The Mug and Cauldron.   Posted by Narrator.Group: archive 0
Aine Walsh
 player, 66 posts
Wed 13 May 2020
at 12:16
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Svendegard Yurick (msg # 786):

"Oh? Do they use water or fire magic? They are so much fun to combine..."
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 123 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Wed 13 May 2020
at 13:06
The Mug and Cauldron
"She has some water spells, but such as to turn water to strong drink. No fire yet, that I'm aware of. She can throw magic bolts without tiring, and they always hit their mark, even through armor! She can also turn skulls of humanoids, into assassins and guardians for a day."
Aldous Hack
 player, 145 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Wed 13 May 2020
at 22:38
The Mug and Cauldron
"Oh ho!  We orta go back 'n check 'f any a the walker skulls is in good 'nuff shape fer that.  Someone'll need ta clear 'em out anyways, else they'll stink up the place."

This message was last edited by the player at 22:39, Wed 13 May 2020.

Svendegard Yurick
 player, 124 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Wed 13 May 2020
at 22:44
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 789):
"Good Idea, though, I spoiled half of 'em with me axe.
Skulls don't grow on trees!"

Aine Walsh
 player, 67 posts
Wed 13 May 2020
at 23:09
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Svendegard Yurick (msg # 790):

"Indeed, good to know, but not exactly the sort of magic I was looking for...but I bet she could know where to buy scrolls then!"
Nana Yurick
 player, 81 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Wed 13 May 2020
at 23:47
The Mug and Cauldron
"Aren't you a guild member? They deal in such merchandise, though I could help you find some other sources, I suppose. I'm pretty savvy, about town."
Aine Walsh
 player, 68 posts
Thu 14 May 2020
at 01:35
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Nana Yurick (msg # 792):

"Just the basic membership, but I would not trust them to go buy some scrolls for me...I know where you guys live, and since we work together, you have a vested interest in helping me be more useful."
Narrator
 GM, 7766 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 14 May 2020
at 18:38
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aine Walsh (msg # 793):

Are you looking to buy scrolls, or to learn spells? Scrolls require fp unless clerical.
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 125 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Thu 14 May 2020
at 21:29
The Mug and Cauldron
"Let's get these corpses outta here, and I'll cut the heads, off 'em, that's still got one, and give 'em ta Ma!."
Aine Walsh
 player, 69 posts
Thu 14 May 2020
at 21:48
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Narrator (msg # 794):

Looking to learn spells, and scrolls provide the best option to learn them when the Cp become available...
Aldous Hack
 player, 147 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Thu 14 May 2020
at 22:32
The Mug and Cauldron
Aldous looks around, seeming to catalog the light sources nearby before extinguishing his lantern and hanging it on his belt.  He moves to grab the ankles of one of the walkers that has little head left, and looks around for help with the other end.

"We gonna need a wash after this, though, or we'll smell like this guy."
Aine Walsh
 player, 70 posts
Thu 14 May 2020
at 23:08
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 797):

"I might be strong for my size, but they are way too big for me to be of much use, sorry."
Svendegard Yurick
 player, 126 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Fri 15 May 2020
at 00:44
The Mug and Cauldron
Sven grabs the other end, by the wrists.
Aldous Hack
 player, 148 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Fri 15 May 2020
at 08:52
The Mug and Cauldron
"Okay, who's goin' up th' stairs bass-ackward?"
Aine Walsh
 player, 71 posts
Fri 15 May 2020
at 10:31
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 800):

"I will go up first to make sure the way is clear..."

She quickly darts up the stairs to make sure all the doors are open and there is nothing that could trip them up...
Nana Yurick
 player, 82 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Fri 15 May 2020
at 12:40
The Mug and Cauldron
"Wage-paypers, can be the nay-sayers, in these current affairs."
Nana says tossing her hair, and folding her arms.

This message was last edited by the player at 12:45, Fri 15 May 2020.

Svendegard Yurick
 player, 127 posts
 Innkeeper's Son &
 Shevnian Adventurer 13/13
Fri 15 May 2020
at 12:44
The Mug and Cauldron
Sven grins at his saucy sibling.
"well, that's one way of puttin' it. C'mon, these withered husks, shouldn't be too much troubles.."
Aldous Hack
 player, 149 posts
 Housekeeper's orphan,
 Street runner, rogue
Fri 15 May 2020
at 22:39
The Mug and Cauldron
Aldous will follow Sven's lead in carrying the first of the walker corpses through the door, around the corner, and up the stairs.
Aine Walsh
 player, 72 posts
Fri 15 May 2020
at 22:59
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aldous Hack (msg # 804):

Aine looks a Nana with a puzzled look on her face.

"Huh?"
Nana Yurick
 player, 83 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Fri 15 May 2020
at 23:03
The Mug and Cauldron
"You'd had to have been following the exchange between my brother and Aldous, to have gotten my wordplay, dear."
Nana laughs.
She points at the pair taking the stiff upstairs.
Aine Walsh
 player, 73 posts
Fri 15 May 2020
at 23:15
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Nana Yurick (msg # 806):

"Right."

She holds up her staff to light the stairs, staying out of the way of those ascending.

"Human thing I take it..."
Narrator
 GM, 7780 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 16 May 2020
at 17:25
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Aine Walsh (msg # 807):

You get the bodies upstairs. Upon examination, only one head is useable.
Hetilda Yurick
 player, 34 posts
 "Hetty" Witch & Alewife
Sat 16 May 2020
at 18:49
The Mug and Cauldron
14:44, Today: Hetilda Yurick rolled 12 using 3d6.  decay ~ 14.
"Гнить"
Hetty gestures, and casts a spell causing the severed, and withered head, to decay into a bleached, white skull, which she places on a shelf.
Aine Walsh
 player, 74 posts
Sat 16 May 2020
at 21:33
The Mug and Cauldron
In reply to Hetilda Yurick (msg # 809):

"Right. Now to finish cleaning out down there, and see what we can get paid..."
Nana Yurick
 player, 84 posts
 Shevnian Adventuress &
 Yurick's daughter 11/11
Sun 17 May 2020
at 01:38
The Mug and Cauldron
"You said it, sister."