to hir, 5 damage...]
Thorg
 player, 74 posts
 Average Height, Heavy Set
Thu 30 Apr 2020
at 17:43
The Mug and Cauldron
Thorg also joins in, in killing rats


[Private to GM:
10:41, Today: Thorg rolled 5 impaling using 1d6+3.  Spear Thrust Damage.
10:41, Today: Thorg rolled 10 using 3d6.  Spear Thrust.  by 3
]
Narrator
 GM, 7719 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 1 May 2020
at 18:18
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Thorg (msg # 751):

Between you, you erradicate the rats.
There is a metallic sound when Throg stabs into the mess.
Thorg
 player, 75 posts
 Average Height, Heavy Set
Fri 1 May 2020
at 20:03
The Mug and Cauldron
When the rats are dead, he will begin to tap the floor with his spear around where he heard the metallic sound.
Aldous Hack
 player, 139 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Sat 2 May 2020
at 11:09
The Mug and Cauldron
After retrieving the knife he threw, Aldous joins Thorg in searching for the source of the sound, holding his lantern close to better see anything glinting.

OOC: is this room under the street, the stable, or??
Aine Walsh
 player, 59 posts
Sat 2 May 2020
at 12:26
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 754):

Aine likewise begins search by the light of her staff...
Nana Yurick
 player, 74 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Sat 2 May 2020
at 15:58
The Mug and Cauldron
11:57, Today: Nana Yurick rolled 12 using 3d6.  perception ~ 13.
"What the hell was that?"
Narrator
 GM, 7727 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sun 3 May 2020
at 20:00
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Nana Yurick (msg # 756):

This room is probably under the kitchen.

Poking around, tou find a metal box that rattles.
Aine Walsh
 player, 60 posts
Sun 3 May 2020
at 20:26
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Narrator (msg # 757):

"Ooh, is it locked? What is inside?"
Thorg
 player, 76 posts
 Average Height, Heavy Set
Sun 3 May 2020
at 20:33
The Mug and Cauldron
He frees it from the ground with his spear tip and knocks any dirt off of it, looking it over.
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 118 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Sun 3 May 2020
at 22:28
The Mug and Cauldron
"Let's see what's inside.."
Sven tries to open it...
Narrator
 GM, 7732 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 4 May 2020
at 18:59
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Svendegard Yurick (msg # 760):

The metal box, a bit rusty, has a lock built into it.