Seekers of the Flame.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Elaina Grattan
 player, 11 posts
 Holy Sister of the
 Frog God Cult
Sun 15 Mar 2020
at 10:40
Re: Seekers of the Flame
"I hear it too, Holiness."
Masugatan
 player, 345 posts
 street thug
Sun 15 Mar 2020
at 16:48
Re: Seekers of the Flame
“Hi ho, hi ho.  We’re off to kill some mo’!”
Jednesa
 player, 426 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:29/36 FP:13/13
Sun 15 Mar 2020
at 20:21
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Hearing everyone else getting into the mood for a proper marching song, Jednesa begins to sing out (extremely loudly):

"Příliš horké na dnešní život,
Dnes bojuje příliš mnoho nepřátel,
Pochodoval příliš daleko aby odešel bez zabití dnes,
Co je nebezpečí? Nebezpečí!"
...

Narrator
 GM, 7542 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 16 Mar 2020
at 16:54
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 142):

There is a faint rustling in a tree off to the side, a bit louder than a squirrel.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1859 posts
 Blue Haired Elf
 Not from Wastrels Hope.
Mon 16 Mar 2020
at 19:39
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Narrator (msg # 143):

"Jednessa, just a minute, please...what was that noise in the trees?"

She points to the area in question.
Jednesa
 player, 427 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:29/36 FP:13/13
Mon 16 Mar 2020
at 21:54
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Jednesa stops and turns to look at Christine (and thus the exact opposite direction of the rustling).
Evelina Grattan
 player, 33 posts
 Queen of Frog God Cult
 And don't you forget it!
Mon 16 Mar 2020
at 22:18
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Evelina moves as quietly as possible toward the tree with the rustle, uncoiling her whip as she goes and flipping it into a ready position.  After a few steps, she veers to the left and jerks her head to the right as she heads for a position two or three yards to the left of the tree.
Elaina Grattan
 player, 12 posts
 Holy Sister of the
 Frog God Cult
Mon 16 Mar 2020
at 22:23
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Elaina keeps a few steps behind her Queen, also loosening her whip, and veers right at her Holiness's head jerk, finishing two or three yards to the right of the tree.  Once she stops, she looks up into the branches.
Masugatan
 player, 346 posts
 street thug
Tue 17 Mar 2020
at 02:35
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Masu stops singing, draws Butcher’s Blade and gets ready to do some rustling of his own.
Emma Wilson
 player, 4 posts
 Priestess of Helios
Tue 17 Mar 2020
at 07:14
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Masugatan (msg # 148):

"That way, my big friend." Emma directs Jednessa quietly, staying behind Christine and Chris.

This message was last edited by the player at 07:14, Tue 17 Mar.

Narrator
 GM, 7549 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 18 Mar 2020
at 14:45
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Emma Wilson (msg # 149):

An arrow strikes Masugatan un the torso, but glances off of his heavy armor.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1860 posts
 Blue Haired Elf
 Not from Wastrels Hope.
Wed 18 Mar 2020
at 19:41
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Narrator (msg # 150):

Christine creates a fireball as she seeks the source of the arrow.

"We are under attack!"
Evelina Grattan
 player, 34 posts
 Queen of Frog God Cult
 And don't you forget it!
Wed 18 Mar 2020
at 21:50
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Evelina takes a step toward the source of the rustle, looking up into the branches.
Masugatan
 player, 347 posts
 street thug
Thu 19 Mar 2020
at 02:44
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Masugatan finds a tree to take cover behind as he tries to locate his attacker.
Jednesa
 player, 428 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:29/36 FP:13/13
Thu 19 Mar 2020
at 04:39
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Jednesa turns and seeing the Frog sisters surrounding the tree with weapons ready she finally groks the situation.  She gently sets the cart's tongue down and eases into a sprinter's crouch in preparation to rush the tree...
Valerie
 NPC, 7 posts
 Barfly
Sat 21 Mar 2020
at 20:14
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 154):

The barmaid checks on Masugatan,  while readying a throwing axe.


Up in the tree, an archer wearing a dark ragged surcoat is trying to draw another arrow.
Evelina Grattan
 player, 35 posts
 Queen of Frog God Cult
 And don't you forget it!
Sat 21 Mar 2020
at 22:31
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Evelina twirls the handle of her whip, launching the tail into the tree.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1862 posts
 Blue Haired Elf
 Not from Wastrels Hope.
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 19:15
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Evelina Grattan (msg # 156):

Christine throws her fireball at the archer.

"There he is...but I bet he is not alone...check behind us, Emma."
Emma Wilson
 player, 5 posts
 Priestess of Helios
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 19:19
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 157):

Emma happens to be standing in front of Jednessa when she turns to look behind them, and sees nothing. She creates a sunbolt just in case.
Masugatan
 player, 348 posts
 street thug
Sun 22 Mar 2020
at 23:19
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Masugatan grins excitedly as he sees the fireball fly to its target.  At times like these, he loves this job.
Jednesa
 player, 429 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:27/36 FP:13/13
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 00:09
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Upon seeing an enemy Jednesa whoops "ANO!" and bolts forward stampeding past Emma to slam into the tree!




OOC:  Move and Attack, Slam.  'Ano' is Ogrish (Czech) for 'Yes'.

19:53, Today: Jednesa rolled 8 using 3d6.  Slam 16, shoulder into tree.

19:57, Today: Jednesa rolled 19 using 3d6+6.  Slam damage to tree, 3d+6 cr.

20:04, Today: Jednesa rolled 11 using 3d6-2.  Collision damage, 3d-2 cr.

Her rhinohide stops the damage, but she takes 2 injury from blunt trauma.

If the tree falls, Jednesa goes down with it, to slam it as hard as possible into the ground.

Evelina Grattan
 player, 36 posts
 Queen of Frog God Cult
 And don't you forget it!
Mon 23 Mar 2020
at 09:07
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Evelina jumps out of the way of Jednesa's charge.

"Jednesa!  We had this under control!  We need to look for others, bandits of this sort are like rats -- if you see one, there are probably ten more around."
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1864 posts
 Blue Haired Elf
 Not from Wastrels Hope.
Tue 24 Mar 2020
at 19:36
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Evelina Grattan (msg # 161):

"Lets see how many fall out of the tree before criticizing her..."
Masugatan
 player, 349 posts
 street thug
Wed 25 Mar 2020
at 04:24
Re: Seekers of the Flame
Masugatan cheers on the mighty ogress.  He can’t wait to see what she does if she gets her hands on them.
Narrator
 GM, 7577 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Thu 26 Mar 2020
at 19:52
Re: Seekers of the Flame
In reply to Evelina Grattan (msg # 161):

The stree shifts as it is slammed, some of the roots ripping from the ground, and the frog sister whose whip had entangled the leg of the archer is hoisted off the ground as the slightly charred archer falls out of the tree, along with his arrows and bow.

ST check to hold on to the whip, or fall and take 2d-6 crushing.