Trading with Trolls 2.   Posted by Rushagorn Brokadin.Group: 0
Syvanus
 player, 937 posts
 Wood Elf
 Archer
Sun 27 Dec 2020
at 21:29
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
He staggers over and holds onto the wagon .
Ulo
 player, 263 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 7/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Sun 27 Dec 2020
at 22:00
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
Ülo stays by the cart, but it's clear, by the way she keeps glancing back at them, that leaving those eel carcasses behind is making her anxious.
Narrator
 GM, 8513 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 28 Dec 2020
at 18:23
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
In reply to Ulo (msg # 445):

Cracks continue to appear between the holes where eels have been killed,  and all of thre remaining eels are rising out of their holes and hissing.

You are nearly clear, better make a run for it!
Ulo
 player, 264 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 7/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Tue 29 Dec 2020
at 02:50
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
Ülo lends her meager frame to helping push the cart.
Jendrich
 player, 98 posts
 HP: 10/12
 FP: 15/15
Tue 29 Dec 2020
at 03:10
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
While the chariot moves, Jendrich charges the remaining eels, striking the nearest one as quickly as he can, though the swing goes wild.

OOC: Move and attack on the next eel. Missed by two.

22:09, Today: Jendrich rolled 11 using 3d6.  Wild Swing (9).

Syvanus
 player, 938 posts
 Wood Elf
 Archer
Tue 29 Dec 2020
at 04:31
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
He attempts to add some motive pwer to the wagon as well....
Cave moray
 NPC, 15 posts
 From the sea of holes
Tue 29 Dec 2020
at 18:38
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
In reply to Jendrich (msg # 448):

The eel ignores the strike, standing erect and hissing.


Some ST rolls to move the cart

This message was last edited by the player at 18:39, Tue 29 Dec 2020.

Grimaldi
 player, 737 posts
 Aralaise adventurer
 swordsman and wizard
Tue 29 Dec 2020
at 19:30
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
14:27, Today: Grimaldi rolled 7 using 3d6.  ST ~ 12.
Grimaldi puts his back and legs into helping move the cart forward!
"Hrnnnn!"

Syvanus
 player, 939 posts
 Wood Elf
 Archer
Wed 30 Dec 2020
at 03:00
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
He also pushes for all he is worth...
Narrator
 GM, 8525 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 30 Dec 2020
at 17:28
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
In reply to Syvanus (msg # 452):

You push the cart collectively away from the sea of holes, and gradually,  the ground settles. Any path back must be very carefully  settled.
Ulo
 player, 265 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 7/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 01:52
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
"It is probably too dangerous to harvest any eel meat while the base of the creature is so roused," Ülo says wistfully.  "Caravan Master Brokadin, do we have time to wait for it to settle to collect some meat?"
Jendrich
 player, 99 posts
 HP: 10/12
 FP: 15/15
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 03:37
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
Jendrich sits down next to the cart, breathing a sigh of relief. "With a creature like that, I can't imagine it runs around much. At least, I hope it doesn't..." He shake his head before looking at his injured leg. "Does anyone has spare bandages, and perhaps some honey?"
Grimaldi
 player, 738 posts
 Aralaise adventurer
 swordsman and wizard
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 03:46
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
Grimaldi crackles and sparks with residual electricity.
His mailed gloves are blackened and his skin is tender and blistered.
"I too could use some medical assistance.."
Ulo
 player, 266 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 9/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 07:05
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
Ülo pulls out her battered healer's kit, full of mosses, maggots, and other druidic remedies*, and starting with Grimaldi, then Jendrich, then herself (then anyone I'm missing?) she administers first aid.



OOC:  01:55, Today: Ulo rolled 9, 12 9 using 3d6,3d6,3d6.  First Aid 16 (skill 15 + 1 Healer's Kit).  Grimaldi, Jendrick, Herself.

01:57, Today: Ulo rolled 3, 2, 1 using 1d6-3,1d6-3,1d6-3.  30 minute treatment, Grimaldi, Jendrick, Herself.

Takes 1.5 hours.  So plenty of rest for everyone who got winded (except for Ülo).

After getting 3 HP back, how badly off is Grimaldi?

* "All Natural Homeopathic Organic Remedies" TM.

Grimaldi
 player, 739 posts
 Aralaise adventurer
 swordsman and wizard
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 10:32
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
In reply to Ulo (msg # 457):
HP 12/5
Ulo
 player, 267 posts
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 18:03
Re: Trading with Trolls 2

This message was deleted by the player at 18:04, Fri 01 Jan.

Ulo
 player, 268 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 7/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 18:05
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
While bandaging Grimaldi, she lays hands and mutters a phrase in Eldritch...



OOC:  2 more HP.  Not the best, but a scootch closer to full.

13:00, Today: Ulo rolled 7 using 3d6.  Share Vitality 16.  2 turns casting, 2 HP.

If I plan to keep doing this, Ülo needs to get more HP herself.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:28, Fri 01 Jan.

Syvanus
 player, 940 posts
 Wood Elf
 Archer
Fri 1 Jan 2021
at 18:37
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
When He recovers himself, he can try and help Ulo
Jendrich
 player, 100 posts
 HP: 10/12
 FP: 15/15
Sat 2 Jan 2021
at 23:14
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
Jendrich thanks Ulo for her aid, before approaching Rush. "We'll need another path to return. With the damage this creature caused, there's no way we'll be able to cross safely with the cart again."
Rushagorn Brokadin
 NPC, 35 posts
 Halforc Merchant
Mon 4 Jan 2021
at 18:17
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
"That may be the case. This path looks like it would be better traversed with a few steathly folk carrying light loads. Perhaps next time...

This message was last edited by the player at 18:03, Fri 08 Jan.

Ulo
 player, 269 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 7/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Wed 13 Jan 2021
at 05:32
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
"It's possible the heads... or limbs?  Anyway, it's possible the holes we cleared today will remain cleared for the return trip.  For future excursions, we'll need to either explore a new route, or carve a path around this beast.  Or deal with it permanently."
Grimaldi
 player, 740 posts
 Aralaise adventurer
 swordsman and wizard
Wed 13 Jan 2021
at 06:43
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
"Even if we killed such a colossal creature, the area would be befouled for a very long time.."
Jendrich
 player, 101 posts
 HP: 10/12
 FP: 15/15
Wed 13 Jan 2021
at 16:51
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
"Assuming it doesn't just bring it down in it's death throes." Jendrich adds. "One way or another, we'd best be going. I'd rather not spend the night close to this thing."
Narrator
 GM, 8566 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 15 Jan 2021
at 19:17
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
In reply to Jendrich (msg # 466):

At the far side of the sea of holes is a natural opening about 4 yards high and accross. This seems familiar to Ulo, and fire preceded it...
Ulo
 player, 270 posts
 Badly scarred Trollwife
 HP 7/9 FP 5/14 PF 0/10
Fri 15 Jan 2021
at 23:31
Re: Trading with Trolls 2
"We need to be wary through there of fire slorn.  We should rest a bit, let me get my strength and I can protect most of our fighters and important people with fire resistance."